The Smaug Movie: Battle For The Smaug-Verse
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here it is. The final Dragon Maid s episode. Other than the ova I still need to make. So I hope you enjoy it

Smaug is walking away from Dave.

Dave:"Smaug!"

Smaug turns around and Smiles at Dave. Suddenly two Kyoketsu-shoge stab into Smaug, one in the chest and one in the stomach. Smaug coughs up some blood.

Smaug:"You're our only hope."

Dave reaches a hand out to Smaug and Smaug turns to dust. Evil Dave's laughter can be heard.

Dave wakes up and sits and pulls out a knife and takes a few deep breaths. Dave's wearing an eyepatch over his right eye and a large scar over his left cheek. He looks slightly older now. He had Smaug's stone made into a necklace and he's wearing it.

Dave's in a tent and someone is at the flap peering in.

Captain:"My lord?"

Dave looks to him.

Captain:"The army from the south is here."

Dave nods and the captain walks away.

Dave seaths his knife and he wipes his brow. Dave puts a hand through his hair, it's now gotten down to his shoulders.

Dave:"Let's do this."

Dave gets up and heads out of the tent. It's early morning, the sun is coming over the horizon. Dave's gotten taller, he's now 5'3''.

Dave walks through the camp and people move to the side and salute as he passes them. He makes it to the other side of the big camp and he sees a army of a couple hundred at the entrance.

Dave's captain walks over to him, he's a reptile Demi-Human.

Dave:"How many?"

Captain:"223, Sir!"

Dave:"Races?"

Captain:"All human, Sir! And some of them look like trouble."

Dave looks to the army then back to his captain.

Dave:"I've handle worse before."

Captain:"Of course, sir."

Dave walks over to a wooden stage and gets on top of it.

Dave:"Welcome, men. To the Lonely Mountain Army. I know you've been traveling for many weeks to get here, but we don't have much time to rest."

The view changes to a couple of guys at the front and Dave continues to talk.

Soldier 1:"Are they serious? A kid for a commander?"

Soldier 2:"I thought we were fighting a war, not babysitting."

Some of the veteran fighters of Dave's army here this and they start to get nervous.

Dave:"You two! If you have something to say, say it!"

Soldier 1:"I want to know who's our commander, our actual commander is."

Dave:"I am."

Soldier 2:"Really a demi-human? Who died and put you in charge."

Dave's eye widen.

Smaug:*Memory.* "You're....our....only.....hope."

All the soldiers of Dave's army that are nearby pale and start to back away.

Suddenly Dave is in front of the soldier and he grabs him by the through.

Dave:"First of all I'm not a Demi-Human. I'm a dragon!"

The soldier of the southern army start to slowly back away.

Dave:"And second of all."

Dave lets go of the soldier and he falls to the ground clutching his throat and coughing.

Dave:"Smaug; King Under The Mountain, Died. That's who put me in charge."

Some of the soldiers in the army start to murmur.

Soldier:"I heard that a major dragon died a while ago, I didn't know it was him."

Soldier:"Just how strong does one have to be to take out one of the strongest dragons?"

Soldier:"Just what are we fighting?"

Dave then turns around and starts to walk back to his camp.

Dave:"I want everyone rested, tomorrow we're moving out!"

As Dave's walking he tightens his fists.

Dave:'It's been months since I've seen Elma, I wonder how's she's doing? I'm just glad we're only a couple days away from Erebor.'

Later the next day

Dave is in the front of his army. Behind him there are nearly a thousand soldiers behind him. They are in the middle of an open field, there is a forest on either side, and Dave stops and puts his hand up. The army stops marching and Dave's Captain walks over to him.

Captain:"What is it, My Lord?"

Dave:"It's to quiet."

Dave sniffs the air.

Dave:"I smell something foul?"

Captain:"What is it."

Dave sniffs the air a few more time.

Dave:"ORCS!"

An army of orcs charges out of the forest on both sides of the pains.

Dave:"TO BATTLE!"

Dave's army yells and charges forward and Dave changes into his dragon form and rushes forward.

Dave barrels through a couple dozen orcs. Orcs start to surround Dave and he opens his faws wide and breaths fire.

A few arrows bounce off of Dave's scales and he looks towards the shoots and sees a few orcs off to the side with some bows and arrows.

Dave growls and charges at them. The Orcs grabs new arrows and pull back on the string. They let go and the arrows soar through the air and when they hit Dave they just bounce off his scales.

The orcs shriek as Dave reaches them and he eats them.

Dave:"Disgusting."

Dave spits out some pieces of orc meat and he turns around and charges back into battle.

A few hours later.

Dave is now in human form and he slices the head off the last orc with his sword. The battlefield is now silent except for Dave's heavy breathing.

Dave cleans the blood off his sword and he looks around the battlefield and sees death, everywhere. Dead orcs and dead people from his army. Dave takes a few steps forward and he falls to his knees. He stabs his sword into the ground and rests his head on it.

Dave:'We we're so close. God Damn it! We were so close and I lose so many men!'

Dave growls and slams his hand into the dirt.

Dave:'I'm such a bad leader.'

Dave's captain limps over to Dave.

Dave:"How many did we lose?"

Captain:"343, My Lord."

Dave:"Wounded?"

Captain:"115, My Lord."

Dave sighs and slams his head against his sword.

Captain:"Your Orders, Sir?"

Dave takes a deep breath and release it.

Dave:"Treat the wounded and gather up the dead. We'll leave in an hour."

Dave's Captain nods.

Captain:"Yes, My Lord."

The Captain limps away. Dave looks over and sees the dead body of a soldier that looks barley into his teens.

Dave:'God, this war has taken so much from us. We're just delaying our deaths. We're battling a losing fight.'

Dave gets up and walks over to his army.

A day later.

A soldier is partoling on a wall in the city of Dale. He looks over and sees Dave's army and he narrows his eyes and sees the state their in. He looks down to some soldiers on the ground.

Soldier:"Their back! They've got wounded!"

A soldier pulls out a horn and blows into it. Soldiers start to run around grabbing stuff.

Soldier:"Move! Move! Move!"

Dave and his army make it to the gates and they open. Soldiers rush out and start to help the wounded. Some start to bring the dead into the city and Dave walks into Dale.

Dale is home to many people now and their gathered at the gates.

Parents hugging their sons or daughters from returning home.

Sons and Daughters rushing to their parents as they enter the gates.

Families mourning for their fallen fathers, Mothers, Daughters and Sons.

Dave takes a shaky breath and walks to Erebor.

Little Later.

Dave walks through the gates of Erebor.

Darksmoke:"Hey, it's uncle Dave!"

Dagahra:"Uncle Dave! Uncle Dave!"

Dave looks to the side and sees child Dagahra and Darksmoke running towards him. Dave scoops them up and laughs.

Dave:"oof. Did someone get heavy?"

Darksmoke:"Yeah, I've been working out! Dagahra's just been eating too, amny sweets."

Dagahra:"Hey! At least I didn't accidentally set my tail on fire!"

Darksmoke:"Oh yeah! Well At least I don't sleep with a stuffed animal!"

Dagahra gasps.

Dagahra:"You leave Mr. Beary out of this."

Elma:"Okay, okay, that's enough kids."

The three look to the side and see Elma walking over to them.

Elma:"Now why don;t you go and see Aunty Lucoa."

Darksmoke hops off Dave and starts to run.

Darksmoke:"Last one there is a stupid Dragon."

Dagahra jumps off and runs after him.

Dave:"Hey, sweety."

Elma walks over to Dave and kisses him. Then after a few seconds they stop kissing and hug.

Elma:"I'm glad you're okay."

Dave:"I've got the entire Smaug-Verse on my shoulders, I have to be okay."

Elma:"You know what I mean."

Dave:"I know, it...it's just today's the anniversary."

Elma looks sad.

Elma:"I know."

Elma then grabs Dave's hand.

Elma:"Come, everyone's in the dining hall."

Later

Dave is now sitting at the head of a large table. Elma, Kobayashi, who now has some grey hairs, Tohru, Damocles, Megumin, Smaug B and Smart Smaug, Tanya, Visha, Violet and Kanna are also sitting at the table. Ilulu is not present. There is a chimney on the side of the room and it's lit.

Dave sighs. A few pops and cracks can be heard from the fire.

Dave:"I can't believe it's been 15 years since Smaug died."

Tohru:"The wound still feels fresh."

Kobayashi:"Darksmoke and Dagahra are growing up without a father. And their maturing fast."

Damocles:"Smaug matured fast. Seems like his children got those genes from him."

Megumin is holding her hat in her hands. She tightens her hold onto it.

Megumin:"I miss him every day. Mom hasn't been the same since, she hardly speaks anymore."

