Chapter 15: Back to the Inn
224 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went directly to the receptionist's counter after we entered the inn, "Do you have a room for 4 people?" I asked the receptionist lady. 

"Of course sir, our silver room can accomodate 4 people." she explained, "It has 4 separate bedrooms and it has its own kitchen and bathroom. The rate is 500 Pisas per night, how many nights will you be staying?"

Woah, that is much more expensive than our current room. A garderobe? Guess I'll be shitting in a hole.

“Alright, we’ll be staying for 5 days.” I answered and handed over all of my remaining money, that should be enough to cover 5 nights.

“The room is on the third floor sir, here is the key. It's the room that’s numbered 302.” the receptionist said as she handed me a key.

“Thanks. Leah come on, let’s go get my other companions.”

“Yes sir.”

Leah and I went upstairs to get Tia and Cess, we arrived in front of our room and I knocked at the door. “Who’s there?” Tia asked from the other side.

“It’s me, Gabriel.” I replied.

The door quickly swung open and Tia jumped at me, she clung to me until she finally noticed Leah, "Sir Gabriel, you're safe." she said, "Eh? S-sir Gabriel? Who's that?"

"Oh, Tia this is Leah, Leah this is Elytia but I call her Tia for short." I said.

"Nice to meet you Miss Tia." Leah said as she extended her hand.

“Oo-h uh-mm, I’m Elytia.” Elyria replied as she took Leah’s hand.

“I’ll go get Cess now.” I said.

“Huh? Where are we going Sir Gabriel?” Tia asked.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it, we’re moving to a better room.” I answered.

“Eh!?” Tia exclaimed, “What do you mean a better room?”

Ah shit, here we go again with Tia's scary eyes.

"Uh you see, we need a bigger room so I got a room that can accomodate us all." I replied.

"How much does it cost?" Tia asked with a glare.

"500 per night…" I answered in a whisper.

"FI-FIVE HUNDRED PER NIGHT!?" she exclaimed, "Sir Gabriel, do you know what we could've bought for 500 pisas? How many nights did you pay for?"

"5….." I muttered.

"SIR GABRIEL!?" Tia shouted.

Leah pulled out her MP40 and aimed at Tia, "Stop right there, who gave you the permission to shout at the Captain?"

Tia's face became pale as she found herself face to face with a gun, "I-i'm so-rry *Sniff*"

"The captain can do what he wants to do." Leah said as she prodded Tia with her gun.

"Woah woah woah, wait a minute Leah." I said as I pushed down Leah's gun, "Tia's a friend, so please let it go."

"If you say so Hauptmann, but I won't overlook it next time." Leah replied as she shouldered her arms.

Tia was still pale faced and was trembling, tears also formed in her eyes. "O-ok *Sniff* ay, I wo-n't do it ag *Sniff* ain."

“Hmmm, you better not.” Leah scoffed.

“Okay, okay, enough of that.” I said as I went in between them. “Leah, go with Tia to the new room, here’s the key. I’ll carry Cess there.”

"Yes sir." Leah said with a salute before she turned to Tia, "You, come with me."

Sheesh, I'm sure those two will get along somehow, maybe. Anyways, I still need to carry Cess.

I went inside and carried Cess upstairs. I carried her in a princess carry because that’s the easiest way to carry a sleeping person, I think. Oh well, here goes.

 + + + Elyria + + +

The lady that Sir Gabriel brought this time was very scary, she had a weapon the same as Sit Gabriel’s but only bigger. I was so scared when she pointed it at me, it’s one of the scariest things that happened to me. It was even scarier than the bandits in the forest, I think it is even scarier than what happened to me when I was a kid.

I couldn’t stop shaking even after Sir Gabriel had already pushed the weapon away, I seriously thought that I was going to die. If Sir Gabriel wasn’t there, then…  No , I better not think about that, Sir Gabriel saved me again this time. How can I repay him if he always saves me?

Sir Gabriel told us to move to the new room upstairs because he will still have to carry his friend. He told me to go first together with the scary lady, I don’t want to be left alone with her.

"You, come with me now." she said to me with a glare, if looks could kill I'm sure that I would already be dead.

"Y- *Hic* -Yes." I replied.

The scary lady and I went upstairs and entered a room, it was a lot bigger than our previous room. I can see why it costs 500 pisas per night, I shouldn't have yelled at Sir Gabriel. The room has 4 rooms, a kitchen, and its own bathroom, this is actually okay for 500 pisas.

“You will stay in that room.” The scary lady pointed at one of the rooms, “ I’ll stay there, and the Captain will be staying in the room beside my room.”

“O-Okay.” I managed to let out a reply. I just hope Sir Gabriel gets here soon.

As if the gods were listening to me, the door swung open and Sir Gabriel came in with his friend in his arms.

“Hey there, hope you two didn’t fight while I was gone,” he said.

“No sir, I have already assigned that girl’s billet.” the scary said with her hand on her forehead. She also did that awhile ago, I wonder what that is?

“That’s good then, I guess. Where shall I put Cess?” he asked.

“Sir, please put Ma’am Cess over there.” the lady replied as she pointed at the room beside mine.

“Okay, can you please open the door? Thanks.”

