The Gathering of the Multiverses (Strange Occurrence)
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smaug is standing in the middle of a grassy plain with his eyes closed. A soft breeze blows the grass around Smaug as his tail gently sways side to side. 

Smaug takes a deep breath and releases it. Birds chirp as they fly above him - Everything is calm.

"SMAUG!" An excited voice says, causing Smaug to groan.

Smaug moves to the side as Dave flies past Smaug and lands on the ground with a loud thud.

"Ow." Dave says as he jumps off the ground and looks at Smaug. "Why'd you move?"

"Never, ever, try to hug me." Smaug says with a glare.

"But we're best friends!" Dave exclaims.

"Since when?!" 

"Since we've gone on many adventures together! And have saved the world multiple times." Dave says with great pride.

"I saved the world multiple times." Smaug says.

"Well, I helped!"

Smaug just sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. 

"You were just supposed to appear in one chapter." Smaug says, breaking the fourth wall.

"Soooooooooo, what are we doing today?" Dave asks.

"We've been summoned to appear at a council meeting of Smaug's and Dave's." Smaug explains.

Dave looks really confused.

"We're going to a place where all Smaug's and Dave's from all the Multiverses meet up. And there's going to be a meeting on the upcoming leadership vote."

Dave blinks a few times. "I think I get it, but just in case, can you explain it one more time?"

Smaug stares at Dave.

"Let's just cast the dimension traveling spell." Smaug says.

Dave salutes. "Right."

.

.

Smaug and Dave walk through a white portal and come to a large open area with cobble stone pathways and a few wooden buildings. Down the main path is a large boat where a few Smaug's and Dave's are walking onto.

Dave looks around in astonishment as a floating island slowly moves above them. A few roars are heard and a couple of Smaug, in dragon form, fly off the floating island. 

"Follow me." Smaug says as he walks down the main path towards the large boat.

Dave follows Smaug as he looks around in amazement. A few Dave's wave to Dave and he waves back.

A few Dave's and Smaug's watch in awe as the two walk towards the boat.

A large glowing blue stone flies over head being carried by a few Smaug's.

Finally the two reach the boat and it begins to float away.

"Where are we going?" Dave asks as he looks at Smaug.

Smaug points in front of the boat. "There."

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f525070376d6255727572367574413d3d2d313236313037313035322e313730643338346135356663646463653936313533393132353536392e6a7067

"Wow." Dave says in amazement. 

We move out to get a above view of the kingdom as the boat sails towards it.

Drabrotry: The World of Dragons.

Capital City Drogate

The boat arrives at the city of Drogate and everyone walks off.

Smaug and Dave make their long trek towards the castle. 

"So what is this place?" Dave asks.

"This is the main kingdom of Drabrotry." Smaug explains. "A world made for Smaug's and Dave's."

"Wait... Who made it?" 

Smaug thinks for a few seconds then shrugs. "Who knows, it just sorta.... showed up one day... from what I'm told."

"Cool."

Singing can be heard through the streets.

I really like this song.

Smaug and Dave walk past a tavern and inside is a female Smaug with adventurer clothes on and she looks drunk. 

"Stupid Kazuma!" The Adventurer Smaug says. "I just want to spend some time by myself... but nooooo, you have to get arrested." She takes a big drink from her tankard. "Well, fuck you. I'm in a place with people that I actually can relate too."

Dave is looking around in amazement and Smaug just smirks as he looks around. 

Suddenly someone bumps into Smaug and he falls to the ground.

"Oh, sorry." A Dave says. "Let me help you." The Dave reaches his hand out and Smaug grabs it.

The Dave helps Smaug up. Smaug looks at the Dave and he notices that the Dave has an eyepatch on his right eye.

"It's okay."

A Smaug runs over to eyepatch Dave. This Smaug has three large scars on his right cheek. 

"There you are." Scar Smaug says. He notices Smaug and Dave. "Oh, sorry about this, he likes to run off sometimes."

"It's fine." Smaug says.

Scar Smaug holds his hand out. "I'm Smaug F-493."

Smaug just looks at Scar Smaug's hand for a few seconds. But Dave grabs his hand and shakes it. 

"I'm Dave uh..." Dave looks at Smaug.

"001." Smaug says.

"Yes, I'm Dave 001." 

"Oh, you guys are the originals." Scar Smaug says.

"Originals?" Dave asks.

"Well, I would love to continue this conversation, but we need to get to the castle." Smaug says.

"Oh, right. The consul meeting." Scar Smaug says. "Well, Have fun."

Scar Smaug and Eyepatch Dave walk away.

Dave turns to Smaug. "What did he mean by originals?"

"Dave, be quiet." Smaug says as he walks towards the castle.

"It's just a question." Dave says in confusion.

.

.

Smaug and Dave are sitting in a very large room amongst many other Smaug's and Dave's. At the front of the room are five older looking Smaug sitting at a table.

