Chapter 2: The deal
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luane's POV

The way he smiled at me was sickening, from the outside he seems to be genuinely happy but his eyes told me a different story as if it was looking a prey to feast upon.

"You finally came here, Look who is here for you. This gentleman's name is Daxon and he is here for you", Teacher Stella said as she had a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

" Why won't you be a dear and introduce yourself", he asked as he looked straight into my eyes.

"Yes, sir.....Um...My name is Luane and I don't have the last name because I am an orphan and I am a human", I said as I made my introduction short and simple and leaving all the crucial information he needed.

" A human, an orphan, and non-mage, she is the one I am looking for, and the deal you wanted can be agreed up to by this", he said looking to teacher Stella.

Teacher Stella seems ecstatic, as her deal went smoothly.

I on the other hand was dumbfounded, " Wait! ...What deal?, What is going on here? Teacher Stella what going to happen to me? " I asked her as she was my only family. I had a bad premonition that I was being thrown away like useless trash.

"Teacher Stella, are you going to throw me?" I asked with tears in my eyes which caught her off guard. She had never seen me cry even if she scolded me or I get beaten by those bullies. I have never shed a single tear in front of them.

She looks like she wanted to say something then Daxon interfere with our conversation. He looked at Teacher Stella and silently inform her if she needed the deal she had to give me to him.

I wanted to save myself from this man and I did which I have never done in my entire life that is begging. " Teacher Stella I will be a good girl...please don't throw me away, ...please don't.....I won't make any kind of trouble now..... please let me stay here...please.." As I cried my eyeballs out but I got no reaction from her, all I got is one sentence, 

" You should be happy that you have something to be useful and rather than begging me, you should listen to your new master," she said as the word left her mouth and stab me like a sharp knife that cuts through my heart. 

Then I remembered she said, master......that means that man is my master. I wanted to run from here and I was beaten in speed by that man

" Don't worry my dear child, you are going to be fine" he said as he put a sleeping spell on me. 

Every fiber of my body was trying to resist his magic and my instincts were screaming that I am in danger but before passing out I heard him whispering  " I am sorry but I need to take you away here". 

**********************************|*****************************************************

General pov

In the dimly lit cave, there is a shadow of a figure praying in front of a statue of a woman holding a child in her arms who was smiling kindly and lovingly toward the child. The cave was well-decorated like a church but had an eerie atmosphere as it was not a holy place of a god but a place of unknown beings. 

" Hmm,.. How can be fate cruel to those lost souls", he mumbled. " I have never thought that they would be able to meet again after the stunts they had pulled before. But really what are those bad-shit crazy women thinking, I really want to open their heads like a fucking nuts.. And What are these old-hags are scheming now?.  It is like they haven't done enough causing  chaos here and there. But that doesn't matter anymore as the cleaner as well as scapegoat person, is always me

"*sobs* huhuh*... why they always do this to me * sobs*, those crazy women I hate them, I don't want to work over-time again, I have never been able to see my dear Vanessa ( his figurine of an idol) in decades. I really hate this..... why they were given freaking power if they are not going to clean up their fucking mess. Anyway, after this mess is cleaned up I'm gonna ask them for a raise and a full decade of the holiday with my Vanessa ( his figurine). I should buy her new clothes as she has shortages of some." After venting for an hour the figure teleported from the cave, leaving the dimly lit cave into complete darkness. 

 

 

0