The Smaug Movie: Dimension Hopping to Find the Daughter of Smaug
144 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This will involve chapters from my other books. So if you haven't read them you'll be someone confused at parts. And I'll only be using parts of the episode I've actually written. I'm not going back a rewatching a bunch of episodes or videos from different shows)

(Also if you want to try and Imagine Dave and Smaug changing art styles with each Dimension to the art style of the universe.)

(I also promised a movie so you guys get a movie. This is a really long chapter.)

Smaug, in male human from, is in the dragon dimension. He's laying on the edge of a lake staring at some fish below. He licks his lips and jumps into the water. There is a big splash and after a few seconds Smaug comes back up with a fish about the size of him in his mouth.

Smaug spits the fish onto the shore and hops out of the water and red magic covers him and he's all dry now.

Smaug:"Fish. Hmmmmm." *He drools a little.*

Smaug then starts to eat the fish when suddenly a dragon lands behind him.

Smaug then starts to eat the fish when suddenly a dragon lands behind him

Smaug's eyes widen and he drops a piece of fish from his mouth.

Smaug:"Father."

Damocles changes into his human form.

Damocles changes into his human form

Damocles:"Smaug."

Smaug turns and faces his father with a glare.

Smaug:"What do I owe the great Emperor of Demise this visit."

Smaug does a mock bow and Damocles shots a beam of magic on Smaug's head. Doing little damage.

Smaug gets up and rubs his head.

Damocles:"I thought I taught you to respect your elders."

Smaug:*Mumbles.* "Your certainly old."

Damocles:"Smaug."

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"Sorry, Father. Now may I ask why you are here?"

Damocles takes a few steps forward.

Damocles:"There have been strange white portals opening around the realm, recently."

Smaug raises an eyebrow.

Smaug:"And how is this my problem?"

Damocles:"It involves your dear Daughter Megumin."

 

Smaug gets angry and balsts Damocles with fire magic.

Smaug:*Angry.*"Keep my Daughter's name out of your mouth. She's been dead for over 200 years!"

The smoke clears and shows Damocles perfectly fine, not even a speck of dirt on him.

Smaug:"What?"

Damocles:"You may be a Dragon God, But I have years of combat under my belt."

Smaug's eyes widen.

Smaug:"How did you know that?!"

Damocles strokes his beard.

Damocles:"Nothing gets past me when it comes to my children. I even know you're trying to have a child with your wife, Ilulu. But the stress your causing her is preventing her from getting pregnant."

Smaug looks to the side ashamed.

Damocles:"I also know that you haven't talked to you other daughter, Morgan. In a while."

Smaug starts to get depressed.

Damocles:"Also-"

Smaug:"Okay! I get it! I'm a horrible dragon and Father. Now what do you want and how does it involve Megumin."

Damocles clears his throat.

Damocles:"Yes, the white protals I mention. Someone said they saw a brown haired female with red eyes."

Smaug:"There are many people with brown hair and red eyes."

Damocles:"And they said they heard her say the name 'Smaug.' and 'How she's the daughter of the great and powerful Smaug.'"

Smaug's eyes widen and a single tear falls down his cheek.

Smaug:"Megumin." *He turns to Damocles.* "You sure they saw and her this?"

Damocles:"Yes, it came from someone I trust dearly."

Smaug then falls back onto his butt and puts a hand on his head. He then smiles.

Smaug:"She's not dead. My Little Baby Girl's not dead."

Damocles:"There is on problem."

Smaug looks to him in worry.

Smaug:"What is it?"

Damocles:"She's not in this world, Or should I say this univers's world."

Smaug gets confused.

Smaug:"What?"

Damocles then changes into his dragon form.

Damocles:"That's all I'm telling you. Now go and find her my son."

Damocles flies off and Smaug then thinks about what he was told.

Smaug then looks to the fish he was eating erilair and his stomach growls.

Smaug:"I'm hungry."

Smaug goes back to eating the fish.

Later.

 

Dave is sitting in the middle of a grass clearing and he's practicing with his God Magic. He throws some stones up in the air and he puts his hands out and they glow white. The stones turn gray and freeze mid-air.

Dave:"Yes!"

Then Smaug crash lands behind him and Dave screams in panic and the stones fall onto his head. A bump appears on his head and the Smoke clears and shows Smaug, in human from climbing out of a creator.

Smaug:"Dave!"

Dave gets excited.

Dave:"Smaug!"

Smaug walks over to Dave and puts his hands on Dave's shoulders.

Smaug:"I need your help."

Dave gains stars in his eyes.

Dave:"Smaug, needing my help! This is an amazing day!"

Smaug shakes Dave back and forth.

Smaug:"Now is not the time!"

Dave:"Stop. Shaking. me. Please."

Smaug stops shaking Dave and Lets go of him.

Dave has swirls in his eyes and mini dragon Dave's fly around his head.

Dave:*Dizzy.* "I see sound."

Smaug slaps Dave with his tail and Dave returns to normal.

Smaug:"I need your Time and Space God powers to Save my Daughter."

Dave:"Okay."

Smaug:"It will be perilous- Wait, what?"

Dave hops from foot to foot excited.

Dave:"I want to do an adventure with, Smaug!"

Smaug:"You do know you may die right?"

Dave nods.

Smaug:"We have little to no change of success."

Dave:"Adventure."

Smaug face palms.

Smaug:"Okay, Then meet me here tomorrow."

Dave nods and runs off.

Dave:"I can't wait to go on an adventure with Smaug!"

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"He's going to be the death of me."

Later.

Smaug is in Erebor getting ready to leave.

Smaug:"Now, all that left is-"

Suddenly a female voice is heard behind him.

??????:"Father."

Smaug tenses up and his tail mimics a exclamation point.

Smaug:"Oh, hey Morgan."

Smaug turns around.

Smaug:"Long time no see

Smaug:"Long time no see."

Morgan:"Yes, it has father."

Smaug rubs the back of his head.

Smaug:"How have you been."

Morgan:"I've been busy learning magic and studying with Mother. She's been telling me your adventures."

Smaug:'What did you tell her, Merlin?!'

Morgan:"Like how you let my sister die."

She glares at him.

Morgan:"She should have stayed with Ilulu or Mother, she would be alive if she was with them."

Smaug:"Hey! Don't talk to your father that way!"

Morgan scoffs.

Morgan:"You can hardly be called my father. You never come and visit me or Mother."

Smaug:"I've been busy!"

Morgan:"Bust with what? The only real thing you've done is gone through a war that lasted only 18 hours. Other than that you've been lazy."

Smaug raises his finger to say something then he just lowers it.

Morgan:"Not even going to defend yourself? What should I expect."

Morgan walks over to Smaug and summons her axe and puts it to Smaug's throat.

Morgan:"If you don't come back with Megumin I will personally take the title King Under the Mountain and your godly status for myself."

Morgan unsummons her axe and walks out of the room.

Smaug calls after her.

Smaug:"I'm sorry!"

Morgan stops but doesn't turn around. After a few seconds she shakes her head and walks away.

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"I've been a bad father."

Later.

Smaug and Dave are back in the clearing and they both are wearing brown cloaks.

Dave:"How are we going to find her."

Smaug:"Well you have god magic of Space and Time."

Dave:"I never knew that."

Smaug:"What?"

Dave:"I thought I was just cool."

Smaug:"Wh- you- wha?" 'He's such an idiot!'

Smaug just sighs and cracks his knuckles.

Smaug:"No start using your god powers and I'll use mine and we'll combine them."

Dave nods and his hands start to glow white. Smaug's hands start to glow orange and red. Then they put their hands near each other and a ball of magic appears. It's white with red and orange swirls.

Dave:"This is so cool!"

Smaug:"Concentrate. If we fail this... well say 'bye bye' to the entire universe."

Dave shivers.

Dave:"Okay."

Smaug and Dave use more magic and they start to sweat. The ball starts to shake and grow bigger. Wind blows all around them.

Smaug:"Almost there!"

The ball grows bigger and bigger until its about the size of a beach ball and it suddenly cracks. The wind stops.

Smaug:"Uh, oh."

The ball explodes and everything turns white.

Dave:"Smaug?! Smaug?! SMAUG?!"

Smaug:"Will you shut up! I'm right next to you!"

Dave:"Oh."

Smaug and Dave get up.

Dave:"What happened?"

Smaug:"I think we did the spell, but it's not fully complete."

Smaug and Dave looks around and see that they are in a white hallway with many doors on head side.

Dave:"Where are we?"

Smaug:"If I had to guess. We're in a place where all the universes connect."

Dave:"Where's ours." *Dave suddenly gets really scared.* "Did we blow it up!"

Smaug pats Dave on the shoulder and points behind them.

Dave looks to see an open door and it's a portal to the grass plain they were in.

Dave:*Throws his hands up excited.* "We didn't blow it up!"

Smaug:"We were lucky."

Dave wipes his brow.

Dave:"All in a day's work."

Smaug sweatdrops.

Smaug:"We're nowhere close to being done."

Dave then looks to all the doors.

Dave:"Well, which one is Megumin in?"

Smaug walks forward and looks to the doors.

Smaug goes to one.

Smaug:"Well none of them are named so we just have to guess."

Dave runs over to Smaug's door.

Dave:"Only one way to find out!"

Smaug:"No, Wait!"

Dave slams the door opens and a white portal appears and sucks them both in.

They both fall into a tunnel of swirlyness.

Smaug:"Fucking hell Dave!"

Dave:"I'm sorry!"

They see the exit of the tunnel up ahead.

Smaug:"Be prepared for anything!"

They reach another white portal and everything turns white.

-----

 

----

Ozpin is up in his tower drinking hot chocolate from his mug. Suddenly he gets an alert on his computer and he presses a button. A camera view pops up and it shows a white portal opening above the emerald forest. Two figures are seen falling from it.

Ozpin:"What? Interesting."

Ozpin presses a button.

Ozpin:"Glynda, get me Team RWBY and Team RED."

Back with the Dragon Duo.

Smaug lands in a bush and Dave lands in a tree above Smaug.

Smaug pops out of the bush. His hood is up.

Smaug:"Damn it Dave!"

Dave falls onto Smaug and they both fall onto the floor.

Dave:"Sorry!"

They both get up and Dave puts his hood up.

Dave:"So where are we?"

Smaug hops out of the bush and looks around.

Smaug:"I have no idea.....And my magic isn't' working."

Dave tires to use his magic and his hands glow white but then the magic fizzles out.

Dave:"Neither is mine."

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"This is just like a year ago when you trapped me in the dragon realm for a few days."

Dave:"I said I was sorry about that!"

Then Smaug hears a growl.

Dave:"I didn't know that the scroll-"

Smaug covers Dave's mouth.

Smaug:"Quiet."

Dave nods and Smaug removes his hand from Dave's mouth.

Smaug and Dave look around and they hear more growls.

Smaug:"What is going on?"

A Beowolf walks out from a bush.

A Beowolf walks out from a bush

Dave:"Awww. It's kinda cute."

Smaug soffs as the Beowolf growls at them.

Smaug:"Just you? This will be easy."

Smaug walks over and pulls his fist back.

Smaug:"Goodbye!"

Smaug punches the Beowolf and it goes flying into the air.

With Team RWBY and Red.

Grif:"Why did Ozpin seen us out here?"

Ruby:"Because he saw something suspicious out here. A couple of strange people. Suspicious!"

Asher:"And we're to find it!"

Blake:"Well let's hurry this up. We have to get back to finding Roman."

Simmons:"Well the Emerald forest is a big place. It'll take forever-"

A beowolf lands in front of them and it dissolves into dust.

Yang:"Well that happened."

Weiss:"What happened to it and where did it come from?"

Donut then points to the West.

Donut:"I saw it come from there."

Ruby/Asher:"Well, let's go that way!"

Both the teams start to run to the Wast.

Back with the Dragons.

Smaug:"Well, that was easy."

Smaug looks around.

Smaug:"Is there anyone else that wants to face me."

After a few seconds Smaug looks to Dave.

Smaug:"We have nothing to fear out here."

Dave smiles then gets a little scared.

Smaug:"What?"

The view moves to show 20 more Beowolves behind Smaug.

Smaug:"There's more behind me isn't there?"

Dave nods and Smaug sighs and turns around.

Smaug:"Huh, you are right they are kinda cute."

The Beowolves roar at the two and the two scream.

Smaug:"RUN AWAY. MANLY LIKE!"

Both Dave and Smaug run away.

Back with the two teams.

Grif:"Did anyone hear that?"

Asher:"If ya shut yer trap I might have."

Smaug:*In the distance.*"Damn it, Dave!"

Ruby:"Swear."

Yang:"No time for that! They must be who were looking for!"

Ruby/Asher:"Then let's go!"

Everyone starts to run towards the "Mannly Screaming"

Back with the Dragons.

Smaug dodges a Beowolf that jumped at him.