The Smaug at the center of the table grabs a gavel and hits the table a few times. Everyone quiets down.

"Welcome everyone that gathered here today." Center Smaug. "I'm Smaug C-137. And I will be discussing the up coming election."

Dave leans over to Smaug. "Who are they?" Dave whispers.

"They're the group of the wise." Smaug whispers back. "Their the wisest Smaug's to ever exist."

"I wonder if there are any wise Dave's?" Dave whispers. 

"This year's election will be a very interesting one." C-137 Smaug says. "With four Smaug running for leader... and one Dave."

Almost Every Smaug in the room begins to laugh. A few Dave's too. Even our Smaug chuckles.

"Why are the Smaug's laughing." Dave whispers to Smaug.

"A Dave being the Leader is unheard of." Smaug whispers back. "He has no chance at winning."

"Well, I believe in him."

"I just wonder how he got into the election." Smaug questions.

C-137 Smaug slams his gavel on the table a few times. "Quiet!" He yells. "Even if this is something that hasn't happened in the thousand years this place has been built. It's nice to see something different for a change. Now we'll move onto other matters."

Smaug sighs and gains a look of boredom. Dave listens with curiosity. 

.

.

Smaug and Dave walk out of the castle along with many other Smaug's and Dave's. 

Smaug rubs his head in annoyance. "Waste of six hours."

"I learned so much!" Dave says with stars in his eyes. "I can't wait to tell Elma about all this."

"Smaug?" A Smaug says off to the side and out Smaug looks to see a familiar Smaug.

It's Smaug a that's missing an entire right arm and has four large claw marks on the right side of his face and also is missing his right eye.

"Smaug B?" Smaug asks.

Smaug B walks over and waves. "It's been a while."

"It sure has. But, wait I thought you couldn't use magic. How did you get here?" Smaug asks.

"It was with the help of me." A Smaug says.

A tall Smaug in a white lab coat with a pair of glasses walks over. It's Smaug C or Smart Smaug.

"Smart Smaug?" Smaug asks.

"Yep. It also has been a while." Smart Smaug says as he pushes his glasses up.

"How did you help him get here?"

"Well, I built him a device that lets him travel here." Smart Smaug explains. "First I started-"

Smaug waves his hand. "Yeah, yeah don't care."

Smart Smaug pouts. "Okay then, how have you been."

"Well, from the occasional threat of my world, it's been okay. How about you two?"

"Well, Ilulu's pregnant again." Smaug B says. "It's a girl and we're gonna name her Anya." 

"Huh? Interesting." Smaug says.

"Well, I've been fine, but I'm worried." Smart Smaug says. "A little over a year ago my research for traveling different dimension went missing. It could be very dangerous if it ends up in the wrong hands."

"Ahh, I'm sure it'll be fine." Smaug says.

"Smaug!" Dave says from off to the side. "I say a cotton candy wagon! can I get some!"

Smaug face palms. "I've got to go."

"See you later." Smart Smaug and Smaug B wave as Smaug walks off.

.

.

In a room we see eyepatch Dave holding two vials . In one vial has a red liquid that glows red and orange. The other vial has a red liquid that has white glowing particles in it.

Scar Smaug walks back and forth behind Eyepatch Dave.

Scar Smaug laughs. "We have their blood!  The blood of the most powerful Smaug and most powerful Dave. Isn't this great?"

"Yes, it is great." Eyepatch Dave says.

"With this I- I mean we can take over this stupid world and control the Smaug-verse!"

Etepatch Dave sets the vials down and reaches under the table.

"We've planned this for so many years." Scar Smaug says. "And we're so close to winning!" 

"Yes, I am so close to winning." Eyepatch Dave says.

"You mean us, right?" Scar Smaug says as he turns around. "Dave-" 

A familiar sword pierces his chest. A shiny silver blade with a bright golden guard and handle. It's Shelob's blade that went missing.  

"Dave?" Scar Smaug asks as blood runs down his chin.

"You may think you're so great." Evil Dave says. "But I have no use for you anymore."

Evil Dave rips the blade out of Scar Smaug's chest and he falls to his knees as blood pools under him.

"For far too long Smaug's have thought of themselves as the superior dragons." Evil Dave says as he sets Shelob's blade on the table and grabs the two vials of blood. "But you see I'm gonna change that, I'm not gonna rule the Smaug-verse." Evil Dave Smirks. "I'm going to destroy it."

"You won't get away with this." Scar Smaug coughs.

"Oh and who will stop me?" Evil Dave asks. "The originals? Ha!" He holds up the blood vials. "With these I'll become more powerful than them. I'll become something more than a God." 

Evil Dave puts a foot on Scar Smaug's chest and kicks him to the ground. 

"Now be a good dog and die for me." Evil Dave says. 

Smaug coughs more and struggles to breathe as Dave turns back to the table and grabs a syringe. 

"Now to begin part three of my plan." Evil Dave says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08-20-2022

1698 words.

0