MD 8 Time Signal (It’s Convenient in a Sense)
97 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to show Smaug sitting on the couch watching TV. The camera then moves to a clock and it's 10:59 AM. Then after a few seconds it hits 11:00.

Smaug then stands up.

Smaug:"Food time!"

Smaug goes over to the fridge and opens it up to see no food. Smaug blinks a couple times.

Smaug:"How did this happen!"

Flashback to 2 hours ago.

The clock hits 9:00 and Smaug gets up.

Smaug:"Food time!"

Smaug walks over to the fridge and opens it up to see it full of food. His eyes sparkle and he starts to drool.

The camera moves away from the kitchen and you can he the sound of food being eaten aggressively and loudly. Then after a few seconds the camera moves back to show the fridge empty. Smaug is on the ground with a big round stomach. 

Smaug:"That was good."

Smaug burps and the food belly disappears. 

Then Smaug gets up and heads back to the couch.

Flashback Over.

Smaug:"Oh, yeah."

Smaug goes over to his gold pile and grabs a few coins.

Smaug:"Do I really want to go out today?"

He lays in his gold pile.

Smaug:"I mean, today is a Smaug lazy day." *His stomach growls.* "But I'm hungry." *He groans.* "Where's Tohru when you need her."

Smaug rolls of his gold pile and lays face down on the floor.

Smaug:"I don't want to go outside and see people. People are the worst."

Smaug rolls around on the floor.

Smaug:"Ugh. This is why I eat and entire kingdom and sleep for a few hundred years. So I don't have to worry about food."

Smaug then gets an idea.

Smaug:"Maybe I can find a kingdom here and eat all the people."

Smaug gets up with a determined look. 

Smaug:"Today, I the Great Smaug, The King Under the Mountain. Will find a kingdom here and eat all it's people!"

Suddenly the front door opens.

Tohru:"I'm home."

Smaug:"Huh?" *His tail forms a question mark.*

Smaug looks to the clock and sees that it's 6:30 PM.

Smaug:"When did it get so late!"

Tohru walks in with a few bags full of food.

Tohru:"I bought some food."

She walks over to the fridge and opens it to see that there is no food. The Tohru looks to Smaug.

Tohru:"Again!"

Smaug just shrugs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-09-2022

390 words

4