Chapter 4 – Registration
534 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait ! Alice ! Don't pull me like that !"

"Hehehehe ~ I will not ! "

Like that, Alice and Yuna head toward the town. When they arrived at the city walls, unlike previously the guard let Yuna pass without any problem. The guard didn't even ask them for identification. 

"???"

"What's wrong with you Yuna ? Why do you look so surprised ?"

"Why didn't the guard even ask us to identify ourselves ? When even with the children I couldn't get through ! Do I look that suspicious ?!"

Alice laughed at this remark, "Fufufu, I might be a little bit known in this town, maybe even in the whole continent."

Without even giving Alice a chance to breathe, Yuna replied in a rush with, "Impossible."

"But... Why are you so mean to me Yuna? I'm trying so hard to impress you..."

"Keep trying but nothing will change."

"Tsk... One day your heart will belong to me Yuna ! And at that time you will beg me to give you pleasure in bed fufu..."

"You can still dream ! That day will never come !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After returning to the city, Alice offered to show Yuna around the city and the key places. Yuna agreed.

The city was full of adventurers and merchants. All the main street was filled with stalls, the stores were full of customers, a sign of a flourishing market and that the economy was flowing.

Intrigued, with a smile on her face and a star in her eyes, Yuna asked Alice all kinds of questions about this and that, wandering through her thoughts. She learned that money was composed of different coins of different metals and each has a different values. Which is categorized by bronze, silver and gold coins. She also learned the importance of underwear in the society and its benefits. Alice then explained to her how with her talents she could earn money quickly by becoming an adventurer and how simple it would be simple for her to become famous and recognized.

"I didn't think about becoming an adventurer .... Besides you say that it will allow me to go to any city without being stopped at the entrance ?" 

"Yes, that's right !"

"In that case, could you please take me to the guild ?"

"Of course! Follow me Yuna!"

Without further ado, the two comrades headed in the direction of the Adventurers' Guild. When they entered, all eyes turned to them, which put Yuna on guard. Knowing the true nature of men and how power-hungry they can be, Yuna was ready to pounce on the first person who got too close to her. 

Feeling the tension building around Yuna, Alice gently approached her. In order to ease the tension she touched her shoulder lightly and smiled at her. This calmed Yuna's nerves, the previously terrifying aura disappeared at once. Alice, unaware of why Yuna was so hostile towards the other adventurers, broke the ice. 

"Yuna. Let's go to the counter, we came here to register you for the guild don't forget it."

Facing the counter, Yuna replied, "I know Alice, I haven't forgotten. I'm just concerned about all the adventurers that have been staring at us since we joined the guild."

The guild employee calmly replied, "I apologize for the intervention. But the adventurers are not staring at you maliciously, but more out of curiosity. Which I completely understand, you are still accompanied by Alice the Twi..."

Before she could finish the sentence Alice cut her off with a glare and said, "Iris, we're not here to talk about me but rather about her." while pointing her finger in Yuna's direction.

Sighing, Iris answered, "Okay... Let's go to the registration. Let me introduce myself, my name is Iris and I will be in charge of your registration at the guild today. Can you give me your first name, your last name, then your class please ? Once done, you will take a skill test. If you pass, we will welcome you into our ranks.  "

"My name is Moritoma Yuna and I am a Mystical Archer."

"Okay so Moritoma Yuna and your class is... wait can you tell me your class again ?"

"I'm a Mystical Archer."

"I'm not dreaming, did you say Mystical Archer like the heroes of the old days ?!"

"Yes, that's right."

"One moment please, I have to call the guild master."

A few minutes after the announcement of her class, a man of about 6'3" with gray hair and beard wearing a large pair of wings that seems to belong to the Dragonewt race came down the large guild hall at full speed to finally stand in front of Yuna with a kind of crystals ball in his hands then said,

"Hello, Ms. Moritoma. Could you place your hand over this tool please? It will allow us to confirm the truth of what you say you are."

"I don't mind, but can we go somewhere where we can be quiet without others trying to read my status"

"Yes, of course follow me."

Yuna and Alice followed the guild master towards a secluded room behind the guild employees' counter. 

"This room is isolated and soundproof, no one will hear or see us. Can you now place your hands over the crystal please?"

"Very well, ⌈ Status ⌋."

⌈                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ⌉

    Status:                                                                                              

 Name: Kitsuyume Yuna (Lv.1/50) (Hidden, Current Name: Moritoma Yuna)              Race(Hidden) : Sacred Two-Tailed Fox-kin

Age: 20                                                                                                                                             Bloodline (Hidden): Nine-Tailed Fox

   Job: Mystical Archer

   State: Fine

   Title: Fallen Princess (Hidden), Blessed by the Goddess Himiko (Hidden), Holy and Dark Being Creator (Hidden).

   Stats:

 Hp: 30000/30000                Mp: 8000/8000

 Atk: 1000                                  Def: 800

 Int:2000                                   Dex: 1600

Skills: 

⌈ Elemental Arrows (Lv.3)⌋ ⌈ Mystical Shot (Lv.2)⌋ ⌈ Spirit Trail (Lv.4) ⌋ ⌈ Disarm (Lv.2) ⌋ ⌈ Trap Creation (Lv. 2) ⌋

⌈ Anatomy Vision Lv.3 ⌋ ⌈ Focus (Lv. 3) ⌋ 

Passive Skills:

⌈ Acrobatics (Lv.4)⌋ ⌈ Odorless (Lv.3) ⌋ ⌈ Bloodlust Reduction (Lv.2) ⌋ ⌈ Bow Profiency (Lv.4) ⌋ 

⌈ Shortsword Mastery (Lv.4) ⌋ ⌈ Trap Sensivity (Lv.2) ⌋  

Race Skills: (Hidden)

⌈ Disguise (Lv.2) ⌋ ⌈ Charm (Lv.2) ⌋ ⌈ Will-O-Wisp (Lv.1) ⌋

  Equipment:

  None                                                                                       None

 Orus, the Invisibility Cape (Legacy Items)               None

 None

    Weapons:

 Bow of the Ancient Time (Equipped) Quiver (74/100, Enchanted Arrows)

 Enchanted Shortsword (Equipped)

⌊                                                                                                                                                                                                        ⌋

" !!! "

"Do you believe me now?"

"Yes I do, welcome to the guild Yuna, you will be now in our ranks as an honorary member."

"Wait, I haven't taken the test yet!"

"You won't need to take it. Who's dumb enough to test a future heroine?"

"I insist ! I would like to take the test like everyone else, I do not wish to receive any special treatment." 

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes!"

"As you wish, in that case come back tomorrow."

Surprised by this answer Alice, who had been silent all along, said, "Wait, Yuna, are you really sure you want to take the test ? You've already beaten me in one-on-one and I don't think any of the examiners are up to par!"

"Amazing, I'm getting more and more impressed with you. You really beat Alice the Twilight Princess !"

"The Twilight Princess? You own a title?!"

"Yes, she is the strongest adventurer in this town. As well as being a candidate for the S rank of adventurer!"

With a confused look Yuna looked in Alice's direction.

"When I told you I was a bit famous in this city I wasn't lying... We'll talk about it later. I ask  you one more time do you really want to do this exam ?"

"Yes ! Without hesitation."

"Then I won't stop you. But I'll tell you again, you waste your time."  

 

17