Adequate Clothing
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before Akano and Haru can start on Dinner, the Family wants to switch out all their Autumn Clothing, within their Room’s Drawers and Wardrobes, to heavy and thick Winter Clothing.

Miyu began taking out anything out of her Drawers that wasn’t for the Winter. Some Clothing Items landed on our Heads as she simply threw them rearwards of herself.
The Girls laughed joyfully when it happened to me, I loved the Moment.

Akano - Miyu, love. Here is a portion of your Clothing, as much I could take.
Miyu - Thank you, Mama. Is there more?
Akano - Yes… There is plenty. We always bought more for you in case you grew faster than we expect, but it turned out to be a decent Idea. Anyway, I’ll be coming up down for a while.

The Mother and Daughter work flawlessly to set in everything that is needed for this Season. From Socks and Hoodie, to Scarfs and Gloves.

Miyu - Mama, everything is full now. Is there still a bit left?
Akano - Nope, I wanted to tell you that. I will go check on Haru, then we’ll start on Dinner. It’ll be done soon. Promised.
Miyu - No need to rush it, Mama.
Akano - We know, but we’re all Hungry. | With a Smile on her Face, the Mother leaves.

The young Lady starts collecting all the Autumn Clothing from the Floor and folds it nicely, stacking them in a Basket near the Stairs for when the Mother has Time to store them all away.

As she finishes, she throws herself lazily onto the Bed as the Sun is about to go Down completely.
Miyu - Soon it’s Christmas and then the Year is over… soon after…
Asuka - Are you sad because of it, Miyu?

The young Lady rises into a sitting Position.
Miyu - Just a bit, a lot has happened and I cherish it…
Asuka - Miyu, dear. Those are precious Memories that will stay with you, and with us, for Eternity. They will not go away.
- That you cherish them is fantastic. You have to think that they will stay with you, no matter what.
Miyu - Right. They’ll stay with me.

Haru - Miyu, where are your Autumn Clothes? | The Father comes up.
Miyu - In that Basket. | She points at it.
Haru - I see. Your Mother will put them all away now. I will gradually start making Dinner in the mean Time.
Miyu - ‘Kay.

Asuka - There’s a lot to do soon. Cookies and many other Sweets to bake.
Miyu - I know. Let’s rest for a bit. | Miyu crawls under her Blanket as the Night falls.
- We will obviously help. | I follow Asuka under Miyu’s Sheets.

Cuddling up to the Young Lady, Asuka and I rest our Heads onto her Stomach and Miyu starts patting them.
Asuka - Thanks, Miyu~....
- Thanks a bunch~....
Miyu - Any Time you two. | Her Tone is soft and gentle.



Akano - Hello, you three. It’s Time for Dinner.
Miyu - We’re coming. Guys, let’s go.
Following Asuka and Miyu we arrive in the Kitchen.

Haru - Here we go. We did great, Akano.
Akano - As a Family, there’s nothing we can’t solve.
Miyu - True.
Taking their Seats, the Family begins their Meal.

This Time, we get the same they get.
Asuka - Thanks~.
- Thank you.
Akano - Eat up, you two.



Following a healthy and very satisfying Meal, we head upstairs without our Evening Tea. We’ve had too much to Eat.
Straight into Bed, we lazily position ourselves.

Miyu - It’s been some difficult Days recently…
Asuka - But they’re over now, Miyu… It’s all over.
- You made your Choice and soon, you will see that Choice become Reality as your University Education starts.
Miyu - Yeah… It’s going to be so great staying with you all~!

Asuka - We are happy that you took the Decision which suits your Desires best, Miyu.
- We’re going to be here, every Time. No matter what comes up.
Miyu - Even when you two have said it so many Times, it still feels so safe to know it…

Asuka and I press our Bodies into hers, showing our Affection.

The Bedroom, the Home too, went Silent. The Night is at its youngest. Onto a healthy Night’s Sleep.

0