Caught! (Dark Elves)
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This arc MAY turn slightly dark.)

Smaug, in cat form, is currently sitting on the floor of a dungeon cell as he looks up to two dark elves that are looking down at him. Smaug has a collar around his neck that's glowing with magic.

Olga Discordia, Queen of the Dark Elves.

Olga, Queen of the Dark Elves

Chloe, The Personal Servant of Olga.

Cloe

Olga:"Smaug, the great Chaos dragon, brought down to his knees."

Smaug:"Well, I'm actually sitting and right now I'm actually a ca-"

A sword is pointed at his neck through the cell bars. Chloe growls at him.

Chloe:"You will address her with respect, Dragon."

Smaug looks up to Chloe then down to the sword and gulps. There are runes glowing along the blade.

Narrator:"I bet many of you are wondering how, the great Smaug, ended up here, in the dungeon of Queen Olga's castle. Well, it's quite simple."

A few hours earlier. 

In the middle of a lush green and Purple forest. There lies a bush. From that bush a pair of red cat ear sticks out the top and a red tails sways behind it. A pair of orange cat eyes glow within the bush.

Narrator:"Now inside that bush is Smaug, in his natural habitat. 

A bunny rabbit hops in front of the bush and the eyes light up with happiness. 

Narrator:"That's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life."

Smaug jumps out of the bush and begins to rip apart the bunny with his mouth.

The Narrator shrieks. 

Smaug finished eating the rabbit and he wipes some fur from the sides of his mouth. His ears swivel around, listening to the noises of the forest.

Suddenly something shines in front of him and snaps to it. His pupils thin and he lowers to the ground. The shiny moves around in a circle and Smaug lowers himself to the ground and wiggles his butt.

The shiny objects quickly moves to the side and Smaug jumps at it and tries to grab it. But the shiny moves before Smaug can reach it and Smaug narrows his eyes at it. The shiny moves in a circle and Smaug jumps at it again.

 Narrator:"I have no idea what he's even doing?"

The shiny begins to move into the forest.

Narrator:"He can't be that naive- and there he goes."

Smaug chases after the shiny object, he's running on all fours. As Smaug chases the light the more the trees change. The leaves become more purple and the trees flow with magic. 

The light stops on a tree and Smaug runs at the tree.

Narrator:"Now Smaug, I don't think-"

Smaug jumps at the tree and he smacks into it face first.

Narrator:"-Good idea." *They sigh.*

Smaug slowly slides down the tree and he lands on the ground with swirls in his eyes and mini cats flying around his head.

The Shiny appears next to him and he shakes his head and stares at it and it zooms off into the forest. 

Smaug:"STOP MOVING SHINY!"

Smaug chases after shiny, on all fours.

Narrator:"The Great and Powerful Smaug is chasing after a light.... Never thought I'd see this."

The Shiney stops in the middle of a group of trees and Smaug jumps on it and cups his hands over the light.

Smaug:"Hahaha! I caught you!"

Smaug opens his hands up and he notices the lights gone.

Smaug:"Huh?"

Smaug's cat tail sways in annoyance. Smaug stands up and scratches his head. 

He doesn't notice all the dark elves in the trees above him.

Smaug:"Where'd it go?"

Suddenly he's his in the back of the head with a sword , using the flat end, and he turns around.

Smaug:"Ha! You really think a messy sword is gonna beat me? Well you are very correct! Cause I think I'm blacking out."

Smaug falls backwards and there are swirls in his eyes.

Later.

Narrator:"In the dungeons of Queen Olga's castle."

Smaug wakes up and groans as he sits up holding the back of his head.

Smaug:"Where am I?"

Smaug looks around and he's in a dungeon cell.

Smaug:"Uh oh."

Smaug feels something on his neck and he brings his hand up and he feels cold leather with some metal.

Smaug:"I may be a cat, but this is degrading."

Smaug grabs the collar and tries to take it off but it shocks him. And he groans in pain.

Smaug:"I'm a king, not some pet!"

Smaug tries to take it off and it shocks him again.

Smaug:"The Great Smaug, isn't some pet!"

Smaug rolls along the floor and tries to take off the collar. But, he stops after a few seconds and smoke rises from his mouth and he cough.

Smaug:"I guess I can make the collar work for now."

Smaug then closes his eyes and after a few seconds he opens them.

"I can't use magic." Smaug said CAMLY. 

Smaug then starts to panic.

Smaug:"I'm a proud Dragon! Not a cat!"

Two shadows cover Smaug and he looks up to see Olga and Chloe.

Chloe:"Do you need to be so loud!"