Elma:"Smaug was important to all of us."

Visha:"We lost a member of our family that day."

Kanna:"I feel empty on the inside."

Tanya hits the top of the table.

Tanya:"And that Evil bastard has been silent the whole time."

Elma:"Yeah, we haven't seen him or Scatha since that day."

Violet:"If I could get my hands on them."

Smart Smaug:"There probably just waiting till out armies on death's door."

Smaug B:"But why be so cautious."

Smart Smaug:"They don't want to risk anything."

Dave picks up a wine glass and holds it up.

Dave:"How about a toast to Smaug."

Elma picks up her glass.

Elma:"To Smaug."

Everyone else picks up their wine glasses.

Everyone:"To Smaug."

An hour later.

Everyone is sitting in silence and Dave is standing next to the chimney, leaning on it. He has a smoking pipe in his hand and it's light.

Dave starts to hum and everyone else joins him.

Dave:"Far over the Misty Mountains cold.
To dungeons deep and caverns old.
We must away ere break of day."

Everyone:"To find our long forgotten gold.
The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night.
The fire was red, it flaming spread.
The trees like torches blazed with light."

Dave shreds a few tears.

Later.

We see Dave's sleeping face. He's gritting his teeth and thrashing side to side.

Dave:*Dream.* "Smaug!"

Smaug:"*You're our only hope."

Smaug is heard coughing them Evil Dave's laughter is heard.

Dave wakes up and he sits up, taking deep breaths.

Elma:*Sleepily.* "Dave?"

Dave looks over and sees Elma rubbing her eyes.

Dave:"Sorry."

Dave lays back and Elma lays her head on his chest.

Elma:"Another bad dream?"

Dave:"It's been the same one for the past fifteen years. I wish it would stop."

Elma kisses Dave.

Elma:"It'll be okay. I'm here."

Elma then looks up to Dave.

Elma:"You've really matured these past years."

Dave:"I have?"

Elma:"You're not childish anymore, But I don't care as long as I have you."

Elma then falls back asleep, but Dave stares at the ceiling. The after a few seconds he closes his eye. Smaug's stone is on a nightstand next to the bed it it's a dull glowing red, but the glow starts to pulse and it grows bright for a second then the glow goes back to dull red.

Later the next morning.

Dave is walking down the hallway and he hears a pair of small footsteps behind him. Dave turns around and sees Darksmoke and Dagahra running to him.

Dagahra:"Uncle Dave!"

Darksmoke:"We have a question."

Dave knees down to their height.

Dave:"What is it?"

Dagahra:"What happened to our Dad?"

Dave's eye widens.

Darksmoke:"Mom won't tell us and she always gets sad anytime we bring him up."

Dave:"I....I..." *He sighs.*

Dave stands up and holds out his hands.

Dave:"It'll be better to show you."

Darksmoke and Dagahra grab Dave's hands and Dave leads them down a hall.

Later

Dave, Darksmoke and Dagahra are all walking up a hill. The kids are on either side of Dave holding his hands.

Darksmoke:"How much longer."

Dave:"We're almost there."

The three make it to the top of a hill and they see a grave. They walk up to it.

Dagahra:"Whose grave is this?"

Dave:"It's... your fathers."

Darksmoke:"But."

Dave:"You're dad died 15 years ago, to protect me."

Dagahra:"But I've heard stories that dad was one of the most powerful dragons, how could he die!"

Dave:"Someone more powerful then him showed up."

Darksmoke:"That's impossible, I heard dad never loses."

Dave tightens his fists.

Dave:"Well, he lost this time and it costed him his life."

Darksmoke just runs away and Dagahra follows him.

Dave sighs and he stands in front of Smaug's grave.

Dave:"I'm sorry Smaug, I try to be the best uncle I can at raising them. Ilulu barley comes out of your room, she's so heartbroken." *Dave rubs his face.* "God, this is all my fault. We could have avoided this if I didn't panic."

The wind blows.

Dave:"Evil Dave controls half of this continent and We're barely even holding up against his army."

Dave sits down.

Dave:"Hardly anyone smiles anymore, I haven't seen Merlin in a while and Lucoa really only stays at Erebor for the kids. Megumin is staying strong for her mother and the kids. Kanna-" *He sighs.* "Kanna is taking this about as hard as Ilulu is. She's always sad and it just breaks my heart seeing her like that."

Dave puts a hand through his hair.

Dave:"Kobayashi is trying to keep everyone together and Tohru is helping her. Tanya I usually see her either on the battlefield or in the throne hall staring at the throne. Visha and Violet try their best to make Tanya happy but not much is doing it. Damocles is doing his own thing, he stops by once and a while to check up on Tohru and the kids. Elma is being the best wife she can by supporting me, but I know she doesn't like it when I go away for months at a time."

Dave lays back in the grass and looks up to the clouds.

Dave:"I'm doing my best to lead everyone, lead your army."

Dave then grabs Smaug's stone from his pocket and looks at it.

Dave:"And I still have no idea what this it. It's hasn't done anything since the day of your funeral."

Dave gets up and looks to the grave.

Dave:"I'll... talk to you later, Smaug."

Dave walks back down the hill.

The view changes over to Merlin and she's looking at a rose made out of flames. She's sitting at the top of her tower.

Merlin:"You gave me this on our first date, Smaug

Merlin:"You gave me this on our first date, Smaug."

A knock is heard at her door. Merlin puts the flower in a jar and sets it on her desk.

Merlin:"Come in."

A soldier enters the room and kneels.

Soldier:"My lady, we've spotted an army heading towards the city."

Merlin:"How far are they away."

Soldier:"About 4-5 days away."

Merlin sighs.

Merlin:"Send a message to Dave, Lord of gold. A message asking for help."

Soldier:"At once, my lady."

The soldier stands up and walks out of the room.

Merlin:"The battle Ockver will be a bloody one."

Back at Erebor.

Dave is in a map room and he's hunched over a table, he's looking at a map and a bunch of pieces are on the map.

Dave's captain is standing by the door and it opens and he looks to the door and someone hands him a letter.

Captain:"Thank you."

The door closes. Dave's Captain walks over to Dave and hands him the letter.

Captain:"It's from Merlin, My Lord. It seem important."

Dave grabs the letter and opens it and reads it. Dave then sends the letter on the table and he rubs his face. Then he balls up his fist and slams it down the the table hard and pieces are sent flying.

Dave:"An army of 3,000 and maybe more are marching towards Ockver. With our recent loses my army only stands 1,500 strong. I have to leave many of them here if I were to go. GOD DAMN IT!"

Dave kicks the table across the room. Dave's Captain is standing to the side, tense.

Captain:"Your orders, My Lord?"

Dave takes a deep breath and calms down.

Dave:"Get me 500 of our best soldiers and send them to the gates of Erebor. We'll be leaving later today."

Dave's Captain salutes and leaves the room.

Dave grabs Smaug's stone.

Dave:"Smaug give me the strength to do this."

Later

Dave is standing at the gates of Erebor, 500 soldiers are in front of him. He's fierce blue eyes scanning over the army. He hears walking behind him and he turns to see Violet and Visha all geared up. Their not wearing their military gear but aventure like gear.

Dave:"Visha? Violet?"

Visha walks over to Dave and hugs him.

Visha:"I heard that the children found out what happened to Smaug."

Dave hugs Visha back and after a few second they let go of the hug and Violet comes over and hugs Dave and he returns the hug.

Violet:"We're sorry that we haven't been able to help, much."

Dave:"I know that you two have been busy taking care of Tanya."

Dave and Violet stop hugging.

Dave:"How she holding up."

Visha:"She's getting better. But she hasn't really been the same since.... you know."

Dave:"Has anyone been the same since Smaug died."

Violet:"Who knew that Smaug was like a light in all our lives."

The three are silent for a few seconds. Then Dave speaks up.

Dave:"Well, you two joining us?"

Visha and Violet stomp their boots on the ground and salute Dave.

Violet/Visha:"Reporting for duty, Commander!"

Dave smiles and nods.

Dave:"Glad to have you abort soldiers."

Dave turns around and looks to his army.

Dave:*Shouting.* "We'll be marching to Ockver. Which will take about 2-3 days. There is an army of orcs- marching towards Ockver and they will reach it in about 4-5 days. We will not have much time to prepare for them. I will be blunt most of you will die. They have an army 3,000 strong. Ockver has an army 1,500 strong and we have 500 of the best soldiers in my army. Still we will be at a big disadvantage but you know what?! We'll still kick their asses, Why? Because who's army are we?!"

Soldiers:"We're the King Under The Mountains!"

Dave:"WHO?!"