Smaug:"Not my ideal Sunday!"

Dave screams like a little girl as a Beowolf swipes at him.

Smaug:"You scream like a girl!"

Dave:"Well you can become a girl!"

Smaug narrows his eyes at Dave and they both duck under a tree branch.

Smaug:"Touche."

Smaug and Dave get to a clearing and come to a cliff. Dave almost runs off but Smaug grabs the back of his cloak.

Smaug:"Whatever you do. Don't look down."

Dave looks down the cliff.

Dave:"Smaug! I'm lookin' down!"

Smaug sighs and pulls Dave up and sets him on the grass.

Dave:"Thank you."

Then the Beowolves run out from the forest and stop near them.

Smaug:"Is this how we really die. To some stupid looking Wolves in a unknown dimension."

Dave looks to Smaug.

Dave:"I just want to say-"

Smaug:"If you tell me you love me. I'm going to kill you."

Dave shakes his head.

Dave:"No, I just wanted to say that me and Elma are now dating."

Smaug:"Oh, wow. I guess idiots can get girlfriends."

Dave:"Is this really the time for that?!"

Smaug:"No, but I just had to get the last laugh in."

The Beowolves lunge at the two when suddenly a bunch of children come out from the woods.

Asher:"Go! Go! Go!"

Ruby:"Get them!"

Yang:"Hiiiya!"

Yang blasts a couple and Smaug's nose bleeds a little.

Smaug:'Those can rival Lucoa's and Ilulu's!'

Ruby and Asher do some bombo moves.

Dave:"This is awesome!"

Smaug:"It is, but I never thought I'd see the day where children wearing bright colored closes with weird weapons save us from weird wolves, when we were traveling through dimensions, trying to save my daughter."

Dave:"Yeah, I thought I would have to wait a few more years for something like this."

Smaug raises an eyebrow and gets confused.

Smaug:"What?"

Dave:"What?"

Dave and Smaug just stare at each other.

Ruby:"Helloooo?"

Smaug and Dave look to see Team RWBY and Team RED looking to them.

Dave:*Waves.* "Hello!"

Smaug smacks Dave on the head.

Smaug:"Dave, we don't know these people."

Dave rubs his head.

Dave:"But they saved us."

Yang:"Yeah, and without a sweat."

Weiss:"Now you mind tell us who you two are."

Grif:"They seem to be our around age."

Donut:"New friends!"

Blake:"They are suspicious."

Smaug:"You know we're right here."

Ruby cleared her throat.

Ruby:*Waves.* "Hello, I'm Ruby Leader of Team RWBY."

Yang:"I'm the big sister to Ruby and Asher."

Weiss:"I'm Weiss Schnee."

Blake:"Blake."

Asher then stands at attention.

Asher"I'm Asher 'Sarge' Rose. Twin to Ruby Rose. And I'm leader of Team RED."

Simmons:"I'm Simmons."

Grif:"I'm Grif."

Donut gets excited.

Donut:"I prepare for this." *He clears his throat.* "Hello, I'm Franklin Delano Donut. But people call me Donut."

Dave gets off the ground.

Dave:"I'm Dave, the Rival of the great Smaug!"

Smaug just pushes Dave back on the ground.

Smaug:"And I'm Smaug."

The wind blows and the hoods of the two fall down and the others gasp.

RWBY/RED:"Faunus'!"

Smaug:"What's a Faunus? I'm a dragon!"

Dave gets back up.

Dave:"So am I!"

Blake:"I've never heard of a dragon Faunus."

Ruby's eyes gain stares.

Ruby:"Like a fairy tale dragon! That's so cool."

Asher:"I guess Dragons are kinda cool."

Smaug:"Dragons are cool and I'm the coolest Dragon there is!"

Suddenly many howls can be heard in the distance.

Ruby/Asher:"We should get outta here!"

Everyone:"Agreed."

Later.

Dave and Smaug are sitting in chairs in front of Ozpin's desk. They are staring at each other.

Ozpin:"So let me make sure I get this correct."

Ozpin sips from his mug.

Ozpin:"You both are Dragon Gods from another dimension and you both used your magic to create a portal to a bunch of other dimension, to looks for Smaug's Daughter. A daughter that's human, not a dragon, who supposedly died, but actually was transported to another dimension. Now you're both going through different dimensions, looking for her, But you're stuck here until your magic comes back?

They both nod.

Ozpin:"Okey, then."

Ozpin sits back and sips from his mug.

Smaug:"You're taking this fairly well."

Ozpin:"If you knew the stuff I do, you wouldn't be surprised that this happened."

Dave raises his hand.

Dave:"What is the stuff you know."

Ozpin:Anyway you can stay at the school until you're able to move onto the next dimension."

They both get excited.

Ozpin:"But not to raise suspicion you'll both be participating in class."

Dave gets more excited, but Smaug gets depressed.

Ozpin:"You'll have the same classes as Team RED and RWBY. There is an open dorm near them you can stay in."

Smaug is still slightly Depressed.

Smaug:"Ok."

Ozpin:"We will be providing food and materials for you."

Smaug gets excited.

Dave/Smaug:"Yaaaa!"

Ozpin:"I will have Glynda teach you the basics of this world and provide you with scrolls."

Smaug:"Aww man."

Ozpin:"But to also avoid suspicion you'll both have to say you're dragon Faunus'"

Smaug:"Yes, I get to say I'm an amazing dragon... Faunus?"

Ozpin:"Yes."

Dave:"I can't wait to start school!"

A Week Later.

RWBY, RED and Team DRGN (Dragon) are sitting in Professor Port's class. He's telling a story. Dave is trying to stay awake and focus. Smaug slamming his head his desk.

Port:"And then I-" *The bell rings.* "oh, uh, timed that one wrong I guess. Well the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait."

Smaug gets excited that the class is over and Dave packs his things up. Smaug and Dave exit the Class with Asher.

Smaug, Dave and Asher is walking down the hall and he passes a corner and someone grabs them. They look to see Sun and Neptune.

Sun:"Follow us." *The three being confused just nod.*

Time skip.

We see Ruby talking to the rest of her team.

Ruby:"Great, we'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we've found. Let's do this!"

Sun:"Yeah"

Team RWBY turn to see sun hanging in the window by his tail.

Blake:"Sun!" She says surprised.

Yang:"How did you get up there?"

Sun:"It easy, I do it all the time."

Weiss:Angry"You do what?"

Sun:"I climb trees all the time."

Sun jumps into the room.

Sun:"So... are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?"

Blake:*Walks in front of her team*"We, Are going to investigate the situation. As a team."

Ruby:"Sorry, Sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to."

Sun:"Pfft, that's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why I brought some."*Points out the window.*

Team RWBY Comically peaks their heads out the window to see neptune.

Neptune:"'Sup." *asher leans his head past neptune.*

Asher:"I'm here too!"

Smaug peeks his head out from behind Asher.

Smaug:"Me also."

Dave's tail is seen.

Dave:"I'm here as well!"

Ruby:"How did you guys even get up here?"

Neptune:"We have our ways."

The view pans out to show that they are high up.

Neptune:"Seriously though, Can We come in. We're like, really high up now."

A few minutes later.

Everyone is now inside Team RWBY's dorm.

Ruby:"All right. I'll go with Weiss. Sun, you can go with Blake. Asher you and your team patrol near the docks."*Pushes neptune to yang* "And Neptune, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Smaug and Dave there was a sighting of the White Fang in the downtown area that you both can check out. Everyone good?"

Wiess:"Actually Ruby, why don't you go with Yang, ha. After all she is your sister."

Ruby:" But Weiss, who you'd go with you then?"

Weiss:"Well, I guess Neptune or Asher could come with me."

Ruby:*laughs*"nah." *drags Weiss out of the room.*

Weiss:"But! But!"

Asher:*Turns to the rest* "Good luck!" *Uses his semblance to get to his room.*

Yang winks at Asher as she walks out of the room with Neptune following her.

Smaug looks to Blake and Sun.

Smaug:"Good Luck."

Blake:"You, too."

Smaug and Dave walk out of the room.

Later.

Smaug and Dave are walking in downtown Vale at night.

Smaug:"Nothing's happened in the past few hours! I'm bored!"

Dave eats some chips out of a bag he has.

Dave:"I mean the less fights were we have to use magic the faster we can get back to the Dimension room."

Smaug sighs then groans.

Smaug:"I know. We're almost at our max manna capacity, but I'm so bored!"

Dave looks around then spots something.

Dave:"Hey, isn't that a White Fang member?"

Smaug:"Huh?"

Smaug looks over to see a White Fang member walk into an abandoned looking bar.

Smaug:"Yes it is! Let's go!"

Smaug grabs Dave's hand and starts to run, making Dave drop his chips.

Dave:*Gets sad.* "Awww, I spent good Lien on that bag."

Smaug and Dave make it to the bar the White Fang member entered and they try to look through the widows, but there either too dust and dirty to see or boarded up.

Smaug:"Well, looks like were going in loud."

Smaug goes over to the front door and raises his foot. Dave sees an open window on the second floor.

Dave:"What about-"

Smaug kicks in the door and runs in.

Dave:"-the open window?"

Dave sighs and follows Smaug.

Inside are a bunch if White Fang members and they're all looking to the two.

Smaug:"Hehe, this isn't the bathroom."

Dave:"They don't look happy."

The White Fang members grabs their weapons and point them at the two.

Smaug:"Guess Peace was never an option."

Smaug slams his hands together.

Smaug:"I'm all fired up."

Dave throws his hands up.

Dave:"I'm ready to win!"

The White Fang members open fire on the two.

Smaug:"Take Cover."

Dave screams and dives under a table, will Smaug jumps over to the bar and drop kicks a WF (White Fang) Guy in the face, knocking him out. Smaug picks up his weapon which is a sword that turns into an assault rifle.

Smaug:"Cool."

Smaug then looks around and sees a bottle of beer and a cloth next to it.

Smaug:"I've played enough videos games to know the world is telling me something."

Smaug grabs the two and combines them to make a molotov.

Smaug:"Yes! Hours of gaming paid off!"

Smaug then breaths a little fire onto the cloth and it lights.

Smaug:"Molotov out!"

Smaug pops up from behind the counter and tosses the molotov. It lands on a group of WF guys and most of them activate their aura before the fire hits them, but the few that didn't are now Faunus torches.

Their screams can be heard throughout downtown Vale.

Smaug looks over to Dave and sees him cowering under a table. WF members are closing in on him. Smaug groans.

Smaug:"Dave! I bet if we get out of this, Elma will give you a kiss!"

After a few seconds Dave burst out from under the table.

Dave:"My names Dave and I."

Dave punches a guy in the face and he goes flying.

Dave:"Hate!"

Dave picks up a WF guy and throws him across the room and he lands on a few other WF members.

Dave:"Grimms!"

Smaug:"It's crimes you idiot."

Dave:"That, too!"

A WF guy tries to sneak behind Dave but Dave brings up his fist and punches the guy.

MF Member:"What is with these kids!"

Smaug jumps on a guy and punches the crap out of him.

MF Member:"I don't know, but let's get outta here!"

The rest of the MF Members run away.

Smaug gets of the WF guy he beat the crap out of.

Smaug:"Who's next! Huh!"

Dave:"Um, Smaug. They all ran away."

Smaug looks around and sees everyone gone or knocked out.

Smaug:"Awww. Man, it was just getting good."

Dave puts his hand on Smaug's shoulder.

Dave:"There's always next time, Smaug."

Smaug:"Shut it, Dave."

Suddenly Smaug's scroll rings.

Smaug:"Hey, it's the scroll thing."

Smaug grabs it from his pocket and answers it.

Smaug:"Hello?"

Blake:*Scroll*"Everyone if you can hear me we need back.."

Sun:*Scroll*"HELP! They got a robot, and it's big, really big! The Torchwick guy's in it! But not like, it Didn't eat him.. he's like, controlling it or something!"

Smaug hangs up and puts his scroll away.

Dave:"Should we help them."

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"I guess."

Dave:"Yaaaaay!"

A little later.

Smaug and Dave get there just in time to see Yang rushes forward and pushes them but they turn to glass. Then a bullhead flies away and Neo and Roman are seen inside it.

Smaug:"Awwww man. We missed the fight. Tonight sucked!"

Smaug and Dave run over to the two teams.

Weiss:"Yeah, I guess she really made our plans... fall apart?"

Asher shakes is head. Smaug groans and Dave smiles.

Yang:"No, just, no."

Weiss:"what? But you and asher do it!"

Yang:"There's a time and a place for jokes."

Weiss:"Was this not it?"

Asher:"Weiss, Snowflake, It was a very bad pun."

Weiss looks at him with a blushed angry face. Grif walks back to the warthog and gets in.

Weiss:"Shut it."

Asher start the warthog and drives away.

Grif:"Can we go and get some food now. we haven't eaten all day."

