The Beginning of a Path
89 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Tian looked down as he was sitting In the small village he resides in, and leaves alone since his parents have died from a young age and he is mostly alone here.

Since a village is a small place and there is nothing here and there are not many people living in the village since there are not many resources in the village.

And the place is very dangerous with many dangerous monsters lurking and slaughtering humans and just many wars happening that has destroyed the population of the village.

Long Tian since he was born here he always dreamed of leaving this place and starting on cultivating and looking on the vast world since he has mostly spent all the time reading ancient books about cultivation or reading legends about Emperos and Gods.

Long Tian had very long white hair with some bright dark blue eyes shining like stars and he was tall and very mature for his age since only he has read the ancient books, he has felt a bit of the passion and writing of the legendary thing that has happened in the world.

And as a kid, Long Tian was very emotionally mature and intelligent and usually, he didn't speak to anyone in the village since it didn't spark his interest and will usually not bother with things to bring value to him and help his future.

Since he already knows how some things work even if has not ever has gone beyond the village but he knows the reason because of the lack of his strength, The most monsters here are just destroying the village he has already seen with his own eyes slowly.  

The lack of strength has made him hate this weakling feeling of not being able to hold his own fate on his hand but he is having to live on of some Luck he had, and it doesn't feel nice to feel like that.

As a person growing up here he doesn't trust anyone or talk to anyone since all the bad or good things he has seen it with his own eyes and they were just foolish things, he doesn't blame anyone he just practices hard to breakthrough to a point so he can leave off the village and go and see the vast world and find his Path.

3