Soldiers:"WE"RE THE KING UNDER THE MOUNTAINS!"

Dave:"That's right! We never lose! We always kick ass! And that won't change!"

The soldiers start to cheer.

Dave:"Now let's move!"

The soldiers turn and start to march off.

Visha:"He's sure grown."

Violet:"I never thought I would see Dave like this."

They look to Dave and the wind blows and the sun shines on him.

Visha:"He's a king."

Violet:"The new King Under The Mountain."

Three Days later

Merlin is walking out of the gates to Ockver and she sees Dave and his army right outside.

Merlin:"Dave."

Dave bows.

Dave:"Merlin."

Merlin walks over to Dave and hugs him.

Dave:"Man, people do like to hug."

Merlin stops hugging Dave.

Merlin:"You ruined the moment."

Dave laughs.

Dave:"How's Morgan?"

Merlin:"She's still not happy with what happened. I haven't talked to her in a few years, because she's traveling the world again."

Dave:"I'm sorry."

Merlin sighs.

Merlin:"It's not your fault. It never was."

Dave:"If I didn't-"

Merlin puts a hand over his mouth.

Merlin:"It's not your fault. Now we must prepare we only have a day until the get here."

Dave nods and Merlin takes her hand away. Dave looks to his army.

Dave:"Let's move!"

Dave's army walks into the city.

Merlin:"Thanks for coming."

Dave:"You are one of the last big capitals there is. And your city is an important foothold anywhere."

Merlin:"Well, thanks for coming. I bet you're tired."

Merlin motions into the city.

Merlin:"Come, I've prepared a room for you."

Dave nods.

Dave:"Right."

A day later

Dave is standing in front of the city with an army of 2,000 behind him.

Visha and Violet walk over to him.

Visha:"Are you ready?"

Dave takes a deep breath.

Dave:"I hope we will win this." *He looks to his hands.* 'I'm still too, scared to use my powers.' *He clenches his fist.*

Violet:"Here they come."

Dave looks up and sees a large Orc army on the horizon.

Dave turns around and looks to the army.

Dave:"Our enemy is here now! Be ready! Today we will fight! Today we will die! But we will not let them take a step into that city! Where many of your families are! If we let them get past us they will slaughter everyone in there, so fight! FIGHT!"

The army roars and Dave takes out his sword and points it towards the orc army.

Dave:"CHARGE!"

Dave runs and the army follows him.

After a minute the armies clash and the sound of metal clashing is everywhere. Dave cuts a few heads off. Violet and Visha are back to back killing any orcs near them.

Dave's Captain is with a small group cutting into the orc army.

Dave:"DON'T LET UP! KEEP MOVING!"

Dave charges and kills any orcs in his way.

The battle goes on for a while.

Violet does a axe kick and explodes the head of an Orc. Visha kicks a orc away and stab anotehr behind her.

Dave breaths fire onto a bunch of orcs.

Visha is killing orcs and she looks around and sees Violet not near her.

Visha:"Violet!"

VIsha looks around and sees Violet a little ways and she slaughtering orcs near her.

Suddenly a bow sting behind pulled.

We see an orc with a bow and arrow.

We see what he's aiming at he it's Violet.

The Orc chuckles and the arrow is release.

The arrow travels through the air and it flies past many heads both orc and soldier. Then it hits Violet right in the shoulder. Violet screams on pain.

Visha:"Violet!"

Visha tries to get to her but many orcs ar in her way.

Visha:"Violet hang on! Please!"

Visha starts to kill orcs in her way.

Violet growls and swings her sword at an orc and kills them when suddenly another arrow hits her this tim in the back. She grits her teeth and kicks an orc down.

An Orc stabs her from behind and she turns around and cuts the head off the orc.  Another orc tries to stab her but she parrys it and kills the orc.

Another orc manages to cut her in her stomach and she kicks him away.

Violet is breathing heavily and she puts a hand on the wound on her stomach. Then another arrow hits her in the shoulder and she nearly falls over.

Visha:"Violet!"

Visha is about halfway to Violet.

Violet coughs up some blood and she wipes her mouth.

She ducks under a sword and sweeps the orcs leg and stabs the sword right in it's head. An orc stabs her from behind and the sword goes through her and Violet stabs the sword behind her and kills the orc, but the sword is stuck in Violet.

Visha kicks a few orcs away from her and kills a few others.

Violet picks up a fallen orc sword and throws it at an orc charging her, the sword stabs the charging Orc right through the eye, and she stabs another. She goes to stab another Orc but he stabs her through the stomach and Violet coughs up blood.

Violet growls and grabs the sword and stabs the orc through the head with her sword. Violet nearly falls and she parrys an orc sword only to be stabbed from behind again. The swings her sword clumsy behind her and only hits air. She's stabbed through the chest.

Visha appear and kills the orcs around Violet and Violet falls over, but Visha catches her.

Visha:*Tearing up.* "Violet?"

Violet coughs up blood and looks to Visha.

Violet:"Visha?"

Visha:"Yes it's me. Hang on. I can save you."

Violet looks to the swords sticking out of her.

Violet:"That seems very unlikely."

Visha sniffs and tears start to fall down her cheeks.

Visha:"Please, Please. Don't leave me!"

Violet puts a hand on Visha's chest, where her heart would be.

Violet:"I'll always be here. I'll never leave you."

Violet removers her hand and it leaves a blood hand print on Visha's uniform.

Visha:"Please! We need you! Tanya need you! I needs you!"

Violet wipes her mouth and grabs Visha's uniform and pulls her into a kiss. The kiss lasts a few seconds and Violet lets go of Visha's uniform and stops kissing her.

Violet:"I just had to do it....once."

Violet slowly closes her eyes. Visha starts to bawl.

Visha:"Violet! Please, keep your eyes open."

Violet:"We'll...see each other... in...another...life."

Violet lets out her final breath ern Visha hugs her tight.

Visha:*Crying.* "Violet."

Later

Dave is limping through the battlefield, he's holding to his leg and some blood seeps through his fingers. He looks around and sees death everywhere and birds too, Picking the flesh off the dead. The only thing heard is the sorrows of the soldiers and the pain cries of the wounded.

Dave:"We won."

Dave looks over and sees Visha holding onto a dead Violet, while crying.

Dave:"But at what cost."

Dave limps over to Visha and puts a hand on her shoulder.

Dave:"I'm sorry."

Visha:"We just keep losing family due to this war."

Dave:"We'll give her a proper burial at home."

Visha sniffs and nods. She stands up while holding Violet and walks away from the battlefield.

Dave rubs his face.

Dave:"This is not going to be a pleasant trip home."

A few days later

On the cliff over looking Erebor there are many people.

Violet is laying in a casket. She's holding a sword and there are flowers around her. She's wearing a dress. Visha and Violet are standing next to the casket. Visha is crying into Tanya's shoulder and Tanya is trying to hold back her tears.

Dave is off to the side arguing with Tohru.

Tohru:"You shouldn't have let them go!"

Dave:"They wanted to go! How could I predict that this could happen?!"

Tohru forcefully pokes Dave on the chest.

Tohru:"Your a Space and Time god! Use your powers!"

Dave:"That's not how it works!"

Tohru:"Then how does it work!"

Dave:"I don't know!"

Tohru yells in anger and walks away.

Dave sighs and walks over to a nearby tree and sits down.

Dave:"What do I do Smaug. People just keep dying. I need to end this war but I don't have the power, too."

Suddenly Smaug's stone starts to pulse and Dave looks to it.

Dave:"What the?"

Then Dave feels a tugging from the stone and Dave picks it up and moves it around and finds that it's tugging in a direction.

Dave looks back to the funeral then in the direction where the stone is tugging.

Dave heads off in the direction of the tugging.

A couple days later

Dave is walking through a forest.

Dave:"Where are you taking me stone. It't been days."

Dave sees an opening in the forest and he goes over to it and his eye widens.

Dave is looking at the old home of Smaug. The cave where he raises Megumin.

Dave:"I haven't been here in a couple hundred years."

Dave heads over to the cave and there are vines growing all over the entrance. The stone is really tugging now and glowing brightly.

Dave:"So this is where you're taking me?"

Dave walks into the cave and follows the stone.

Dave gets to the back of the cave and the stone suddenly stops and falls limp.

Dave:"What?"

Suddenly a white glow appears in the corner of the cave and Dave looks over and sees a large white stone.

Dave:"Wow."

Dave walks over to it and grabs it.

Dave:"What is this?"

Suddenly Smaug's stone glows brightly and everything turns white.

The chirping of birds is hear and the rushing of water.

Dave opens his eye and he's in a forest of some kind. He sees a bird on a nearby bolder chirping and then it flies off. Dave looks to the side and sees a creek with rushing water.