“Yes Sir.”

The scary lady opened the door and Sir Gabriel entered, he slowly put down his friend on the bed, afterwards he covered her with a blanket, “Okay, now it’s time to go to bed too. I feel so tired from exploring the dungeon.” Sir Gabriel said with a yawn, “I’ll see you tomorrow, oh yeah, Tia can you get the rest of the payment from our previous room?”

“Y-yes of course Sir Gabriel.” I replied, “Also, sorry about a while ago.”

“Nah, don’t worry about it, anyways see you tom I wanna lay down and sleep already, aight?” he said.

“Okay?” I replied.

Sir Gabriel and the scary lady went to their own rooms leaving me standing alone in the hall. I guess I’ll be going back to sleep now.

+ + + Princess + + +

“Urgh.”

I just had the weirdest dream ever, in my dream my friends and I were summoned to another world where we were supposed to be heroes. Hahaha what a funny dream. I bet Ian will laugh so hard when I tell it to him, and Carlo will be asking for me to retell it again.

“Hnnmm… “ I let out a yawn as I rubbed my eyes. “Huh!? Where am I? This isn’t my room.”

Wait, did we really get summoned to another world!? No way, no way. Somebody tell me it’s all a dream.

“HEEEY IS ANYBODY THERE!?” I shouted.

Moments later the door burst open and a blond man and woman came in. Wait a minute I recognize this man, I think this man was the one who took me.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” I yelled as I threw a pillow at the man.

“What the heck!?” the man exclaimed in surprise, “Hey Cess, why are you throwing pillows at me?”

What the!? Why does that man call me Cess? “STAY BACK!”

“Whoa, why are you so-, oh crap, I still look blonde to her don’t I.” the blonde man muttered, “Wait wait wait, it’s me, Ian.”

The blonde man’s hair suddenly turned to black, and his blue eyes became dark brown. Wait a minute, is that Ian? No wait, what if it’s an impostor?

“Stay back! If you're the real Ian then prove it.” I demanded.

“Huh, prove it?” He replied.

“Yeah, prove it, tell me something only Ian would know.” I said.

“Something I would only know.” He said and placed his hand on his chin, “Oh wait, I know. Remember back in 10th grade when you had a crush on Kelvin and you-”

“STOOOP! Okay Okay, you’re Ian.” I said in a panic.

“Awww, I was about to get to the best part.” Ian replied teasingly.

“Ian, what’s going on here?” I asked.

“Hmm, I’ll tell you all about it, but first let’s have some breakfast okay?” he replied.

“But what about our other frie- *Guuuuurgh*” I was interrupted by my own stomach.

Urgh what the heck, this is embarrassing.

“See, you need some food first.” Ian said.

“Uhmm, okay.” I replied.

“Hey Tia, can you ask the inn lady if we can have our food served here.” Ian said to the girl outside my room, I didn’t notice her earlier.

“Okay Sir Gabriel.” the girl answered.

“Sir Gabriel? What the heck hahaha.” I couldn’t stop laughing when I heard that girl called Ian Sir Gabriel.

“Shhh shutup.” Ian retorted.

“Hahha, I guess you have a lot of things to tell me huh.” I said.

“Yeah.” Ian replied.

“Sir, I will go with Elytia to help her carry the food.” the blonde lady inside the room said.

“Yeah okay.” Ian replied.

After the other two ladies went out, Ian faced me with a serious expression. “I’ll tell you everything that has happened since we were summoned here,” he said.

“How many days have passed since we were summoned?” I asked.

“It’s been around 3 nights and 2 days.” he answered.

“It’s been 3 days already!?” I asked in surprise. I feel like it was just yesterday, but three days have already passed?!

“Yeah, so let me begin.” he began to explain what happened in those 3 nights.

He told me that there was a banquet, I do remember the banquet, but after that, I can’t remember anything else. He also told me how he met Tia, the smaller blonde girl, and got into this town, Nareña. He also told me about his dungeon exploration that occurred last night. He also explained that our other friends are still under the old man’s control, I wonder how he got me out.

“How did you get me out anyways?” I asked.

“Oh, that, well… “

“Well? Out with it.” I demanded.

“You see, I bought you,” he answered.

“WAIT WHAT!? You Bought Me!?” I retorted.

“Yeeaaah, I think they thought I wanted you as a slave or something so they agreed to sell you to me.” he explained, “it wasn’t cheap let me tell you that.”

“Whu-, what did you use to purchase me? I don’t think our money will work here.” I said.

“No, I didn’t buy you with money, I bought you using salt and pepper,” he replied.

“WHAT THE!? I’m just worth a little salt and pepper… “ I muttered disheartened.

After finding out that my life’s worth is equal to salt and pepper, the door opened and the two ladies came in carrying a tray of food each.

“Sir Gabriel, here’s our breakfast.” the smaller lady said.

“Sir, here is the breakfast today.” said the other.

“Alright thanks, I’m starving, let’s eat.” Ian said, “Come on Cess, let’s have some breakfast.”

“I’m just worth a little salt and pepper… huh… “

 

Announcement
I'm sorry for not posting that much this week, I was so busy with writing my thesis I didn't find time to write a new chapter.
15