LevixFem!Reader Halloween Maskerade
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You could not believe you got wrangled into this. Your best friend was hosting a masquerade Halloween Party and begged you to come. 

    ‘Please (YN) please will you come? There will be a lot of singles at the party.’

    You rolled your (EC). You could care less about dating but your (best friend’s name) seemed hung up on pairing you off with someone. With your last messy break up over 6 months ago, you just could not bring yourself to date. You needed me time and time to heal. You heaved another sigh. You looked in the mirror and started brushing out the knots in your (HC). The party your friend was hosting was a Halloween masquerade party. You were going as a cat, because of your love for cats and you just liked to think you could blend in with the background at this party. You chuckled to yourself, you could not help but think you were perpetuating the crazy cat lady stereotype. You continued getting ready, by putting on the cat ears and tail you had bought for the party. Along with wearing a black mini skirt with a sequined top and thigh high boots. You also had to have a mask since this was a ‘maskerade’ party. you heard a knock at your apartment door. This brought you out of your reverie and you went to see who it was. You looked through the peephole and saw it was (best friend’s name.) 

    ‘(Y/N) are you ready yet?’ yelled your best friend through the door.

‘Don’t you have a party to plan?’ you asked as you rolled your eyes.

‘Yes I do but I had to make sure you weren’t planning on going on the run.’ they said with a mischievous grin.

‘Yeah yeah. I’m coming, I'm coming. Just let me get my mask,’ you said, grabbing your mask from the coffee table. It was a black mask with sequins on it, you had made it yourself. Your friend snickered when they saw it.

    ‘That's your mask? Come on now (Y/N) you can do better than that.’

You glared at your friend and said ‘well I can also do better when it comes to my friends.’

‘Ouch, you wound me.’ Your friend said while grabbing their chest. You laughed and you and your friend headed out the door.

Your friend laughed and you both got into their car and headed to your friend’s house for the party. As you got there you realized the party wasn’t starting for about another half hour and you weren’t sure what to do.  You decided to head to the bar a bit early and knock back a shot for some liquid courage. As you headed over there you noticed someone was already there. They were leaning against the wall and just sipping on their drink. You noticed it was a man, the man had really beautiful steel colored eyes and raven black hair.  You couldn’t really make out more because your friend had dimmed the room. The man seemed looked up at you as you headed toward the bar. 

You sheepishly said ‘excuse me’ and went to pour yourself a drink. You sat at the bar sipping on your drink noticing that more people were starting to come in. You sighed and looked at your drink. You really couldn’t believe you got talked into this. You looked around the room to see if there was anyone you recognized and there wasn’t. Your friend had invited people they met through work and college. You were their only friend from high school that came. 

    You groaned and decided you were going to get up and go outside on the porch to get some fresh air. You were curious about the mysterious man you saw earlier and  noticed he was no longer standing by the bar. You finished your drink and went upstairs and headed outside. It was a bit of a chilly night out, but it felt better than the stuffy room you had been in. That's when you noticed him. He was outside too. He stood there sipping on what looked like another drink, he seemed to be dressed in all black except for his under shirt. He had black dress shoes on, a black blazer and a blue undershirt on. He also had a black mask on but couldn’t make out anything else. The man was rather short but seemed to have a rather muscular physique. You could see the muscles contouring his body very nicely. He had an undercut that only enhanced his attractiveness. That’s when he looked in your direction. You felt yourself blushing as you realized he was looking your way.     You were still blushing as you sat down in a chair and could feel his eyes still on you. That’s when you heard a voice. 

    ‘(Y/N) there you are! I’ve been looking for you.’ you looked up to see your best friend. 

    ‘What do you want (best friend’s name)?’ you asked defeatedly.

    ‘Gosh you make it sound like I’m torturing you. ‘

    ‘Basically.’ You replied, chuckling a little.

    ‘Well come on, let's go dance.’ 

    ‘No no nope. I don’t dance (best friend’s name.)’

    ‘How about one more drink and then dance?’ 

    ‘Fine.’ You sighed. You might as well. You had nothing else to do besides go home and snuggle on the couch with your cats. Which you knew your friend wasn’t going to allow. You cast a quick glance back to see if the mysterious man was still there and he wasn’t. You sighed. Not like you had a chance with him anyway. You were never good at flirting. You followed your friend back inside and heard the music.

    You followed your friend to the bar for another drink, you took a shot. You started feeling yourself loosen up and could feel a buzz coming on. You weren’t sure if it was the alcohol or your friends' insistence, but you decided to make your way to the dance floor. You could feel the pulsing beat blaring from the speakers as you made your way to the dance floor. You could see the strobe lights going and you could feel the heat of people's bodies as you made your way through the crowd. You could not dance to save your life but between the liquid encouragement and your friend’s insistence, you were going to try. 