Dave:"What in the name of Smaug?"

Suddenly Dave hears a voice in the distance and his eye widens and a single tear falls.

Smaug:*Singing.* "Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Durin's sons."

A guitar is heard.

Dave:"Smaug!"

Dave starts to run through the forest when suddenly a white portal opens and it plays a memory.

--

Smaug starts to tear into the Cockatrice. Some blood falls onto Dave. Dave's eyes are wide as he stare at Smaug eating the Cockatrice. Some guts fly and hit Dave in the face. Dave's eyes gain stars.

Dave:"Awesome!"

Dave runs over to Smaug and stops right next to him. Some blood falls onto Dave.

Smaug rips the Cockatrice in half and throws up the piece and swallows it hole.

Dave:"Hello."

Smaug doesn't notice Dave and he keeps eating.

Dave:"Hi!"

Smaug stops eating and looks to Dave.

Dave waves at Smaug.

Dave:"Hello!"

Some blood drips off from Smaug's teeth.

Smaug:"What do you want?"

Dave:"I just wanted to thank you for saving me!"

Smaug looks to the Cockatrice then to Dave.

Smaug:"I was just hungry. I didn't even see you."

Smaug goes back to eating.

--

Smaug:"If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night.
Calling out for the rope
Stand by and we will
Watch the flames burn on and on
The mountain side, hey."

Dave walks forward and another portal opens and plays another memory.

--

Dave:"Smaug! Smaug! Smaug!"

Smaug roars from inside his cave and he walks outside with an angry look

Smaug:"What! I was having a nice dream!"

Dave gains stares in his eyes.

Dave:"I wanted to come and say hi"

Smaug groans.

Smaug:"Well you said, hi, now leave!"

Dave:"But I wanted-"

Smaug wacks Dave with his tail and Dave is sent flying.

---

Smaug:"And if we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time
Calling out for the rope
Prepare as we will
Watch the flames burn on and on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky."

Dave:"What is going on?"

Dave moves through the forest a little and another portal opens and plays another memory.

---

Dave walks out of a forest and sees Smaug laying beside a lake and he's talking, but Dave is to far away to hear him.

Dave:"Smaug!"

Smaug tenses up and says something, but Dave can't hear him.

Dave walks up to Smaug.

Smaug:*Whispering.* "Stay quiet."

Smaug looks to Dave.

Smaug:"What is it, Dave?"

Dave gets excited.

Dave:"I came to challenge you again. I will beat you this time!"

Smaug looks away from Dave for a few seconds then back to Dave.

Smaug:"Can we do this another time. I'm....busy."

Dave raises an eyebrow.

Dave:"Busy with laying next to a lake?"

Smaug nods.

Smaug:"Yes, yes. I love laying next to this lake. It's a nice lake."

Dave narrows his eyes at Smaug.

Dave:"Hmmmmmmm."

Smaug starts to sweat.

Dave:"Okay."

Dave starts to walk away and he waves to Smaug.

Dave:"Bye, Smaug."

Suddenly a cute sneeze is heard and a child falls into view.

Dave and Smaug stare at the child.

Megumin:"Sorry, Daddy."

Dave:"DAD!" *He gains stars in his eyes.* "I'm an uncle."

Smaug picks up Megumin and puts her on his head.

Smaug:"No. You are not an uncle nor will you ever be."

Dave appears next to Megumin, flying.

Dave:"Hello, I'm Dave!"

Megumin turns away from Dave.

Megumin:"Dad says I'm not allowed to talk to dragons that are named 'Dave'."

Dave lands on the ground.

Dave:"But, my names, Dave."

Smaug then smirks.

Smaug:"Then you're not allowed to talk to her."

Dave then thinks for a few seconds.

Dave:"What if I change my name?"

Smaug stares at Dave for a few seconds. Then Smaug balls his claws into his fist and smashes Dave on the head and flies away.

---

Smaug:"Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
And I see fire
Burning the trees
And I see fire
Hollowing souls
And I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me."

Dave walks through the forest until another portal opens and plays another memory.

Dave:"Huzzah!"

----

Smaug:"Dave."

Dave:"I did it. I made a portal!"

Smaug sighs.

Dave:"Now, Fight me Smaug! As your rival, I challenge you!"

Smaug face palms.

Smaug:"Why did you bring me here."

Dave:"To fight you! I'm your rival, I'm supposed to fight you!"

Smaug groans then he realises something.

Smaug:"Wait? How did you know the portal spell. Only strong dragons know that spell."

Dave gets excited.

Dave:"Someone gave me a scroll with instructions on how to do the spell."

Smaug:"Of course."

Smaug stands up.

Smaug:*Raises his hand.*"Well, I'm out of- Huh?"

Dave:"What's wrong."

Smaug pushes his hand out. Then he growls and pushes his hand out again.

Smaug:"What the hell?!"

He angrily turns to Dave.

Smaug:"Why can't I cast magic?"

Dave shrugs his shoulders.

Dave:"I don't know?"

Smaug takes a few deep breaths.

Smaug:"Do you at least have the scroll you used?"

Dave shakes his head.

Dave:"Nope, it burned up when I used it. Why?"

Smaug:"I'm pretty sure that the spell you casted also had a curse with it."

Dave:"Ohhhhh."

Smaug looks around.

Smaug:"Where are we?"

Dave:"I don't know."

Smaug:"What do you mean you don't know?"

Dave:"I have no idea where we are."

Smaug gives Dave a 'WTF dude' face.

Smaug:"How do you not know where we are?!"

Dave:"When the strange person gave me the scroll I just took of flying in a random direction and after awhile I arrived here."

Smaug:"You have to be the stupidest dragon alive!" *He takes a deep breath.* "Are we at least in the human realm?"

Dave shakes his head.

Dave:"No, you're back home! Yaaay!"

Smaug then just yells in anger.

-----

Smaug:"Oh, should my people fall
Then surely I'll do the same
Confined in mountain halls
We got too close to the flame
Calling out for the rope
Hold fast and we will
Watch the flames burn on and on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky."

Dave wipes a few tears and continues to walk and another portal opens and plays another memory.

----

Smaug:*Sits up rubbing his face.* "I hate it when she does that. What was with the cryptic message?"

Dave:"She was awesome!"

The others:"Smaug!"

Smaug Looks over to them.

Smaug:"Oh, hey guys."

Smaug Stands up.

Smaug:"Why are you guys here?"

Lucoa:"We came looking for you."

Smaug:"Awe you guys."

Everyone then notices Dave.

Kobayashi:"Who's that Smaug?"

Smaug looks to Dave.

Smaug:"This is-"

Dave:"Hi, I'm Dave. I'm Smaug's rival!"

Smaug facepalms.

Elma:"Rival?"

Smaug:"He's a kid who has self proclaimed me as his rival. I mean he's not even strong enough. I'm in the top five strongest dragons and he's nowhere near the top one hundred!"

Kobayashi:"Dave? What a weird name for a dragon."

Tohru:"I know."

Lucoa:"I think it's kinda cute."

Dave notices Lucoa's big milkers.

Dave:*Whispers to Smaug.* "Those are so big. Is that even allowed?"

Smaug's eye twitches and he starts to choke Dave out with his tail.

Smaug:"So you guys ready to go home?"

Everyone sweat drops and Smaug sets Dave on the ground and he's gasping for air.

Tohru:"Let's get out of here."

She creates a portal back home.

Dave the transforms into his dragon form.

Dave:"Come on Smaug, Fight me. I finally have enough mana to transform!"

(This is Dave.)

Smaug growls and transforms into his dragon form and towers over Dave. Smaug is at least double if not triple Dave's size.

Smaug:"Fine."

Dave gets excited.

Dave:"Yes, fina-"

Dave gets hit by Smaug and is sent flying far into the distance. Smaug changes back into his male human form. He then walks to the group.

-------

Smaug:"Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
And I see fire
Burning the trees
And I see fire
Hollowing souls
And I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me."

Dave:"Where are you Smaug?"

Dave keeps walking and another portal opens and plays another memory.

---

Tanya:"And we have four dragons."

Smaug looks around.

Smaug:"I only see-"

Dave appears behind Smaug.

Dave:"It's is I, Dave!"

Smaug eye starts to twitch.

Smaug:"Really Tanya, Dave?"

Tanya shrugs her shoulders.

Tanya:"What we needed more help."

Smaug sighs and Dave wraps his arm around Smaug's shoulders.

Dave:"No worry, Smaug. I'll be the hero of the day and protect your kingdom."

Smaug looks to Dave's hand then to Dave's face.

Smaug:"Get your hand off me or I'll cut it off."

Dave immediately takes his hand off Smaug.

