A Day In The Life Of Smaug (It’s Kinda Weird)
122 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smaug, Kanna and Ilulu are sleeping in the dragon room. Smaug is in female form. Kanna is in the middle of Smaug and Ilulu. Smaug and Ilulu are hugging Kanna and her face is being squished between the two's big breasts.

The clock hits 6 A.M. Kanna opens her eyes and she sits up and yawns. She gets off the bed and Smaug and Ilulu hug each other.

6:30 A.M.

Ilulu wakes up and she sees Smaug sleeping and gives him/her a quick kiss and gets up.

7:00 A.M.

Smaug wakes up and he/she sits up and rubs their eyes. Then he/she gets up and out of bed. Smaug rubs their eyes and heads to the bathroom.

7:45 A.M

Smaug can be heard singing in the shower.

Smaug:"Magic kimi no tsumugu mahou wa. Buddy boku wo atsuku suru. Praying sore wa chippoke nanda. Dakedo mo sekai ni hana o sakasu sa. -"

Tohru enters the bathroom with an annoy look and a few seconds later you can here Smaug shriek. Then he/she starts to yell.

Kanna is eating at the dinner table and in the background you can see Tohru dragging Smaug by he/her long hair. Smaug is currently naked and dripping wet.

Smaug:"Sorry!"

Tohru:"Stop taking long showers!"

Tohru drags Smaug into the dragon room and she shuts the door behind her.

7:55 A.M.

Ilulu is on the couch watching TV.

Smaug, now in male form and in clothes, and Tohru leave the dragon room and Smaug is crying while Tohru has a triumphant look on her face as she walks over to Kobayashi's room.

Smaug walks over to Ilulu and he lays on the couch with his head in her lap.

Smaug:"Why does she have to be so mean."

Ilulu starts to pat Smaug's head.

Ilulu:"It's gonna be okay. Ilulu is here now."

8:20 A.M.

Everyone is now sitting at the dinner table eating breakfast. Smaug is about to take a bite of his sandwich when suddenly he straightens up and tenses. A big blush appears on his face. Smaug looks over to Ilulu and she has the tip of Smaug's tail in her mouth. Ilulu gains and evil smirk and lightly bites down on the tail and Smaug bites his lip to stop making any noise.

Smaug then looks to his sandwich and tries to take a bite and he tenses up again as Ilulu keeps biting on his tail.

Smaug:'I want to eat, but...' *He looks to Ilulu and she raises and lowers her eyebrows a few times.* 'Must not give into temptation.'

Smaug takes a bite of his sandwich.

Smaug:'I am the King Under the Mountain. I bow before no o-'

Ilulu start to suck on his tail and Smaug moans. Kanna, Kobayashi and Tohru looks to Smaug and he's glowing red with embarrassment. Smaug changes into chibi form and flies into the dragon room.

8:30 A.M.

Kobayashi, Kanna, Ilulu and Kanna are getting ready to leave and Smaug is waving to them as they leave.

Smaug:"Have a fun day at school and work."

Ilulu blows a kiss at Smaug. Kanna runs and hugs Smaug then leaves. Kobayashi and Tohru wave. They all leave and Smaug just stands there for a few seconds.

Smaug:"Now what to do?"

9:00 A.M.

Smaug is laying on the couch with the TV remote in his hand and he's changing channels. 

Smaug:"No. No. No. No."

He gets to a cooking channel with an British man yelling at people.

Smaug:"Oooooo."

11:00 A.M.

Smaug is in the kitchen and he's in the fridge. Then Smaug pulls out a turkey leg and shoves the hole thing in his mouth and walks back to the living room and he suddenly starts to choke. 

Smaug is beating his chest and after a few hard beats the turkey bones flies out of his mouth and starts to fly around the room at high speeds. It ricochets off a few walls and the ceiling then off the floor and then straight at Smaug.

Smaug:"Uh oh." 

The turkey bone hits Smaug straight in the middle of the forehead and Smaug falls to the floor. Smaug now has swirls in his eyes and the turkey bone lands next to his face.

Smaug:"How could you betray me food?" 

11:30 A.M.

Smaug is running around the apartment in Chibi Form. He runs into the dragon room and after a few seconds he comes running out screaming with a piece of clothing on his tail.

Smaug:"Clothes are attacking me! Clothes are attacking me!"

Smaug runs under the dining table and knocks over a couple of chairs.

Smaug:"EVIL CLOTHES!"

Smaug runs straight into a wall and knocks himself out.

12:00 P.M.

Smaug is in CHIBI form again and he is sitting on top of the kotatsu and is holding a plastic cup.

Smaug then brings the cup to his face and yells into it. Then he lowers the cup and then brings it back up and yells into it. He does this a few times.

12:30 P.M.

Smaug is reading some manga on the couch and the doorbell rings.

Smaug:"Hmm?"

Smaug sets his manga down and goes over to the door. He opens the door and sees a big package. Smaug grabs the package and brings it inside. He gets back to the living room and sets the package down and opens it. 

Inside is parts to a cat tower.

Smaug:"Yes! My cat tower!"

Smaug picks up the package and brings it inside the dragon room but the camera stays outside of the dragon room.

12:32 P.M.

Construction noises are heard from inside the dragon room. A hammer flies out of the dragon room and then a rubber chicken. 

Then after a few seconds SMaug is heard screaming and he runs out of the dragon room with his head on fire...again. He runs into the bathroom.

12:40 P.M.

