Chapter 3
809 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What… what just happened?” Fiona asked.

“I… don’t know? I think we just fell through a plot hole?” Gabe shrugged.

“I guess it makes about as much sense as anything else about tonight. Where the hell are we now?”

Gabe looked around, taking in the large, comfortable-looking decor of the apartment. All of the furniture was the kind of stuff he knew he’d love to furnish his place with if he had the money.

“Looks like a really nice apartment,” he said, drifting towards the large entertainment system.

“Yeah, but why are we here?” Fiona asked, moving past the oversized couch to check out a framed photograph on the faux fireplace mantle.

“Woah,” she gasped, “check this out, Gabe.”

“What is it?” he asked, leaving the massive television to join his girlfriend. 

Clutched in her hand was a framed photo of the two of them - two girls, that is - standing on a pier. He remembered a photo like this - their mutual friend Stephanie had taken it for them on spring break. 

He had most definitely been a guy at the time. 

“That’s not the only weird one… All of these pictures show you as a girl, Gabe.”

He looked at the other photos on the mantle, and found that she was right. All these memories from their time together, except he was a girl.

Not a lizard girl, though.

He gave an experimental tug on his glove, and felt it loosen. Peeling it off revealed a pale arm with long, lean muscle.

Fiona, noticing what he was doing, began trying to remove her own costume. She managed to find a zipper in the back, but couldn’t quite reach it. “Hey, babe, can you unzip me?”

“Sure,” Gabe nodded, reaching over to undo the zipper.

The costume fell away as she shrugged out of it, revealing that she hadn’t worn anything under it.

Gabe felt heat climb up to his cheeks. “Wow. Is it just me or do you look even hotter?”

Fiona laughed, looking down at herself. “Well, it seems like my boobs kept their upgrade even without the costume…” She turned and faced Gabe, which only made him blush more intensely.

“What say we get you out of that costume and see what all you get to keep?” Fiona teased.

Gabe bit his lip, watching her approach. ‘Damn, this is hot…’

Fiona helped strip off his gloves and the heels and stockings, noting that they were now about the same height without the added heel. She leaned in, wrapping her arms around Gabe and pulling him into a hug, searching for a zipper on the back to free him.

The zipper slowly notched open, bit by bit, until he was released from the costume. It fell to the floor with a heavy latex thump. He shivered as the cool air of the apartment hit his skin.

“Wow… well that’s just not fair, babe. You’re still bigger than me… in more places than one,” Fiona pouted playfully.

“Wh-why am I not a guy again? Shouldn’t I be a guy?” he asked, trying to ignore the feelings of her fingers tracing over the new, sensitive areas of his body.

“Don’t know. Not like any of this makes sense,” she shrugged. “But I think you should take this time to explore a bit, learn what it’s like on the other side of the fence… you could certainly use the practice in bed.”

“Ouch,” he groaned, his male pride wounded.

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you some tricks,” Fiona pressed up against him, pressing her lips to his.

His whole body flared with sensations, and he shuddered. “Woah…”

“Yeah, woah,” Fiona grinned. “I’m gonna light you up, girlfriend.”

Something in his stomach flip-flopped when she said that, and he wasn’t sure what part of that sentence caused it. His stomach wasn’t the only thing to hum to life, either. Just below was a new sensation, and a warmth that was spreading through his body.

He grabbed Fiona and shifted their positions, pinning her to the wall and kissing her fiercely. 

Fiona gasped and whimpered against his advances, and soon found herself being scooped up and carried away.

He had no idea how he knew where the bedroom was in this place, but his legs carried him there, easily supporting her weight in his arms.

Fiona squeaked when she was dropped on the mattress, her boyfr-- girlfriend? looming over her. She bit her lip playfully and looked up at her. “Well?” she teased, “Are you going to fuck me or are you going to stand there looking sexy?”

‘Sexy… am I sexy, like this?’ he considered it for a moment. Just a moment, before other thoughts shoved that aside, and he pinned his girlfriend to the mattress, a low growl rumbling in his throat.

“Woah, your eyes…” she said, staring up at him from flat on her back. “They’re glowing blue.”

Gabe grinned. “Because I’m going to light you up, babe.” A wisp of smoke escaped his mouth as he spoke, and it would be one of the last coherent sentences to be spoken by either of them for the better part of the next hour.

==========

“Morning, babe,” Fiona mumbled, still stretching off the rigors of sleep.

“Morning,” Gabe replied, his voice still sounded weird, but until they could find the cause of this - the author, most likely, he was stuck with it.

“Sleep well?”

“Mhm, you?”

“Really well. You sure know how to tire a girl out.”

“Err.. yeah, well… my tongue is really long and dextrous now.”

“Yeah it is,” Fiona giggled, running a hand through his hair. “You’re so pretty, Gabby,” she half-mumbled.