Dave:"Haha, I know that you would never actually maim your rival. I just did that out of consideration of your personal space. I'm am not what so ever scared."

Tohru:"Dave seems nice."

Ilulu:"I know. Why does Smaug hate him?"

Smaug then looks to Tanya.

Smaug:"Still why, Dave?"

Tanya walks over and puts her arms around Smaug.

Tanya:"Well we don't know how many dragons they have, so I thought why don't we get some extra help."

Smaug:"Does his parents know about this?"

Dave appears next to them.

Dave:"Nope. They think I'm off with friends."

Smaug raises an eyebrow and looks to Dave.

Smaug:"You have friends?"

Dave nods.

Smaug:"huh? I guess idiots can make friends."

Dave:"I'm not an idiot. My mother says I'm just mentally challenged."

Smaug start to laugh.

Dave:"Hey, it's not funny. Many people are mentally challenged!"

Smaug keeps laughing.

Dave:"Like the other day I met a deer who thought it was a pegasus and it jumped off a cliff and fell to its death."

Smaug is laughing harder now.

Violet:"That doesn't seem funny."

Visha:"I mean I've never seen you laugh, Violet."

Violet just gives Visha a blank look.

Violet:"Laughter was not needed back in the war. Nor is it needed now."

Visha sweat drops.

Tohru:"I mean it's a little funny."

Ilulu:"Poor deer."

Dave:"Then there was this other dragon who though he was invincible and he jumped into a volcano and nearly burned to death."

Smaug is now laughing so hard he coughs a few times, he's also on the floor.

Smaug:"Stop.... My sides.... hurt."

Dave:"Then after he recovered he tried it again and said 'Someone rigged it to be hotter than it should have.' And he jumped back in and nearly died again."

Smaug is crying while laughing now.

Tanya:"Okay that, enough Dave. How about you go and get something to eat."

Dave gasps.

Dave:"Food."

He walks out of the tent and Smaug is calming down.

-------

Smaug:"And if the night is burning
I will cover my eyes
For if the dark returns
Then my brothers will die
And as the sky is falling down
It crashed into this lonely town
And with that shadow upon the ground
I hear my people screaming out."

Dave:"Please, just come out Smaug."

Dave keeps walking and another portal opens and a memory plays.

----

Smaug is trying to lift up Evil Smaug's hand but Evil Smaug puts more pressure on him. Some blood comes out from Smaug's mouth.

Evil Smaug:"This is where it ends."

Smaug looks up and sees a bunch of blowing mana around the red bubble that Ilulu and Megumin are in and Smaug smirks and looks to Evil Smaug.

Smaug:"Not yet!"

A magic circle forms above Evil Smaug and he looks up.

Evil Smaug:"What!"

A giant explosion goes off and smoke goes everywhere.

Smaug waves around his hand and coughs a few times.

Evil Smaug:"That bitch!"

The smoke clears and shows half of Evil Smaug's face is gone, but it's regenerating.

Evil Smaug:"I'll show them!"

Evil Smaug brings up his hand and grabs the red ball and slowly start to crush it.

Smaug's:"Ilulu! Megumin!"

Smaug A runs at Evil Smaug but Evil Smaug Tail whips him and he's sent flying.

Smaug lands on the ground and rolls many times.

Smaug:"No."

Smaug stands up and he hears the pained screams of Ilulu and Megumin.

Smaug:"No!"

Dave:"Smaug! It's ready!"

Smaug looks over to see Dave holding a sword made of pure white light.

Smaug smiles and runs over to Dave.

Dave:"Are you sure? If this doesn't work, you could die."

Smaug grabs the blade.

Smaug:"A Smaug is going to die either way."

Smaug twirls the sword in his hand and points it at Evil Smaug. Black flames start to swirl around the blade.

Smaug starts to breath heavily and sweat a bit.

Smaug brings the sword up to his face and closes his eyes.

Smaug:'I have to win this. For the whole Smaugverse.'

Smaug takes a deep breath and opens his eyes and runs at Evil Smaug and yells.

Evil Smaug just smirks and swings his tail and Smaug bit Smaug slices through it.

Evil Smaug:"Uh?"

Smaug then reaches Evil Smaug.

Smaug:"Stop it!"

Smaug cuts off both Evil Smaug's arms and they fall to the ground and drop the red bubble and it pops releasing Ilulu and Megumin. Smaug B runs over and gets them away from the two.

Evil Smaug laughs.

Evil Smaug:"You think that puny sword is going to stop me?"

Evil Smaug laughs, but his arms and tail are not regenerating.

Evil Smaug:"What?!"

Smaug:"A sword made out of time it self. Embedded with the eternal flame. Anything it cuts will cease to exist."

Smaug points to Evil Smaug's arms as they turn to ash and disappear.

Evil Smaug:"What how?"

Smaug:"Well-"

Evil Smaug:"If you're gonna say the power of friendship just kill me now."

Smaug:"No, It's the power of Dave, Bitch."

Smaug cuts Evil Smaug's head off and it goes flying and lands behind him. The body turns to ash and disappears and Smaug turns to Evil Smaug head.

Evil Smaug:"Well, done. I never planed for this."

His head is slowly turning to ash.

Smaug:"I am not the strongest for no reason."

Evil Smaug closes his eyes and smiles.

Evil Smaug:"At least it ended quickly."

Smaug stabs the sword into the ground and stand stall.

Smaug:"May you rest in peace."

Evil Smaug:"Thank you."

Evil Smaug's head turns to ash and disappears.

Smaug stands there for a few seconds before falling onto his back and the sword disappears into black and white butterflies.

Everyone:"Smaug!"

Everyone runs over to him and kneel down to him.

Dave:"Smaug, Smaug, Stay with me. Don't die on me!"

Smaug A:"I'm not dying. I'm just really, really tired."

Megumin starts to cry and she hugs Smaug A.

Megumin:"I'm sorry for leaving you!"

Smaug A does his best to hug her.

Smaug A:"All that matters is that you're alive."

Ilulu and Dave help Smaug A sit up.

Smaug A:"I just killed a Evil Version of me that was super powerful."

Dave:"And super scary."

Smaug B:"And wanted to take over the multiverse and the Smaugverse."

Ilulu:"And killed everyone in his universe to become stronger."

Smaug A:"I honestly don't know how to feel about that."

Dave:"I just wanna go home. It's been over a month since we left."

Smaug A:"It's feels longer to be honest."

Dave:"Now we'll have to wait longer, we completely depleted our manan supply."

Ilulu:"I may have a solution for that."

Smaug A/Dave:"Really?"

Ilulu nods and she uses some magic and a bag appears and she pulls out a mana stone.

Ilulu:"I carry these around because, my dear husband can't use magic without one."

Ilulu gives one to Smaug A and Dave. Fairly large one. They close their eyes and absorbed the magic.

Smaug A then stands up and stretches.

Smaug A:"I feel to alive. Like i didn't just have a battle to save the Smaugverse."

Dave:"I feel amazing!"

Smaug A looks to Megumin.

Smaug A :"You ready?"

Megumin looks to Smaug B and Ilulu then back to Smaug A.

Megumin:"Just one more goodbye?"

Smaug smiles and nods

Megumin walks over to Smaug and Ilulu.

Megumin:"Dad, Mom, I just... I just..." *Megumin starts to tear up.*

Smaug B and Ilulu hug Megumin.

Smaug B:"We know. We love you, too."

Ilulu:"We'll always love you. Even if you're in a different dimension."

Megumin starts to bawl her eyes out. Smaug and Ilulu laugh and cry at the same time.

Smaug A sniffs and Dave looks to him.

Dave:*Crying.* "Are you crying, too."

Smaug A wipes his eyes.

Smaug A:"No, I'm just sweating from the eyes. I'm a big dragon!"

Smaug gets a serious face for a few monets.

Smaug A:"Oh, who am I kidding this is such a sweet moment."

Smaug A starts to cry.

------

Smaug:"Now I see fire
Inside the mountains
I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze
I see fire
Oh you know I saw a city burning out (fire)
And I see fire
Feel the heat upon my skin, yeah (fire)
And I see fire (fire)
And I see fire burn on and on the mountain side."

Dave runs forward as he hears Smaug's voice really close and another portal opens and plays another memory.

----

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"That was hardly a fight." *He slams his sword down onto the head of an orc.*

Dave:"Nothing seems to make you happy."

Smaug throws his sword up in the air and it disappears into flames.

Smaug:"My family makes me happy."

Smaug takes a few steps forward then stops.

Dave:"Smaug?"

Smaug looks off into a direction.

Smaug:"That way!"

Smaug runs off.

Dave:"Smaug!"

