New dragon, Ilulu! (Smaug’s knows her?)
1.9k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This is better read on Wattpad.)

(Smaug is back and better than ever people!  If you forget what he looks like here it is. Smaug is about 5 feet tall and around 15 years of age. He has red hair with orange tips with four spike like horns, pointed behind him, two at each side of his head, there above his ears. He has the same eyes as his dragon form. There is a 3 meter long tail behind him. Also I haven't seen Dragon Maid S. So I'm somewhat flying blind here.)

The camera opens up to Smaug and Kobayashi sitting at the dinner table. Kobayashi is reading the newspaper, while Smaug is drinking tea.Tohru is.... Being Tohru.

Tohru: "Miss Kobayashi, Miss kobayashi! I'm the ultimate maid, aren't I?" *Smaug snorts.*

Kobayashi:"Of course you're not, but what's up?"

Tohru:"No, I think I am the ultimate maid."

Smaug:"Not even close to be one." *Tohru just punches his head hard and he falls to the ground.*

Kobayashi:*Looks to Smaug then back to Tohru.* "I told you, you're now."

Tohru:*Pulls out a book.* "I found this book." *The page she had open talks about a maid cafe that just opened.* 

Kobayashi:"Maid cafe opening?"

Smaug's head pops up next to Kobayashi and he reads it.

Smaug:"It's rather close."

Kobayashi:"Yeah, it is."

Tohru:"They say they'll welcome you with the best maids! The best maids!" *Tohru starts to complain.* "How can they make such false claims without me!"

Kobayashi:"Yeah, no one should make false claims. The dragon in front of me is doing that right now, though."

Smaug:"Yeah, she is."

Tohru:"For now, I'll turn them into ash from which nothing will grow with my cursed flames."

Kobayashi:"Literally burning love?!"

Smaug:"Creepy."

Tohru makes a heart shape with her hands. 

Kobayashi:"No, you better not do that."

Tohru:"Regardless!" *She runs out the apartment.* "I'm going to scout out the enemy!'

Smaug sits back down at the table and looks to his empty plate.

Smaug:*He anime cries.* "She didn't even get me my breakfast." *He then pouts.* "She says she's the best maid, what a load of dragon crap."

Kobayashi goes into the kitchen and comes back a couple minutes later with a sandwich and sets it down in front of Smaug. She ruffles his hair and sits back down and reads the paper. 

Little while later. Smaug is still drinking tea and Kobayashi is reading the paper. 

Kobayashi:"Is she okay?"

Smaug:"Probably."

The the door slams open making them both jump. Smaug's tail mimics and exclamation point. 

Tohru:"I'm back home."

Kobayashi:"Welcome home."

Smaug:"Hey."

Kobayashi:"How was it? You didn't do anything, did you?"

Tohru:"Somehow, I wound up working there!"

Smaug's tail mimics a question mark.

Smaug:"Huh?"

Kobayashi:"How?!"

Tohru just giggles.

Then she explains how she got the job.

Tohru:"I proudly stormed the enemy's evil den."

Kobayashi:"Evil den?"

Smaug:"She's so brave."

She explains what happened. 

Tohru:"So, I returned victorious!"

Kobayashi:"Is that maid cafe going to be okay?"

Smaug:"She's going to fail."

Tohru hits Smaug's head again.

Tohru:"Well, I have had a lot of free time on my hands lately while you and Kanna are gone, and Smaug just sleeping all the time."

Kobayashi:"You're like a wif getting a part-time job because she's bored! So, you are going to try working, then? Will you be okay?"

Tohru:"What are you talking about? I work as a maid every day. I'm used to it!"

Smaug:*Whispers* "I'm still waiting on my tea from a few weeks ago."

Kobayashi:"No." *She gives off a creepy vibe.*  Tohru, I may work at a company now, but when I lived with my parents I worked at a restaurant. So, listen. You shouldn't underestimate the service industry."

Smaug:"Creepy."

Tohru:"M-Miss Kobayashi?!"

Kobayashi:"The cosplay maids at maid cafes go against my personal principles, but their spirit of service is worthy of respect."

Smaug is now hiding behind Tohru with his head peeking out and Kobayashi stands up and points to Tohru.

Kobayashi:"This is a good opportunity, Tohru. You should go learn about the service industry."

Tohru:"You're making me kind of scared now."

Smaug nods his head and his tail mimics him. 

Several days later.

Smaug, Kanna, and Kobayashi are walking to the Maid cafe that Tohru works at.

Kobayashi:"Well, it's been some time since then, So I wonder if Tohru is doing a good job at work."

Kanna:"Kobayashi, you're a worrywart."

