Winter’s Start
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Months filled with Thoughts and various Options finally came to an End. The young Lady has to make her final Decision. Or perhaps alter her previous one.

With Winter, already here - In the snowy Month of December, we’re just a few Days away from Christmas followed by New Year’s Eve.

Miyu and my little Sister have been working on Decorations throughout the Start of this Month. Akano and Haru have been planning ahead in case of a Heavy Snow Storm.

Miyu - Drago, what do you think? | She holds out a Santa Claus.
- It came out great, Miyu. Just like the rest of your Work.
Miyu - Thanks~.

Asuka - Miyu, what are we going to do after Winter? | That…
- Miyu. It’s… I… you...
Miyu - I know, Drago. I need to decide. Or complete change the Course I take.

Asuka - Miyu… We will always be by your Side. No matter what.
Miyu - That I know too. But it’s quite hard to decide… Especially when I still am not sure what to do… | Poor Miyu…

Stepping into Miyu’s Room, Akano brings her a hot Mug of Chocolate.
Miyu - Thanks, Mama.
Akano - No need to. Miyu, I know we discussed this plenty of Times. But please make your Decision before next Year, it will help you move on in Life. In any way you decide to go, your Father and I will support you and be with you every Step of the Way.

Miyu - I will, Mama.
Akano - Good. It’s crucial that you like it, Miyu. Not us, or your Dragons. Of course, everyone will be happy when you are.
Miyu - Mhm…
Akano - I’ll return downstairs, the Christmas Tree we’ve set up is wonderful.
Miyu - I saw it. It’s great!
The Mother heads downstairs again.

Miyu - One Thing is certain… I want to visit your Parents after Winter. Probably it’s best to wait for Summer.
Asuka - Indeed. We can open our Shop as well!
Miyu - It’s going to be great.
The Fishes from the Shop’s Pond have rested in the Fish Tank inside the Home for quite some Time. They’ve, of course, loved being fed by the Sakurais.



The Day went on with Decorations being hung from the best Positions all over the Home and its Rooms.

At the lovingly decorated Kitchen and Table, Miyu and her Family eat Dinner. Akano always serves us first before sitting down and enjoying her Meal.
- Thank you.
Asuka - Thanks, Akano.
Akano - Enjoy you two.  | Chicken Legs.



With Miyu in the middle of a Vital Decision, Asuka and I keep her company and suggest Ideas to give her an easier Time.
For now, it’s a long Bath. The Parents already took one much earlier.

Asuka - Let’s get in, Onii-sama. | We slip into the Bathtub and cuddle our Heads up to Miyu’s.

Miyu - Why is it so hard to choose…?
Asuka - Sometimes, People and Dragons take rushed Decision, making them regret it later on.
Miyu - I won’t rush it, of course… But… I just want to choose already and move on… It’s ruining my Days… slowly…

- Even if you try to unfocus from it, you will simply be reminded of it at a given Moment.
Miyu - That’s the Problem… The Bath helps a bunch….
Asuka - We’re glad to hear it~.

As the Bubbles rest on our Bodies, the atmosphere shifts to a silent one. The only thing heard is the Water moving from our Bodies to the edges of the Tub.

The Decision to go to University or not, one that Miyu thought she had made - but her Options changed when monstrous Problems arose.
Universities are not present in the Town she grew up in… A sad Reality… But a possibility for change and maturity if picked correctly.

Miyu - I want to sleep over it a few more Days…
Asuka - That’s good. Before soon, you will have made your final Choice.
Miyu - I hope so too…

The only People that truly care about her and will stay with her for Eternity are Akano, Haru, Asuka and I. That’s a major problem-maker in her Mind, the feeling of being cut off from your Loved ones. A horror for everyone that wants to have a lovely and happy Future.

As the Water got cold and the Bubbles were popped, we leave the Bathtub and dry ourselves. The Ladies help each other, before helping me.
Miyu - Let’s go to Bed, I’m exhausted…

Entering the Cosy Kingdom of the Bed, we take on our most beloved Positions.
Miyu - I think I will make it soon… I will decide.
Asuka - Excellent, Miyu. But for now, it’s Time to rest.

Miyu - Come here you two~... I want to cuddle even more.
Asuka - Here I am.
Silently, I press my Back into Miyu’s and close my Eyes softly.

The Gentle Sounds of Nature’s Musicians outside, the calm Breathes the Ladies take, I fall into deep Thinking.

Perhaps, she would like to commute from this beloved Home to University… Or… Stay at Home and learn from here, without having to do anything like moving or anything.

If the Latter is chosen, a Job is vital… Perhaps heavily improving the Flower Shop will make the necessary Funds that will help prosper a calm and happy Life for the Young Lady.

Her Life being surrounded by her Parents and us is the absolute Best, thankfully though… I don’t decide in her Stead. I merely suggest and help her Find the Decision that suits her Needs, Desires and Life best.

That… Is the Role of Dragon. To serve their Human and help them achieve the Best they can in Life, not only for themselves - but for Generations after them.
Once a decision has been made, she may think of the Future Generations - not immediately afterwards, but it is a must at one Point in Time.

In the End, all these Thoughts that I have right now are simply Ideas…. Suggestions. During this Winter, Miyu will have to take charge of her Life and steer it to the End.

0