Dave runs after him.

Smaug is running down the streets and he sees a highway bridge.

Smaug:"There!"

Smaug runs over to it and jumps up to the road.

Smaug lands and sees some orcs attacking civilians. Smaug growls and runs over and kills the orcs.

Smaug:"There's a portal on that side of town!" *He points to where the portal is.* "Run there and don't stop!"

The civilians get up and start to run.

An explosion goes off further down the bridge.

Smaug looks over to see two Pure White chains embedding themselves into the highway. Somebody pulls themself up. Dave is seen, but not our Dave. This Dave has blood red eyes and Black hair with black and red horns.

Evil Dave:"Hello, Smaug."

Smaug growls and bares his teeth.

Smaug:"So your the partner of Scatha."

Evil Dave laughs.

Evil Dave:"Partner? He's my slave."

Dave throws two Kyoketsu-Shoge at Smaug, they are pure white. Smaug makes a flame sword and parrys them.

Evil Dave:"Oh, you're fast."

Smaug growls at him.

Smaug:"So you're with that Evil Smaug?"

Evil Dave:"Evil Smaug? Hell no! That idiot tried attacking you without any real plan. He should've waited till you were back here and bring an army with him."

Dave throws his Kyoketsu-shoges at Smaug and Smaug parrys them again.

Smaug:"Then why are you here?"

Evil Dave:"You already know. I want to take over the Smaug-Verse. But I have to get rid of you first!"

Dave:*In the distance.* "Smaug!"

Evil Dave Smirks.

Evil Dave:"Finally."

Smaug:"Dave! Wait-"

Suddenly Scatha appears and knocks Smaug off the highway.

Smaug land on the ground and all the air leaves his lungs. Smaug gets up and coughs and takes a few deep breaths.

Scatha:"Finally!"

Smaug looks up and sees Scatha and he growls at him.

Smaug:"Scatha!"

Scatha laughs.

Scatha:"I'll enjoy killing another Smaug."

Back with the Dave.

Dave is staring at the Evil Version of himself.

Evil Dave:"Dave, it's nice to finally meet you."

Dave takes a step back and Evil Dave takes a step forward.

Dave:"Who are you."]

Evil Dave:"Isn't it obvious. I'm what you should have been. A all powerful being. But you keep following that dead brain of a dragon around."

Dave:"Smaug?"

Evil Dave:"Yes, he's the reason why your not as power as you should be that why I got rid of mine."

Dave gasps.

Dave:"You... You killed your Smaug?"

Evil Dave laughs.

Evil Dave:"Why yes! He was holding me back, and thats not the only thing."

Fire surrounds Evil Dave.

Dave:*Gets scared.* "You stole your Smaug's god powers."

Evil Dave:"YES! The moment he became a god I stabbed him right through the heart and stole his powers."

Evil Dave laughs hysterically.

Evil Dave:"It's a funny thing! There's only two universes where A Smaug and a Dave become gods. Mine and yours."

Dave:"We're going to stop you!"

Evil Dave:"Do you really think you can? I have your power and Smaug's power."

Dave starts to Shake.

Dave:"We're going to stop you! When I'm with Smaug I can do anything!"

Evil Dave narrows his eyes at Dave.

Evil Dave:"Then let's see you fight"

Evil Dave swings his Kyoketsu-shoges at Dave and Dave barely manages to duck under them.

Back with Smaug and Scartha.

Smaug blasts Scatha in the face with some fire.

Scatha:*Growls.* "You are strong. I'll give you that."

Smaug:"I've killed you before, I'll it again."

Scatha laughs.

Scatha:"I'm not as weak as your Scatha was. I'm far stronger than any you'll face."

Scatha breaths fire onto Smaug, but Smaug creates a shield made of fire.

Smaug:'He has strong fire.'

Scatha stops breathing fire.

Scatha:"Why don't you use you're dragon form? Trying not to cause more damage then needed."

Scatha swings his tail at the support beams of the highway and it comes crashing down.

Back with the Daves.

Dave:"What the?"

Dave falls with the highway and he coughs from the smoke.

Evil Dave just floats down to him.

Evil Dave:"How disappointing. I thought you'd be a little stronger than this."

Evil Dave picks up a rock and throws it at Dave. Dave throws up his hands and stops the rock mid-air.

Evil Dave:"At least you not too, weak."

Dave moves and put his hands down and the rock flies into a building.

Evil Dave:"Well, if I manage to kill you. Smaug will have a pretty damn hard time killing me."

Evil Dave brings out Kyoketsu-shoges and black flames swirl around them.

Dave gasps.

Dave:"It's like The Infinite Flame Sword!"

Evil Dave chuckles.

Evil Dave:"Yes, they are. Any living thing they cut will not regenerate. It will turn anyone to dust!"

Evil Dave throws them at Dave and Dave tries to freeze them but it doesn't work. Dave jumps away just in time before they hit them.

Dave:"My powers won't work against him."

Dave kicks up a rock and throws it at Evil Dave. Evil Dave slices the rocks into pieces with his Kyoketsu-shoges.

Evil Dave:"You know something."

Dave:"What?"

Evil Dave:"Your the reason why your fathers dead."

Dave's eyes widen and his head starts to hurt.

Dave:"No! I'm not. Dad died because he was ambushed by a powerful dragon."

Evil Dave:"IS that what your mother told you?"

Dave doesn't say a word.

Evil Dave:"Well, it's not true. What actually happened is that you pissed off the wrong dragon and when they tried to kill you. Your father intervene and ended up dying."

Dave:"No!"

Dave:*Child and memory.* "Dad!"

Elzrun:*Memory*"Run, Dave!"

Dave holds is head in pain.

Dave:"No, no, no, no."

Dave's powers start to flicker and Evil Dave smirks.

Evil Dave:"Now, Die!"

Evil Dave throws both his Kyoketsu-shoge at Dave.

Back with Smaug.

Dave:"No, no, no, no."

Smaug looks over and sees Dave panicking and then sees Evil Dave smirk.

Smaug:"No!"

Smaug punches Scatha in the head, sending him back a little. Then Smaug takes off running towards Dave.

Smaug sees Evil Dave throw both his Kyoketsu-shoge at Dave.

Smaug:"DAVE!"

Just as the Kyoketsu-shoge are about to reach Dave.

Dave lands on his butt.

Dave:"Ouch."

Dave hears coughing and he looks up and gasps. He covers his mouth with his hands.

Dave:"Smaug?"

Smaug has his back to Dave but there are two Kyoketsu-shoge stabbed into him. One in his chest and one in his stomach.

Smaug:*Coughs.* "Are you okay, bud?"

Evil Dave:"HAHA, this is even better!"

Evil Dave rips the Kyoketsu-shoges' out of Smaug and Smaug falls to the ground.

Dave:"SMAUG!"

Dave crawls over to Smaug.

Dave:"Smaug, hey!"

Smaug coughs up some blood.

Smaug:"Are you okay?"

Dave nods and some tears fall from his eyes.

Smaug:"That's good."

Dave:"What about you! You're hurt!"

Smaug weakly chuckles.

Smaug:"I'm more than hurt, Dave."

Dave:"What do you mean?"

Smaug looks to his feet and Dave follows his gaze.

Smaug is slowly turning to ash.

Dave:"No,no,no! I can fix this! I can fix this!"

Dave puts his hands up but Smaug grabs them.

Smaug:"Don't. It won't work."

Dave:"I have to try!"

Smaug smiles at Dave.

Smaug:"You know that won't work. He used our combined magic, the same we used to kill Evil Smaug."

Dave sobs.

Then it starts to rain.

Smaug:"Don't cry."

Dave:"How can I not! my best friend is dying! And it's all my fault!"

Smaug puts his hand on Dave's face and Dave looks to Smaug's smiling face.

Smaug:"It's okay. I'm just glad you're okay, I would rather it be me than you. You still have a long life ahead of you."

Dave grabs Smaug's hand.

It's now down pouring.

Dave:*Crying.*"But I need you."

Smaug shakes his head.

Smaug:"No, you don't your strong enough now."

Dave:*Crying.*"Please, Smaug. Please don't die."

Smaug coughs.

Smaug:"Even if I didn't want to. It's impossible now."

Half of Smaug's body is gone, turned to ash.

Smaug:"It's your turn....to save the universe."

Dave:*Crying.* "I can't! Not without you!!"

Smaug:"Yes, you can. It's your destiny."

Smaug coughs.

Smaug:"I did actually enjoy all our time together."

Smaug's eyes start to shut and he has a big smile on his face.

Smaug:"You're....our....only.....hope."

Smaug's arm goes limp and falls to the ground.

