1. Died and Transmigrated.
97 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[I am your System named Order. If you don't complete the missions assigned you will die and your soul will be annihilated.]

Lu Xin who had yet to open his eyes heard a damn cold shiver-inducing voice in his brain, Though he didn't feel intimated but this voice was really cold and caused his brain to ache. As he was about to ask this voice something another voice appeared in his brain.

{Hello Host!! I am your System named Chaos! Host! Don't mind me but you need to complete the mission assigned or you will die badly and your soul will be annihilated!!}

This voice was very warm and cheery, like a sweet innocent child jumping around. It sounds very heart comforting and because of this, his brain stopped aching a bit. Yet it seems like he relaxed a bit too early...

[Chaos it's my host, What are you doing here?]

{It's you!! Order, I warn you to get lost, Don't let me lose my temper!}

[How dare you touch something mine?]

{It's my line, How dare you fucking touch, my host?!}

[I am bound with him!]

{I am also bound with him?!}

[How could you be this cheating?!]

{Hello, Hey, It's you! I was the first to find my Host!!}

[Hah! I found him first!]

"SHUT UP!!"

Lu Xin couldn't do it anymore, His head was aching and the voices one cold and one warm just...kept bickering.

"It's my head, not your playground! Shoo Shoo!"

Lu Xin didn't know where he got the strength from but he sat up straight on the bed while waving his hand in the air. 

As he noticed the difference in his surrounding, He was caught mindless. As he looked at the white ceiling, An antique window, Although Modern but not similar to the current generation of Interstellar and the 'Broken' bed under him, His clothes too were not one he was familiar with.

"What..this...Where the hell am I?"
He glanced around but found that this was a 'Small' room with something almost similar to a hospital-like setting. But isn't this way backward?? He has seen many things in Earth Museum, But these things...wait a minute didn't he die? He is sure of this that he died.

His Mecha core was out of Energy after Killing the Zerg Queen and he fell prey to A-Grade Zerg Males...That disgusting feeling of being bitten and shredded to pieces was too real and can't be fake.

So how is he still alive? As he thought, he looked at his hands and once again was surprised. These pure jade-like hands with no scar, long-fingers, smooth and well-shaped nails...These are not his hands...What is he?!

[Don't panic, You died but your soul was protected by Lord and he has allowed you to live, Here in this new world in a new identity.]

{Yup, Host don't worry, You are now transmigrated to a parallel Universe.}

Lu Xin once again heard the voices in his head but he was not panicked, in the interstellar Era AI was quite common but no AI could talk directly in mind and could perceive the thoughts of Humans.

"So, I am still Human?"

[Yea.]

{Of course Host, You have hands and feet what else can you be?}

[Can't you be quiet.]

{Why do I need to listen to you?}

[Why do I have to listen to you then?]

{...You @$#$}

"Stop don't start in my brain."

Lu Xin needed a moment to collect his energy and motivation. So according to these systems, He indeed died and then was transmigrated into another world or Parallel Universe. 

"Wait. What was that about Mission?"

{Host, The Lord System saved your soul but you need to repay his kindness by helping him. I will issue you Ten Missions and you need to complete them on time or else Lord System will take your life.}

[Same, You need to complete at least ten Missions to repay Lord Systems' grace.]

...A total of twenty Missions...

Wait a minute it seemed like these two systems know each other and also it was a mistake that two systems bound to me? Then why am I having twenty missions??

"Don't make a fool of me, It seems like being bound to one host was your mistake, Why am I the one doing hard work?"

[We have no other way.]

Lu Xin found that this Cold voice was really disturbing...But let's forget it.

"I am still not doing extra work."

{Ahem, Host don't be like this, You see we are doing this for your benefit, I will lower the difficulty somewhat, But you will die if you don't complete the Ten Missions System given you.}

Lu Xin sneered and leaned on the head of the hospital bed.

"My problem?"

The two systems went quiet, It seems that his guess was right, Though there is no way, These two systems can still make him work less hard. 

[Then how about extra rewards?]

Hearing this Lu Xin knew that his guess was correct, The Mistake was made by Systems and he was innocent, The Lord System will also approve to increase the rewards to let him complete the twenty Missions.

"Just this?"

{Wait Host, How about letting you shop on System Shop for 50% of?}

So there was a System Shop Hm, It seems that the situation of the Systems is quite urgent for them to sacrifice 50% of Shop benefit like this. Asking for more will only prove harmful, let's stop here.

"Alright. What's my mission."

{Ah, Don't worry about this for now host, For the First Month you are free to adapt to this world, I will send you the memories of this Body, After that, we will meet in a month~}

[Memory Transfering will be painful and your head is already hurt, So go ahead and lay down.]

Oh? Does it seem like Frost can also be caring? He named his Cold Voiced System Forst though he said he was called Order, it is too weird and warm, Cheery voiced System was named Cutie, What Chaos, This Cutie was only a bit naughty. 

He closed his eyes and laid down. As he did, Another nauseating dizziness came on his brain, And like waves onshore, One after another layer of dizziness came, It was a bit disgusting feeling but he couldn't vomit even if he wanted to as he was carefully integrating with the memory of this body.

This body is also called Lu Xin, As he was Heir to his father's company and Lu Clan who had no one but his family. Though a month ago his family went bankrupt, His Family did have enough money to eat and sleep comfortably but it was not enough for the school fees of four children.

The problem wasn't just this, Lu Xin had an older twin brother called Lu Xuan who had Severe Anorexia and also Social Phobia. After the birth of twins, his mother died leaving two newborn babies, Later the Lu Jiang Father of Lu Xin married another woman to take care of the babies and that woman really was a good mother, yet only after two years, Lu Family had another pair of twins. Ying Xin really was a good mother to Lu Xin and Lu Xuan even after the birth of her own children, And one of her sons Lu Ying was autistic. Though he could respond and gradually become normal he was extremely introverted and had the same Social Phobia as Lu Xuan. On other hand, the youngest Lu Jian was simply an Idiot. He had no Common Sense at all. 

Like this two pairs of twin Stepbrothers lived more harmoniously than real brothers but when Lu Xin was 16 the Lu Family became bankrupt...and Lu Xin found that his Father had Split personalities...Because of the extreme stress of not being able to study and letting his brothers become normal, Lu Xin almost committed suicide but before he could jump down in the river he slipped and hit his head on the Hard Iron tower beside him and died...

Common on...What a pitiful way to die.

And now he is here, So obviously Lu Xin is dead. He himself had 12 siblings in his world but they were neither stupid nor had any illness except they were monstrous geniuses, Their Lu family was a treasure trove of the Empire and only Geniuses grew in that Treasure trove.

Anyhow, His family will come to visit him in the noon, he should catch some sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7