    ‘Come on’ your friend said and grabbed you by the hand leading you to the dance floor. You made your way to the dance floor and began dancing to the rhythm of the beat. You could feel yourself losing control and letting loose with each beat and pulsation of the music. You let your (H/C) down and let it sway with you to the rhythm of the music. You were actually enjoying yourself. You continued dancing and not having a care in the world for once. After a while you stopped dancing and looked up to see your friend had abandoned you. You shrugged, you weren’t surprised. You went back to dancing, your hips swaying to the music, sweat dripping down your face from the excitement and dancing. As you were lost in your own little world, you heard someone wolf whistle. You looked up to see a man you didn’t recognize (although you didn’t recognize anyone.)    He seemed to be sober and checking you out. He had shaggy hair and a beard and was a bit overweight. You didn’t find yourself attracted to him in the least but rather repulsed. You felt yourself blushing once more but feeling rather uncomfortable. He was staring at you like you were a slab of meat or something. You ignored the wolf whistle and continued dancing, but you could feel his eyes on you undressing you. You felt the heat rising to your checks and you felt even hotter than you were just a few minutes ago.

    ‘Hey girlie. Why don’t you come over here baby and I can show you a good time.’ 

‘Umm...no no thanks…’ You stuttered out to the man.

‘Oh come on baby, don’t be such a prude. ‘ The man got up from  his seat and began walking toward me. You quickly started walking away trying to lose him in the crowd, but he followed. You felt a hand on your waist pulling you away from the crowd and  gasped a little. 

    ‘Please, I am not interested in you. Just leave me alone.’ You pleaded to the man.

‘Now now we are just going to have some fun. Let’s get out of here kitten.’ The man said starting to drag you away from the dance floor. Your heart jumped into your throat as you realized the urgency of your current situation. 

    ‘No, I do not want to go with you. Let me go!’ You pleaded and tried pulling his hand off you. That just seemed to solidify his resolve even more.

‘Now now, don’t be difficult. You can’t expect to dress like that and not expect some attention. Now come on baby, don’t be such a downer.’ 

‘No please stop…’ you dug your feet into the floor trying to get away from him. You were becoming more scared by the minute and you looked around to see if anyone was paying attention. It did not seem like it. You seemed to be alone in this situation and that scared you more.

‘Quit being so difficult girlie. We’re just going to have some fun.’ said the man still dragging you by your waist. 

‘Stop it!’ You said once more and tried to remove his hand from your waist, he just tightened his grip.

‘Hey!’ You heard someone shout. You looked up to see who was speaking. It was that mysterious man you had seen earlier.

‘What do you want, shrimp?’ The man said glaring down at the voice’s owner. Seeing him up close you realized he was rather short but very muscular still. 

‘The lady said she wasn’t interested, so I suggest you let her go.’ The mysterious man said. 

‘Yeah what are you going to do about it?’

‘You really don’t want to test me.’ 

‘Get lost, we’re busy here.’ The man said as he continued dragging you away. That’s when you saw a hand shoot out and grab the man’s wrist. You could not believe your eyes. The mysterious man was defending you. He grabbed the man’s wrist and turned it at an odd angle. The man screamed out in pain.

‘What the hell?!’ The man yelled at the mysterious man. ‘You’ll regret that shrimp.’ 

The mysterious man seemed unphased by the other man’s threats.

‘I suggest you leave before you get more than a sprained wrist.’ The mysterious man said. With a ‘hmph’ and glare the man left.

You looked at the mysterious man and were still in a bit of shock from the whole event. 

‘Are you alright?’ He asked. That's when you realized he was talking to you. You could not form words at the moment so you simply nodded.

‘Come with me, let’s get you out of here for a bit.’ The man said taking your hand. You quickly jerked your hand back fearful of what had just happened. You shook your head.

‘No.. no..I’ll be fine. Thank you for saving me back there. Can I get you a drink?’ You offered the man seeming to find your voice. The man shook his head and said

‘I’ve had enough to drink tonight thanks. ‘ The man started walking away and before you could stop to think what you were doing the words just stumbled out of your mouth.

