Kanna’s Summer Break (Smaug’s Knows)
206 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Short chapter. Sorry!)

Smaug is sleeping in his room in the closet with Ilulu. They are cuddling each other. The he wakes up to some yelling. He sits up.

Kanna:"Kobayashi, you dummy! Buttface!"

He starts to get up but Ilulu hugs him tightly.

Ilulu:"Smaug, Honey go back to sleep."

Smaug just looks to the lightly open bedroom door. He hears Kobayashi and Tohru taking. He just shrugs and he lays back down and hugs Ilulu.

Later.

Smaug is sitting on the couch, thinking there is sweat dripping down his face. He looks kind of constipated. Ilulu walks out of their room and sees him. 

Ilulu:*Raised brow.* "You look like your about to poop yourself."

The camera zooms out to show Smaug looking at his tablet.

Smaug:"I can't pick between this show called 'Youjo Senki' (My favorite anime.) or 'Sword art online.'. *He groans* "Why must life be hard."

His eyes then widens and looks off in a direction. Ilulu notices.

Ilulu:"What's wrong."

Smaug:"My Kanna sense are tingling..... She's unhappy."

Ilulu:"Kanna .... Sense?"

Smaug:"Yes, yes. I developed this sense about a hundred years ago. From a distance I can feel Kanna's strong emotions."

Ilulu is looking at him like he is crazy.

Smaug:"Right now she is very unhappy."

He then looks to his tablet then back in the direction then back to the tablet. 

Smaug:"Tough choices."  

He then thinks about it for a few seconds, then he tosses the tablet on the floor. He walks over to the glass door and opens it.

Smaug:"I'm coming Kanna. No one make the precious dragon Loli mad!" 

He casts perception block on himself and he jumps of the balcony and changes unto his dragon form and flies to new york. 
The camera move to Ilulu, she has a confused and a 'WTF' face at the same time.

Ilulu:"He is so crazy. But I guess that's one of the reasons I love him."

The camera pans back to Smaug who is flying above Japan. 

Smaug:"Kanna, I'll be there soon." *He does a Spin and flies faster.* "I am fire. I. am..... death."

Later.

Smaug arrives to New York and he flies towards Kanna. He sees her flying really fast towards the docks. He then flies in front of her. The camera pans to a side view of them. The difference in size is very noticeable. Smaug is about twice to nearly three times her size. Kanna looks up at him.

Kanna:"Don't stop me Smaug." *He doesn't answer.* "I need to save my friend!"

He then casts perception block on her.

Smaug:"You really need to learn that spell."

Kanna looks at him surprised.

Kanna:"Your not here to take me home?!"

Smaug then nuzzles her nose. She nuzzles back.

Smaug:"No one messes with My little Kanna. Now let's go shall we?"

Kanna nods.

Later.

Smaug gets rid of their perception block on them.

Kanna knocks on the main entrance and kicks a guy and she breaks her head through. The Smaug smashed his head through the roof. Everyone including Chloe scream. Smaug roars at them and Kanna electrocutes them. 

Man:"Run! Move it!"

Chloe runs out too and she spots Kanna dragon form.

Chloe:"I-I don't taste good!"

Kanna:"Chloe."

Chloe:"Huh? That voice...."

Kanna:"Let's go home."

Chloe:"Kanna!"

Smaug's head then appears next to them. He is on the roof. Chloe screams.

Smaug:"So this is your new friend."

Chloe:"Don't eat me!"

Smaug laughs.

Smaug:"You're too small to eat. You don't have much meat on you." *Chloe pales.*

Kanna then smacks Smaug on the head with her tail. 

Kanna:"Smaug!"

Smaug chuckles.

Later. 

Smaug and Kanna with Chloe on her back, are flying in the night sky over New York.

Chloe:"Kanna, is this a dream? Or have I died and you've come for me from heaven?"

Kanna:"It's not a dream."

Smaug:"If this was a dream where's Ilulu. She's usually in my dreams. Sometimes Lucoa too.... Don't tell Ilulu that."

Kanna:"Which way is your home?"

Chloe:"It's in Minnesota, (Hey I live there.) So probably that way." *Points in a direction.* "It's past the big lake."

Kanna:"Got it."

Chloe puts her face so Kanna's fur.

Chloe:"So soft and warm. Hey, Kanna... I actually ran away from home, too."

Kanna:"You too?"

Chloe:"Yeah. I had a fight with my Papa. I wonder how I should apologize."

Kanna:"I don't know. But... If they're there for you," *She looks to Smaug.* "even when you get mad and even when you say you hate them... If they're someone like that, I'm sure it'll be fine."

Chloe:"Yeah. Are you going home already, too?"

Kanna:"Yeah."

Chloe:"Will we see each other again?" 

Kanna:"Don't worry. I'll give you my address."

Chloe:"You have an address?"

Smaug does some flips and flies over Kanna.

Later. 

Kanna and Smaug return home. Kanna and Smaug try to sneak in.

Tohru:"Hey." *Their eyes widen.* "Where have you two been?"

They turn around.

Kanna:"Lady Tohru!"

Smaug then looks around and turns around and runs out the door.

Smaug:"Nigerundayo Smaug!"

Smaug runs away from the apartment. 

Later. 

Smaug is taking a cold shower in his female form. He is laying down in the bathtub 

Smaug:"It's so hot." *His stomach growls.* "I'm hungry. But It's cool in here. Hmmmm."

Then the door to the bathroom opens and Smaug moves the Shower curtain to peek out. Kanna is holding a watermelon. She walks over to Smaug and hands him it.

Kanna:"Watermelon."

Smaug grabs it.

Smaug:"Thank you Kanna."

He closes the shower curtain and eats the watermelon.

Smaug:"Hmmmm, watermelon."

Later Smaug is out of the shower and he is still in his female form. He/she is laying on the couch without a shirt on. He/she is fanning their self. Then is starts to rain. Smaug looks outside. He gets an idea.

A few minutes later Smaug is in dragon form with perception block on. 

Smaug:"Ahhh, this feels nice"

The camera pans out and Shows Smaug flying through the clouds then the camera turns black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                         10-10-2021

                                                                                              words:903

7