Chapter 62
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These two carried on running and headed towards the entry of the island.They passed by Joln s room but the carried on running away

****

Adrian was laying on facing towards the window while clutching on his pillow.

Syin was seating cross-legged on the bed and was reading a book he found in Adrian s room

" Xiong'An, Xiong'An..", Syin called for him but he got no response..

He placed the book to his side and unfolded his legs off the bed. He had been sitting this entire time they got here and found Adrian like this.

Valian had gone away to look for food so that Adrian can eat when he wakes up but he is taking far too long. Chances are that he got distracted. He can be scary but because he is still young so he can get easily lured off course 

He placed his hand on his own hair. There is literally nothing left to do.

" Maybe I should have taken those papers from Joln ", he spoke to himself

He turned and gazed to Adrian again..

Even though his back was to him he could still feel his beauty. Sometimes he wishes he was his roommate and not Joln so that he could come here all he time. But then again Adrian would get tired of him and Adrian probably needs some time to enjoy his privacy. 

He yawned and he stood up and he walked to Adrian a chest of drawers . 

He opened the chest of drawers

And in the fist drawer was some clothes, the second was more clothes .The other was sheets and bedding . He pulled on them and he smelled them.

They smelled like nothing. How boring. His sheets smell like spring water freshness and these ones smell like rocks, if they had a scent.  Therefore he replaced them

He pulled up a blue ribbon stashed between the sheets only to find that it had a leaf design at one end . 

'Where did he get this? Did Herim make it for him ? ', he thought to himself. 

.

Syin felt a pinch of jealousy when he suspected that Herim gave someone something and that someone was Adrian. He too would like to receive something nice from Herim and he too would like to give something to Adrian.

He put it back and he looked at the embroidered pillow covers.He closed the drawer as he felt the need to burn the material.

He then walked to the shelves and drummed his fingers on the surface. 

He scouted the room once more . And his eyes passed over the table. And then he saw the paper, brushes and the inkstone. An idea came to him and he immediately acted upon it. 

He took the stone and he grabbed some brushes and he walked to the side of Adrian s bed. He placed them on the nightstand and he ran back and took some papers and a cushion . Afterwards Syin then went and picked the heavy table and he carried stealthy to Adrian s side.

He placed everything,  immaculately ordered and smartly . he sat down before he raised his eyes to the bed.. 

' seriously ', he thought to himself when Adrian had turned and faced to the opposite side of the bed.

He sighed deeply,  and he walked to the other side of the bed . By good grief Adrian had placed his hand on his face and everything was too dark to draw.

He sulked and almost banged his foot on the floor when Adrian  proceeded to completely cover his face with his arm

He walked back and he began reproducing an outline of Adrian while he faced away from him. 

He drew everything he could see and tried by all means to make it look pretty..After nearly two hours he finished drawing and he looked at the painting..

" I should never draw from imagination", he exclaimed because he drew everything perfectly except his subject.He placed the paper on table and he stood up..His body was sore plus he had made an absolute mess.

He had to go look for something to clean up.

He strolled out and he went to the living room space . There was a large vase the size of a barrel , significantly filled with water. Next to it was two wash bowls. He took the large cup hanging on the removable handle attached to the side of the vase and  water intopne of the bowls . Immediately he returned back to Adrian s room..

He reached the table and placed the basin down and begun washing the brushes before putting everything back to its place.He poured the water out the widow and he went to fetch a fresh batch and he returned and he stood by the mirror.

The water was really cold but he had some paint on his cheeks. He placed his hands inside and he shrieked to the chill that quickly raced through his body 

" Syin,.", He called for him and he got up from the bed and stared at the window. His hair was a mess and had covered a great portion of his face. 

The prince looked to Adrian and he dried his fingers on his pants before he walked away from the chest of drawers while rubbing his palms to warm them. He went and stood in front of Adriane since he thought he called him to come and fix his hair . When he arrived  instantly ran his fingers through his hair and revealed his face which was surprisingly saturated with tears.

Syin knitted his eyebrows at the scene as he thought he was hallucinating.. 

" I saw him again", Adrian answered and he let down a tear. 

" He was holding a small baby, with red eyes and was telling him a poem", he added , sounding more heartened.

These dreams are infrequent and he hasn't noticed any pattern in their occurrence just that he always sees a man in a black cloak. And seeing him always makes Adrian sad because at one point he is convinced that that man is the child s father.

