Magical Sight
381 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"But before that, here's a question for you all, do any one of you know what 'cultivation' is?"

When they heard his question, they all look just as puzzled while glancing at one another. One of the students appeared confused yet he raise up his hand in the air.

"Cultivating land and soil, in short, a farmer?"

"Wrong."

"A farmer with a quirk?"

"Wrong."

"A support-type quirk that can speed the process of farming?"

"Do you like farming that much? No, that's also wrong."

"Yes!" Finally, not being able to just observe from the sideline, Midoriya forcefully raises his hand. He must have been frustrated that despite the obvious expression on his face that he wanted to answer it, yet Zhang Yu keep ignoring him and picking the other students.

"Alright, Midoriya. Do you know what cultivation is?"

"Yes! Cultivation or cultivator referred to those who trained and honed their body with Qi to the utmost limit, all in order to attain True Immortality and ascend to Heavenly Realm! Of course that's only one such example, there are many other ways that one can cultivate. For example, there's also—" he then blabbers without a stop while the students who listen to him had already begun to lose interest midway. It all sounds ridiculous, immortality? That's just something out of myth!

"Stop spouting nonsense, Deku! Anyone right in the mind wouldn't believe anything you just said!" Said Bakugou.

"B-But it's the truth!"

The latter scoffed, "Oh? Then, if anyone actually believes what he said to be truth raise your hand."

"M-Maybe he might have exaggerated it a tad too much, but there must be some truth in his words, right?!" Uraraka tried to defend him, but just like everyone, she too found it hard to believe what he just said. It's like saying if one trains their quirk to the utmost limit, they can become a God—an immortal existent. Sure they can train quirk, but there's a limit to everything.

Perhaps, their teacher might be able to train endlessly without hitting a wall, but not everyone was blessed with such fortune. That's what every student thought.

Feeling the doubtful gazes of everyone on him, Midoriya was once again reminded of the same treatment he always received when he was in secondary school. No one believed he could get into U.A as a quirkless, which is undeniable truth as he ends up inheriting Allmight's quirk. Of course that is if one didn't take Zhang Yu's teaching into account as the latter could even make a quirkless person confront someone with a quirk and win the fight.

When Midoriya was left out of his wit, he look up to ask for backup only to find his teacher looking at him with an amused expression on his face. He appeared more eager to see what his disciple will do rather than help him so Midoriya could only stare at Allmight's direction with a desperate expression. He was like an abandoned puppy that Allmight almost burst out from laughing.

But still, he wasn't as mean so he turned his head to Zhang Yu. His eyes were hinting at him to do something. Even without looking, he could feel the gaze on him. He then helplessly shrugged before looking ahead at the students, there wasn't a hint of amused expression on his face anymore.

"What he says is right," he spoke out, which immediately brought all the attention toward him. While he looks serious, internally he was considering how much he has to hold back his strength so that he won't end up sending the students to the hospital. He can't use the same strength he did when confronting the U.A Staff as that wouldn't end well—there may be blood. After all, the body of Pro Heroes is much tougher than that of students.

He wanted to showcase his strength so that they would understand he isn't using a quirk to render them useless, perhaps something like bloodlust would do. Though, if he put too much strength into it, he might traumatize them. Plus, it might also attract Allmight's curiosity.

Bloodlust isn't something one gain without shedding any blood, and by that, it means killing someone. The thicker one bloodlust is, the more blood that person must have shed to get that far. In summary, if Allmight knew how much of a murderer he is, then their good relationship will be reduced to ashes. Although he didn't bother hiding the fact that if the situation call for, he wouldn't mind taking action to put something to an end, so no matter how much his instinct warned him, Allmight couldn't make a move without a solid reason.

That's why Zhang Yu didn't want to be a hero. He respects them, but at the same time, dislikes that they followed some kind of rules which was set up by themselves. It's like they are putting shackles around their neck willingly. Especially when someone is dubbed as the Symbol of Justice, there's no way he could kill someone in public with that sort of image behind his back.

Though he is no place to say it as he put a seal on himself just so that he could live among the ordinary people. As someone in power, he also understands the responsibility of the strong. One wrong mistake, he could end up becoming the enemy of the world.

'What a hypocrite,' he mocked himself in his mind with a chuckle. With everyone's attention on him, he suddenly pulled a sword out of nothing to everyone's surprise. But that wasn't the end of it.

"Woah!"

"H-How is that possible?"

The students all gasped and stared at the front of the classroom with stunned looks on their faces. When they began to wonder what their new teacher gonna do with a sword that he pulled out of nowhere, the sword suddenly escape from his hand and flew around the ceiling of the classroom with quite the precision as if controlled by someone.

To their amazement, the sword returns to his side only for him to stand on top of it and then fly around the class one last time. What's amazing to the student was that he didn't even show any sign of falling off even when turning around in the corner. It's like he was stuck to the sword and become one.

...

Author's Note: Sorry to disappoint you guys but this is just me releasing the chapters that have been collecting dust after I lost my motivation to write back then. I have been trying to get back into writing, but it seems harder than I thought.

For this fanfic, there might not be any hope of continuation—but recently I do have a plan for a Honkai fanfic. I'm just so bored so my hands become itchy again.

2 more chapters coming up soon.

14