Chapter 1
143 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hurry or we will miss it.”(L)

I only nod in reply to his statement. I have never been the most talkative person. I usually spend most of my time at home playing computer games or painting or playing Warhammer 40k often with Luke.

Today is one of the few days that I leave my house. Today is a special day for me and Luke as today is the day that we get to see a full-size land raider. Some millionaire paid for a full-size land raider to be made and today it will be on display near where we live.

“we're nearly there.”(L)

As we get closer the sound of the crowd gets louder. Once we reach the crowd we start to push our way through to the front. Once we reach the front we wait for the land raider to arrive.

“The life-size land raider will arrive in five minutes.”(announcer)

Once five minutes pass we start to hear the sounds of a tracked vehicle. Eventually, it comes into sight. A full size working land raider is something that I have wanted to see for years and it is finally coming true. It slowly moves towards me four metres tall, 10 metres long and 6 metres wide, two twin-linked lascannons and a twin-linked heavy bolter. It is painted in the colours of the ultramarines.

“I have never seen anything like it.”(L)

Luke is standing next to me looking at the land raider in amazement.

As the land raider gets closer to us the crowd gets louder and louder.

Then silence.

What happened?

Why did it suddenly go quiet? And why is it so dark?

“You have died.”(?)

I died.

“That is correct.”(?)

Who are you?

“That is something you do not need to know.”(?)

why?

“It’s not important. What is important is what I am going to do with you.”(?)

What’s going to happen now?

“ You have two options you can either reincarnate into another world or you can go to the afterlife.”(?)

I would like to reincarnate please also how did I die.

“You have made a good choice. You died by being pushed in front of the land raider you were looking at. Your friend Luke tried to stop you but in the end, he got pulled in as well. He agreed to reincarnate if you reincarnate as well.”(?)

He will be reincarnated with me.

“He will. Now, are you ready?”(?)

I am ready.

“Good now enjoy your new life.”(?)

As the voice says this I fall asleep.

While I am sleeping my mind is flooded with knowledge that I will need for my next life.

Waking up I see trees and plants. Am I in a forest?

“You are finally awake.”(?)

7