Simmons:"Yeah I'm hungry to." *Donut nods in agreement.

Asher:"Grif that is one of the best ideas you have ever had."

Ruby looks to Dave and Smaug.

Ruby:"Where were you two."

Dave:"We ran into trouble on the other side of town."

Smaug:"Yeah, and we also had to run all the way over here."

Ruby:"I forgot about that."

Later.

Smaug and Dave are in Ozpin's office.

Ozpin:"So you're leaving?"

Smaug nods.

Smaug:"Yeah, our mana is finally at its maximum."

Dave:"Now we can go find Megumin!"

Ozpin nods.

Ozpin:"I just wish you two could stay longer."

Smaug:"I mean I like it here but it's just not home."

Smaug and Dave stand up and go to the center of the office.

Smaug:"Ready?"

Dave nods and his hands start to glow white. Smaug's hands start to glow orange and red. Then they put their hands near each other and a ball of magic appears. It's white with red and orange swirls.

The ball gets bigger and bigger until it cracks and it explodes, everything goes white.

Smaug:"Ugh, I feel sick."

Smaug gets up holding his stomach.

Dave gets up and he's fine.

Dave:"Are you okay Smaug?"

Smaug takes a few deep breaths.

Smaug:"Just combining our god magic just makes me feel sick."

Dave and Smaug look around and see that there in the white hallway again. To the right they see their universe. It's currently night time there. The door behind them shuts and they hear it lock.

Smaug:"Looks like we can't go back there."

Dave runs across the hall to the next door.

Dave:"Next!"

Smaug:"Dave, No!"

Dave throws open the door and they both get sucked in.

They both fall into a tunnel of swirlyness.

Smaug:"Not again Dave!"

Dave:"I'm sorry!"

They see the exit of the tunnel up ahead.

Smaug:"Here we go again!"

They reach another white portal and everything turns white.

-------

 

Io is sitting on the beach staring out to the sunset. He's wearing his hero costume. It's around mid-day.

Io:"Peaceful."

Suddenly a white portal appears above the ocean and two figures fall out, screaming.

Io:"Not so peaceful."

Smaug:"Fuck you, Dave!"

A splash is heard.

Dave:"I'm sorry!"

Another splash is heard.

Io tilts his head.

(This is what Io looks like, except a male version

(This is what Io looks like, except a male version.)

A few minutes later.

Smaug and Dave make it to the shore and the both fall onto the ground.

Smaug:"I hate the ocean."

Dave coughs up some water and a fish.

Smaug sits on his butt and looks to his hands. A red glow appears and he's all dry now.

Smaug:"I still have some mana."

Smaug closes his eyes.

Smaug:"There is some mana in this environment, but very little."

A white glow appears on Dave and the water flows back into the ocean.

Smaug:"You're learning."

Dave gives Smaug a thumbs up.

They hear some foots steps and they look over to see Io.

Smaug:"Hello?"

Io nods.

Io:"Hello."

Dave waves and coughs up some water. Smaug hits Dave's back hard and Dave pukes up a bunch of water.

Dave:"Thanks."

Io:"I have a question?"

Smaug:"Yes?"

Io points out to the ocean.

Io:"Why were you two falling from a portal into the ocean?"

Smaug:"Long story."

Io sits down with his legs crossed.

Io:"I like stories."

Smaug:'What is he, a child?'

Dave sits up and clears his throat.

Dave:"Well,"

An Hour Later.

Io:"I like that story."

Smaug raises an eyebrow.

Smaug:"You don't find it wierd or impossible."

Io:"When you live as long as I have and seen the stuff I have, much is possible."

Dave:"But you look so young."

Io:"I'm 69."

Dave:"Wow, your so old and wise."

Smaug:'Heh, nice.'

Io:"I can help you until your ready to leave."

Dave:"Wow, we got really lucky this time."

Smaug:"This is a little suspicious."

Io stands up.

Io:"As a pro hero and the trainer of heroes. It's my duty to help the younger generation. But you'll have to go to the school I'm teaching at so I can keep an eye on you, two."

Dave throws his arms up in excitement.

Dave:"Yes! I love school!"

Smaug falls to his knees.

Smaug:"WHYYYYYYYYYYY!"

A few days Later.

Io walking to school in his Hero outfit when he gets to the gates he's suddenly bombarded by reporters.

Reporter 1:"Io, how does it feel to train the newest generation of heroes?"

Io:"I-"

Reporter 2:"Can we get an Interview Io."

Io:"I'm-"

Reporter 3:"Io, what's it like to work with All Might?"

Io:"He-"

Reporter A:"Do you think you can get All Might to talk to us?"

Io:'So many questions, So many people.'

The Aizawa appears and grabs the back of Io's shirt and lifts him over his shoulder. He looks to the reporters.

Aizawa:"All Might's not on campus today." *He shoos them away.* "Now get outta here. you've disrupted my students enough and confused a teacher already."

Aizawa walks to the school while carrying Io.

Reporter A gasps.

Reporter A:"But my viewers wanna know how All Might's adjusting to life as a teacher!"

Reporter B:"I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before. But where?"

The Report A tries to walk in but the security system activates.

Io:"You're my hero, Aizawa."

Aizawa:"How do you and All Might deal with these reporters."

Io:"I just answer their questions."

Aizawa groans.

Later.

Io and Aizawa are addressing the class.

Aizawa:"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

Io snickers and Aizawa chops him on the head.

Io snickers and Aizawa chops him on the head

Bakugo:"Yeah, whatever."

Aizawa:"And Midoriya."

Izuku gets nervous.

Aizawa:"I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it."

Izuku gasps.

Aizawa:"So show a little urgency, huh?"

Izuku get determined.

Izuku:"Right."

Io:"Now, I now it's a little weird but we do have two students joining our class."

Students:"New, Students."

Aizawa looks to the door.

Aizawa:"You can come in."

Smaug and Dave enter the room. They both are wearing U.A. uniforms and they has their dragon features out.

Izuku:"They have mutation type quirks. A reptile of some type."

Izuku starts to mumble.

Tenya:"He's doing it again!"

Smaug and Dave go to the front of the class and write their names on the board.

Smaug: スマウグ

Dave: デイブ

Smaug:"My name is Smaug." *Smaug crosses his arms.*

Dave:"And I'm Dave. Nice to meet you."

Smaug wacks Dave on the back of the head with his tail.

Smaug:"We're not here to make friends."

Bakugo:"I'm starting to like this guy."

Jiro:"I hope we don't have another Bakugo."

Bakugo gets angry.

Bakugo:"You've got a problem with me!"

Io:"Quiet down please. Now if you have any questions now is the time to ask them."

Smaug groans.

Izuku is the first to raise his hand and Io picks him.

Izuku:*Pulls out a notebook.* "What are you're guys' Quirks?"

Smaug smirks.

Smaug:"We both have a Quirk that we named Dragon. It gives us the abilities of a dragon."

Dave:"But Mine is a little different then his."

Smaug stands tall with pride and Izuku is writing in his notebook.

Smaug:"Yup, because I'm stronger than him."

Bakugo:"Oh, I can't wait to fight him."

Smaug smiles.

Smaug:"I like you."

Aizawa:"No fighting in the class."

Io:"Next."

Momo raises her hand and Io picks her.

Momo:"Are you two related."

Smaug:"Hell no! We just have similar Quirks."

Dave:"Yup, I'm just Smaug's rival and his super best friend."

Smaug looks to Dave.

Smaug:"No, you're not. You can't even compare to me!"

Dave:"But I've gotten really strong!"

Smaug just shakes his head.

Aizawa:"No more questions, we need to move on with the class."

Io:"There are two seats in the far back for the both of you."

Smaug and Dave nod and walk to the back and sit down.

Aizawa:"Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future."

The students get worried. Smaug raises an eyebrow.

Io:"You all need to pick a class representative."

All The students calm down.

Io:'Why were they so worried?'

Smaug:'What did they do to these kids?'

Dave:'Tired man is kinda scary.'

Kirishima:*Raises both his hands.* "Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!"

Denki:*Raise a hand.* "I'll take it."

Jiro:*Raises a hand.* "Yeah, you're gonna need me."

Aoyama:*Does a flashy pose.* "Someone with style would be best."

Mina:"I'm, like, totally the right pick!"

Everyone starts to talk.

Smaug covers his ears with an annoyed look.

Dave:"Everyone is sure lively.

The Tenya shouts.

Tenya:"Silence, everyone, please!"

Everyone becomes quite.

Tenya:"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!" *He raises his hand.*

Smaug:"This kid knows what he's doing."

Students:*To Tenya.* "It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you."

Denki:"Is this really the best Idea?"

Tsuyu:"We've only know each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust?"

Kirishima:"Besides, everyone'll just vote for themselves."

Tenya:"Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job."

Tenya looks to Aizawa. Aizawa is getting in his sleeping bag.

Tenya:"It's the best way, right, sir?"

Aizawa:"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over."

Aizawa falls over onto the floor.

Smaug:"I like his idea."

Smaug face plants his desk and falls asleep.

Dave:"Come on, Smaug. It's only been a few minutes."

Tenya:"Thank you for your trust!"

Little bit Later.

They tallied up the votes and put them on the chalkboard at the front. Io is now sitting at a desk in the very back of the class.

Izuku got 3 votes, Momo got 2, and somehow Io got 1.

Izuku:"How did I get three votes?"

Smaug:'Yeah, he seems way to nervous and fragile to be a leader.'

Dave:"Why didn't we vote, Smaug?"

Smaug:*Whispers.* "I don't want to be involved to much here. We spent to much time in the last world."

Dave nods.

Bakugo stands up angrly.

Bakugo:"Okay, you idiots, who voted for him?"

Sero:"What, did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?"

Bakugo:"What did you just say?!"

Bakugo continues yells at Sero.

Smaug:'I like that Bakugo kid. Takes shit from no one.'

Dave:'Bakugo is a kinda scary. Not as scary as Smaug can be.'

Tenya:*He shaking.*"Zero votes.. I feared this might happen, but I can't argue with the system I chose!"

Momo:"So you voted for someone else, huh?"

Sato:"But you knew it was best to vote for yourself, right? What were you tryin' to prove here, Iida?"

Mina:"How did Io get a vote? He's a teacher."

Everyone looks to each other and they shake their head or say no. Then they all look to Io. He notices their stares and look behind him then points to himself confused.

He notices their stares and look behind him then points to himself confused

Io:"Me?"

The class nods.

Io:"Weren't we supposed to vote?"

Students:'He's such an airhead!'

Smaug:'Dear, me.'

Few Minutes Later.

Izuku and Momo are standing at the front of the class. Izuku looks really nervous.

Aizawa:"All right, the class rep is Midoriya, and our deputy is Yaoyorozu."

Izuku:*Shaking.* "Really? Uh. It's not a mistake?"

Momo:*Sighs.* "How'd this happen?"

Tsuyu:"This might not be so bad."

Kirishima:"Yeah, I can get behind Midoriya I guess."

Kaminari:"Yaoyorozu was totally on top of it when it came to our training results!"

An Hour Later.

Smaug and Dave are sitting at a table in the cafeteria, eating.

Smaug:"This food is surprisingly really good!"

Dave is crying as he eats his food.

Dave:"I've never had such good food before."

Smaug and Dave continue to eat.

Smaug:"We should be able to move onto the next world withing the next couple of days."

Dave:"Man, but I do like it here."

Suddenly an alarm goes off and both the Dragons Cover their ears.

Announcer:*PA.* "Warning. Level Three security breach."

Smaug:"MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!"

Dave:"WHAT?"

Announcer:*PA* "Please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."

Smaug falls over and out of his chair.

Io:"Ah! No!"

Io starts to drown in the sea of students.

Dave:"Mr. Io!"

Then Tenya is on top of the Exit sign.

Then Tenya is on top of the Exit sign

Tenya then starts to yell.

Tenya:"Listen up, everything is okay!"

The students stop and gasp.

Tenya:"It's just the media outside. There's absolutely nothing to worry about. Everything's fine! We're UA students. We need to remain calm and prove that we;re the best of the best."

Students sigh and Mumble.

Smaug gets up off the floor and his head is spinning. He grabs his head and blinks a few times.

Io gets up of the floor and he is dizzy and dusty.

Io:"The world is spinning."

Later.

Everyone is back in class and Izuku and Momo are in the front. Io is sitting nearby with an Ice pack in his head. Smaug is cleaning his ears and Dave is rubbing his head.

Momo:"It's time, class rep. Let's begin."

Izuku is nervous and shaking again.

Izuku:"Um, Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep!"

Tenya gasps.

Izuku:"He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on!"

Kirishima:"Yeah, you know what? If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?"

Denki:"Yup! Oh! Did you notice he looked like the dude on the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?"

Aizawa:*He sits up.* "This is a waste of time."

Smaug:"I agree."

Izuku yelps.