Smaug:"Yeah, I bet it's fine. Wait since it's Tohru were talking about, Maybe we should worry a litte."

Then they get to the cafe. It's called "Made By Maid."

Kobayashi:"Is this it?"

Smaug:"What a weird name."

They go inside and a maid greets them.

Maid:"Welcome home, Master."

Kobayashi:"Oh!"

Maid:"And young lady and young mister."

Smaug/Kanna:"Oh!"

They are brought to a table and they sit down.

Kanna:"There're so many people like Lady Tohru!"

Kobayashi:"Looks like this maid cafe went with plain style maids."

Smaug:"Hmm, I wonder what the food is like?"

Kobayashi:"People don't use the word moe very much anymore, but they've kept the spirit of those times." *She picks up the menu.* "Now the menu....Yeah! This is also true to those roots. There's a special service with every menu item. I'm betting the magic chant like 'Turn delicious, moemoe kyun'" *Smaug and Kanna sweat drop.* "Are different for each one."

Kanna:"You know a lot, Kobayashi."

Smaug:"Yeah, a lot."

Kobayashi:"Just between us, long ago I tried to work in a cafe like this. It didn't work."

Kanna:"I don't get it, but poor you."

Smaug:*Nods his head.* "Poor, poor. Kobayashi."

Kobayashi:"More importantly, where's Tohru?"

Kanna point down the hall and they see a light.

Kanna:"Back there."

They go and check it out. It's Tohru cooking. 

Tohru:"Table 10, order's up!"

Maid:"On it!" I'm running low on plates, so lay them out, lay them out!"

Maid:"Right away."

Smaug:"Wow."

Kobayashi:"Wow."

Kanna:"Wow."

Then Tohru notices them and see waves.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi! You came to see me?!"

Smaug:*Pouts.* "I came too."

Kobayashi:"You're doing a splendid job. I'm surprised."

Tohru comes up to them.

Tohru:"You see that?" *Tohru flexes.* "It's easy for me to handle. I've taken another step forward as a maid.... As a maid..." *Then she freaks out.* "I'm not working as a maid at all!"  

Kobayashi:"Yeah, you're the chef."

Smaug:"Hmmm. food."

Tohru:"Hold on, I'll go ask someone on the floor to swap with me!"

Kobayashi:"No, I think they put you in the right position."

Tohru:"No, it's the right position for a volcanic dragon!" *She huffs and walks away then comes right back.* "Please go out and come back in again!" *Then she walks away.*

Kobayashi:"Eh?"

Smaug and Kanna went back to the table and a maid is speaking to them. Their both drinking some juice.

Maid:"Turn delicious."

Kanna:"It's good."

Smaug:"Yes, fairly good."

Then Kobayashi comes back in and Tohru greets her.

Smaug:"Tohru's being weird again."

Then Tohru comes over to the table.

Tohru:"Please have a seat over here!" 

Kobayashi sits down.

Kobayashi:"Now I can finally order." 

Kanna:*Puts her hands up.* "Omelet rice! Omelet Rice!"

Smaug:"Hmm, Omelet rice." *He drools.* 

Kobayashi:"Okay, three omelet rices." 

Tohru:"Yes, coming right up!"

Later she comes back with the food.

Tohru:"Now I'll cast a spell to make it delicious!" 

Kobayashi:"Be cute about it."

Tohru:"Of course!"

Tohru starts to actually cast a spell. 

Tohru:"I call upon the Shadow King that rules over this world, make this the greatest it can be with these dark arts! I beseech thee for abundance and quality worth praise! Change its value and bring forth another monument to your glory! Let my magic spread like mud and bring corruption, let my principles erode the world and bring a deluge of madness! Replace the genuine with falsehood! Turn delicious, moemoe kyun!" *She casts the spell onto the food.* "Okay, now it's delicious.  Please eat up." 

Kobayashi:"That was actual magic! A curse, in fact!"

Kanna takes a bite.

Kanna:"It's good."

Smaug then takes a bite and he starts to cry.

Smaug:"This is the best thing I have ever eaten."

Kobayashi:"Bring me the Head Chef!"

Tohru:"Yes. I'm the Head Ched, Miad, and Dragon, Tohru!

A little later Tohru goes around doing maid cafe, maid things.

Kobayashi:"She has the skills, at least. Only the skills."

Later. 

 Everyone is at the dinner table eating and The TV is on in the background.

TV:"We predict sudden changes in the weather patterns, So please pay attention to future weather patterns."

Smaug throws a piece of toast into his mouth and eats it. 

TV:"Next up is the news. Early morning there was a large-scale landslide." *Everyone looks to the TV. There is a picture of the mountain. It looks like something blew half of it up.* "It looks like the earth was sliced away, and there are many unexplained aspects,"

Tohru looks to Smaug and he waves his around hand defensively. 

