Chapter 4 : Don’t You Remember Me Love ?
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luane's Pov

 

As we were walking towards our so-called "Master" Ruby asked me a lot of odd questions as hints she had asked me about my favorite hobby, food, games, or things that I like to do in my free time. Although I had only known her for a day and she is asking about my preferences which kinda made me happy knowing that someone want to get to know me. Although being bullied or played as a toy my whole life made me put my guard up it also has taught me one or two things whoever is nice to you or wants to get close to you wants something in return. This kind of thought made me able to survive this long being a helpless human but that also doesn't mean that I won't give a second chance in life, if were-wolf can get their second-chance mate, why wouldn't I can give life a second chance? But I do hope that it won't fuck me over. 

I don't know what kind of our so-called master is and I hope he is nice and kind... not as a naive kind of good, I hate those who are naive and ignorant. Although they meant to do good, they are incapable of telling evil from good, which I got to know the hard way. 

Ruby let out a small chuckle which took me off guard, " Relax Luane our master is not like that although he is good but he is also a ruthless man and doesn't get a weird thought in your head, " She said by giving me a knowing look with a mischief glint in her eyes. 

" Oh cry me a river!" I said sarcastically and added " Do you think that I know him like you do which I don't know what he is really like but why do ya always sings his praise like he is some kind of god to ya, AND FOR THE LOVE OF ANY GOD OR GODDESS THAT YOU FUCKING WORSHIP PLEASE STOP READING MY MIND," I said being irritated by her non-stop reading me like an open book. 

She looked very happy and was giggling non-stop, " Chill dude when I said I won't read your mind, I won't.. I was reading your body language which is surprisingly easy to read than your mind, and what do ya take me for?"  she said being kinda annoyed.

" Um, a malnourished teenager with 8th-grade syndrome?" I said with a grin that kinda defused the awkward situation we were in. We were joking and laughing until we reached that person's office room. When we enter his office which was well-furnished with a vintage style decorations. I was awed with the taste of style he had, maybe it could be Miss Ruby's sense of touch.  Then we saw a figure sitting in front of us, he had a beautiful raven like hair and ocean-blue eyes which can bring you in the depth of a sea, before I could process anything Ruby walked to his side and stayed there.

I on the other hand was dumbfounded about her behavior and attitude which changed as a season when she reached to that person. Her aura screamed elegance and power when she was at his side standing like a knight to protect her king and I felt that I was brought into a new dimension or a new world looking at that scene. Although that scene would be still powerful until she gave me a little wink at me while giving me her mischievous smile, which kinda made me relief and smile a little. 

Leaving aside Ruby antics, I focus on the person in front of me. My New Master or a person who brought me here to this unknown place.  

"  Did you ask for me " Master" ?" I said giving a  courtesy while exaggerating the master part which technically is my master so, I had to say it and had my head bowed down without looking him directly in his eyes.

" It seems like you don't like me as your master child," he said in a threatening deep voice which involuntary caused a shiver down my spine and my whole body screamed danger like it did when we first met.

" It is not like that Master I would never dare to do that," I said calmly knowing he is a danger to my existence as he is the one who would kill me or let me live. 

" You know your way of word child," he said calmly which was suffocating me by the invisible pressure he is giving me.

I choose to stay silent which meant I didn't agree or disagree with his word. I stood there for a whole minute which felt like an eternity. He was eyeing me like a prey or a bug that he could crush. That is not an exaggeration he could kill in a flick of his finger. 

" Interesting.... you can go now, child... you will be called when you are required for your service" he said which felt like an oasis to my poor soul and body. He was giving me an " I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU PISSED ME OFF" vibe which I can't seriously ignore.  Before I left I did a little courtesy and left. As I was leaving hear him mumbling something which I didn't hear.

" Don't you remember my love?" he said...

**********************************************************************************

Daxon's Pov 

I don't know why I keep on searching for her, I know that I shouldn't also knowing that I am a misery to her life. I just wanted a quiet life with her and to build a small family together ..... but why does fate hate me so much that it rather see me and her suffer this much. When we found each other or when she remembers me she always suffers a horrible fate. Why...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY...... she was my only solace in this pitiful immortal life. When I wanted to kill myself or be numb to feeling every time I find her and every time she brings me life and joy only to turn into dust, I just want to end it, to break free from this fucking string called fate.

I didn't want to search for her but that cruel fate brought her to me one way or another. When I saw her. I was having a hard time controlling my emotions. I was raging in different emotions, grateful that I found her, regretful that she gonna suffer more than ever.. angry toward the fucking fate it brought her to me who will cause her agony and pain. 

She still had her pure soul.. but it was slowly corroding away because her soul can't take being reborn and suffering again and again. Although I was glad I put a seal in her soul to slow down that process I don't know for how long it is gonna last. I didn't want to bring her with me until I saw her being mistreated as an outcast. In this life she was born as a human with no abilities, I didn't want her to suffer anymore than this..I did only thing I could do is to take her home one way or another.

The process was really easy and so-called fucking good teacher was a really a bitch, she ignored  her and made her suffer. Then that bitch called for her and finally she was formally introduced to me. She looked beautiful but she also looked quite malnourished. Her body has bruises every where meaning she was not loved here, My anger was boiling high enough until she started to beg that fucking bitch to not leave her. My heart was literally stabbed with a knife but I still put up with that until that bitch opened her mouth. she looked so betrayed by that bitch I want to hug here, I want to tell her that every thing is gonna that she is safe but I really can't  which was really hard for me. She looked scared of me, as if she didn't remember me I was hurt but glad at a same time. At least if I distanced myself from her, she won't remember me nor she will suffer anymore. 

 

 

 

 

0