Aizawa:"I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up." *He lays back down.*

Dave:"This is all exciting."

Tenya then stands up.

Tenya:"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job..." *raises a hand.* "...Then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!"

Kirishima:"Sounds good, Emergency Exit!"

Kaminari:"Emergency Exit Iida! Don't let us down, man!"

Io snickers at the name. Smaug laughs.

Momo:"Hello, I got two more votes them him."

Later that night.

Smaug and Dave arrive at their hotel and Smaug goes over to his bed and flops down onto it.

Smaug:"Today was such a weird day."

Dave camly sits down on his bed and flips on the TV.

Dave:"I think it was fun. Also this is the type of stuff you live with? I wish I had a TV."

Dave flips to a channel.

Octo:"Hello, Peter."

Dave flips the channel again.

Gordon:"Who cooked the Diaper?"

Dave flips the channel.

Smaug gorans and looks to Dave.

Smaug:"Pick a channel and stay with it."

Dave:"Ohhh, How to Train Your Dragon!"

Smaug:"I feel uncomfortable even listening to that movie."

Dave flips the channel.

Dave:"A documentary about the fish industry."

Smaug starts to drool.

Smaug:"Fish."

A couple days later.

Thirteen and Aizawa talking at U.S.J

Aizawa:"Hey, shouldn't All Might and Io be here already? Lemme guess, All Might booked an interview instead and Io forgot about this."

Thirteen walks up to Aizawa and whispers.

Thirteen:"Actually, it's something else."

Aizawa:"Hm?"

Thirteen:"Apparently they both did too much hero work on the way to school this morning.* "Thirteen holds up three fingers them makes a raindrop with their hands.* "And All Might used up all his power and Io needs to drink. Their resting in the teacher's lounge."

Few Minutes Later.

A black and purple portal opening then a bunch of people start to walk out.

Kirishima:"Whoa, what is that thing? Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people."

Smaug:"I don't like this."

Izuku steps forward.

Aizawa:"Stay back!"

The students stop. Izuku gasps. Aizawa puts on his goggles.

Aizawa:"This is real. Those are villains."

Dave:"I'm scared."

The students gasp.

A nomu comes out of the portal and what looks to be a knight holding a shield and sword, also comes out of the portal.

A nomu comes out of the portal and what looks to be a knight holding a shield and sword, also comes out of the portal

Kurogiri:"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieve from UA, All Might and Io should be here as well."

Aizawa takes a step forward.

Aizawa:"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus."

The villains walk to them.

Shigaraki:"Where are they? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet them. They want All Might and Io. The great Symbol of Peace, and the Trainer of Heroes. I can't believe their not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids. they'll come out to play."

Smaug growls and Dave takes a few deep breaths and growls also. 

Aizawa activates his Quirk.

Izuku is scared.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "That day, we learned what the pro heroes are really up against. The darkness they face to keep us safe." *The camera shows the four main villains. Then it zooms into Shigaraki's face.* "We looked at these villains, and pure evil stared back."

Kirishima:"What? Real Villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into UA facility this secure?"

Smaug:"I've faced worse before."

Dave:"I haven't!"

Momo walks forward.

Momo:"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?"

Thirteen:"Good question. I'm not sure."

Momo and Tenya gasp.

Shoto:"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

The students gasp at his explanation.

Aizawa:"Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, they might be jamming out regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."

Danki:*Puts a hand on his headphones.* "Yes, sir."

Izuku:"What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of 'em. Even of you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and One-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

Aizawa:"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. That's something Io told me."

Izuku gasps.

Aizawa starts walking to the villains.

Aizawa:"I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." *They nod.*

Aizawa jumps down the stairs.

Dave:"I hope he'll be alright."

The students start running to the exit but Izuku is busy watching Aizawa taking down villains.

Izuku:"Whoa. He's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him."

Tenya:"This is no time to be analyzing. We have to go!"

Smaug:"Aww man. But I want to fight them."

Dave grabs Smaug's arm and they run with the other students.

Izuku starts running to the others.

But halfway to the exit a black and Purple portal opens on the floor and Kurogiri comes out of it.

The students and Thirteen stop.

Kurogiri:"There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might and Io, The Symbol of Peace and the Trainer of Heroes, to take their last breath?"

Izuku gasps and his eyes widen. Smaug growls at Kurogiri.

Kurogiri:"I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of them. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter." *Thirteen opens a hatch on one of their fingers.* "I still have a role to play."

Thirteen aims their finger forward then they gasps as Kirishima and Bakugo rush Kurogiri.

They jump up and try to hit him. Bakugo uses his Quirk and makes a big explosion which causes a lot of smoke to form in the area.

Kirishima:"Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?"

Then they hear Kurogiri's voice in the smoke.

Kurogiri:"You live up to your school's reputation."

The smoke clears to show that Kurogiri is fine. They do see a metal armor around his neck.

Kurogiri:"But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt."

Thirteen:"You two, get out of the way, right now!"

Kurogiri:"I'll scatter you across this facility," *Black and purple smoke rushes forward.* "..To meet my comrades, and your deaths!" *The black smoke surrounds everyone.*

Kirishima:"Crap. What is this?!"

Tenya and Ochaco are grunting and Sato yelps.

Tsuyu:"Ribbit."

Tenya, Ochaco and Sato are outside of the smoke dome.

Tenya:"What's going on?!"

Everyone in the smoke dome gets teleported to a random place around USJ. 

Smaug lands in a train wreck area.

Smaug:"Where am I?"

Smaug hes Dave scream and Smaug looks up just in time for Dave to land on him.

Smaug:"Fuck!"

Dave:"I'm sorry!"

Smaug grabs Dave with his tail and throws him to the side.

Then Smaug gets up and wipes of his gym clothes. Dave gets up and looks around and he suddenly pales.

Dave:"Smaug?"

Smaug:"Yes?"

Smaug looks over to Dave to see him pointing. Smaug looks to where he's pointing and Smaug sees a bunch of villains and a single big villain. Smaug smirks and stretches his arms.

Dave:"What do we do?"

Smaug walks past Dave and he cracks his neck.

Smaug:"I'm ready for a fight."

Dave:"But, Smaug."

Smaug punches his fist together.

Smaug:"Dave, you can do this. Just think about Elma. You lover her right?"

Dave nods.

Dave:"Yeah. She's the most important person to me."

Smaug:"They are keeping you from her. If you can beat them the sooner we can go home and you can see her."

Dave stands up and walks next to Smaug and he cracks his knuckles.

Dave:"So whats the plan?"

Smaug:"Think you can handle the little fish? I want the big one."

Dave:"I think I can handle them."

Smaug:"Good."

Smaug and Dave run at the villains.

Big Villain:*Laughs.* "I get the taller one."

 

Smaug and the big Villain clash together. The villain is double the size of Smaug.

Smaug:"You're strong." *Smaug grunts.* "I like that."

Villain:"Show me what you got!"

Smaug and the villain punch each other.

Dave is seen being a badass in the background.

Smaug kicks the villain and he is sent flying.

Smaug:"Haha. I haven't felt this alive in months since the Erebor war."

The Villain gets up and wipes some rubble off his shoulder and charges at Smaug. They both block each others blows and the villain gets a good punch on Smaug and Smaug slams into the train and it leaves a dent. Smaug jumps on top of the train to avoid a punch from the villain.

Smaug wipes some blood from the conner of his mouth and the villain lands behind him.

Smaug:"Wow, this is amazing."

Smaug ducks under a blow and leg swipes the villain. The Villain falls on his back and Smaug goes to punch him but he rolls out of the way.

Smaug:*Grabs his hand in pain.* "Sonava bitch!"

Smaug rubs his hand and he jumps away from a punch and they both start to trade blows again. The Villain backhands Smaug and Smaug goes rolling.

Smaug slowly gets up and he stands up and coughs up some blood. 

Smaug then pulls his fist back and runs at the villain. The villain stands there and Smaug punches him in the chest but it does nothing. Smaug looks up at the villain and the villain smirks. 

Standing here

Smaug starts to rapidly punch the villain in the chest.

I realize

Smaug starts to punch faster.

Just like me trying to make history.

Smaug does one final punch to the gut.

But who's to judge the right from wrong.

Smaug looks to the villain as he just stands there. Smaug takes a few steps back.

When our guard is down I think we'll both agree.

The villain flicks his wrist a few times and wipes his nose. Smaug goes back to punching the Villain.

That violence breeds violence.

The Villain just stands there and takes it.

But in the end it has to be this way.

Smaug punches faster and faster then he does a big punch with both arms and the villain slides a few feet back.

Smaug:*Takes a few deep breaths.* "What the Fuck! Why won't you go down!"

Villain:"Hardening Quirk, Son."

Smaug looks over to Dave and Dave is still taking down villains. Smaug looks back over to the villain.

Smaug:"Let's finish this shall we."

The Villain chuckles.

Villain:"Lets'"

They both yell and charge at each other. Smaug pulls back a punch and so does the villain. Smaug smirks and the villains eyes widen. Smaug drops to the ground and whips the villain with his tail, hard. The Villain goes flying to the other side of U.S.J.

Smaug takes a few deep breaths and falls onto his stomach. He looks over to see Dave punch the final villain to the ground, knocking him out. Smaug gets up and hops off the train and heads over to Dave.

Dave is breathing heavily and falls over but Smaug catches him before he hits the ground.

Both their gym uniforms are torn from the waist up.

Dave:*Deep breaths.* "I've never fought so hard without magic before. I'm so tired."

Smaug starts to walk back to where Aizawa was.

Smaug:"It's definitely different."

On the other side of U.S.J

Izuku is being held by the Nomu and it about to grab his head. Shigaraki is about to grab Tsuyu and Mineta. Aizawa is bleeding out on the ground.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "All of us, even our teachers, were scared. The evil we faced clouded our hearts with fear."

The doors to USJ burst open. Everyone looks to the doors.

The Figures of All Might and Io can be seen through the smoke. It looks like Io is carrying a big Axe like weapon. Io's Quirk is active so he has red eyes glowing through the smoke.

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "But the deeper the darkness around you..." *The smoke clears around All Might and Io.* "...The brighter the light shines. When a ray of hope appears."

Both All Might and Io look really Pissed. You can also now see the Axe weapon, its nearly twice the size of Io.

You can also now see the Axe weapon, its nearly twice the size of Io

Students:"It's All Might and Io!"

Students:"It's All Might and Io!"

All Might and Io walk forward. Mina and Ochaco are crying in happiness.

All Might:"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So we hurried over, running into Young Iida along the way."

Io:"He told us of the villainy at work here."

Both All Might and Io get angrier.

Io:'I let my students be in danger. They hurt my friends and my students. They better pray that I don't hurt them worse!'

Io/All Might:"Have no fear, students...." *All Might and Io rip their ties off.* "Because We are here!"

* "Because We are here!"

Mineta:*Crying.* "Look, we're saved!"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit."

Izuku:"They're here... All Might, Io!" *The camera pans All Might and Io's pissed faces.* "And their not smiling. And Io's brought Dammerung!"

Shigaraki stands up and looks to the two.

Shigaraki:"After all this waiting....The Heroic pieces of trash show up."

All Might and Io throw their Dress coats away.

Villain A:"Holy crap. It's All Might and Io. I've never seen them in person before."

Villain B:"I didn't expect All Might to be so huge. Io looks really scary."

Villain D:"Heh. This is no time to talk, you idiots." *Io and All Might jump down to them.* "If we strike now, we can kill them--"

The villain is kicked away. The other villains gasp. Then their also beat up.

All Might and Io stand next to Aizawa. Io puts his mask on. All Might picks up Aizawa. Io looks at his condition and his anger rises. He slams his weapon on the ground in anger and it creates a large crack.

All Might:"I'm sorry, Aizawa. We should've been here."

Io:"This is our fault."

All Might and Io look to the others.

All Might grabs Izuku and Io grabs Tsuyu and Mineta and they jump away from the Nomu, Knight and Shigaraki. Shigaraki's mask falls off.

Mineta:"Uh.. What the heck?"

All Might:"Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time."

Mineta:"Yes, sir!"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit."

Izuku:"You save us, All Might. Io."

Shigaraki is panting. He has his hands covering his face.

Shigaraki:"No,no,no. It wasn't supposed to go this way." *He walks to his hand mask.* "All Might's still fast, Father. Io's is still in control. Somehow they managed to hit me." *He puts his mask back on."

Shigaraki sighs.

Shigaraki:"Of course a government heroes relies on violence. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see them when they moved. But All Might's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true, after all. All Might really is getting weaker. Then it must be true that Io's thirst is getting stronger."

Izuku gasps.

The three kids pick up Aizawa.

Izuku:"All Might, Io, you can't! That brain villain took One For--" *He relies Mineta and Tsuyu are still here.* "I-I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all. I don't know about the Knight. They're too strong!"

All Might puts a hand out to Izuku.

