Chapter 2: A warm welcome
124 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

-AM

 

 

‘Was it a dream, after all?’

 

BAM! BAM!

 

 

“… or not” coming to term that this wasn’t a dream, I opened my eyes.

The headache, as well as the pain I felt, were now gone. Though, I felt exhausted.

 

 

Right below me was a naked girl, unconscious. Her body was covered with all kinds of fluid, sweats, and something I didn’t want to into detail. Between her legs, I could see some bloodstain mixed in some white fluid.

‘so, she was a virgin…’ I was also a virgin, but that wasn’t the point. How many times did I do it...? From the look of it, seemed to be quite a number of times.

. Dammit, what have I done!? I clutched my head and contemplated as someone was banging on the door.

 

BAM BAM BAM!

 

“Open the damn door!! Lynn, I know you're inside!!”

 

 

It was the voice of a man. He sounded furious. He kept screaming as he continued to bang on the door. ‘Lynn? does he mean me?

 

“if you dare touch Rosana just a single hair- I swear I’ll fucking kill you!!!” the angry voice echoed throughout the building.

 

‘Dammit! dammit! What should I do?’ panic, I grabbed a piece of cloth lying on the ground to wipe the girl’s body. Her name also seemed to be Rosana.

 

BANG BANG BANG!

The banging noise got louder.

 

“step aside” I heard the voice of another man. The voice sounded calm and then-

 

Swing swing-

The door was sliced into three. Two boys stepped inside.

 

They both seemed to be in their late teen. One was a redhead human boy with spiky hair. He had an average-looking face with a good build. He also had a sword in his hand. He must be the one who sliced down the door.

Another was a handsome elf with silver hair and eyes, similar to Rosana(the girl I just violated).

There were also a few girls standing outside, curiously peeking at us. They all wore the same uniform.

 

 

“Lynn, you…” the redhead blurted out like he couldn’t believe the sigh in before him.

 

 

“YOU PIECE OF TRASH-” the elven boy flew in rage after seeing the sigh of Rosana completely naked, sprawled on the ground covered in white fluid as I, also naked, was desperately wiping her body.

 

 

POW- He dashed at us, kicked me in the face.

I was blown backward, hitting one of the bookshelves, making the books fall on top of me.

“Kaahh-” I grunted as I desperately tried to get up.

‘It hurts…!’ I touched my face and noticed a large amount of blood coming out of my nose. That was a brutal kick to the face-

 

“What have you done to my sister!!!” he roared as he ran at me.

Before I even get up properly, he punched me right in the face. Making me fall over yet again.

 

 

“Wait! I can explain-” No, I can’t.

‘I’m not Lynn. I was from another world, arriving at this world after getting hit by a truck.’ ...Yeah, who would believe that? Even though I was under the effect of the aphrodisiac, it didn’t change the fact about what I had done to this girl.

 

Desperately trying to defend myself, I raised my arms, trying to protect my face in vain.

 

“-Die!” He then jumped on top of me, getting into a mounted position, and started pounding my face with everything he had.

 

The redhead took off his jacket and put it on the Ronasa and inspected her. He then turned to a few girls standing outside, telling them something.

 

“-die! die! DIE!!!!!!”

Meanwhile, the elven boy continued to hit me as he screamed out in rage. The girls outside mumbled something to the redhead as they pointed at us.

 

“!” the redhead turned to us in surprise.

“Stop it, Vulnar! He’s going to die for real!”

 

The redhead finally intervened. He dashed toward us and grabbed the elven boy from behind.

 

 

“Let go of me, Coll! I’m going to kill him!”

The redhead’s name seemed to be Coll. and elven boy, Vulnar, tried to break free from the redhead(Coll). He angrily swung his arms around to no avail as Coll dragged him off me.

Coll seemed to be much stronger than Vulnar.

 

 

As the two were struggling, I was sprawling on the ground with my face completely messed up. I couldn’t even describe my current face anymore. Hell! I couldn’t even feel it. My entire field of vision was completely red.

Vulnar really tried to kill me. If Coll didn’t stop him, I would’ve died again.

 

“Why are you still here!? Go call a teacher!” Coll screamed at the girls outside. The girls finally ran off under the Coll’s command.

 

‘Is this place some sort of school?’

While wondering about that, once again, I lost consciousness.

 

5