Chapter 2: Pity
47 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The classmates, teacher and Grand Wizard observed attentively to the boy with a pale clean-shaven face, hair as black as the night; his dark bangs covering his forehead, hanging low this eye brows. His eyes devoid of any light. His dark tint glasses showing no reflection whatsoever. 

His choice of clothing only made him more off-putting. Black hoodie, black joggers, and black Air Force shoes. His classmates were scared.

"Hm?" Damon looked to his classmates, teacher, and Grand Wizard who was staring at him. 

The Grand Wizard with a pale face looked at the dark blade on his right hand. "That's the Cursed Blade! Boy, you have no idea the cursed you've been put into!" 

Damon stood there thinking about the Grand Wizard said. He knew something was wrong the second he saw the dark chains. 'Cursed?' Though that didn't fright him, it did make him uneasy.

His classmates on the other hand were terrified by the Grand Wizard words.

"What do you mean cursed? Why were his chains black?!" The teacher berated the Grand Wizard. However he shook his head and looked at Damon with pity.

"The Cursed Blade is a powerful weapon created by a God who used it to kill all the other Gods. Essentially, the cursed blade the boy has is a God-Killer weapon…" Said the Grand Wizard, causing Damon's classmates and teacher to widen their eyes in shock.

"H-how?!"

"A God killing other Gods…"

"No way…!"

"Aren't Gods suppose to be good?!"

The Grand Wizard shook his head. "Yes, however the creator of that weapon the boy has was evil." He said, causing the classmates and teacher to gulped nervously.

"What happened to him?" Finally spoke Damon with his calm tone of voice.

The Grand Wizard paled again. "No one knows…" He said as his voice sounded nervous.

"We have to get rid of that blade! We need to get rid of Damon. That weapon is too dangerous, what if he tries to kill us?! All of us! I won't let that happen!" Jack said, causing some of his classmates to nod.

"I agree, he puts everyone here in great risk," said the Teacher, causing some students to be surprised that he's willing to kill one of his students.

"No! We can't do that! Damon won't kill us!" Exclaimed Alexa as she came in front of Damon. 

Damon was confused why this girl is trying to protect him. Does she like him? Damon quickly removed that thought, he knew that was impossible.

"Worry not, Heroes. Though the Cursed Blade is powerful and deadly, it also has a drawback. Call it double edge sword…The more slashes he does to a person, the twice amount of damage Damon receives. Fortunately, it won't kill him but the pain is almost unbearable to the point he'd want to suicide." The Grand Wizard said, causing his classmates to look at Damon in a different way. 

"Hahahahahah!! So that's it!? Haha!" Jack laughed and so did others. They were scared for nothing.

Alexa looked at Damon with eyes filled with pity. Damon hated that look, the laugher of his classmates. Damon wasn't scared of the drawback, he had already expected this.

Pain wasn't new to him…

-Flashback-

A small boy, no less than five years old was being beaten by a man. This man was his father who was currently drunk, beating his own son with a metallic crane.

"You good for nothing, boy!"

Slash!

Slash!

Slash!

Damon laid on the ground with dead filled eyes, tears which have completely dried up. Blood trailing his entire body. Damon took all of his hits.

-Flashback End-

"Damon, Damon!" 

Damon was brought out of his head as he looked at Alexa who was looking at him worriedly. 

"What?" He said emotionlessly.

"Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine," he said.

"It's better if we put him out of his misery now. He won't be a much use anyways." Spoke Jack, gaining back the attention of his classmates.

"You could try," Damon said as he stared calmly yet his eyes were almost glaring at them. They felt an immense of pressure. Damon raised his Cursed Blade.

"Enough of this! No ones killing anyone! Put your weapons away, and get circle up." The Grand Wizard said, causing everyone to sigh in relief. 

"Why are we getting in a circle?" Asked Guinevere. 

"You're all going to meet the king."

"?!!"

"King?!"

The classmates were gasped in excitement as they heard that. Damon could care less as he made his Cursed Blade vanish.

"Ready?!" The Grand Wizard said as he raised his staff.

"Yes!!"

"Yess!"

"Very well!" The Grand Wizard then made a magic circle, transporting everyone out of the forest, and transporting them into a castle. 

Damon saw as a blond strong man with red robes, and crown was on his head. He had a beard that reached all the way to his chest.

Next to him was a beautiful blond woman who didn't look older than 20. She as well had a crown.

Damon then looked towards the girl who was next to the queen. Striking blond hair that reached all the way to her waist. Guinevere beauty is nothing compared to her.

"Heroes…"

2