All Might:"Young Midoriya!"

Izuku:"Uh-"

All Might and Io look to Izuku and give him a big smile.

Io:"We got this."

Izuku sighs then looks to Aizawa and the three take Aizawa away.

Then All Might and Io look to Shigaraki and rush at him. All Might puts his arms in an X. And Io gets ready to swing his axe. Io puts his mask on his face.

All Might:"Carolina..."

Io:"Revents..."

Shigaraki:"Nomu, Knight."

The Nomu and The Lost Knight get in front of the two heroes and block their blows.

All Might:"Smash!"

Io:"Retribution!"

All Might/Io:"Huh?"

The nomu Growls and the knight roars.

The Nomu tries to grab All Might and The Knight swing it's sword at Io. Io and All Might dodge the attacks.

All Might:"Guess he wasn't wrong when he said it had no effect on you."

Io:"Take this!"

Io goes and swings is axe in a chop style and the Knight blocked it with his shield and swings his sword at Io and Io blocks it with his stinger.

The knight roars at Io.

Io goes and swings his axe again and the knight blocks it again. Io jumps away.

Io:"You block all my attacks. It's like you know my moves."

The Knight charges at Io and swings it sword and Io barely blocks it.

Shigaraki:"That's because we trained it know all your moves, Io. The only way your going to do anything to him is to be erratic. But that's not your fighting style is it? You will finally fall here."

Io:"Ha, Now I can beat him."

Io goes to attack from above and the knight goes to block it but then Io switches and goes behind to attack. He swings his axe and he hits the knight causing a big explosion of smoke.

Shigaraki:"Hey, hey now."

The camera moves up to near the exit.

Sato:"All right! Take that, bird brain! And Tin Can!"

Sero:"Whoa..."

Sato:"That's what you villains get for underestimating them."

Ochaco and Mina gasp and giggle.

The camera moves down to Izuku, Mineta and Tsuyu.

Mineta:"Are you guys seeing this? That Suplex and Axe swing both looked like a huge explosion! All Might and Io are on a whole 'nother level!"

Tsuyu:"And yet All Might still has to look at his notes when he's teaching us. Io's still an airhead."

Izuku:'It's possible they have a way to kill them. But even if they do, there's not really anything we can do to help them now. If we tried to, we'd risk getting taken hostage, which is so much worse than getting in their way. I have to put my faith in All Might and Io, and stop worrying about the villains' plans.'

Mineta:*Shouts to the two heros.* "Get those guys! Punch them right in the balls!"

Tsuyu:"Maybe we were worried about these bad guys for nothing. All Might and Io are unstoppable."

Izuku:'Seem that way. But...I know the truth. I read the hero new this morning on my way to school, and saw the headline about All Might and Io.' *He then remembers when Aizawa was talking to Thirteen when they arrived at the USJ.* 'The, when they were talking about why he wasn't at training, Thirteen held up three fingers then made a teardrop, probably to indicate that All Might was already at his limit today. And Io need to drink. But I saw Io's blood tree this morning and there was only one blood bead on it. They must've been absent because they used too much of their power! All Might shouldn't be using One For All now! And Io's need to drink blood! I'm the only one in my class who knows.'

Izuku then remembers what All Might told him about his wound and what Io told him about his bloodthirst.

Izuku looks back to the Heros.

Izuku:'They're saving us, but at what cost?' *Everyone is now cheering All Might and Io on.* 'They're cheering them on, but they don't know what kind of trouble their actually in.'

The smoke clears and it shows that the knight blocked Io's attack and Io is now on the ground with a shield on his neck, choking him.

Io:'What happened? How is this possible!'

The group gasps.

The Knight pushes hard on his shield into Io's neck and Io's grunts. He drops Dammerung and puts his hands tries to put his hands on the shield but the knight stabs his right hand with his sword and keeps it their.

Io's eyes turn red as he tries to use stiner to stab the Knight in the back but it goes through a black portal and opens up next to the knight and the knight grabs stinger as it comes through the portal.

Io:*Grunts.* 'Not fair!'

Shigaraki:"Nice. You tried to use your speed to get behind him. Sorry, that won't work. Knight's has fast and strong as you are. That won't stop him."

Io grunts.

Shigaraki giggles.

Shigaraki:"Nice work, Kurogiri. We've got them just where we want them now."

The knight pushes down harder on Io's neck and starts to Squeeze his stinger. Io grunts.

Io:'I can't breath!' *He does his best to look over to All Might and sees the Nomu digging its claws into All Might's weak spot.* 'I need to help him!'

Io grabs the shield with his left hand and tries to raise it.

All Might:"If this is your best, then you picked the wrong place to attack. You should just give up now."

Io does his best to laugh.

Shigaraki pants and starts to scratch his neck.

Shigaraki:"Kurogiri."

Kurogiri:"Normally I wouldn't want blood and viscera flooding the insides of my warp gates, but I'll make an exception for heroes as great as you two."

Io grunts as a warp gate surround All Might and him.

Kurogiri:"Since you're both too fast to see with the human eye, Nomu and Knight had to restrain you two." *They start to fall through the portal.* "And once they've pulled and pushed your body's halfway through. I'll squeeze the gate shut. I'm going to enjoy tearing you two to pieces."

Io and All Might grunt.

The camera moves back to Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta.

Izuku:"Asui."

Tsuyu:"Yeah, what is it, Midoriya?"

Izuku:"Will you carry Mr. Aizawa for me?"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit? Sure, but what're you gonna do?"

The camera then shows Io trying to lift the shield off his neck with just his left hand. He's also trying to get his stinger out of the knights grasp.

Izuku:'All Might, Io... I won't them them kill you!'

Izuku starts to run towards them.

Mineta:"Are you crazy?!"

Izuku:'There's still so much I want you two to teach me! This can't be how it all ends. It just can't!' *He thinks about all the times they all spent together.* 'I'm coming!'

Io sees Izuku running to them.

Io:'Mr. Izuku, what is he doing. If your coming to save us, Save All Might!'

Izuku then jumps towards them yelling with a hand reach out. Then Kurogiri gets in his way. He opens a portal up and right before he goes through Bakugo attacks Kurogiri.

Bakugo:"Get the hell outta my way, Deku!"

Izuku gasps.

Bakugo grabs the metal piece around Kurogiri's neck and brings him to the ground and holds him there.

The some ice comes over and freezes the knights feet.

Io:'Todoroki!'

Shoto:"One of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here because you think you can kill All Might and Io."

Io:'He only froze the knight!'

The Knight seems distracted by the ice and Io kicks him in the back and it stagers him and Io uses it to his advantage to push the shield of his neck and grab the sword and pull it out of his hand.

He then stand up and grabs Dammerung and jumps back and lands next to Shoto. Io grunts and his eyes flash blue for a second but Io calms himself.

Izuku:*Gasps.* "Are you two okay?"

Kirishima then comes and lunges at Shigaraki. Shigaraki dodges the attack.

Kirishima:"Damn! That was gonna be cool!"

Bakugo:"Guess I found your body that time, ya smokey bastard!"

Shoto:"The Symbol of Peace and The Trainer of Heroes will not be defeated by delinquents like you."

Izuku:"Kacchan! Everyone!" *He starts to tear up but he rubs his eyes.*

Everyone looks to Shigaraki. He turns to Kurogiri.

Shigaraki:"Kurogiri. How could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here."

Katsuki:"Heh. You got careless, you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You used that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed. But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed."

Kurogiri grunts and Bakugo uses his Quirk to create small explosion on his neck and he groans.

Bakugo:"Don't move! You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleanin' you up for weeks."

Kirishima:"Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic."

Shigaraki turns to the Knight and Nomu.

Shigaraki:"Nomu, Knight."

Nomu screeches and The Lost Knight Roars.

The Knight forces it way out of the ice and the Nomu breaks its arm off.

Izuku backs up.

Izuku:"How is that thing still moving. He's all messed up."

All Might:"Stay back, everybody!"

The Nomu regenerates its arm and the Knight picks up its fallen sword.

All Might:"What's this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption."

Shigaraki:"I didn't say that was his only Quirk. He also has super-regeneration and so does the Knight. Nomu and Knight have been modified to take you two on even at 100% of your powers. They're basically a highly efficient punching bags that hit back."

The students get ready to fight.

Shigaraki:"First, we need to free our method of escape."

Izuku and Shoto and Bakugo gasp.

Kirishima:"Huh?"

Shigaraki:"Get him, Nomu, knight."

The Knight and Monu rush at Bakugo.

Io:'No, He's Fast!'

All Might and Io rush and move bakugo before the attacks before they could hit him.

Io and All Might are sent flying into a wall.

The smoke clears and Io and All Might are coughing and panting. Io blocked the attack with Dammerung, but the attack managed to cut his head. His mask has a deep scratch on it.

Izuku:*Gasps.* "Io, All Might!"

All Might:*Panting.* "These are kids, and you don't hold back?"

Shigaraki:"I didn't have much choice. He was threatening my companion. Besides, these kids are no angels. The plain-looking one?"

Izuku gasps.

Shigaraki:"He tried to kill me with a maxed-out punch. What kind of 'hero' does something like that? You think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say it's for the sake of others."

All Might and Io growl.

Shigaraki:"Well, you know what, All Might? Io? That pisses me off. Why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and others are villainous? Casing judgement as to what's 'good' and what's 'evil.' You think you're the Symbol of Peace and Trainer of Heroes? Ha, You're both just another government-sponsored instrument of violence. And violence always breeds more violence. I'll make sure the world understands that once you're both dead."

Io:"You're nothing but a lunatic."

All Might:"Criminals like you; you always try and make your actions sound noble."

Io:*Coughs.* "But admit it; you're only doing this because you like it. Isn't that right?"

Shoto:"We've got them outnumbered."

Izuku: *Nods.* "And Kacchan found the mist guy's weakness."

Kirishima:"These dudes may act really tough, but we can take 'em down now with All Might's and Io's help." *Activates his Quirk.* "Let's do this."

All Might and Io walk in front of the students.

All Might:"Don't attack."

The students gasp.

Io:"Get out of here."

Shoto:"You both would've been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, remember? You two need our help."

All Might:"I thank you for your assistance."

Io:"Me too."

All Might:"But this is different. It's gonna be all right. Just sit back and watch pros at work."

Izuku:"But you're both too hurt. You're both bleeding. And All Might you're almost out of ti--" *Izuku stops himself.*

All Might and Io give him a thumbs up.

Io:"Remember, Always stay positive."

All Might and Io look to the villains.

Shigaraki:"Nomu. Knight. Kurogiri. Kill them. I'll deal with the children."

Io looks to his bleeding right hand and then he touches the gash on his head,

Io:'I can't heal or that'll shorten my time and I know All Might doesn't have much time either.' *He takes a deep creeth.* 'I need to be fast.'

Shigaraki:"Let's clear this level and go home."

He charges forward.

Io:'Even if we're both about to run out of time. We need to stop these villains.' *He closes his eyes then reopens them to show them being a very dark red.* 'No one hurts my students and friends!'

He and All Might rush forward.

Io and The Knight charge each other and they clash.

Shigaraki:"Didn't you hear, he know your moves and he's faster."

Io:"That's never stop me from anything!"

He goes to stab the knight with his tail and the knight block it with his shield. Io jumps up and slashes down at the knight and it blocks with his sword. But the sword cracks a little.

The knight throws Io off of him and Io flies back and the Knight charges. Io uses is tail to stop himself and and he brings up Dammerung just in time to block a blow from the knight shield. But he didn't see the sword and he barely dodges it. The sword managed to cut his side.

Io jumps back and grabs his side and his eyes go blue for a second and Io growls, but he shakes his head they turn back to the deep red again.

Io:"Just hold on a little longer."

He charges back at the knight.

The attacks from All Might and Nomu Along with Io and the knight is causing a bunch of wind and it nearly blows the other away.

Izuku:"They're gonna fight them head on?"

Kirishima:"Whoa, they're.."*He almost gets blown away.* "..So fast!"

Kurogiri gets blown back.

Kurogiri:"No! I can't get near them!"

Io:"He said that your fast and know all my moves, but you can't possibly know any of my brand new moves."

He swats the knights attack and kicks the shield staggering the knight and he stabs him with his stiger and throws the Knight a few meters away.

Io:"So I just have to also come up with new moves and also go past my limits."

He charges at the Knight again. He goes to stab the knight but it bashes him in the side he got slash on with his shield causing Io to groans but not deter him. He punches the shield really hard destroying it along with breaking a couple of his own fingers on his left hand.

Io:*Grunts* "That hurt, but I'm willing to take it. You hurt Aizawa so I'm gonna hurt you back tens times more!"

He blocks an attack from the knight and continues to fight. He slashes the knights arms and legs.

Izuku:'They're giving it their all even know both of them are injured! Those aren't just random punches and slashes, either. They're targeted, and every single one of them....is more than 100% of their power."

