Chapter 6 – Let’s hunt together !
493 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As she left the arena, Yuna went to the counter, closely followed by Alice, waiting to receive her adventurer's card. Like on the first day, the other adventurers kept staring at Yuna. 

"Yuna you are now officially an adventurer, that's fantastic right !"

Staring at a fixed point, her eyes blank, Yuna replied without any emotion, "Yes, it's fantastic."

Noticing this subtle detail Alice said, "Come on Yuna ! Aren't you glad you passed the test ?"

"Yes, but..."

"There's no 'but' in that ! Smile ! You are more beautiful when you smile !"

As discreet as it may be Yuna smiled.

"There, just like that! You could make every man in this guild go crazy for you! Although I wouldn't let anyone have your first time..." 

Laughing Yuna replied, "Stop joking around Alice!"

As usual Iris forced herself in their conversation.

"Looks like you two are getting along well."

Alice and Yuna reacted in surprise at the same time, "Iris?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that you need to stop intruding on other people's conversations like this!"

"Yeeeess yes... Please spare me." 

"You don't have any remorse for depriving me of my sweet time head to head with Yuna ?"

"It's not my fault if you didn't notice me earlier, even with your heightened sense ! And I'm not here for you Alice but for Yuna okay ? She needs to get her guild card, you know?"

"Thanks Iris and sorry I didn't notice you earlier..."

"It's okay Yuna, I forgive you, little girl."

"Hey, I'm not that young, you know ?"

"In my heart, you are ! Please be my little sister."

"Iris, don't you dare steal her from me ! She's mine !"

"Iris, Alice, don't fight over me, we have more important things to do."

After saying that, they stopped fighting but the atmosphere was still tense.

"Well, Yuna, can you answer my question from earlier ?"

"What was the question ?"

"The question was, do you want to form a group with me ?"

All the adventurers around them react very quickly to the question.

"A group consisting of the most prominent member of the guild ?"

"Yuna and Alice ?"

"Our new rising star and the ⌈ Princess of Twilight ⌋ ?"

Then at the same time a voice echoes from behind the stage, "That was unexpected. I know it's coming, but so soon ?"

"Guildmaster ? What are you doing here ?"

Without paying attention to anyone, the guild master walked straight towards Yuna and Alice. His mere presence was enough to put pressure on the member next to him.  Even Iris was never this close to the guild master. His gaze was fixed on Yuna, waiting for something. 

"I feel really uncomfortable if you look at me like that Guild Master. What do you want ? We just met earlier at the arena..."

"I'm just waiting for your answer Yuna. Do you want to create a party with Alice ?"

" ???"

With a disgusted face, Yuna stared back at him.

"Come on! Don't look at me like that! I just need an answer to fill out the paperwork... Even from my office I can hear you all yelling 'A party with blah' or 'Twilight Princess and blah' it's a little annoying you know?"

"I'll let you think about it if you want Yuna. It's okay..."

 

As I was making my decision, I heard someone whisper in my ear telling me to accept and join the party. That voice was telling me that if I turned down the offer, I would regret it for the rest of my life. Even without that voice, I had already made my decision.

"Yes, of course. I'm sure I can trust you and put my life in your hands. From now on, I will be in your responsibility." 

"Really ?"

"Yes, don't make me repeat myself again !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was at this moment that the legendary party nicknamed "Memories Bloom" was born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey I'm back like I said in "Information about me" I finally hit my vacation so here the new version of chapter 6 I'm still writing the chapter 7 enjoy this chapter ! Btw don’t forget that I wrote this story for fun so I will update this  when I feel I want to.

 

 

 

 

 

13