Two Guys Living Together
1.7k 13 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Thanks for the support, Byakoo!

 

"Your room is surprisingly normal," So the man said after he finished touring the apartment room which consists of three bedrooms, two of which were used for item storage, mostly fan gifts. There were also two bathrooms, one of the two is inside the master bedroom and the other close to the end of the hallway. The kitchen on the other hand was combined along with the living room, overall, it's a nice apartment room.

 

Although it was supposed to be an apartment room of a single guy, everything inside was clearly furnished for a big family. While carrying a cup filled with orange juice, he took a seat next to the big guy and say, "I was expecting a more grandiose house since we're talking about Number 1 Pro Hero here, maybe like a huge mansion with a big pool and big garden, but it's just an apartment. it's a nice living space, I can tell that much at least."

 

"Well, sorry to disappoint you that even Number 1 Pro Hero is also living like an ordinary human. My real house is in the United, I have only been living here for the past few weeks," Allmight responded but his mind was clearly elsewhere. He appeared to be deep in thought. Wondering what he had been doing, Zhang Yu casually glance at the papers on top of the table. There were big words written on the piece of paper scattered to the side that said, 'American Dream Plan.' And the piece of paper next to it doesn't seem to be complete yet, but he could tell it was a timetable with a 'Day 1' written at the top center.

 

"Are you making a timetable routine for that kid?" He quickly connected the dots after reading the lines on the papers. Since Zhang Yu doesn't have a place to be called home, and neither identity in this world, Allmight decided to bring him to his current apartment instead of living on the street. He only tells the latter that he required identity but didn't disclose the reason why, and that he was from another world. It's too early for that. Though, the person himself personally doesn't mind living off the street since he was used to holing up in a cave for a long period of time back in the cultivation world. 

 

Plus, in such a 'peaceful' world like this, he could even sleep on the roadside and wake up unharmed if not for the people that might report him as homeless. But then again, he would still be fine even if he were to sleep near a nuclear reactor. That is to say, he doesn't mind being homeless for a bit and wouldn't say anything to All might if he were to leave him behind. However, he wouldn't be a Number 1 Pro Hero if he were to abandon him when he could have helped.

 

Zhang Yu could just exchange some of the jewelry in his person for the currency of this country, but he would still need to provide his ID if he were to rent out a hotel and various other matters, unlike the previous world where one only needs strength as their identity. Plus, he didn't mind the current situation at all. Living with a character one used to admire as a teenager is not something one can experience every day. Though, he would've preferred if it was the opposite gender, at least then maybe he could hope of something developing.

 

"Yeah, although I say he could inherit my quirk, he still needs to train until he's good enough as a vessel, otherwise his body will simply explode the moment he inherited the quirk," he mumbles in response. Suddenly, he turned his head to his right and realized what he had just uttered out loud. Because he had been living alone and was occupied with drafting the dream plan, he had forgotten that he brought Zhang Yu to his apartment. 

 

"I already know about your unique quirk, so you don't have to worry. I see no reason to divulge it to the public either so," understanding what the latter might be thinking, he casually replied before taking a sip, he then continue "Also, I still need your help remember?"

 

'Right...thanks to the pill, I won't be in a rush anymore to look for the candidate of my successor, especially now that I found a candidate that fits just what I was looking for. As for helping him...I need to speak to someone first,' Allmight thought as a certain figure appeared in his mind but then shook off his head, he needs to focus on drafting the dream plan for now and leave the problem for later. 

 

 

 

Then, two days later.

 

 

"Ugh!" A young boy could be seen covered in sweats while groaning under his breath. He was pulling with all his might but it wasn't enough to budge it at all. There might be a huge reason for that. For one, there's a buff guy sitting comfortably on top of the broken freezer while thinking what a fine seat it is. Of course that buff guy being none other than Allmight.

 

"Hahaha, I sure am glad you haven't been able to budge it as I'm getting awfully comfy up here."

 

"But...don't you weigh 274 kilos?"

 

"Nope, it increased, I'm at 280 now haha."

 

"What?! Either way, why are we here? Hauling garbage?"

 

"Aren't you adorable? It's because you aren't a vessel, silly! Hahaha!"

 

Snap! Snap!

 

"That's different than what you say two days later!"

 

While the two were having a heated discussion as always, there was a man that stick out like a sore thumb sitting on a stair while gazing at the rising sun from the sea. Seeing the modern building and people on the way here makes him recall his home. He feels like if he just heads to the home address that he barely remembers maybe he could see his parent in this world, but at the same time, he rationally knows it won't be them waiting there. 

 

Chapter 12 is out on Patreon!

47