Io swings his ace at the knight and the knight blocks it with his sword but the sword breaks from the pressure of Io's swing and the knight is sent flying.

Io:"A hero..." *He charges at the knight.* "..Will never give up until everyone is safe."

He grabs the knight's head and head butts him stagering him and Io stabs him with his tail again and slams the knight into the ground. Then he throws the Knight into the air and Io jumps up cracking the ground below him and he soars above the Knight and kicks him in the gut hard sending the knight back into the ground. The Nomu and the Knight land next to each other.

Io slams back into the ground and the knight flyes back up.

All Might/Io:"Now for a lesson. You may have heard these words before, but I'll teach you what they really mean."

Io holds his axe like a baseball bat.

All Might/Io:"Go beyond! PLUS ULTRA!"

Io swings Dammerung as hard as he can at the knight and the knight plus the Nomu are sent flying out of USJ and into the clouds.

The camera pans to thirteens group.

Sero:"Um, did two villain just fly by? Or am I goin' crazy?"

Sato:"It was that brain dude and tin can."

Shoji:"Such power."

Mineta:"Ah... That's All Might and Io for you." *He starts to tear up.* "That's why their the most amazing heroes in the entire world!"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit, ribbit."

Mineta:"Yes!"

Mina and Ochaco look to each other and smile.

The the camera pans back down to the group.

Kirishima:"That was like the finishing move in a video game. All Might beat the shock absorption right out of him and Io speed right past the Knight. I've never seen that kind of brute strength!"

Bakugo:"Imagine having powers like that. They must've been punching and slashing those monsters so fast, they couldn't regenerate or process what was going on."

Shoto:'They really are the best.'

Bakugo:'That's how you get to be a pro."

Izuku looks to the two pro heroes. Io and All Might are standing in some smoke.

Izuku:"They did it..."

All Might:"I really have gotten weaker. Back in my heyday, five hits woulda been enough to knock that guy out. But today, it took more than 300 might blows."

Io takes off his mask and blood falls down the side of his mouth. His eyes go back to yellow.

Io:"We're both were stronger in our heyday. I could have finished that fight way soon back in my day."

All Might starts to smoke but it's hidden by the smoke screen around them.

Io's eyes flicker blue again and he growls and pants. His legs wobble and he almost falls over but he uses Dammerung as a cane. Io is able to hide is exhaustiveness with the smoke screen too.

Io:'I need to drink blood fast. I can barely control it and I'm exhausted.'

Both Io and All Might turn to Shigaraki.

All Might:"You've been bested, villains."

Shigaraki starts to shake with anger,

Io:"Surrender. We all want to get this over with quickly."

Shigaraki:"They cheated."

Smaug and Dave make it to the others.

Smaug:"Guys!"

Izuku:"Smaug, Dave!"

Mineta:"Wow, You guys look like you've been hit by a train."

Smaug:"I feel like it, too."

Later that night.

Smaug and Dave are in their hotel room. They both have bandages around their bodies. 

Smaug:"I think it's time to leave this place."

Dave:"Already?"

Smaug puts on his brown cloak.

Smaug:"Yes, Now get you cloak on."

Dave sighs and puts on his brown cloak.

Dave and Smaug put their hands together and they both start to glow. Then they put their hands near each other and a ball of magic appears. It's white with red and orange swirls.

The ball gets bigger and bigger until it cracks and it explodes, everything goes white.

Puking sounds can be heard.

Dave:"Ewwww."

Dave takes a few steps away from Smaug.

After a few seconds Smaug stops puking.

The door behind them slams shuts and locks.

Smaug:*Wipes his mouth.* "Another universe down. She wasn't there."

Smaug looks around and sees a door at the far end of the hall open.

Smaug:"That wasn't open before."

Dave:"Maybe someone else uses this place."

Smaug:"Unlikely. I don't know any other gods that can do this. We're lucky we can even do this."

Smaug goes to the next door.

Smaug:"We're getting close I can feel it."

Smaug puts his hand on the door.

Smaug:"Are you the one?"

Dave:"Only one way to find out!"

Dave opens the door.

Smaug:"AGAIN!"

They both get sucked in.

Smaug:"Fuck!"

They both fall into a tunnel of swirlyness.

Smaug:"Honestly, I wonder how many dimensions we'll have to go through?"

Dave:"We're close!"

They see the exit of the tunnel up ahead.

Smaug:"Ah, Shit. Here we go again."

They reach another white portal and everything turns white.

-------

 

A soldier walks to the middle of an outpost and he stops and pulls out a cigarette and lights it. Suddenly a white portal opens up above him and two figures fall out and lands on him.

Smaug:"Ouch!"

Dave:"Ocuchy!"

Smaug sits up.

Smaug:"Ouchy? What are you, four?"

Dave and Smaug stand up.

Dave:"No, I'm 14 in human years."

They hear a groan and they both look down to see that they are standing on top of a soldier. 

Smaug:"Huh."

Smaug and Dave get off the man.

Smaug looks around and sees a bunch of other soldiers aiming their weapons at the two.

Smaug:"Well, looks like I have to kill."

Smaug takes a deep breath and breathes fire.

On the helicopter is Snake And Wolf.

Miller:*Com*"We've gotten reports of two children roaming around Africa the past couple days."

Snake stands up and opens the right door and Wolf looks outside from her seat.

Miller:*Com*"They just randomly appear at an outpost one day and burned it down. I'm wondering if we've got another Eli and Alex on our hands."

The helicopter gets the the LZ and they hop out.

Pequod:"Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

The Helicopter flies off.

Snake and Wolf head towards their objective and after a while of running they make it to the burning remains of an outpost. They look around and everything is Chard.

Miller:*Com*"What happened here?"

Wolf walks over to a body, well have of a body. She finds the upper torso and she crouches down to it.

Ocelot:*Com*"What ever did that is strong."

Snake walks ahead and spots something on the ground. He crouches down and finds a pair of bloody footprints. He touches the footprints and the blood is mostly dry.

Miller:*Com*"They can't have gone to far, if those children did this, I have no idea what will be in store for the both of you. Be careful. They could be very dangerous." 

The view changes back to Smaug and Dave.

Smaug:"Where are we!"

Smaug and Dave are in the middle of no where.

Smaug:"We've been walking for ours and all we've come across is Soldiers. Well dead soldiers."

Dave:"Should we really be killing people in different dimensions?"

Smaug scoffs.

Smaug:"What's the worse that can happen?"

Dave:"You having a strong evil counterpart that wants to destroy most universes and control the rest."

Smaug stops walking and turns to Dave with a "WTF" face.

Smaug:"That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

Smaug continues to walk but suddenly stops and he tilts his head and puts his ear to the sky.

Dave:"Smaug?"

Smaug puts his hand up.

Smaug:"Do you hear that?"

Dave tilts his head and listens.

In the distance they can hear the sound of an engine.

Dave:"What is that?"

Smaug turns around and sees a Hind flying towards them.

Smaug:"Uh, oh."

Dave:"What?"

Dave turns around.

Dave:"Is that a helicopter?"

Smaug:"I'm surprised you know that?"

Dave looks to Smaug.

Dave:"I did a lot of research on the internet in the last dimension."

Suddenly the Hind shoots a missile at the two.

Smaug:"Time to run!"

Smaug and Dave run away as a missle hits the ground behind them and the helicopter flies over then.

Dave:"What do we do?"

Smaug stops running and he slams his hands together and they glow red. He slowly separates his hands and creates a fire spear. Smaug aims the spear and puts him his thumb and then throws the spear.

Dave stops running and follows the spear as it travels through the air and hits the engine of the helicopter and it goes crashing to the ground.

The helicopter hits the ground and causes a loud explosion. 

Smaug throws his arms up in excitement.

Smaug:"10 Points!"

An explosion goes off not to far from Smaug and he looks to the side and sees a three tanks and a bunch of Walker Gears.

Dave:"I think we should run!"

Smaug ducks as a shell flies over his head.

Smaug:"Great idea!"

Smaug and Dave run away as the tanks and Walker Gear chase after them.

Back with Snake and Wolf.

They've been following tracks for a while and they hear a explosion off in the distance. 

Ocelot:*Com*"Might have been the two children's doing."

Miller:*Com*"Quickly, go check it out!"

Wolf and Snake run towards the explosion and after a few minutes they get to the top of a hill and in the distance they see the wreckage of a helicopter and Tanks and Walker Gear's chasing something.

Miller:*Com*"They must be after the targets, Hurry, before they kill them."

Snake and Wolf run off towards Smaug and Dave.

Back to Smaug and Dave.

Smaug ducks under a few bullets.

Dave:"I want Elma!" *Dave cries.*

Smaug:"Think about your girlfriend later. Were currently trying not to die!"

Smaug sees some abandoned buildings up head.

Smaug:"Safe heaven!"

Smaug grabs Dave's arm and runs faster.

A few minutes later

Smaug and Dave burst into an abandoned building and Smaug shuts the door. 

They both take cover under a window and they both are breathing heavily.

Smaug:"Can we go one day without being on the run or beat up."

Dave:"I want to go home!"

They hear some rumbling and they both slam their hands on their mouths. After a while the rumbling stops. Smaug and Dave looks to each other they they look to the window. Smaug motions for Dave to stay down.

Smaug slowly gets up and looks out the window.

Smaug:"What?"

There's nothing outside. It's like they all disappeared. Smaug goes over to the door and opens it.

Dave:*Whispers.*"Smaug!"

Smaug:"Come, let's check this out."

Dave gets up and follows Smaug outside.

All they see is discarded weapons scattered around and a few helmets. Smaug kicks a helmet and Dave looks at one of the weapons.

Dave:"What happened?"

Smaug puts his foot on a helmet and stands proudly.

Smaug:"They obviously got scared of me."

Dave:"Weren't you screaming like a girl a few minutes ago."

a helmet hits Dave on the head.

The view changes back to Wolf and Snake.

They are laying prone in the tall grass not to far away from Smaug and Dave. They both have binoculars out observing Smaug and Dave.

Miller:*Com*"So those are the two that caused some trouble."

Ocelot:*Com*"Are those horns and tails they have."

Smaug:"I didn't scream like a girl!"

Dave:"Sorry!"

Miller:*Com*"Their speaking japanese!"

Smaug and Dave start to walk off. Smaug is still yelling at Dave.

Miller:*Com*"Enough observing, get them back to Base."

Back with the two dragons.

Smaug:"That's why I think Tifa is better than Aerith."

Dave:"Who are these people you're talking about."

Smaug:"Don't worry about it."

They keep walking and Smaug hears a thud. He looks behind him to see Dave on the ground. Smaug walks over to to him.

Smaug:"Dave?"

Smaug checks him and Dave's knocked out.

Smaug:"What the hell?"

Something hits Smaug in the neck and he grabs what hit him. It's a tranquilizer Dart.

Smaug:"Well, Damn."

Smaug falls onto his back, knocked out.

Snake and Wolf walk over to them and pick them up.

Later

Smaug walks up and he's ties to a chair in some room. Dave is next to him. 

Smaug:"What the hell? Dave, wake up!"

Dave wakes up.

Dave:"What happened."

Suddenly they hear the sound of someone walking.

They looks up to see Ocelot.

Ocelot:"Who are you two" *He said in English.* "Why were you in Africa?"

Smaug and Dave look to each other then back to Ocelot.

Smaug:"What?"

Miller enters the room and Ocelot looks to him.

Ocelot:"I don't think they understand english."

Smaug:"I understand english just fine." *Smaug says in English.*

Miller:"Then you won't mind tell us who you both are?"

Smaag:"I'm Smaug and this idiot over here is Dave."

Dave:"Hi."

Ocelot:"Now why were you two in africa."

Smaug:"Africa?"

Dave:"Wow, we went from Japan to Africa."

Smaug:"Must be another Earth dimension."

Dave:"Awesome. I Wonder if anyone here has a Quirk."

Ocelot:"What are you talking about?"

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"I don't want to tell this one. Dave?"

Dave:"I like telling stories."

Couple Hours Later

Miller and Ocelot look to each other and then back to the two dragons.

Miller:"That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard."

Miller looks to a one way glass.

Miller:"Boss, Major, I think you should take it from here."

Miller walks out of the room.

Then Snake and Wolf walk in. Ocelot walk over to them.

Ocelot:"What do you two think."

Snake:"I've seen some weird things."

Wolf:"A Man on fire, a child in a mask and the Skulls. This doesn't seem to far fetched."

Smaug:"You know we can still hear you. I may be in human form but I'm still a dragon."

Wolf:"We should just let them do their thing."

Ocelot:"Are you sure that's a good idea."

Snake:"Let them."

They three turn to the two dragons and Smaug is using his tail to scratch his nose.

Wolf:"Well that's real."

Dave:"Can we go now."

Smaug:"Yeah, I'd rather get back to the universal hallway now. My mana is full.