Dave:"Smaug?" *He shakes Smaug.* "Smaug, Please." *He shakes Smaug again.* "Please, wake up!"

Dave looks to the sky and yells.

---

Dave wipes away the tears forming in his eye.

Dave then notices an opening in the trees ahead and Dave runs over and exits the forest and he gasps.

Dave sees Smaug sitting on the side of a lake, holding a guitar.

Smaug:"You've finally come, Dave."

Dave takes a few steps forward and reaches out his hand.

Dave:"I...I...I thought you were dead?"

Smaug chuckles.

Smaug:"I am dead."

Smaug looks to Dave.

Smaug:"I've been dead for 15 years, Dave."

Dave:"But you're right in front of me!"

Smaug points to the stone that Dave's wearing.

Smaug:"That's not just a stone, it's actually part of my soul. I'm just a fragment of it. A memory."

Dave goes over and sits down to Smaug.

Dave:"Why now? Why do you finally bring me here after 15 years?"

Smaug:"Well I tried to talk to you the night of my funeral but you ignored the stone. I used up a lot of power to do that and I finally just got more a few days ago so I tried it again. And look what happened, it worked."

Dave is silent.

Dave:"Why am I here in the first place?"

Smaug:"Your going to kill Evil Dave."

Dave:"But how I don't have the power too!"

Smaug looks to him.

Smaug:"Yet, you don't have the power, yet."

Dave:"What do you mean?"

Smaug stands up and so does Dave.

Smaug:"I'm going to give you part of my power."

Dave:"How?"

Smaug:"I'm not as dumb as I look Dave. Before the fight I "Ripped" part of my god powers out of my body and hid it in Erebor."

Dave:"If I wasn't so stupid that night. I could have saved thousands of lives?"

Smaug:"Yup, you were still pretty stupid back them."

Dave:"Not funny."

Smaug then puts his hands on the side of Dave's head.

Smaug:"This may hurt a little bit."

Dave:"What mi-"

Smaug's hands glow red and Dave yells in pain. After a few seconds Smaug stops and removes his hands from Dave's head.

Dave:"What....was that?"

Smaug:"I just put the location of my powers in your head."

Dave:"What?"

Smaug:"Just think."

Dave takes a deep breath and closes his eyes as new information appears in his head.

A glowing big red glowing stone buried underneath some gold.

Dave opens his eyes and looks to Smaug.

Smaug chuckles.

Smaug:"You've grown so much." *Smaug looks back out to the lake.*

Dave:"It hasn't been the same without you."

Smaug:"I know. I was prepared to die that day, I just didn't think it would head up like this."

Dave:"It should have been me."

Smaug tunrs to Dave and flicks him in the middle of the forehead.

Smaug tunrs to Dave and flicks him in the middle of the forehead

Dave:"Ow!"

Smaug:"Don't say that. I was always meant to die, I saw my own death."

Dave:"How?"

Smaug:"When I first touched that time sword I saw my death. I just didn't know when or how. I just knew. And when I saw you in trouble. I have no regrets for what I did."

Smaug smiles at Dave.

Smaug:"I'm just glad you're alright."

Suddenly everything flickers and Smaug looks around then back to Dave.

Smaug:"Our times up."

Dave reaches a hand out to Smaug.

Dave:"Wait-"

Dave is now back in the cave.

Dave:"Smaug!"

Dave looks around the cave then looks down and sees that the white stone from before is gone.

Dave:"What was that?"

Dave looks down to Smaug's stone and it's now glowing. Dave grabs it and its warm.

Dave:"I know what I must do now."

Dave leaves the cave and changes into his dragon form and flies off.

A few hours later

Dave is near Erebor and he sees a bright light and an explosion near the mountain.

Dave:"What's happening?"

Dave flies faster and he comes over a hill and he sees an army in front of his kingdom. His army is fighting back the best he can.

Megumin:"EXPLOSION!"

A brightlight and a few magic circles appear in the sky then a big explosion goes off.

Dave swoops down and breaths fire onto the enemy army as he passes by.

Then Dave lands at the gates of Erebor and his Captain runs over.

Dave:"Explain!"

Captain:"Sir, a few ours ago, the army appear at the gates."

Dave:"Do you think you can hold out a little longer."

Then Dave hears yelling and he looks over and sees Tanya slaughtering many orcs and trolls, she looks absolutely pissed.

Smart Smaug is punching any orc nearby.

Visha is yelling and killing any orc she sees.

Smaug B is on the head of a troll and he's riding it, making it freak out and kill it's own friendly.

Megumin:"Explosion!"

A massive explosion goes off.

Dave:"Never mind. I think you've got it handled."

Dave runs into the kingdom.

Captain:"My Lord, where are you going?"

Dave:*In the distance.* "Something that will help us win this war."

After some running Dave makes it to where all the gold is and he jumps down and looks around.

Ilulu:"Dave?"

Dave turns around and sees a tired Ilulu, her eyes are puffy and red.

Dave:"Ilulu?"

Ilulu:"It's been awhile."

Dave:"It's been like 5 years since I've seen you."

Ilulu:"Sorry, I've still trying to collect and process what happened."

Dave walks over and hugs Ilulu.

Dave:"It's okay. I have a plan."

Ilulu:"Plan?"

Dave stops hugging Ilulu.

Dave:"I may have a way to kill that Evil Bastard."

Ilulu's eyes widen.

Ilulu:"What is it?"

Dave:"There is a red glowing stone around here and I need it."

Ilulu then points over to a pile of gold and a red glow is peeking through the gold.

Ilulu:"Maybe it's there."

Dave looks over.

Dave:"Yes!"

Dave runs over and digs through the gold and finds a large red glowing stone.

Dave:"Found you."

Suddenly everything turns white for Dave.

Dave looks around and he's back in the forest and in front of him is Smaug.

Smaug:"You found it."

Dave:"What now?"

Smaug walks forward and grabs Dave's hand.

Smaug:"You save the Smaug-Verse."

A fire travels down from Smaug's hand and goes up Dave's arm. Dave feels a warmth inside of him and Smaug let's go of Dave's hand.

Dave looks to his hands and fire surrounds them.

Smaug:"I wish you luck and a farewell."

Dave:"What do you mean?"

Smaug looks to his hand and it's turning into mana particles.

Smaug:"My times over. I can rest in peace now."

Dave:"But-"

Smaug:"It's okay Dave. If you follow the plan I showed you. We will see each other again."

Smaug's lower half is now particles.

Smaug:"Remember, you have one chance at this, so please for the love of me. Don't mess up."

Dave:"I promise I wont."

Smaug holds up his arm.

Smaug:"For the Smaug-Verse."

Dave puts his arm on Smaug's arm.

Dave:"For the Smaug-Verse."

Smaug:"God Luck, Dave; The King Under The Mountain and savior of the Smaug-Verse."

Smaug fully turns into particles and the particles fly off into the distance.

Dave opens his eyes and the red stone is gone and he looks down to the Smaug Stone. Smaug's stone turns into butterfly particles and they fly off. Dave stands up and walks past Ilulu.

Ilulu:"What now?"

Dave holds out both of his hands. A fire sword appears in his right hand and a pure white sword appears in his left.

Dave:"I'm going to win this war."

Dave walks out of the room and Ilulu watches him.

Ilulu:"Kill that bastard for me. For Smaug."

Dave makes it to the gate of Erebor and sees the battle. Dave raises up both swords and touches them together then he slams the blades into the ground and a golden fire pours into the battle field and kills all the orcs and trolls. It's doesn't harm Dave's allies but it instead heals their wounds and fatigue.

Everyone looks to him as the sunlight shine behind the mountain, casting a golden glow on Dave.

Dave:*Yelling.* "My Brothers and Sister. Today is the day we will win. Today is the day this war will end. Today we take the battle to that EVIL BASTARD!"

Dave raises his time sword into the sky and yells.

Everyone else follows him and puts their swords up and yells.

Evil Dave is standing on a roof of a building in Japan. The city he's in is completely destroyed and he's watching his army march.

Evil Dave:"He's here."

Evil Dave turns around and a few building away a white portal opens and Dave walks out.

Evil Dave:"Dave. It's so good to see you after all this time."

Dave growls at him.

Dave:"Bastard."

Evil Dave fakes being hurt.

Evil Dave:"Ah, how could you. I thought we were friends. After we are the same."

Dave narrows his eye at Evil Dave.

Dave:"We are not the same."

Evil Dave:"No we are not. I'm better than you."

Dave pulls out his sword.

Evil Dave chuckles.

Evil Dave:"What are you going to do? Kill me? I have an army."

Dave:"So do I and More."

A white and red ball of magic appears on the end of Dave's sword and he points it up to the sky.

Dave:"FIGHT!"

