Chapter 12: Status Endowment Ceremony part 2
40 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wonder how the reincarnated protagonist from fantasy stories has already a goal fixed or how, despite being less than a year old, started using magic. Some are already strong enough to defeat adults.

 This world is a tough place to live in, here the strong decide the future of the weak. Even the civilization is lower than the previous world.

 Though electricity is replaced by magic power it still lacks in the invention of its flexible use in many other fields and I’m not some common fantasy protag with production cheat, even if I had I don’t have a full grasp of the concepts used in various technologies, only trial and error awaits me for some time which may take a few years to perfection haaa……….

 “…..by………. Baby, did you fall asleep? Look, the temple is in view” mother pointed at the part of the temple visible from the distance.

 It seems I was in deep thought; it was nothing but depressing. Let’s forget about it, yeah.

 “Father, how does the status thing you said to look like?” I asked with intentions to know his status perfectly disguised with the cuteness and innocence of a 2-year-old.

 “Oh? My status?” I had my father to show me his status while I sit on Mia’s lap with my legs dangling.

In a single word, amazing.

I thought it was amazing when I looked at mother’s and Mia’s, but it’s beyond those two

My father, Sieg’s status is as such.

================= Sieghart Permarre • 278 years old • Male • Level:0                                          Race: Demon {King}                              Occupation: King of Permarre kingdom                                                  Title: • The calamity • Sword Master • Spear emperor • Unbreakable Spear • Wise king • Womanizer • Flame arsenal • Spear Genius •            Life force: 50000                                  Magic Power: 25000                            Strength: 6750                                      Agility: 2600                                          Intelligence: 6000                                General Skill: Increase stamina level 8 • Fire magic level 10 • Balance level- • Wind magic level 3 • Sword art level 7 • Leadership level 6 • Hawkeye level 4 • Magic Power detection level 4 • Presence sense level 5 •                                                    Inherent Skill: Holy attribute resistance level- •                                  Racial Skill: Dark vision level- • Dark magic level 7                                          Unique Skill: Spear skill level 4 • demon eyes level- •                                Special Skill: none

=================

 

Wow! It’s on whole another level. I expected him to be strong, but he was over and beyond my expectation.

There are many new skills here, let’s see, the on-

 << Increase stamina: a skill which increases the user stamina by 5% per level

     Balance: Skill that helps to balance on uneven footings

     Leadership: Able to give out precise orders when giving orders out to an army. Level 6, leading about 5000 people becomes easy.

     Hawk’s Eye: Able to survey things from afar. Level 4, 1km to the front.

     Magic Power Detection: Able to detect the magic power of living things within range. Level 4, detect a diameter of 1.5km.

     Presence Sense: Able to sense the presence of living things within range. Level 5, sense a diameter of 2km.

      Demon Eyes: demon eye of virtue, able to foresee 3 seconds ahead in the future >>

You are as fast as ev-

<<I can predict by users thoug-

 Yeah, yeah, I know what you are going to say.

<<........>>

Well, anyway.........

 

Mother has mage oriented status while Mia has agility oriented status. Compared to them, his status is more tilted towards a weapon-user, but overall he has magic weapon user tendency.

 His fire magic and spear skill are both extraordinary. I think he surely is one of the strongest in the world hehehe... That’s my father for you......

 His status is amazing in more than one way........ I can completely understand his titles ‘ the calamity’, ‘spear emperor ’, ‘ flame arsenal’ and others…….. except one........... This womanizer........

 <<womanizer: a man expert in seducing women and having sexual contact with 10 women>>

 He had his fair share....... of playing around...... My condolences to mother for keeping him in check after the marriage.

 Sieg had this disgusting grin on his face, proud of showing off against a 2-year-old kid my admiration from minutes ago transformed into irritation.......

 “Father, what is this?” I pointed at the title with childish innocence.

 “oh? Th-This umm....... Ah......” he started rolling slightly sweating unable to answer the question

 “This? It’s an adult mistake, baby, you shouldn’t do it in future okay” suddenly the temperature in the room became low even though it is midday outside.

 I could only nod in answer. Her face was smiling, but her eyes weren’t. I understood the power hierarchy in the family. After enduring awkward silence for a while, the temple gate came into the view.

 We entered through the noble only entrance. Few nobles were also present for the ceremony. We make our way to a middle-aged man in priest's clothes.

 “We were waiting for you, Your Majesty,” said the middle-aged man while bowing down

“Yeah, can we hurry on to the status endowment ceremony? cardinal Reolf,” father said, showing to hasten the ceremony

 “Very well. Good day to you, young prince. Let’s proceed with the ceremony,” the cardinal said with a smile, though I thought of it as shady. For now, let’s look at mother to see what to do.

 “It’s okay baby,” mother said with a smile, a sense of relief brushing me over. Cardinal lead the way to a room diagonally left from our position.

 I entered the room alone. Inside the room, an altar was placed at the centre with a crystal ball on its top.

........ “listen, baby, when you enter the room there will be a crystal ball at the centre. Touch the crystal ball and pray ‘Please grant me status’,”......... So it seems mother had me go through the process in the carriage.

 “Please grant me status,” I prayed. After a while, a transparent green screen came in front of my eyes and my status was displayed on it. I exited the room with the expected status.

A female priest led me to a chamber where my family was waiting. I entered the room.........

“Oh, is it done?” Father asked cheerfully, with half expectation mixed with it. I anxiously nod as an answer. The tension in the room was high.

 “Status open,” I chanted and a green screen appeared in front of everyone

 I wonder what will they think of me? Is my status weak or will they think of me......... as some kind of monster and........ distant me though I think the probability of later to happen is high. I can’t think of them as wrong but.........

 I had my head downwards to avoid any eye contact while I was self-depraving myself. I slight peeked at them as I couldn’t bear the silence any longer. I was surprised.......…

3