Dave:"So is mine."

Snake nods to Ocelot and he goes over and cuts the ropes holding the two.

Smaug stands up and stretches his back and arms.

Smaug:"Well time to get outta here."

Dave:"Thank you for saving us."

Smaug and Dave walk to the middle of the room.

Dave and Smaug put their hands together and they both start to glow. Then they put their hands near each other and a ball of magic appears. It's white with red and orange swirls.

The ball gets bigger and bigger until it cracks and it explodes, everything goes white.

Smaug is on the floor groaning trying not to puke.

Dave:"You didn't puke this time. Yaaaay!"

Smaug then pukes.

Dave:"I spoke to early."

Dave pats Smaug back and Smaug coughs and spits a couple times.

The door behind them slams shut and locks.

 Smaug then stands up and walks over to a door.

Smaug:"I hope this is the last door."

Dave:"I have a good feeling.

Smaug opens the door and they both get sucked in.

They are now in a tunnel of swirlyness.

Smaug:"This just gets boring now."

Dave:"I feel amazing every time we do this."

Smaug looks to Dave.

Smaug:"Just shut up."

The exit portal is coming up.

Smaug:"Hopefully this is the last time."

-----

 

Megumin is standing near the edge of a cliff and the sun is starting to set.

Megumin is standing near the edge of a cliff and the sun is starting to set

Megumin:"Dad?"

Megumin looks over to see Ilulu and Smaug setting up a picnic blanket. Smaug looks over to her.

Smaug:"Yes, Sweety?"

Megumin:"Why are we out here?"

Smaug:"Well it's been a while the three of us had some bonding time."

Ilulu:"Yes it has and It'll be nice to have some peace and quiet now.

Megumin smiles. 

Suddenly not to far away from the group a white portal opens and two figures drop out from it.

Smaug falls onto the ground and Dave lands on top of him.

Smaug A:"Damn it, Dave!"

Dave:"Sorry!"

Megumin:"What the heck!"

Smaug snaps his head up and looks at Megumin.

Smaug:"I did it! I found her!"

Dave snaps his head out to Megumin.

Dave:"Yes, I'm not useless!"

Smaug B:"Smaug?"

Smaug A:"Another Smaug. One that looks like he god the shit beat out of him."

Smaug pushes Dave off of him and stands up.

The Smaug's walk to each other and look at them selves.

Smaug A:"Wow, what happened to you."

Smaug B:"Scatha, but I killed him for what he did to Megumin."

Smaug A:"I killed my Scatha but I didn't end up like you."

Smaug A looks behind Smaug B and sees Ilulu.

Smaug:"You have an Ilulu, too."

Smaug B:"Yup, were happily married and have 6 children."

Smaug A:"Six! I only have two. One blood related and a adopted one."

Smaug B:"And you haven't had a child with your Ilulu yet?"

Smaug A:"No. I've been kinda busy."

Smaug B:"With what?"

Smaug A:"Well being King under the mountain."

Smaug B:"King under the mountain?"

Smaug raises an eyebrow.

Smaug A:"What? Have you not taken Erebor from the dwarves?"

Smaug B:"No."

Smaug A:"Meet Merlin."

Smaug B:"The Magus of Flowers? Why would I meet her?"

Smaug A:"Meet Tanya?!"

Smaug B:"Who's Tanya?!"

Smaug:"What!!!!"

Ilulu walks over to Smaug B and Smaug B hugs her.

Smaug B:"After I met Ilulu, I settled down and after a while I found Megumin in a abandoned village and I also had some children with Ilulu. And Scatha tried to kill mu Megumin but I killed him and I got these scars and lost my arm during that battle."

Smaug B and Ilulu rub noses.

Smaug A:"You're not even a god."

Smaug B looks to Smaug A.

Smaug B:"Why would I want to become a God?"

Smaug A:"To become the strongest and the best."

Smaug B:"I already a, happy with what I have."

Ilulu:"And I have the best husband."

Megumin is just off the with a really confused Face.

Smaug A:"Have you met Dave?"

Smaug B:"Who's Dave?"

Smaug A:"You're so lucky!"

Dave:"Hey!"

Megumin:"Okay stop! What's going on?"

Smaug A looks to Megumin.

Smaug A:"I've travel across dimensions looking for you! But maybe you aren't actually my daughter."

Megumin:"You're daughter? But I've never traveled across dimensions." *She points to Smaug D.* "I've been with my Dad my whole life!"

Smaug B sighs.

Smaug B:"That's actually not true."

Megumin's eyes widen.

Megumin:"What do you mean?"

Smaug B:"Well."

Flashback

Smaug is on the ground, in human form, really bloody. In the back ground the body of Scatha can be seen. Smaug's face is mostly bloody and he's missing his right arm. He's trying to crawl his way to Megumin.

Smaug:"Megumin! Megumin!"

Smaug reaches Megumin and there's a hole in the middle of her chest.

Smaug starts to cry.

Smaug:"Please. Wake up."

Smaug shakes Megumin and she's just stare lifelessly into the sky.

Smaug:"Please!"

Smaug rests his head on Megumin and cries.

Suddenly a bright white light is seen and Smaug looks over to see another Megumin, heavily injured, land on the ground. 

Smaug slowly stands up and limps over to the other Megumin.

Smaug:"What's going on?"

Smaug kneels down to the second Megumin. She's breathing but unconscious. 

Smaug casts some magic and he falls onto his back breathing heavily.

Megumin's injuries mostly heal. Smaug looks to his Megumin.

Smaug:"I'll never forget you."

Flashback over

Smaug A looks really sad.

Megumin is crying.

Smaug B:"Your not my Megumin. Mine died a long time ago. Your that Smaug's Megumin. You somehow got transported to this dimension before his Scatha could kill you."

Megumin grabs her head and grits her teeth.

Smaug A:"I'm sorry."

Smaug B looks to Smaug A and smiles.

Smaug B:"I'm just glad that your Megumin's alive. I wish mine was but I've gotten over her death and now I got six other children to watch."

Smaug A sniffles.

Smaug A:"Why are you so cool!"

Smaug B just smiles.

Smaug B:"Because being nice is cool."

Dave:"See I told you!"

Smaug A slaps Dave with his tail.

Smaug B:"You said you were Dimension hopping?"

Smaug A:"Yeah, so?"

Smaug B:"You do realize that if you could do it others could also."

Smaug A scoffs.

Smaug A:"Who could also do it?"

Something Big Crash lands at the bottom of the cliff and everyone falls over. Megumin tumbles over to the Smaug's.

Smaug A:"What the hell was that?!"

Smaug B:"Something followed you here."

 

A large scaly red clawed hand grabs the top of the cliff, then another does.

Smaug A:"Oh, shit."

A large golden eyes pear through the smoke and look at Smaug A. Then a very large red head comes through the smoke and everyone's eyes widen.

Then a very large red head comes through the smoke and everyone's eyes widen

Evil Smaug:"Hello, Smaug."

A Smaug in dragon form that twice the size of Smaug's dragon form.

Smaug A:"He's so big."

Dave is shaking in fear.

Smaug B:"He's so powerful!"

Ilulu hides behind Smaug B.

Smaug A:"I can feel his power, it's seeping out of his body."

Evil Smaug laughs and pulls himself fully onto the cliff and he really is gigantic. 

Evil Smaug:*To Smaug A.* "I've been looking for you."

Smaug A growls at him, trying his best not to shake or show the he's scared. 

Smaug A:"Why are you looking for me?"

Evil Smaug:"You're the only being that can stop me from my conquest."

Smaug B:"Conquest?"

Evil Smaug looks to Smaug B.

Evil Smaug:"Ah, the weakest one."

Smaug B growls at him.

Smaug A:"Weak?"

Evil Smaug:*Laughs.* "He use up more magic then he had at one point and it ruined his mana circuits. So he can't use magic."

Smaug B looks to Ilulu.

Smaug B:"Take Megumin and get out of here."

Evil Smaug:"And have them miss the fun! I think not!"

Suddenly red magic surround Megumin and Ilulu and they are brought up into the air. Both Smaug's try to grab them but they are shot with a blast of Magic and fall to the ground. Both Ilulu and Megumin are trapped in a red bubble that's floating in the air.

Evil Smaug:"Now they can watch me kill the only thing standing in my way from ruling the Multiverse and Smaugverse."

Smaug A stands up and looks to Smaug B.

Smaug A:"Stay here."

Smaug B:"Can you handle him?"

Dave:"Smaug never loses!"

Smaug B looks to Dave and Dave nods at him. Then Smaug B sighs.

Smaug B:"You need to defeat him or every universe is going to be destroyed or ruled over."

Smaug looks to Evil Smaug and wipes his nose.

Smaug A:"No one will destroy my universes, they belong to the King Under the Mountain."

Evil Smaug laughs.

Evil Smaug:"I killed everyone I cared for!"

Smaug gets angry and Dave gasps.

Smaug:"What?!"

Evil Smaug:"They held me back from my goal. So I killed everyone. In both realms of my universe. Even My Megumin, Ilulu, Tohru. They were worthless."

Smaug has shadows covering his eyes.

Dave starts to back away and Smaug B looks to him.

Smaug B:"why are you backing away?"

Dave:"Evil Smaug may be scary. But I'm more scared of my Smaug now. No one can handle an angry Smaug."

Evil Smaug:"Then after I kill you maybe I should go to the Mainverse and kill your friends and Family."

Suddenly magic power explodes out of Smaug and it sends Dave and Smaug B flying back. Smaug looks to Evil Smaug with a really angry look as Fire magic flows around him.

Smaug:"You think you can kill my friends and Family! You've got another think coming!" *His eye twitches

Smaug:"You think you can kill my friends and Family! You've got another think coming!" *His eye twitches.*

Evil Smaug smiles

Evil Smaug smiles.

Evil Smaug:"Now this will be a fight!"

Smaug changes into his dragon form and it's half the size of evil Smaug.

Evil Smaug:"Come and fight me!"

 

Smaug charges a large fire blast and launches it at Evil Smaug Evil Smaug laughs as the blast hits him and causes a large back blast. 

Smaug:"Take that bastard!"

Evil Smaug:"Mmmm. I hardly felt that."

The Smoke clears and shows Evil Smaug perfectly fine.

Smaug:"Oh, shit."

Evil Smaug:"Let me show you how it's done."

Evil Smaug charges up a large magic beam and shoots it at Smaug.

Smaug:"Fu-"

The Beam hits Smaug and it launches him far way and the beam leaves a giant crater in it's path.

Evil Smaug:"That's how you do it."

Dave:"Smaug!"

Smaug B:"This Evil Smaug is much stronger than your Smaug."

Smaug A gets up and he has a big gash on his head. He shakes his head.

Smaug:"Hardly felt it." *He hisses in pain.*

Evil Smaug:"Then how about this."

Many fire sword appear in the air above Smaug.

Evil Smaug:"Let's see if you can feel this."

Evil Smaug launches the fire sword at Smaug and a red and orange glow surround Smaug and the fire sword changes course and hits Evil Smaug and Evil Smaug yells in pain.

Smaug:" I am a Chaos God. I Rule Fire. I own fire."

Evil Smaug makes the fire sword disappear and he's bleeding. Evil Smaug then laughs and his wounds disappear in the matter of seconds. 

Evil Smaug:"This is going to be fun. But you won't be able to kill me. You think I wouldn't come after you knowing what you are! I've been watching you for a long time! You think I wouldn't try to take over the multiverse with out getting way stronger than the strongest being in the universe!"

Evil Smaug crates a giant fire beam.

Evil Smaug:"In reality I am the one who controls everything!"

Evil Smaug launches the beam at Smaug and it almost reaches him when it suddenly turns grey and freezes. Smaug looks over to see Dave with his hands up and their glowing white. Dave is sweating heavily.

Dave:"Move!"

Smaug jumps out of the way and Dave releases his power over the beam. The Beam goes flying off into the distance and it hits a mountain miles away and blows up with the power of a nuke.

Smaug:"That would've killed me." 

Evil Smaug hums.

Evil Smaug:"I didn't see this. Hmm. Won't matter, he's too weak to use his full powers."

Smaug gets an idea.

Smaug changes to his human form and runs over to Dave and whispers something.

Dave:"I'll try but it seems really dangerous."

Smaug:"Do you trust me?"

Dave:"With my life."

Smaug:"Good. I'll distract him."

Dave:"You can trust me."

Smaug smiles and nods.

Smag walks towards Evil Smaug and each step leaves burns on the ground. Flames start to dance around Smaug.

Evil Smaug:"Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

Smaug smirks.

Smaug:"I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer."

Evil Smaug:"Oh ho! Then come as close as you like."

Smaug growls and runs at Evil smaug.

Smaug B is watching on in amazement. 

Smaug B:"So this is the power of someone strong?"

Dave:"No."

Smaug B looks over to Dave. Dave has his hands together and is very slowly pulls them apart, making something.