The ball gets launched up into the sky and after a few seconds it explodes.

Suddenly many red and white portals open behind Dave and Dave's army runs out of them.

Evil Dave:"Is that it?'

Evil Dave starts to laugh.

Evil Dave:"It's so small."

Dave the smirks and he swings his sword and more portals open.

Evil Dave's eyes widen.

Evil Dave:"No."

Dave:"Yes. FIGHT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!"

A Massive red and white portal opens and many Smaug's and Dave's from different universes run, fly or walk our of the portal.

Evil Dave gets angry.

Evil Dave:"What did you do!"

Dave smiles.

Dave:"I called for backup."

Druid Smaug:"For the Smaug-Verse."

Succubus Smaug:"Ara Ara~ Let's show them why you don't mess with Smaug and Dave."

Wise Dave:"The odds are in our favor."

Smart Smaug:"I did not calculate this."

Gangsta Dave:"Say hello to my little friends!"

Student Dave:"This isn't english class!"

Student Smaug:"Fuck yeah! No School!"

Evil Dave shouts in anger then he calms down.

Evil Dave:"This still doesn't change anything. I'm more powerful then you."

Evil Dave then creates a fire sword.

Evil Dave:"I won't even need to turn you to dust."

Dave:"Give me your best shot."

Evil Dave and Dave charge at each other and clash.

Evil Dave:"You gotten a little stronger."

The view changes to the Smaug sand Dave's.

Gangster Smaug is holding an RPG and he blows up some Orcs.

Student Smaug is holding a bat and smashes some orcs heads in.

Druid Dave is in bear form and he claws a few orcs.

Student Dave is screaming while running around.

Succubus Smaug is wiping some blood of her breast.

Succubus Smaug:"Ugh, you ruined my good bra."

Suddenly Succubus Dave wraps her arms around her.

Succubus Dave:"Stop whining and just keep killing."

A Smaug with cat ears on his head and a cat tail rips the head of an orc off with his bear hands.

Cat Smaug:"This is purrfect."

Cat Dave is cleaning his ears. Suddenly a red dot appears on the ground and his eyes snapped to it. The dot moves around in a circle and Cat Dave follows the circle and the dot moves to the head of an Orc and the orc gets scared and looks to Cat Dave.

Cat Dave:"DOT!"

Cat Dave lunges at the orc and the orc screams.

We see a female Dave wearing a cat sweater holding a laser.

Female Dave:"Always works."

Wise Smaug then hits and orc with his staff.

Wise Smaug then strokes his long grey beard.

Wise Smaug:"A foolish man complains of his torn pocket, while a wise man uses it to scratch his balls...."

A child Dave and Smaug takes a few steps away from Wise Smaug.

A Smaug in dragon form flies over head with a Dave in dragon form following him.

We move back to Dave and he falls to the ground and he has some small cuts. Evil Dave is looming over him.

Evil Dave:"I told you I was more powerful."

Evil Dave laughs.

Evil Dave:"Now, time to die!"

Evil Dave holds up his sword.

Suddenly he coughs up some blood and looks down to se Dave holding an Infinite Flame Sword and he stabbed it through Evil Dave's chest. Dave's left eye is gold.

Dave:"Check Mate, Bitch!"

Evil Dave drops his sword and he's slowly turning into ash.

Evil Dave:"Huh? Well done."

Dave rips the sword out of Evil Dave.

Dave:"Time to finish this!"

Dave the swings the sword and cuts Evil Dave's head off.

Evil Dave's turns to Ash and Dave almost falls to his knees. He uses the Infinite Flame Sword as a cane.

After a few seconds Dave stands up and walks to the edge of the building and sees the Dave's and Smaug staind looking up to him. Dave then Raises his sword to the air and yells.

The Dave's and Smaug cheer.

Then the sword turns into red and white butterflies and they fly away.

Dave:"Now, for the final piece."

Dave then brings his hands together and creates a ball of Red and White magic. He keeps the ball condensed and keeps pouring magic into it.

Dave:"NOW!"

Dave slams the magic into the ground and everything turns white.

15 Years ago

Evil Dave:"Now, Die!"

Evil Dave throws both his Kyoketsu-shoge at Dave.

Back with Smaug.

Smaug suddenly smirks.

Scatha:"What are you so smug about?"

Smaug:"Oh, you'll see."

Just as the Kyoketsu-shoge are about to reach Dave.

Dave creates a time sword and deflects them.

Evil Dave:"What?!"

Dave:"Not this time."

Dave then throws the time sword and Evil Dave and he moves his head to the side and dogdes the sword.

Evil Dave:"HAHa you missed!" *He starts to laugh.*

Dave then smiles.

Dave:"Did I?"

Evil Dave:"What?"

Suddenly an Infinite Flame sword pieces his chest.

Evil Dave:"What?"

Evil Dave looks behind and sees Smaug behind him holding the sword. He also sees Scatha with his head ripped of behind him.

Smaug:"In the end. I always win."

Smaug rips the sword out of Evil Dave's chest and a massive portal opens behind Smaug and Many Smaug's and Dave's come through the portal and attack Evil Dave's army.

Evil Dave:"My plan was perfect."

Smaug:"Well, you went against me. No one goes against me and wins."

Smaug cuts Evil Dave's head off.

Dave:"I did it!"

Dave throws his hands up in the air and yells in excitement.

Smaug groans.

Smaug:"Do you have to be so loud."

Dave puts his hands down.

Dave:"Sorry."

Smaug then looks around and sees Smaug's and Dave's killing all of Evil Dave's army.

Smaug:"Well, looks like everything worked out in the end."

Smaug's stomach growls.

Smaug:"Man, I'm hungry."

Dave:"All you think about is food."

Smaug:"Hey! It's been a few hours since I've eaten. We also did just fight for the enrite Smaug-Verse!"

Dave:"I'm guess I'm a little hungry, too."

An Hour later

Every Dave and Smaug is gather around Smaug, Dave is standing next to him.

Smaug:"Ok. Now I have a plan to return everything to normal." *Under his breath.* "I hope this works."

Smaug clears his throat.

Smaug:"Now everyone hold hands and focus your magic into me and Dave."

Smaug and Dave hold hands.

Smaug:"Never mention this to anyone, EVER!"

Dave:"Got it."

Every Smaug and Dave grab each others hands and they start to focus their magic into the Main Smaug and Dave.

Smaug and Dave hold their hands up to the sky and a massive ball of Red and White magic appears into the sky. It grows to the size of a football stadium and it gets launched into the sky. After a few seconds it explosions and times starts to rewind.

Dave:"How far are we going back?"

Smaug:"A week, just before the first sighting of an orc."

Dave:"Huh, neat?"

Everything is back in place and time is frozen.

All the other Dave and Smaug's start to disappear.

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"So much trouble for barley a day of fighting."

Dave:"We seemed so worried over nothing."

Smaug:"Yup."

Smaug and Dave start to walk away from all the Dave's and Smaug.

A few minutes later.

Everyone is now on a roof.

Elma runs over and hugs Dave.

Smart Smaug and Smaug B are slowly disappearing.

Smart Smaug:"And with that. The Smaug-Verse is saved."

Smaug B:"I just want to finish my book."

Smaug A:"Have fun back home guys."

Smart Smaug pushes up his glasses.

Smart Smaug:"I have my own world to fix. It's gonna be a long few years."

They disappear.

Smaug then looks back to the city and snaps his fingers.

Time resumes and is back to normal.

Smaug cracks his back.

Smaug:"I'm the best."

Smaug then starts to walk away when Tanya grabs the back of his shirt.

Tanya:"You owe me a baby."

A white portal opens and Tanya Drags SMaug through it.

Smaug looks to Tohru.

Smaug:"Help me!"

Tohru coughs and looks away.

Smaug:"Traitor!"

Smaug and Tanya are now standing outside of Smaug's room in Erebor.

Tanya starts to undress and enters Smaug's room.

Tanya starts to undress and enters Smaug's room

Tanya then slaps and grabs her ass.

Tanya:"Come get this, big boy."

Smaug smiles and starts to enter the room but before he does he looks to the camera and turns it away.

Smaug:"You don't get to watch."

A door shutting is heard and then a few seconds later you can hear Tanya moaning.

Tanya:"Yes! ah, ah, ah. Right there! YES!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-09-2022

10751 words

(Well there the conclusion to Smaug's story.

I hope it was a good book for you guys.

I certainly had a lot of fun writing these episodes for you guys.

You might one day get a lemon for each of Smaug's girls. So that would be Ilulu, Lucoa, Tanya, Merlin.

Well I guess I'll see you guys later and Please Check out my Lolbit's Story book, if you haven't yet.

1