Smaug:"That one time was an accident and this wasn't me." 

Kobayashi:"That's where I met you, Tohru."

Tohru:*Gains a tick mark and angry aura.* "How could they do that to our precious spot! I'll find the culprit and send them to Gehenna, then Jahannam," *Changes her hand into a dragon hand.* "And finally feed them to Amam!"

Smaug:"That's a little harsh."

Tohru glares at Smaug.

Smaug:"Ok maybe not."

Kobayashi:"But the only ones who could do something like that are..."

Later they go to Fafnir.

Fafnir:"I was reviewing the calls and responses for a game event at that time."

The to Lucoa's

Shouta:"Lucoa's been out of the country since yesterday. We're bounded by... by my magic power, so I can tell where she is."

Then they go to Elma.

Elma:"Taiyaki! It's so good!" *She takes a bite and Tohru punches her and Elma gets angry.* "What are you doing here out of the blue, Tohru?!"

Tohru:*Points to her.* "You're the culprit!"

Elma:"What are you talking about?!"

Kobayashi:"On today's news there was a mountain that..."

Smaug:"It wasn't me."

Elma:"Oh, yeah. I was curious about that, too!"

Kobayashi:"It wasn't you either?"

Elma:"I just assumed that Smaug had done that."

Smaug:"Hey! It was one time!"

Kobayashi:"Hang on, Then, that means it was some dragon other than the ones we know?"

Smaug then smells something and his eyes widen. 

Tohru:"There aren't that many who could break my barrier."

Kobayashi:"Then.. who?"

Ilulu:"Me."

They turn to her. Ilulu is floating down to them.

Ilulu:"Good afternoon."

Tohru:"Ilulu" *Tohru looks to Smaug but notices a white dotted outline blinking where he was.*

Elma casts a magic barrier. 

Ilulu:"What a pretty city." *She touches the ground.* "People laughing. With so many here, you could enjoy all the destruction you wanted. Yet here you are, a chaos dragon laughing with humans." *She looks around.* "And there's no Smaug." *She hiffs.* "I was watching because I was little curious, but now I'm sick of it. So forget it. Long and short, you're an enemy! And I'll take Smaug with me!"

Now you maybe wonder where Smaug is so, let's see. The camera pans to a view of the city. You can see Tohru and Ilulu fighting. The camera zooms to a few blocks away from them. Then you can see Smaug hiding behind a building. He is holding his tail with one hand and holding his mouth with his other.

Smaug:'Why is Ilulu here? Is she mad because I forgot to call her. Oh my god she's gonna kill me. And If she finds out what happen with those girls at the club. SHE REALLY GOING TO KILL ME!'

Smaug's starts to freak out. Then he feels a really powerful magic. He peeks out and looks to the sky to see a beat up Tohru pulling Ilulu into a black portal. Smaug calms down.

Smaug:"I live!"

Later that night Smaug is sneaking into the apartment. The lights are off and he tip toes towards the dragon room. When suddenly the lights turn on. He hears Kobayashi and Tohru clear their throats. Smaug sweat and he gulps and shaky looks over to the two who are sitting at the dining room table. 

Smaug:*Waves.* "H-Hey guys."

Kobayashi:*Narrows her eyes.* "Where were you?"

Smaug:*Touches the tips of his pointer finger together.* "You know....Walking."

Kobayashi:*Raises a brow.* "Really?"

Smaug nods.

Kobayashi:"Hmmm."

Then Tohru stands up and points a finger at him.

Tohru:"How do you know her!"

Smaug:*Nervously laughs.* "No who?"

Tohru:"Ilulu."

Smaug:*Sweats more.* "I don't know who you're talking about."

Kobayashi:"She mention taking you with her."

Smaug sweats a lot.

Smaug:"Maybe I know her."

Tohru:"How!"

Smaug:*Looks down and touches the tips of his pointer fingers together.* "Maybe me and Ilulu are seeing each other."

Tohru looks to Kobayashi.

Tohru:"What does that mean?"

Kobayashi:"It means their dating."

Tohru gasp and looks to Smaug in horor.

Tohru:"You dating that monster!"

Smaug:"You know it's late and I have to work tomorrow early in the morning."

Kobayashi:"You don't have a job."

Smaug just looks at her for a few second then runs into his room.

Smaug:"Goodnight!"

Kobayashi and Tohru look at each other. 

The camera pans to a view of the night say then turns black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                       10-03-2021

(There the first episode is done. I originally was going to wait a while before I made this but no one is ready my hobbit book. So I made something I know people will like. So I hope you liked this episode.)

28