Prologue: THE ASTERISM GAZETTE
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THE ASTERISM GAZETTE

Country's Top Actor Leon Carson is Dating StarLive Streamer Aries Hall.

Everlasting actor, Leon Carson was seen yesterday, March 19, dining with Food Blogger Aries Hall at Star-Crossed Restaurant, a 3-star Michelin award receiver.

An eagle-eyed fan took a snapshot of the couple while they were having a meal at the restaurant. It is also noted that on the day, The Omnivorous Sheep creator was celebrating her 22nd birthday.

After the photo got released and rumors started spreading about the two of them dating, Top Actor Leon Carson and his management confirmed the speculation by releasing an official statement:

After inquiries from the media and the fans of Leon Carson, the top actor of our company, in regards to the photo posted yesterday that includes our actor and Miss Aries Hall having an intimate dinner, we would like to address the speculation and confirm that Mr. Leon Carson and Miss Aries Hall have been dating since November of last year. Mr. Leon has asked the company, the media, and his fans to respect and support his relationship with his partner.

Sol Matters,
Nova Entertainment PR Director and Spokesperson

Aries Hall as well had confirmed the relationship by posting at her social media addressing the rumors and attaching a photo that further confirm the closeness of both media icons.

Not much of a surprise among the fans of both parties as they have been linked as a couple before when both appeared on the variety show, Food Junkies (See pg. 12 for more) where they were paired for a segment of the show. From then both The Sheep Lady, Aries Hall, and Charismatic King Leon Carson has been an OTP for their fans.

Now, the couple had officially publicized their relationship, many fans have their hearts broken with the news but many are supportive of the couple and sent their congratulatory messages to their idols.

1