Smaug’s Treasures Movie Trailer
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trailer Music

We see Smaug walking out from an Alleyway and he looks up to a tavern.

Man:*Voice Over.* "Did you hear?"

Smaug is sitting at a bar and someone enters the tavern.

Man 2:*Voice Over.* "About what?"

Someone sits next to Smaug and the bartender looks scared.

Man:*Voice Over.* "Someone put a bounty on Smaug's head."

The Man next to Smaug slams a paper onto the counter and stabs a knife into it.

Man 2:*Voice over.* "I wonder who'd be stupid enough to do that?"

Smaug then is seen in a bar fight and someone hits him on the head with a guitar.

Smaug:"Who hits someone on the head with a guitar?"

Then Smaug is in a forest with the man from the bar tied up.

Smaug runs a knife down the mans back.

Smaug:"So I'm gonna ask you again, who put the bounty on me?"

The man doesn't answer and Smaug rips his shirt open and puts the knife blade at the back of his neck.

Man"Okay, okay. I'll tell you, just stop you psychotic dragon!"

Smaug removes the knife from Man's neck and he walks to the front of him.

Smaug:"Talk."

Man takes a few breaths.

Man:"I don't know the man who put the bounty on you, I was given the bounty by a middle man; he'll know who put the bounty on you."

Then Smaug is sitting in a chair in a bedroom. Across the room is a fat nobleman and at the door is a maid.

Smaug:"Do you know the man's name?"

The Maid nods.

Maid:"His name was Vault. The leader of the Black Dog mercenaries."

---

Noble:"He kept mentioning that a goddess gave him visions of his victory. That she promised he would win."

Smaug grows confused.

Smaug:"A goddess? What goddess?"

----

The wind blows through Smaug's hair as he stares off into the distance. His tail sways back and forth in the snow on top of the lonely mountain.

He hears a roar little ways to his right and he turns and sees a golden dragon flying towards him.

It's Dave.

Smaug watches as Dave flies above the mountain then he glows gold and changes into his human form and lands next to Smaug. Dave has a satchel hanging from his shoulder.

Dave:*Excited.* "Smaug, My rival, I can't believe you called me here. To your home."

Smaug:"I need your help with something, again."

----

Morgan is standing in front of a small figure.

Morgan:"I need your help."

---

Dave:"So I have to help you with this. It's my duty to help you."

Smaug just shakes his head.

Smaug:"Dave, just go home. You can't handle this one."

Dave puffs his cheeks out.

----

Smaug:"I thought I had that blade buried!"

Vault:"Well, its been found."

-----

Dave hums in excitement , but suddenly he stops and his pencil falls from his hand. Dave puts a hand on his chest and grips his shirt.

Dave looks to his right, out an open window and he looks to the stars.

Dave:*Worried.* "Smaug?"

----

We see a Cat-kin wearing a brown cloak, with the hood up talking to a small elf of sorts.

Cat-kin:"We're close."

Paimon jumps on the Cat-kin's shoulder.

Paimon:"Yaaaay! We've been walking all day and Paimon's so hungry."

Cat-kin:"I've been walking, you've been floating or sitting on my shoulder; All Day."

Paimon just puffs her cheeks out and crosses her arms.

Paimon:"Why are you so mean to Paimon!"

----

Mercenary Leader:"One more thing."

The receptionist nods and the Mercenary pulls out a piece of paper and shows it to the receptionist.

Mercenary Leader:"Have you seen this person."

The cat-kin takes a quick peek and sees that he's holding a wanted poster of him.

Cat-kin:*Whispers.* "Shit."

The receptionist shakes her head.

Receptionist:"No, I haven't."

The Mercenary leader nods and he puts the paper away.

Mercenary Leader:"Well be careful, I have reports of him and his companion traveling this way. They both are very dangerous."

---

Then we see the cat-kin talking to a ice wolf-kin

Wolf-kin:"My Tribe and I were traveling, I don't know what exactly happened. But one point we were just walking down a road and the next it was chaos. Blood, bodies..... death was everywhere."

Tears prick at the corners of her eyes.

Wolf-kin:"Those Black Dog Mercenaries, they took my tribe away from me. They killed everyone and put me in chains. The things they did to me, it was.... horrible."

---

Suddenly the cat-kin grabs his Glaive off his back and quickly turns and slashes the air.

Two object fly past the wolf-kin and Paimon. They look behind them and see two halves of an arrow lodge into the ground not for far from them.

Cat-kin:"Come out! Now!"

The Wolf-kin and Paimon look back to the cat-kin. He's glaring at the tree line at the side of the road. Three figures walk out from the tree line. It's the three Mercenaries from the Inn. The leader is holding a bow and he sets it on his back.

Leader:"You're quick for a cat-kin."

The Cat-kin growls at him and the wolf-kin growls and ice claws form around her right hand. Paimon hides behind the Wolf-kin and peeks around her head.

---

Leader:"The Others will find you! They won't stop until you're dead."

The cat-kin smiles and shows his sharp teeth.

Cat-kin:"Then let them come."

---

Smaug:"I'm going to get the information I want."

Smaug licks her lips, slowly.

Smaug:"By any means necessary."

Smaug walks over to Agnes and she shakes her head.

Agnes:"No no no NO!"

----

Smaug:"I'm going to end this war, no matter what."

---

Smaug goes to the window and looks inside and sees the tavern pretty full. He goes over to the goes and as he's about to enter the door swings open and Smaug jumps back as two drunk guys way out.

Drunky 1:"I told you man... I parked my horse somewhere over here."

Drunky 2:"Are you sure?"

The first drunk looks around.

Drunky 1:"I think?"

They walk off in a direction and Smaug rolls his eyes.

Smaug:"Humans."

---

Smaug ducks under a fist thrown at his face and he grabs the guys arm and throws him throws him window and out of the tavern.

Smaug moves his head to the side and a knife flies past. Smaug grabs the man behind him with his tail and he throws him to the side.

The bandit lands on another table spilling drinks on all the patrons at the table.

Customer:"Bar fight!"

----

Smaug:"Wish I could say the same for you, but you'd be better off dead."

----

Someone very large walks up behind Smaug and his eyes widen and he slowly turns around to see someone about double his size, standing over him.

Smaug:*Nervous.* "Hehehe. Can we talk about this?"

The giant man pulls his fist back and punches Smaug, he goes flying across the tavern.

Smaug:"FINLAND!"

Smaug flies into a wall and his head gets stuck in the wall.

----

The Smaug Movie: Smaug's Treasures
Out Now!

-------

Smaug sits at the bar and there's a passed out drunk guy on his right and a young couple making out on his left.

Smaug:*Mumbling.* "Kids these days."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0