12. Before Music Show (Final)
51 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the four days in Sub-space, Learning to control powers. They went out of subspace and felt unrealistic.

"It's really only two hours?!"

Xun Jing was surprised.

Peng Qin and others were also awestruck. They have gotten quite close to each other in sub-space, Lu Xin's cooking even made them want to call him dad! Especially Jia Cai and Peng Qin were more in awe of him, They never thought that such good food can exist! And Let's not talk about the way Jia Cai and Jie Ning threw dogfood at them

About 1 pm they arrived in City A.

Jie Ning suddenly seem to awaken an Architecture spirit, She planned things for them.

"Ah'Xin, Let's build houses for each person. and also entertainment stuff, You see the Sub-space is so big but only two weird buildings are present. we should preserve human history inside the sub-space that when Aliens go out of control we can don't lose information!"

Jia Cai praised her.

"My sweetie seems to have grown up~"

Jie Ning blushed and coughed,

"Don't say that."

"Yeah, my sweetie is still growing up~"

"..No...That, Yeah.."

Jie Ning blushed and slowly lowered her head to hide her embarrassment while the four boys at the side only ate the dog food.

Peng Qin rubbed his stomach complaining.

"These days my food is overly poisonous."

"Mine too."

Xun Jing voted.

Lu Xin sighed, He was also feeling helpless, His subordinates have already found a future partner, and him? He is a 302-year-old soul, still single, A Virgin soul!

They ate lunch and went to that train station before it will be highjacked.

.

"It seems that the prophecy might be true."

"Why do you say so Senior brother?"

"Because the Clan sent Second Young Master Yuan for the Mission, He has just come of age too."

"It's Second Young Master!! No wonder Senior Brother you thought that."

"Yeah, He is the sole owner of 4 abilities, In this world, even dual abilities are rare let alone one with triple abilities have yet to be born but Second Young Master Yuan is a person with 4 abilities simply a Monster."

"Woah...But Senior Brother doesn't that mean that the Demon Ability users will be more powerful this time?"

"Yea, And this is what worries me."

"But where is Second Young Master Yuan, Senior Brother?"

"Who knows."

.

Lu Xin and his team arrived at the train station.

"Let's revise, After becoming a member of the organization, you all can go to sub-space right?"
"Yeah!"

"Then wear the uniform gifted by the Organization, Also don't forget to open the Masks."

The Masks were given by System, They covered Half the Face till nose, One was Chaos Mask with Blue and red combination and looked Evil from signal and one was Blue and white combination looking overly pure.

The Mask not only altered their voices but also made an illusional body for other people, Where their height and age looked different. It also had different functions like an internal chat system for the team, capturing pictures, and working as GPS.

Because Jia Cai and Jie Ning wanted to wear a Couple(lover stuff) Mask there was a little arrangement.

Chaos Organization: Shan Jin, Xun Jing, and Jia Cai. Boss: Lu Xin.

Order Organization: Peng Qin and Jie Ning. Boss: Lu Xin.

After taking advantage of no one they spread in two teams, Chaos Organization on the right side of the train and Chaos on the left. Lu Xin made two opened the skill panel, Clicked on the Dark Luck Clone, and asked him to look after Order Organization while He himself went in the central cabin.

They won't interfere with Ability users or their fights, but they will protect common people, That's the Order Organization, While They will interfere and kill any source that harms humanity, that's the Chaos Organization.

So one is protecting and the other is attacking.

He went to the center of the train and sat on the empty seat beside a tall person.

The person beside him seemed asleep, Lu Xin was wearing normal wear but he has changed himself into the Lu Xin from Interstellar time, So he was also quite tall and fit. 

He looked at the time, it was 2 pm, The company Staff must be worried.

He opened the phone and dialed the Deputy of internal affairs in the company, He was called Meng Shuang. He usually called him Uncle. As soon as the phone picked up, a roar sounded from the other side.

[Where the hell are you!! Do you think we are playing around?! Hurry up and come!!]

"Calm down Uncle, I am in an emergency, I will be back by 5 pm."

[WHAT?! 5!! Are you drunk?! today is the most important time for your four artists!!! COME BACK!!]

"Uncle...I can't, Don't worry, We are all ready. You just keep the preparations."

[...My mind must be insane when I agreed to work for you!!]

"Ahem, So Uncle later then."

[You better hurry.]

"Yes Yes."

Meng Shuang was vice president of his father's company, After the company closed he didn't look for another job. Then Cold-Faced Father Jiang called him to help Lu Xin. He agreed but he was also startled to find that Lu Xin opened two companies with two different development. And the artists he gathered were each so talented that no one could compare. 

Lu Xin closed the call and set his sights on the commotion not far. He could hear people screaming. 

He was focused but it didn't let him lose his attention to his surroundings, Afterall he has gone through many difficult situations, this is nothing.

The person beside him suddenly moved and went toward the right block of the train.

He closed his eyes and asked.

-Ah'Jin, Xiao Ning, Is everything alright?

Not soon, the reply came.

Shan Jin: No worries, there were two ability users causing trouble, Xiao Cai and Ah'Jing took care of them...But now the public is in disorder, We are going in Sub-space after taking care of the two people in the next block.

-Alright. Be careful, And After killing, are they depressed?

Shan Jin: Not at all. But somehow more excited.

Lu Xin raised his eyebrow, now isn't this quite a talent?

-Alright take care.

Jie Ning: Should I answer now?

-Mn. Xiao Ning, Is anything wrong there?

Jie Ning: Not much but some people are taken hostage, Mr. Luck is beating them up right now.

-...Ok. Go to sub-space right after this.

Jie Ning: Got it.

.

Lu Xin felt there was no need for him to stay and connect with the station coordinates, Right after that he vanished.

As long as others go to subspace, he can bring them out to the station with him. This is a biggest safe point for them. After arriving at the station washroom, he went out and went straight toward the airport. He felt the disturbance in Sub-space and knew that all of them were done.

After he went to an alley beside the airport, He opened the portal of sub-space and the out-of work students appeared.

"It's so fun!!"

"Yeah, I felt thrilled."

"Sweetie, I feel smelly."

"Then we will wash after going back" "together?" "No!"

"I should make notes to study the experience."

Lu Xin looked at them and sighed.

"It's only 3 pm, Let's change clothes and go to the Music Show."

"Yah!" "Let's go!" 

 

 

 

 

6