Chapter 3: Say Hello to My Nightmares
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luane's POV

I strangely didn't find myself in any sort of prison, dungeons, or other things where slaves are kept. Instead, I find myself in well- furnishings room. 

And the bed I had slept on is fluffy and smooth like I was hugged by a cloud.  "Speaking of which, why I am here aren't I a slave?, shouldn't I should be in a dungeon not in an adequately nice pleasing room?," I mumbled myself.

" Wow!!!!! What a nice way to depress yourself!!", I heard a voice coming in front of me. The owner of the voice is a pale-looking petite young girl about age 19. I guess she is a vampire, which were given away from her pale skin as well as beautiful red ruby eyes and maybe she a way old than me.

"Hey! That's rude to call someone who is old and for your kind information  I am not old as that bitch who live here but... I am older than you." the girl retorted back as if she had heard my thoughts.

  "You can read mind!!" I asked suddenly as I haven't seen one, who can read mind.  

"Hmpf...of course, I can read minds, Are you scared of me?" she asked me with a menacing face but if you ignore her killing aura and focus only her face you will see a cute petite young lady angry at you because you stole her candy or made her annoyed. 

" No..! " I yelled abruptly which made me shocked by my own actions, I have never raised my voice in front of others but here I am today. Embarrass by my own situation but I press on and proceed to tell her without looking her face , " Don't get me wrong but you kinda look harmless to me.....and rather being scared of you,  I am jealous of you, I meant not as a bad way but in out of a curiosity as I really wanted to know what the people were thinking about me," 

 After saying that I heard a giggle, when I look towards her, she was smiling which even made her so cute. I am not a lolicon but looking at her and knowing she is a legal loli I think I am going towards that way which is the definitely way of the lolicon. 

" You know, I can read you mind right!," That girl said bringing back from my own thoughts and added " what the hell is a legal loli and lolicon?," she asked in a confused manner by tilting her head slightly and putting her index finger on her chin. 

" Adorable! " I couldn't help it to say. Which made her embarrass and looking at her face which was red as a tomato, I thought " yep! I am on the way of the lolicon"

"We are going off the topic here, " she screamed abruptly bringing back to the main topic and also making remember that I was kidnapped at first place.

" You!... * sigh* You are not kidnapped but it was my master who brought you here," she said helplessly reading my mind. 

" I know but I didn't come here willingly, therefore making this a kidnapping which is really illegal and i am sorry for being rude for asking this but is there any sort off button on your mind reading power if not that is okay but be prepared to be bombarded with lots of lewd thoughts of mine," I said with smug.. Although i had no friends or what so ever but i really got a creative mind which i gained reading lewd books from the library which really counts a holy place ( not so holy place)  for reading but i was so happy when i found those books which was my very own holy scriptures( definitely not so holy scriptures) 

" Alright, alright.... i get, i get it..  i will stop reading your mind.. stop picturing naked men kissing each-other...," she said as her face was full blown bright red. " and why is a women also kissing each other, God you are not so innocent as you seem to be, what the fuck is wrong with ya," she literally shouted while she face still being a beets red. 

" But i already told  you to stop reading my mind and  you are still read it ," i said innocently and added " What's wrong being men and women kissing each-other, if they love each-other then you should accept it right," i retored her in a same manner.  

" You don't know how to treat your elder, do you?," she said as her mouth twitched in a irritation. 

" But how are you an elder when you look like a malnourished teenager," i retored her again.

" I am not a malnourished teenager but full-grown lady with a healthy vampire body" she again yelled being embarrassed by the situation.

" As if and i am curious did that master guy told you anything about me?," i asked sheepishly questioning my own sanity as why i am asking about him.

" Yeah, he did but how about introducing yourself to me," she said with a grin

" Says the one didn't at first but Oh well,  I am you elder on the look wise, then i will be generous towards my junior who literally looks like malnourished teenager and lemme introduce myself to you. My name is luane and i am a human orphan who was unwilling kidnapped by your so-callled master." 

" You!. I already told you that i am your elder, * sigh* if I argue more with you more I am in short ends and I told you already that I. AM. NOT. A. MALNOURISHED. TEENAGER. BUT A FREAKING BLOODY. VAMPIRE. WITH. A FUCKING. HEALTHY. BODY," 

" okay okay, Mommy chill... i was just kidding no need to go freaking Hulk on me," as i said to her as her mouth twitched in irritation from my antics.

"And whose fucking fault was that," she said as she was really annoyed but still she gave in and introduce herself  " I am Ruby Foster and not very nice to meet ya after experiencing your antics, looking at you.....you are very gusty for a human eh!, but why do master would kidnap * ahem* i meant bring you here? " 

" That i would also like know too, i got no magic power nor i am witch, were-wolf or any supernatural being but lo behold here i am kidnapped by a strange man and held to a strange place, with no-place to returned to, * sigh* my life which was fucking hard but it is made worst by that person,"

" But master isn't like that miss luane, he is very gentle and caring person, " she said lovingly.

" Gentle my ass, if he was gentle i would have been sleeping in my own room or in my own fucking bed... living my own life , but hey someone thought let's bring some chaos to that freaking person who was living her own life." I said bitterly as I didn't have any control of my so-called life. 

" The life which your are referring to literally sucks, everyone hates ya and the room and the bed you were saying yours are fucking trash and old but i know that you are being anxious but seriously Luane would call that life even though that whole world was against you," she said as she gave me a reality check of my life. 

I couldn't say anything to her, what she said was the literal truth of my life, I have never felt welcomed or loved in that place but that was also a place where i have grown up. Although i wasn't raised preciously but i was raised there which was universal truth. 

" Are you thinking of going back to that hell?" she said disbelieving the fact that I even though of that. 

" Miss Ruby i have already said before please refrain from reading my mind" I warned her sternly indicating as final warning. 

" Okay.. okay .. i ain't gonna do that... but seriously why are you thinking like that, they abandoned you when you need them the most luane and if you are thinking if anybody gonna hurt or bully you, i will make sure they suffer hell here. I will make sure no-body gonna hurt you," She said genuinely as her eyes were full determination.

I couldn't refute to her looking at her eyes which shines like a beautiful rubies in a light and i quietly muttered " Okay....". 

" So... luane.. i forgot to mention that  Master wanted you to meet him and do you want me to accompany you? " she asked me,  looking her face full of anticipation I couldn't say no to that face. So reluctantly i agreed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0