MD 12 Customer Satisfaction (This Is How It Should Be)
96 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to night time at the apartment and Tohru runs up to Kobayashi with a flyer.

Tohru:"Miss Kobayashi! Please let me make a wifely love-filled bento!"

Kobayashi:"No tail meat."

Tohru:"Ehh?"

Later.

Smaug is seen in the kitchen with a cookbook open. He's making something. Smaug picks up the cookbook and looks at the photo.

Smaug:"Yeah, that's one fine looking Oden."

Smaug lowers the book and looks at his Oben and it looks nothing like the book.

Smaug:"Why does mine not look like that!"

Later.

Kobayashi returns home and hands Tohru the bento box.

Kobayashi:"No fake tail meat, either."

Tohru:"Ehh?!"

Later.

Smaug is sitting on the couch with a notebook and he's watching a cooking show.

TV:"And you want to let it sit in the oven for 30 minutes."

Smaug writes in his notebook.

Smaug:"Interesting." 

Later.

Kobayashi returns home and hands Tohru her food back.

Kobayashi:"That's hard to eat."

Later.

The camera shows the bathroom and Smaug bursts in with his head on fire and he turns the shower on and puts the fire out. Smaug sighs.

Later.

Kobayashi returns home and gives Tohru the food back.

Kobayashi:"It was too much."

Later.

Smaug is in the kitchen and he's staring at the microwave. He's making some food.

Smaug:"Screw cooking."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-09-2022

215 words

4