He always talks to the baby so softly and refers to himself as father, daddy, but Adrian never sees his face and they are always just the two of them. The man holding a baby

Adrian doesn't know who he is because he never sees his face. Nonetheless  he knows that he can't dream of someone his eyes has never seen the same way one can't crave what they have never tasted .

That being the issue meant that  they have meant him before and they probably had an encounter like this. Whatever the case,  whenever Adrian wakes up such a dream his emotions are always ransacked , making him sentimental to the point of tears , just like right now..

He let down another drop  and he continued speaking with the pillow in his laps while Syin held his hair. 

" He told the baby about a poem of commitment and trust, he told the baby that the poet promised to always care for his bouquet of flowers  , to give them a tenderness they have never known and to take it to all the places and make the best of memories.. ", he cried as he recited these words

" He said that even though the poet would love to watch all seasons of the moon with his bouquet that is so beautiful , eventually the bouquet will decolor and lose all its petals ", he broke down

" Why am I so sad? I don't even recognize those two. I have never known anything outside of this school. My mother was burned alive when I was three.Kijad is the only family I have.   How can complete strangers invoke such emotional ambivalence within me? 

Syin jumped and he hugged him furthermore supporting his head onto his abdomen . He rubbed his head up and down and the more he did that , the more Adrian flooded..

Adrian cried so badly and Syin just clustered him. Adrian is his senior in the cultivation school but in actuality, they are probably peers. Nevertheless they are on opposite levels of the social, political and everything hierarchy, so it's considered unethical and impractical for them to have this type of intimate moment, but Syin doesn't care

Syin held him and he cried.

 " She was burned because she had an illegitimate child with a noble and hid the child. Because of me , my mother's family lost a daughter, because of a filthy thing like me.. "

"No you are not that. You are the best thing that ever happened to this world. You are a creation of absolute perfection. Your existence is a blessing", he spoke softly , tucking Adrian s hair behind his ear

..Adrian cried so much and the more he let down tears , the more he felt others coming. 

***

"My son is crying",he spoke while standing at the sink and was just placing his hands under water 

" Please don't feel disheartened", the water person spoke standing where Adrian had stood earlier when he came here. This individual had the contours of a regular man just that everything on them was water and they looked like they would collapse to the floor if they are touched.  He held a similarly watery orb in his hand on and was like a transmitter from Adrian s room. 

" I have made many many sacrifices but right now they feel so worthless ", he spoke. And his tone was starting to develop a noticeable hollow , indicating that he was crying. 

" That is far from the truth", the water person stammered as if he could feel the pain that this man is experiencing . 

Jakhyer turned around and he looked at the water person. And he had one of those looks where he looks like he hates himself for being so pathetic. His skin was like charcoal and he had intense blue veins the color of lightning but more defined, decorating his face. 

"  I am supposed to wipe his tears instead I bring him pain and misery  What kind of father makes their child cry and becomes paralyzed when they are supposed to comfort them. What kind of father fails to prioritize the happiness of their one and only child ", He sang, trying to keep a straight face but the tears leaked effortlessly. 

" My father  told me that there is no greater pleasure in this world than watching your child grow up and giving them so much to be proud of . He said that the worth of man is measured in many ways but mostly in the sacrifices he makes for the sake of his family. How can I who received the best of a father s affection be so brutally incapable of reciprocating it onto my own blood...", he manifested while battling the overwhelming restless pain that eroded his soul and mind.. 

" Adrian will understand", the water person tried to comfort him but his altered pitch spoke otherwise 

" Understand What??.. Do you expect him to be okay that  I neglected him for a call of duty that doesn't care about me and had no problem killing his mother ? ", He let them fall as he recalled the time and undying , gnawing feeling of viraag he felt when he decided to follow the rulings of the heavens . 

He sobbed pitifully and the water person moved from where he was standing and strode closer to Jakhyer..

.

As he took each step by step his body shifted to a physical form. He became a human dressed in intense dark brown leather clothes and his overcoat was pitch black nonetheless he looked effortlessly stunning since he was very young.

He arrested his motion near Jakhyer and he extended his hand which was still water and it encapsulated his head.

The orb around Jakhyer s head danced for ten seconds until it exploded to blue mist. Consecutively he lowered his arm 

" Adrian is fine", the man lied and Jakhyer didn't react. 

"You are not a good liar, Reed. You say one thing but your eyes show something else", he unraveled to him and he rotated back to the sink

Reed stood there batting his eyelashes as suspected that his Xinteng(心疼) has been exposed.  Tears fell from his already sunken red eyes which he quickly wiped  and he too turned then stormed to the door 

As he did that,  he transformed back to water and soon later exploded into fine mist.

0