‘You...you...want to get out of here with me?’ you stuttered out. What were you saying? You did not know this man. But for some reason you couldn’t help yourself. He did not seem like a bad guy. You felt oddly safe with him. You looked up to study his face and he was quiet for a minute. You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks. And began to say ‘if you do not want to…’

‘Yeah, let's get out of here.’ He replied quietly. He nodded his head towards the exit. He started walking that way. You followed meekly behind him. Your heart was pounding in your chest as you stared at this gorgeous creature. As you were beginning to walk out you saw your best friend. You groaned but knew you should probably relay to them that you were leaving. You waved at your friend and your friend saw you. They then saw the man you were leaving with and gave you a thumbs up. You shook your head and blushed. The man turned around and saw the exchange, that made you blush harder. You quickly walked past him and out the door. You realized how chilly it was and began to shiver slightly. That’s when you felt a heaviness on your shoulders. You looked up to see that the man had removed his jacket and put it over your shoulders.

‘Here, you look like you’re freezing.’ You nodded. And then mumbled ‘thanks’.

The man nodded at you and took off his mask and shook his raven black hair out of his eyes. They were a gorgeous steel grey color. You also took off your mask and revealed your (E/C). You realized you did not know your rescuer’s name. 

‘I should probably know your name..’ You said sheepishly.

‘Levi.’ was his only reply. 

‘Levi..’the word foreign on your tongue. The name seemed to suit him. You realized how close you were to him and could feel your heart pounding in your chest. You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks.

‘My name is..(Y/N). You said shyly. 

‘Beautiful.’ he replied and stepped closer to you, your heart still pounding. Your palms were sweating, your cheeks were burning. And that’s when he pressed his lips to yours. It took your brain a minute to comprehend what was happening but when it did you did nothing to try and stop him. You kissed him back and then kissed him again. He placed his hands on your waist drawing you in closer and deepening the kiss. You placed your hands on his strong chest and could feel the muscles contouring his shirt. His tongue entered your mouth exploring your crevices and intertwined your tongue with his as they danced in rhythm. Levi broke the kiss and whispered in your ear

‘Lets get out of here.’ He took your hand and guided you to his car. He opened the car door for you and you got in. He quickly entered the driver’s side and started up the car. You could feel the tension as you drove to Levi’s place. You could also feel how wet you were just by his presence.  Sooner than  you thought he was pulling up into his place. 

 

    Levi came around and opened up your door for you. You quickly got out and you both walked to the entrance of his apartment building. You got into the elevator and went up to the third floor. The ride up was tense and you somehow managed to keep your hands to yourself. The elevator finally stopped and dinged open. Levi went to unlock his apartment door and as you entered his apartment you couldn’t help but feel safe and protected with him. As if he’d never hurt you. Hands wrapped around your waist jerking you out of your reverie. Levi pushed you up against the wall planting kisses along your jawline and neck. You moaned as you grasped his raven locks pulling at his hair. Your legs were becoming jelly as he continued relentlessly placing kisses and suckling on your neck. Levi supported you and began tearing away at your clothes. 

    Levi lifted your shirt over your head and your breasts sprang loose. He quickly unclasped your bra and began his assault with his mouth on your breasts. He pinched one of your nipples while sucking on the other. This got a moan out of you. Levi then went to the other breast and gave it the same treatment. You dug your fingernails into his back and were a moaning mess. Levi began throwing off his shirt and you finally got to see the muscles that were hiding under the shirt. His abs were toned, his arms were swole and his stomach was sculpted, he was gorgeous. Levi stopped for a minute and looked at me with a serious look in his eyes

‘You sure you want this?’ 

‘Yes’ you said breathily. Levi leaned down to kiss you and that was all the answer he needed. 

‘Let’s do this somewhere else baby girl.’ He whispered in your ear. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he carried you to his bedroom. Pretty soon the rest of your clothes were strewn about his apartment and there you were in all  your naked glory. Levi gently laid you back on  his bed and began raining kisses down your breasts, stomach and thighs. Occasionally he would suckle a certain spot leaving his mark on you. All you could do was moan. 

‘Levi, oh Levi’ you would moan his name over and over. You dug your fingers in his back leaving your own marks on him. You could feel the heat in your core growing hotter and hotter. This man was driving you crazy. You wanted him. Needed him.

‘Levi please…’ you mewled.

‘(Y/N)’ he growled and with that he spread your legs and you could feel your wetness dripping down your legs. 

‘Please what?’ Levi asked coyly.

‘Plleasse, fuck me.’ your voice breaking with want. 

Levi chuckled a little and smiled, he kissed you again and as he did  you  could feel the tip of his cock entering you. Levi groaned with pleasure as your walls enveloped his member. You felt full with his cock deep inside you. You loved it.

‘Ohh Leevvii’ you moaned with pleasure.

