Christmas Time (Present Hunting)
164 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Smaug, Ilulu, Tohru, Kanna and Kobayashi setting up a christmas tree. Ilulu slides up next to Smaug.

Ilulu:"Smaugy you got me a present right?"

Smaug:*Laughs.* "I totally did."

Smaug on the inside.

Smaug:'AHHHHH, I totally didn't.'

Ilulu:"Good, because I'm getting you the best present ever."

She walks away to get more decorations.

Smaug is laughing on the outside but crying on the inside.

(

)

)

(Sorry that came to mind when I wrote that. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.)

Smaug:*Sweating.*'I need to get her and the others presents! How will I pay for them I don't have a job!'

The camera moves to shows Smaug's gold pile a little ways behind him.

Kanna:"Lord Smaug is sweating a lot."

Tohru:"I'm sure he's fine."

Smaug:'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.'

Tohru:"Totally fine."

Smaug then looks around and spots his gold pile.

Smaug:'Oh, right, My gold. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH.' *He makes an evil face.*

Kanna:"Now he's making a weird face."

Tohru:"He's just...just... I don't know what he is anymore."

Kobayashi:"Smaug is Smaug."

Smaug walks over to his gold pile and grabs a handful and runs out of the house.

Smaug:"I'll be back in a bit!"

Smaug is running down the snowy streets and arrives at a store.

Smaug:"The place where everyone goes for last minute presents."

The camera starts to zoom out.

Smaug:"The dollar store."

The camera shows Smaug standing in front of a dollar store. He walks inside.

The camera follows Smaug in and he is looking around.

Smaug:"What to get, what to get."

Smaug then spots something and he walks over.

Smaug:"Ah ha." *He holds up a box of chocolates.* "Kanna will love these."

Smaug then walks around the store and grabs a few more things.

Smaug:"A cook book for Tohru, Pain pills for Kobayashi and a book titled 'How to not look like a prostitute' for Lucoa....... I have no idea what a prostitute is, but it seems like something Lucoa would be or do, whatever it is."

Smaug then grabs another book.

Smaug:"'How To Not Be A Loser.' Perfect for Elma."

Smaug then looks around the store some more.

Smaug:"But none of these items are worthy of my lovely Ilulu."

He walks to the clerk and pays for everything and walks out of the store. He walks down the snowy street thinking.

Smaug:'What is worthy of Ilulu.' *He taps the sides of his head.* 'You love Ilulu more than food and Gold. What is worthy for her?! Think Smaug Thing!'

The camera moves to the top of a building and an icicle falls and the camera follows it down and the icicle hits Smaug on the top of the head.

Smaug:*Looks up.* "Huh?" *Then he gets an idea.* "I know!"

He runs down an alleyway and opens up a portal and travels through it.

Later.

Smaug is seen setting a presents down at the tree and he sets one down that has a steady rhythm from inside.

Smaug:*Smugly smiles.* 'I am the best dragon, ever!'

Later.

Smaug is watching TV, by himself. Tohru is out shopping, Kanna is at Saikawa's and Kobayashi is at work.

Smaug:"This is an interesting anime about a female office worker saving a salamander it the salamander turning into a female and becoming the office worker's maid. Then the female salamander's brother comes and visits..... Why does this seem familiar?"

Ilulu walks out of the dragon room and head for the door.

Ilulu:"Bye Smaugy, I'm going out shopping with a friend. Love you!"

Smaug:*His tail waves bye.* "Love you, too."

Ilulu leaves and Smaug keeps watching TV.

Smaug:*Realizes something.* "Wait a minute. Since when did Ilulu have friends? In the human world at least."

Smaug then stands up.

Smaug:*Points his finger towards the ceiling.* "I must investigate!"

He starts to leave but then his stomach growls.

Smaug:"But I am hungry." *He looks to the fridge then towards the door.*

Later.

Smaug is seen sneakily following Ilulu, while holding a big plate of turkey.

Smaug is singing the Mission Impossible theme.

Smaug:"I am so sneaky."

He shove a turkey leg in his mouth. Ilulu arrives at someplace.

Smaug:"The target has stop moving."

He hides behind a building and pulls out some binoculars.

Smaug:"She has arrived at.... Lucoa's house?"

Ilulu goes up to the door and rings the doorbell and after a few seconds Luco comes out. She and Ilulu start to talk.

Smaug:"Since when did Ilulu and Lucoa become friends." *He shoves a piece of turkey in his mouth.* "This is interesting character development."

Lucoa exits the house and She and Ilulu start to walk down the street together.

Smaug:"Targets on the move!"

Smaug follow then and after a while they arrive at a mall.

Smaug:"A mall?"

He shoves the rest of the turkey and plate in his mouth. Ilulu and Lucoa go inside the mall.

Smaug:"Agent Smaug going in."

Later.

