Chapter 10 : Regrets of the past.
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruby's pov

After saying luane goodnight, I was going towards my room. In the hallway where I met with disgusting mutt standing outside my room, which is really annoying, he is a person with stalker like tendency. I really don't know what he wants from me.  

" What are you doing here Mutt?," I demanded him for answers. 

" You know, I have a name right and it is not mutt or dog or whatever... It's Matt alright," he said with eyebrows twitching in irritation.

" Well, I did said you name right, Mutt...," I said to him giving an innocent look, which really pissed him off.  I don't why but I really like to tease him or to say simply I love to annoy him to death. 

" AH! Forget it..," he admitted his defeat, and added " Fighting with you by using only words is a death sentence for me, which i can never win against," he said as i can see some kind of adoration and longing in seeping into his eyes, which i can never understand why. Although i know some gist of it as it was because of the mate bond we had with each other but we mutually agreed to severed the bond and we both went to our merry ways. I guess it will takes some time to settle that feelings. 

 Before i could lose in my thoughts I heard a really annoying owner of the voice " Hey! you freaks, Master has called for us and stop flirting in the fucking middle of the hall way it is really gross," he said as he eat something disgusting.

" We weren't flirting you stupid Lucas .. like i would flirt someone like him in a first place," I said while pointing Mutt and giving him a side-glance which I earn a hurtful look from Mutt, which i obviously ignored him and added" Anyway he isn't my type but you on the other hand i don't mind you as you r my type.." I said in a seductive tone, which made his face red as a tomato. 

" Oi , Lucas didn't you said master called us and why we are not moving now, let go," Matt said as he pulled my hand as he walked past dumb founded Lucas taking me with him.

I can't seems to see his face but i know that he is annoyed. Although we broke our mate bond but i could still feel the sparks from our mate bond. It's seems he is still not over it when he was first one to bring it up. I really don't under stand what is going on his freaking head.

************************************************************************************

Matt's Pov 

I Hate it, I really hate it.... i don't what going on with me, but I hate it with my all of my heart and I really don't know what to do with all of this hate within me. It feels like it will swallow me whole, After waiting for my mate for all my life only to end our bond in a snap of a finger. 

I first saw her is when our master introduced her to us, she was beautiful in each and every ways. My wolf was howling with joy when we first saw and the scent she had was most delicious scent of strawberry and mint, which is a weird combination but it mixed so well and looked so perfect on her. 

She had petite body figure and a beautiful smile, I gave my gratitude to Moon goddess for giving me a perfect mate, I wanted to claim her mine until she introduce herself to us. 

" Hello, My name is Ruby Foster, I hope to get along with you guys," she said as she gave her beautiful smile. My guts dropped when she introduce herself as " The Ruby Foster"  who known as a person with a psychopath tendencies and a person who had killed her own clans members without mercy. 

Although in our world being killed or killed is not a big deal but killing your whole clan member begs a different story, I admit was a coward and a jerk. I should have dug deeper about her past and about her story. Nobody is born a killer although some might have those traits but they are trained to develop those traits.  I didn't know it about it until I over-heard her as she was telling her story to miss luane. 

Her untold story and her reasoning for that massacred I should have asked, I should have been patient with her. When she found out that I was her mate she was happy but I on the other hand stole that happiness from her because of my cowardness. I was the one who asked for the rejection of our bond and she was the one who suffered most from that, here I am being a total jerk as she has already moved on from me. 

I guess she hates me.. Although i could still feel our bonds but it is faint, that also means i could redeem myself and be a mate she can really lean on and be trusted. I really adore her, i will do anything for her but i really wish between my love and my wolf traits which to be over possessive doesn't collide as it could really hurt her, which i  really don't want that. 

 

0