‘Fuucckk (Y/N) you’re so tight.’ Levi growled. Levi leaned down to kiss you and began pumping in and out of you. You continued with a chorus of moans. 

‘I want to hear you scream my name.’ Levi growleld

‘Levi’

Levi pumped harder and faster into your pussy.

‘What’s my name?’

‘Levii’ you moaned.

Levi pumped even harder and you could feel yourself on the verge of spilling over. Levi thrust once more. 

‘Leevvii!!’ You screamed his name as your walls tightened around his member. Levi kissed you again as you laid back on the bed as you were coming down from your orgasmic bliss. Levi sat down next to you, his member still hard. He pulled you onto his lap as he kissed you passionately as you straddled his member and slowly lowered yourself onto it. You sighed with pleasure as Levi entered you. 

‘I like this view.’ Levi mused. He kissed your neck and began sucking on it leaving yet another mark. 

‘Ohh Levii, you feel so good inside me.’ You moaned. You wrapped your arms around Levi’s neck and began slowly grinding against his dick. 

‘Mmmmm (Y/N) that feels so good baby girl,’ Levi groaned. You continued riding his member, your core ready for another release. 

‘That’s it baby girl, faster’

That did it. You began riding as hard as you could, Levi grabbing your ass and helping you as you slammed down onto his dick. Your legs were going weak again as you could feel another orgasm building deep inside.

‘Yes, yes yes’ Levi moaned and smacked your ass. ‘Come on baby girl, show me how good you can ride.’ 

You slammed your hips against his and threw your head back as you released your juices onto his member for the second time that night.

You collapsed in Levi’s arms and you looked up at his face. He chuckled at the sight of you. You were a mess. Your hair every which way, love marks all over your body. You knew he was not finished with you. Levi a bit more roughly than before, pulled you down to the edge of the bed. 

‘I’m not done with you yet beautiful.’ Levi growled his voice filled with want. You knew that he wanted you, and you wanted him. You nodded your head as if to silently agree that you wanted more. He gave you a  sideways smile which made your heart beat faster at the sight of him. You were a quivering mess as you waited for him to enter you once more.

‘You want me?’ Levi purred.

‘Yes, yes I do. More than anything’ you pleaded. 

‘Than you shall have me.’ He growled lowly.

He pulled your legs up over his shoulders and entered you. Pushing past your tightness and enveloping himself inside your core. He groaned with pleasure. 

‘Fuck (Y/N) you feel so good.’ He slowly began pumping in and out of you. Then he gradually picked up speed, you were moaning so loudly you knew the neighbors knew what was going on. But you did not care at that moment. You just knew your want and desire for this man. Levi continued pounding into making your eyes roll back in your head for how good it was. Levi let out another groan. 

‘I’m close baby girl…’ he moaned.

‘Fuck. Me. Levi’ you growled feeling your heat rising from you core waiting for another release.That did it. Levi leaned down and kissed you roughly with longing and want, you wrapped your legs around his neck and pulled him closer. You dug your nails into his back as he lifted your hips a bit higher. He seemed to give way to his animalistic side as he fucked you. He pumped in and out as so fast and relentlessly that you released once again on his cock. Your walls tightening around his member. You screaming out his name once more. You could feel him speed up for just one moment until he finally went over the edge. He released his seed inside of you painting your insides white. You both collapsed on his bed, both of you sweating and panting as you were both spent.You laid there for a moment before you slowly began getting up and gathering your clothes as you were about to leave.

‘Hey, where do you think you’re going?’ Levi asked, stepping in front of you. 

‘I just thought this was a one time thing…’ You murmured. 

Levi ran a hand through his raven black hair and quietly said

‘Look it's late, you shouldn’t be going back home so late. Why don’t you stay and spend the night….’ he trailed off. 

‘ You want me to say?’ You asked confused.

‘See I don’t usually go to parties, I was dragged there by a friend. They said I needed some fun in my life, that I am always too serious. But when I saw you, and when I saw that man trying to take you, I couldn't help but feel protective over you. Like we had met before. I felt comfortable with you. Maybe that sounds crazy...maybe I am crazy.’ he said quietly.

‘No. no you’re not crazy at all.’ you replied. ‘I felt the exact same way when I saw you. I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something about you that seems so familiar. I don’t normally come back to strange men’s apartments. But with you, I just knew you wouldn’t hurt me.’ you murmured. 

    Levi paused for a minute and then looked back at you. He closed the gap and kissed you gently, sweetly, softly. 

‘(Y/N) come let's go shower.’ Overall everything considered, you were glad your friend had dragged you to their party after all.

 

 

   

 

 

2