Smaug is looking at the finished picture of the cat tower.

Smaug:"That's a fine looking cat tower."

Smaug lowers the picture and his cat tower looks nothing like it should. It's barley even put together. 

Smaug:"Why doesn't mine look like that?"

Smaug throws the instructions to the side.

Smaug:"Why must life be so hard!"

1:30 P.M.

There are some birds sitting on the railing of the porach. Suddenly a CHIBI Smaug slams into the glass door of the poarch and he sticks there. The birds look at him as he slides down the glass door.

2:30 P.M.

Smaug is holding an acoustic guitar and he starts to play.

When Smaug finishes the song he looks at the guitar.

Smaug:"I had absolutely no idea I could play a guitar."

3:00 P.M.

Smaug is in the bathroom and he's in the bathtub, taking a bath. He's in CHIBI form floating on top of the water on his back.

Smaug:"What is the meaning to life? Is it really 42?"

Smaug's head it the side of the tube and he starts to float to the corner. 

Smaug:"Why is a pizza box Square when the Pizza is round and the slices are triangles."

Smaug double bounces on the corners of the tube.

Smaug:"If it rains on a Sunday, is it now rainy day?"

Smaug hits the side of the tube again. 

Smaug:"Neil A. Armstrong was the first person to step on the moon. Neil A. Spelt backwards is Alien."

Smaug's head hits the corner of the bathtub.  

Smaug:"Mirror's don't break. They only multiply."

Smaug double bounces on a corner. 

Smaug:"The word Nun is just the letter N doing a cartwheel."

4:00 P.M.

Smaug is in his female form. He is also in a maid outfit and he's cleaning around the apartment. He then looks to his gold pile.

4:02 P.M.

Smaug is now washing his gold coins one by one.

Smaug:"Must clean the precious's."

4:30 P.M.

Smaug is watching TV and the doll is behind him, staring at him. Smaug turns around and the doll is gone. Smaug raises an eyebrow and looks around and after a few seconds he shrugs his shoulders and goes back to watching the TV. The doll appears again.

5:00 P.M.

A small light shines in the middle of the room and a CHIBI Smaug jumps at it. The light moves and Smaug chases after it. 

The camera moves outside and shows the birds from before with a ring reflecting the sunlight.

A crash is heard from the inside of the apartment.

5:30 P.M.

Kanna and Tohru return home and they see Smaug sleeping on top of his gold pile.

Tohru:"He's so lazy. I bet he's been sleeping all day."

Kanna goes over to the gold pile and shakes Smaug awake. Smaug sits up and rubs his eyes. 

Smaug:"Huh?" *He sees Kanna.* "Yes, Kanna."

Kanna holds out a picture book and Smaug grabs it.

Smaug:"Fine. I'll read."

Kanna throws her arms up.

Kanna:"Yaaay!"

Kanna climbs up the gold pile and sits in Smaug lap and Smaug starts to read.

6:00 P.M.

Ilulu returns home and she enters the dining room. A CHIBI Smaug is seen under the dinner table, ready to pounce. Smaug wiggles a few times and jumps at Ilulu.

Smaug:"Sneak attack!"

Ilulu turns to Smaug and Smaug lands in between Ilulu's breasts.

Smaug:*Muffled.* "Plan failed, successfully!"

6:30 P.M.

Smaug and Ilulu are sitting on the couch cuddling.

Tohru:*From the kitchen.* "Smaug! Did you eat the turkey I was saving!"

Smaug sits up and looks to Ilulu.

Smaug:"Peace."

Smaug gives Ilulu a peace sign and he disappears. 

7:00 P

7:00 P.M.

Kanna and Ilulu are sitting on the couch and Kanna has a laser pointer. Kanna points the laser on the kotatsu and a CHIBI Smaug attacks it. Kanna the moves it it the wall and Smaug jumps at the wall.

Tohru walks over to them and Ilulu grabs the laser and points it at Tohru's head and Torhu notices.

Tohru:"Huh?"

A CHIBI Smaug jumps at Tohru's head and Tohru scream.

Ilulu laughs.

8:00 P.M.

The dragons are watching a movie and they are all eating popcorn. Smaug somehow has a popcorn bucket on his head.

9:00 P.M.

Kobayashi returns home.

Kobayashi:"I'm home."

All the dragons run over.

Dragons:"Welcome home, Miss Kobayashi."

9:05 P.M.

Everyone is at the dinner table eating. Kobayashi looks at the meat in her food and sees that it's tail meat and she turns to Tohru, who is looking away from her.

Kobayashi:"Tohru!"

9:30 P.M.

Smaug is on his tablet and he's playing some games. 

Ilulu:"Oh, Smaugy."

Smaug looks up and see's Ilulu giving him a sultry smile. Smaug looks from his tablet to Ilulu.

Smaug:'Games or Ilulu? Games or Ilulu? Why must life be so hard?!'

9:55 P.M.

Everyone is getting ready for bed and Smaug is brushing his teeth. He down at the sink and sees a familiar bar of soap.

Smaug:"No me! No me please no! No! No! Nooooooooooooo!"

9:59 P.M.

Smaug , now in female form, Kanna and Ilulu are laying in the dragon bed. Kanna is in between Smaug and Ilulu. Ilulu turns off the lamp and hugs Kanna. Smaug hugs Kanna too and Kanna gets squished between Ilulu and Smaug. 

10 P.M.

Everyone is now sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-15-2022

1875 words

3