Chapter 1: My sweet child
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Luane's Pov

It's nothing worse than getting picked on by the worst school bullies. They are the harbinger of my shitty life. They are the worst of their kind and unfortunately, I am their victim.

 "Watch it, you freak? someone yelled at me as he pushed me aside from a hallway.

"It looks like this freak doesn't know how to walk properly yet, How disappointing is that," James mocked me as I fell.

James is a werewolf who is the son of a famous beta in his pack, which pack that I don't know and don't wanna know. All I ever know is that he is an asshole in his pack and a fucking liability. I heard when his pack was attacked by the rogues his father who is a beta of the pack named Chris, who was in charge of defending the pack was bearly able to protect the pack  James because he was the cause of all chaos. He was suppose to be in petrol in his designated area but that trash had go to the another pack territory to party, that his irresponsibility had cause almost to lose all the best member of his pack but still he was able to go away scot-free because his father defended him. That little piece of shit was not even guilty of his fucking crimes. 

"You're right she doesn't even have any powers within her, she is just a Pesky Little human and a burden of space. She doesn't belong here", Sally said as she looked at me as if I am some sort of bug.

And there is Sally his mate and Teacher Stella's " Only" Daughter and the Piece of an art from our high school. Because of teacher Stella who is the most well-known teacher as well as a witch made her a brat queen and that ass-hole of her mate made a king. She never leaves a single day where she doesn't bully me, mock me, or beat me using her goons. Although she is not as useless as her mate but she is not that great of a witch. Every one only follows her commands because she is the daughter of the Teacher Stella as she is also a dean in this high-school. 

Although I wanted to retaliate but I can't.....they are right I don't belong here. The school I study at is a school for witches and wizards to study. This school is like Hogwarts where the main characters study. My school not only teaches us magic but also a sole Paradise to all non-humans like werewolves, Lycanes, vampires, fairies, and other magical beings.

I am what they call an abomination, a freak, or whatever they call me. Since I didn't have parents or any other relatives, my teacher Stella was my only family and she reluctantly took care of me. 

She told me that she found me in the woods between the territory of the werewolves and witches in a basket and blanket with my name on it. And she didn't have a choice to take care of me, as the rule states that no child either human or non-human should be harmed in any way, she treated me nice until she found out that I was just a regular human being but still, she insisted that I should go to the non-human school rather than human. I guess she thought that I will tell another human about their existence, so that's why she let me join the school.

" Hey, Freak Do us a favor and go die somewhere, so that we couldn't find your sorry ass", James said as his words brought me out of my mini-flashback.

 I am quite used to it by now and I am numb all over the place, I was not only verbally abused but physically and mentally as well. The last time I retaliated I got punched in the face as well as in the stomach, the hit was so hard I almost threw up the lunch I had before. Teachers all knew that but still chose to stay quiet and didn't even punish those sons of bitches.

When I had enough and confronted them, they said " Oh! It is just a little fight between you kids, not the serious one to get us involved,". 

They put it like that it wasn't big of the deal, I had bruises all over my body when I confronted them but they choose to ignore that.  That day I realized I got nobody to go to or ask for help. 

Sometimes I wished she should have left me in the forest rather than taking me home. At least if I died my death would be a quick one rather than a slow one like here. I feel like I am in hell, and suffering for whatever kinds of misdeeds I did in my past life.

" Miss Luane, Come to Instructor Stella's office right now", someone announced in the broadcast. All of the students murmured and looked my way as they all had their eyes on me. I don't know who did it, or what kind of scapegoat situation I am in but I choose to go with it. 

I gather up my courage and went to the office of my teacher. I was not allowed to call her mom, sister, or anything. She told me that I am not worthy to call anything that shows any kind of closeness with each other.

As I walked towards her office I was stopped mid-way by Sally and her goons. 

"What are you up to miss Freak?" She asked as it's my priority to tell her anywhere I went.

"Why...why....do you care?" I said while stammering. I didn't mean to do that but I can't help it. She is close to my teacher and my teacher is her real mother as well she is cherished by her which makes me jealous of her.

"I want to know, Mom told me to look after you so, you don't make any kind of trouble, for her", she said as it is a matter of fact.

"Oh," that's all I can say...I didn't know what to say anymore, I know I am not good enough but that doesn't mean I will cause trouble for her well as she brings trouble for me.

"So, what stopping you from telling me, I asked what are you up to FREAK?" she asked in a most annoying tone.

"I...I...I am going to Teacher Stella's office she called me." I said while mustering my courage and all.

" Oh, I see.....then there is no need for me to look after you now... Someone is here to take care of you Nicely". She said as she left by pushing me and her goons followed her. I ignored what she said and wanted to know what kind of trouble that I am in after they made me a scape-goat of.

I reached the office and knocked on the door for permission to come in.

" Come in, Luane" I heard teacher Stella's voice. 

When I went inside I saw a man in his twenties wearing a full black outfit from his shirt to his pants. I thought he came after someone else funeral although black is beautiful it also represented death.

"Ah! There you are, my sweet child", he said which send me goosebumps all over my body. My instinct tells me that this man is bad news and I have to run away from him.

 

 

 

0