Dave:"Smaug is the strongest."

Smaug B looks back to Evil Smaug and Smaug A fighting.

Smaug punches Evil Smaug into the ground but Evil Smaug tail whips him. Smaug flies into the ground and creates a crater. Smaug coughs up some blood.

Smaug:"Man, he hits harder than Scatha. Well he is me, but evil. I'm pretty awesome."

Smaug gets up and climbs out of the crater and sees Evil Smaug getting up.

Evil Smaug laughs.

Evil Smaug:"Come on is that all you got."

Smaug rolls his shoulders.

Smaug:"Not by a long shot."

Fire Swirls around Smaug and he launches himself at Evil Smaug.

The view changes back to Megumin and Ilulu.

Megumin looks really scared and confused.

Then Ilulu puts a hand on her shoulder and Megumin looks to her.

Ilulu:"It's gonna be okay. Your father is down there."

Megumin:"But he's weak-"

Ilulu:"Not my Smaug, Your Smaug. He's fighting for everything he believes in down there."

Ilulu looks out of the bubble and down to Smaug A. Smaug A is holding back a claw from Evil Smaug.

Ilulu:"I may not know that Smaug. But I know all Smaug's fight for what they believe in with all their heart." *She looks to Megumin.* "And right now, you're what he believes in."

Megumin looks to Smaug A and he gets smash into the ground but launches a fire attack from his mouth at Evil Smaug's face.

Megumin:"I've got to do something. But I can't I'm too, weak."

Ilulu slaps Megumin.

Megumin holds her check and looks to Ilulu. Ilulu has a big frown on her face.

Ilulu:"Don't say that, you're the daughter of a Smaug. The Great Smaug. Show that Evil Smaug what is means to have a daughter."

Megumin's eyes widen then they turn to one of determination and she nods.

Megumin:"You're right. I am the daughter of Smaug! I am his daughter!"

Megumin then holds her hands out and mana starts to gather around them.

Megumin:"Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds,
though I promulgate the laws of nature,
I am the alias of destruction incarnate
in accordance with the principles of all creation.
Let the hammer of eternity descend unto me!
Explosion!"

Back with Smaug A and Evil Smaug.

Smaug is trying to lift up Evil Smaug's hand but Evil Smaug puts more pressure on him. Some blood comes out from Smaug's mouth.

Evil Smaug:"This is wear it ends."

Smaug looks up and sees a bunch of blowing mana around the red bubble that Ilulu and Megumin are in and Smaug smirks and looks to Evil Smaug.

Smaug:"Not yet!"

A magic circle forms above Evil Smaug and he looks up.

Evil Smaug:"What!"

A giant explosion goes off and smoke goes everywhere

A giant explosion goes off and smoke goes everywhere.

Smaug waves around his hand and coughs a few times.

Evil Smaug:"That bitch!"

The smoke clears and shows half of Evil Smaug's face is gone, but it's regenerating.

Evil Smaug:"I'll show them!"

Evil Smaug brings up his hand and grabs the red ball and slowly start to crush it.

Smaug's:"Ilulu! Megumin!"

Smaug A runs at Evil Smaug but Evil Smaug Tail whips him and he's sent flying.

Smaug lands on the ground and rolls many times.

Smaug:"No."

Smaug stands up and he hears the pained screams of Ilulu and Megumin.

Smaug:"No!"

Dave:"Smaug! It's ready!"

Smaug looks over to see Dave holding a sword made of pure white light.

Smaug smiles and runs over to Dave.

Dave:"Are you sure? If this doesn't work, you could die."

Smaug grabs the blade.

Smaug:"A Smaug is going to die either way."

Smaug twirls the sword in his hand and points it at Evil Smaug. Black flames start to swirl around the blade.

Smaug starts to breath heavily and sweat a bit.

Smaug brings the sword up to his face and closes his eyes.

Smaug:'I have to win this. For the whole Smaugverse.'

Smaug takes a deep breath and opens his eyes and runs at Evil Smaug and yells.

Evil Smaug just smirks and swings his tail and Smaug bit Smaug slices through it.

Evil Smaug:"Uh?"

Smaug then reaches Evil Smaug.

Smaug:"Stop it!"

Smaug cuts off both Evil Smaug's arms and they fall to the ground and drop the red bubble and it pops releasing Ilulu and Megumin. Smaug B runs over and gets them away from the two.

Evil Smaug laughs.

Evil Smaug:"You think that puny sword is going to stop me?"

Evil Smaug laughs, but his arms and tail are not regenerating. 

Evil Smaug:"What?!"

Smaug:"A sword made out of time it self. Embedded with the eternal flame. Anything it cuts will cease to exist."

Smaug points to Evil Smaug's arms as they turn to ash and disappear. 

Evil Smaug:"What how?"

Smaug:"Well-"

Evil Smaug:"If you're gonna say the power of friendship just kill me now."

Smaug:"No, It's the power of Dave, Bitch."

Smaug cuts Evil Smaug's head off and it goes flying and lands behind him. The body turns to ash and disappears and Smaug turns to Evil Smaug head.

Evil Smaug:"Well, done. I never planed for this."

His head is slowly turning to ash.

Smaug:"I am not the strongest for no reason."

Evil Smaug closes his eyes and smiles.

Evil Smaug:"At least it ended quickly."

Smaug stabs the sword into the ground and stand stall.

Smaug:"May you rest in peace."

Evil Smaug:"Thank you."

Evil Smaug's head turns to ash and disappears.

Smaug stands there for a few seconds before falling onto his back and the sword disappears into black and white butterflies. 

Everyone:"Smaug!"

Everyone runs over to him and kneel down to him.

Dave:"Smaug, Smaug, Stay with me. Don't die on me!"

Smaug A:"I'm not dying. I'm just really, really tired."

Megumin starts to cry and she hugs Smaug A.

Megumin:"I'm sorry for leaving you!"

Smaug A does his best to hug her.

Smaug A:"All that matters is that you're alive."

Ilulu and Dave help Smaug A sit up.

Smaug A:"I just killed a Evil Version of me that was super powerful."

Dave:"And super scary."

Smaug B:"And wanted to take over the multiverse and the Smaugverse."

Ilulu:"And killed everyone in his universe to become stronger."

Smaug A:"I honestly don't know how to feel about that."

Dave:"I just wanna go home. It's been over a month since we left."

Smaug A:"It's feels longer to be honest."

Dave:"Now we'll have to wait longer, we completely depleted our manan supply."

Ilulu:"I may have a solution for that."

Smaug A/Dave:"Really?"

Ilulu nods and she uses some magic and a bag appears and she pulls out a mana stone.

Ilulu:"I carry these around because, my dear husband can't use magic without one."

Ilulu gives one to Smaug A and Dave. Fairly large one. They close their eyes and absorbed the magic.

Smaug A then stands up and stretches.

Smaug A:"I feel to alive. Like i didn't just have a battle to save the Smaugverse."

Dave:"I feel amazing!"

Smaug A looks to Megumin.

Smaug A :"You ready?"

Megumin looks to Smaug B and Ilulu then back to Smaug A.

Megumin:"Just one more goodbye?"

Smaug smiles and nods

 

Megumin walks over to Smaug and Ilulu.

Megumin:"Dad, Mom, I just... I just..." *Megumin starts to tear up.*

Smaug B and Ilulu hug Megumin.

Smaug B:"We know. We love you, too."

Ilulu:"We'll always love you. Even if you're in a different dimension."

Megumin starts to bawl her eyes out. Smaug and Ilulu laugh and cry at the same time.

Smaug A sniffs and Dave looks to him.

Dave:*Crying.* "Are you crying, too."

Smaug A wipes his eyes.

Smaug A:"No, I'm just sweating from the eyes. I'm a big dragon!"

Smaug gets a serious face for a few monets.

Smaug A:"Oh, who am I kidding this is such a sweet moment."

Smaug A starts to cry. 

A little Later

Megumin is walking back over to Smaug A as she wipes her eyes.

Megumin:"I'm ready to go home.....Dad."

Smaug smiles and nods.

Smaug A looks over to Smaug B and waves to him. Smaug B waves back.

Dave:"Ready to go home, Smaug."

Smaug:"I've been ready since we've left."

Smaug's and Dave's hands glow and they form a ball of magic together and it grows bigger and bigger until it cracks and everything goes white.

Megumin:"Wow."

Megumin is looking around the white hallway as Smaug is trying his best not to throw up. Dave is patting Smaug's back.

Smaug stands up and swallows.

Smaug:"I didn't throw up this time."

Dave:"Yaaay!"

Megumin:"Where's our universe."

Smaug points down the the hall to the main door.

Smaug:"The main universe."

Megumin:"I wonder how much has changed since I've left?"

Smaug starts to nervously sweat.

Smaug:"Um... Not much."

Megumin walk towards the main universe and Dave and Smaug follow her. 

The door behind them gently shuts.

The three make it to the portal and stare at it.

Smaug looks to Megumin.

Smaug:"Ready Little One.

Megumin takes a deep breath.

Megumin:"I'm ready, And I'm not so little any more."

Smaug smiles.

Smaug:"You will always be my little one."

Megumin laughs.

Smaug looks to Dave.

Smaug:"Ready?"

Dave:"Yes."

Smaug looks to the portal.

Smaug:"Let's go."

The three touch the portal and get sucked in.

----

 

In the Kobayashi apartment.

Ilulu is pacing.

Ilulu:"it's been a week since I've heard from him."

Tohru is in the kitchen.

Tohru:"He's fine. Probably off on another adventure."

Kobayashi takes a sip of coffee. She's at the dinner table.

Kobayashi:"He does go on a lot of adventures."

Kanna is watching TV.

Kanna:"Lord Smaug, will be fine. He's the strongest."

Suddenly a white portal opens up and three people fall out of it.

Smaug:"Thank me, that's over."

Dave:"Home, well close to home!"

Smaug gets up and he's tackled by Ilulu.

Ilulu:"Do you know how worried I was. I haven't seen you in a week."

Dave:"A week. We were gone for more than a month."

Ilulu:"Gone for more than a month? Smaug what does me mean?"

Smaug just points behind him.

IluluL:"What?"

Ilulu looks behind Smaug and sees Megumin.

Megumin:"Hi, Mom?"

kobayashi:"Mom?"

Tohru:"Megumin?"

Kanna:"Sister!"

Ilulu's eyes widen and she starts to cry.

Ilulu:"My baby!"

Ilulu hugs Megumin and cries.

Ilulu:"I thought you died!"

Megumin hugs Ilulu.

Kobayshi looks to Tohru, confused.

Kobayshi:"Who's she?"

Tohru:"That's Smaug's daughter. Well on of two. She's Megumin."

Kobayashi:"That's Megumin."

Kobayashi lokos to Megumin;s chest and notices how big they are. Then she looks down to her flat chest.

Kanna jumps off the couch and hugs Megumin.

Kanna:"Sister Megumin!"

Megumin:"Sister Kanna."

Smaug goes into the dragon room.

Dave hus the three.

Dave:"I like group hugs."

Smaug comes back out with Megumin's hat and staff.

Smaug:"You probably miss these."

Megumin's eyes widen and she goes over to Smaug and grabs the items. She puts on her hat and looks at her staff. Megumin then turns around and does a pose.

Megumin then turns around and does a pose

Megumin:"It is I, Megumin. The daughter of The Great Smaug!"

Smaug laughs.

Megumin:"I'm home."

Smaug hugs her and Megumin hugs him back.

Smaug:"And I'm not letting go this time."

A Year Later

Ilulu:"Smaug!"

Smaug:"I've got the diapers!"

The crying of two babies is heard.

Smaug:"Why do they poop so much!"

Ilulu:"Just help me!"

After a few seconds the crying stops.

We sees Smaug and Ilulu in the dragon room of Kobayshi's apartment. 

Smaug:"They cry so much."

Ilulu:"didn't you raise Megumin by yourself?"

Smaug:"She didn't cry or poop this much."

Megumin:*From the living room.* "I'm an amazing daughter!" 

Smaug laughs. 

Then Ilulu and Smaug pick up to babies.

Smaug:"Darksmoke, no more crying. Okay?"

Smaug is holding up a baby that looks a lot like him.

Ilulu:"Your such a cutie, Dagahra."

Ilulu is holding up a baby that looks a lot like her.

Ilulu looks to Smaug.

Ilulu:"I want more kids."

Smaug eyes widen and he gets scared.

Tohru:*From the living room.* "Miss Kobayashi, let's have a kid!"

Kobayashi:*From the living room.* "No!"

Smaug:"I don't think I can handle any more children."

END

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-01-2022

18,632 words

(Well there was the Smaug movie. I hoped you guys liked it because it took me two whole fucing days to write!

This is also the longest chapter I will probably ever wrote for anything! It's so darn long!

But I hope you guys have a good bye and see you later!

0