Lucoa and Ilulu enter a female clothing store and the camera moves a little ways to some bushes and Smaug pops out wearing a french outfit. He's also holding some french bread.

He's also holding some french bread

(Smaug's disguise.)

Smaug:*French accent.* Ze belles dames have enter a clothing store. Hon Hon Hon."
(Lovely Ladies.)

Smaug eats a piece of french bread and pulls out a pair of binoculars.

Smaug:*French accent.* "What are they doing in ze magasin de vêtements. Hon Hon Hon"
(Clothing Store)

Smaug watches Ilulu and Lucoa through a window of the clothing store when suddenly someone blocks his way.

Smaug:*French accent.* "Who is block my...." *He looks and sees a security guard.* "Uh, oh. Cours c'est les flics! Hon Hon Hon." *Smaug runs away.*
(Run it's the cops!)

Later.

Ilulu and Lucoa are walking back to Lucoa's house and Smaug is following them, he's back in his normal clothes. Ilulu and Lucoa have some shopping bags.

Smaug:"That darn cop. I wasn't able to see what they were doing."

The two girls arrive back at Lucoa's house and they say their goodbyes.

Smaug:"I think it's time for me to leave."

Later.

Smaug is seen setting back on the couch watching TV and Ilulu comes back.

Ilulu:"I'm back."

Smaug:"Welcome back!"

Ilulu sneaky hides the bag and walks by the dragons room and tosses it in and walks over to Smaug.

Ilulu:"What have you been doing while I was gone."

Smaug:"Oh, you know, watching..." *He looks to the TV.* "Crime shows?"

Ilulu sits down and she wraps her tail around Smaug's tail and he does the same.

Ilulu:"Well, let's watch a movie." *She cuddles up to Smaug.*

Smaug:*Grabs the remote.* "Sure."

Later.

Smaug and the other dragons, minus Kanna, are sleeping in the dragon bed. Suddenly Kanna starts to jump on the bed.

Kanna:"It's christmas. Wake up."

Smaug:"Five more minutes."

Kanna jumps and flops onto Smaug's belly and he groans.

Smaug:"Fine. My little dragon, I'll get up."

Ilulu:"I don't want to."

Smaug:"I'll give you a head pat."

Ilulu quikly gets up and dressed. She looks to Smaug and his eyes are widen in suprise.

Ilulu:"Give me the head pat."

Smaug head pats Ilulu and she smiles. Kanna pouts.

Kanna:"Me too, Lord Smaug."

Smaug head pats Kanna too and both girls are smiling. Tohru gets up and walks out of the room to wake up Kobayashi.

Smaug:"I'm hungry."

He stops head patting the girls and he gets up and walks out of the room.

Later.

Everyone, plus Lucoa and Elma are sitting around with presents around them.

Everyone start to open their presents.

Ilulu opens her present from Smaug. Inside is a beating heart with S&I burning into it.

Kobayashi:*Horrified.* "Is that a human Heart?!"

The camera moves to a smiling Smaug.

Smaug:*Smiling.*"Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to."

The camera moves to a smiling Ilulu.

Ilulu:"This is the  best Smaug, Thank you! I'll cherish it forever."

Smaug:'SCORE!'

Smaug opens a present from Kanna and it's a painting of her and Smaug together.

Smaug:"Aww, that's sweet."

Smaug then opens one up from Elma and it's a half eaten piece of a chocolate santa.

Smaug:"I'm surprised she didn't eat it all."

Smaug then opens one from Kobayashi and it's the entire Anime and Manga series of Attack on Titan.

Smaug:"Awesome!"

Smaug then opens one from Lucoa and it's a gift card to a restaurant.

Smaug:*Drools.* "Food."

Smaug then opens one from Tohru. It's a book about dieting. Smaug looks down to his belly and pokes it a few times.

Smaug:"I'm not fat."

Smaug then grabs the last present and it's from Ilulu and he opens it and blood starts to fall from his nose.

Smaug:"Sexy outfit."

(I'll leave it up to you guys what the outfit looks like.)

Smaug wipes his nose and looks up and sees everyone finishing up opening presents. Lucoa and Ilulu are not here.

Ilulu:*From the dragon room.* "Oh, Smaugy, come here."

Smaug:"Huh?"

Smaug gets up and goes to the dragon room and when he enters blood bursts from his nose.

Smaug gets up and goes to the dragon room and when he enters blood bursts from his nose

(Lucoa's outfit.)

(Ilulu's outfit

(Ilulu's outfit. Also I don't own any of these pictures.)

Smaug shuts the door.

Lucoa:*Sexy tone.* "Santa has one more present for you." *She crosses her arms under her boobs and lifts them up.

Ilulu:*Sexy tone.* "Now come and unwrap it." *She shakes her hips.*

Ilulu and Lucoa start to walk to Smaug.

Smaug:"Best christmas ever."

The camera pans to outside the apartment and then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-25-2021

1626 words

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

4