Smaug blinks a few times.

Smaug:"Oh, it's you two."

Narrator:"For some context, these three have known each other for a long time. Not exactly on good terms."

Olga glares down at Smaug.

Olga:"Smaug, the great Chaos dragon, brought down to his knees."

Smaug:"Well, I'm actually sitting and right now I'm actually a ca-"

A sword is pointed at his neck through the cell bars. Chloe growls at him.

Chloe:"You will address her with respect, Dragon."

Smaug looks up to Chloe then down to the sword and gulps. There are runes glowing along the blade.

Smaug:"I understand." 

Chloe removes her blade from Smaug's throat and sheaths it. Smaug releases a breath and he rubs his neck.

Olga looks at Smaug's cat features. 

Olga:"What a pitiful form." 

Smaug puffs his cheeks out.

Smaug:"I think-"

Olga and Chloa glare at him and he shuts up.

Olga:"After so long we've finally been able to catch you. Now you can pay for your crimes."

Smaug:"And what are they?"

Chloe's face turns red with anger and she goes to take her sword out, but Olga stops her.

Olga:"We dark elves have had a rough time trying to survive because of you. Destroying our crops, eating them, stealing them. Stealing all our money and destroying many villages. Need I go on?"

Smaug looks away and shakes his head. 

Smaug:"No."

Olga scoffs.

Olga:"You'll rot down here for a few days then we'll decide your fate in public."

The two dark elves walk away and Smaug goes up to the bars and watches them.

Smaug:"May I say you two look lovely."

Chloe picks up a rock and throws it at Smaug. It hits him in the middle of the head and knocks to the ground.

Smaug:"Man, I should stop making woman mad at me."

Smaug sighs and he goes up and goes over to a corner of the cell and lays down.

Smaug:"Well, nothing better to do but sleep."

Smaug closes his eyes but a voice speaks up.

????:"Well well well. What have we here?"

Smaug looks up and he becomes slightly confused.

Smaug:"Loki?"

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5f707231717a5f716b64413768773d3d2d313231373531303832392e313665376666393765363566363637383735383139313739363239322e6a7067

Loki smiles.

Loki:"Look what the cat dragged in."

Smaug glares at him.

Smaug:"Not funny."

Loki:"It kinda was."

Smaug gets up and walks over to the cell bars.

Smaug:"What are you doing?"

Loki:"Can't I check up on a friend."

Smaug:"You have no friends."

Loki fakes being hurt.

Loki:"Smaug, you wound me."

Smaug:"What are you doing here?"

Loki:"Well, I was taking a stroll in a nearby forest and happened to see a certain dragon, turned cat, get his lights knocked out by some dark elves. So I decided, as the good friend I am, to come and visit you."

Smaug:"Now that you're here, what do you want."

Loki:"Well, you still owe me five bucks."

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"I said I would pay you back when I can."

Loki shakes his head.

Loki:"It's been 30 years."

Smaug:"Now's not the time. What's the real reason you're here!"

Loki twirls his fingers and a key appears.

Loki:"We can't have someone that's very good at entertaining me be imprisoned, now can we?"

Smaug holds his hand out and Loki drops the key into his hand. Smaug looks down to the key.

Smaug:"How did you get this?"

Smaug looks up and Loki's gone.

Smaug:"Slippery bastard." 

Smaug looks at the key and he moves over to the lock and reaches his hand around and inserts the key and twists; The door unlocks.

Smaug:*Chuckles.* "Sneaky time."

Smaug opens the door and he silently exits the cell. Smaug looks left and right and no one's in the cell area.

Smaug:"Perfect."

Smaug heads left and he quietly moves down the hallway and goes through an open door and there's a desk with some papers and a small key. 

Smaug feels around his collar and finds a small lock. Smaug picks up the small key and looks at it.

Smaug:"A small key for a small lock."

Smaug inserts the key into his collar and it clicks. The collar falls to the floor and Smaug slowly pumps his fist.

Smaug:"I am sooooo goooood."

Smaug chances into his CHIBI dragon form and he sneaks up some stairs and passes a few guards. He finds the exit and he goes over to the door and changes into his human form and opens the door and quietly exits and he's on the edge of the castle. 

Smaug:"Time to leave."

Smaug changes into his CHIBI form and flies high up into the sky and changes into his dragon form and flies off.

He hears a lot of yelling from Olga's castle.

Smaug:"Hehehe. I am the best."

His stomach growls.

Smaug:"Aw man."

Smaug sighs.

Smaug:"I have a feeling this won't be the last time I see those dark elves."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-21-2022

1564 words

1