He felt his cheeks go pink. “Don’t call me Gabby, please…”

“Why not, you’re not much of a Gabe like this, after all…”

“Well, sure, but… I just don’t like the name Gabby. I never really liked Gabriel or Gabe either.”

“Huh? So what should I call you then?” Fiona asked, now a bit more awake.

He took a minute to think about it. He’d had a couple names he really liked and wished he could have over the years. Sadly most of them were girl names, so he wasn’t allowed to use them.

But he was a girl, now. Right? “Gwen,” he blurted out his favorite name, and then clamped a hand over his mouth. 

“Cute! Okay, Gwen, then.”

“No!” he protested weakly. “I didn’t mean to say that, I mean, it just came out!”

“So do you want me to call you something else?” she asked, looking even more confused.

“I… no, no I guess Gwen is good. I like that name… it’s just not right for me to use it since I’m not a real girl.”

“Oh please. The things I did to you last night? You’re definitely a real girl.”

His face heated again, more intensely. “Y-you think so?”

“Duh, of course,” she reached out and cupped his breasts. “Sure feels like a real girl to me.”

“Well it’s not like having breasts or… or a… vagina… makes you a girl. I mean… there’s all those trans guys and enbies at the LGBT club meetings…”

“Alright, yeah, you’re right, body doesn’t determine gender… but your body is definitely AFAB right now… so you could be a girl, a cis-girl, if you wanted. A very pretty cis-lesbian-godzilla girl, in fact.”

His cheeks went another shade redder, and his words died in an inarticulate ‘aaaaaaa…’ whine.

Fiona grinned, reveling in her victory. “So, Gwen, my blushy radioactive girlfriend, get up, find something to wear, because we’re taking you shopping for your first ever girlfriends’ day.”

“Wait, but shouldn’t we try to find that Author lady, try to get her to fix this?”

“Maybe later. Today I’m going to have fun playing with my cute big titty goth girlfriend.”

Gwen whined again, pulling the covers up over her head.

Fiona giggled. “I can see you glowing under there, babe.”

Another whimper.

‘Oh, this is going to be fun,’ Fiona grinned, grabbing hold of the covers and pulling them free.

==========

“Good thing the bra that came with your costume transformation last night had the size listed in it still. Sure made shopping more convenient,” Fiona said, the big pink bag from Vicky’s Secret slung over her shoulder. 

“Y-yeah, at least I didn’t have to get measured. That would have been so… cliche.” Gwen muttered, fiddling with the hem of her new sweater dress that Fiona had talked her into wearing out of the store.

“Hey, people love those cliches,” a voice said from nearby.

Both of them stopped and looked towards the source, only to see the same woman from the night before, except now clad in a comfortable-looking sleeveless faux-denim knee length dress.

“You girls look like you’re having fun,” she said.

“You!” they chorused. 

“Me!” she replied cheerfully. 

“You can fix this, right? You can turn me back to normal?” Gwen asked.

“I could,” she nodded, “but I won’t.”

“Why not?” Fiona chimed in.

“Because your girlfriend is obviously much happier this way. Hm, no, I can’t say that… this is so much harder without my editor.” She pulled her pen from her purse and swished it in the air. Suddenly--

“You can fix this, right? You can turn me back to normal?” Gwen asked again, more insistently.

“I wish I could… but that choice is in your hands, now. You have to decide if you want to be a man again.”

“I… I do!” Gwen stated unconvincingly.

“I’m afraid it’s not me you have to convince, it’s the story!”

“The… story?”

“Mhm, your story, your fate, destiny, whatever you want to call it. You just have to convince your destiny that you want to go back to being Gabriel, and you will!”

Going back to being Gabriel. Why did that thought fill him with so much dread now? He shuddered trying to imagine it.

“You hear that, Gabe?” Fiona asked, “All you have to do is want to change back and you will!”

“D-don’t…” he mumbled, “don’t call me Gabe… please…” He felt like he was on the brink of tears.

“O-oh… right, sorry, uh, Gwen.”

The knot in his chest relaxed slightly upon hearing his new name.

“You two are so cute together,” the author smiled. “Well, I’ve got to be going. I have a few other stories I’m working on after that mess last night, and I should check in on them. I wonder if that elf girl is enjoying her isekai harem… Oh, and don’t worry about the police or government being after you. I smoothed that whole situation over. TTFN!” she said, before disappearing into thin air again.

“That’s so creepy.” Fiona said.

“Yeah…”

“I guess we should head home? It’s nearly dinner time and we’ve got a lot of stuff to unpack and wash.”

“How’d it get so late?” Gwen asked.

“Time flies when you’re pampering your girlfriend,” Fiona said, nudging her.

Another inarticulate ‘aaaaaaa’ was Gwen’s only reply.

47