Prologue
47 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

Ethan:"9113903997"

My name is Ethan and I die not in the wheels of a truck or killed by robber trying to save a beauty in distress I just died to old age.Currently,I'm in this endless darkness just entertaining myself by counting each second.

When I'm was alive I just your average joe.Graduated in normal college where I meet my wife.Her name is Kyoka she caring and beautiful after we married we live on japan.

I work there as a English teacher in highschool which is pretty good.We have two child a boy and a girl.It's hard to rise children.but,it's fulfilling they graduated in university find a stable job and married

After that me and my wife retired from are work and focus rising are grandchildren.There has two boy and a girl they like to watch anime.Because of that me and my wife dragged to watch it with them.As I get older my body is also weakening so I died to old age.

Ethan:"9113903998 9113903999"

So here I was currently counting each second.every second feel eternity I losing my consciousness each second. But,I what to resist I don't know what will happen next.

Ethan"9113904000.Hahaha looks like this the end for me"

And my soul vanished in the endless darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Ethan POV)

When I open my eyes I'm in the white room[After endless darkness now endless white.seriously, who the hell design afterlife at least add some colors].

???:"Hello~Ethan."

When I was busy from my useless thought.I hear a little girl voice no to be more accurate she a woman with a little girl voice.A black hair,black eyes,small face a you can say she a asian beauty she wearing a office uniform.

???:"Hi~you can call moderator"

Ethan"Not a God or Rob?"

Moderator:"Yeah~i was assigned to take care of your soul."

Ethan"So?"

Moderator:"Usually if a soul have decent amount of good karma they will go heaven in human term.If they have bad karma they will go to hell in human term."

Ethan:"So where I will go?"

Moderator:"neither of that two~"

When she said that I don't know if I will be happy or sad.happy that I will not go to hell and sad that I will not go to heaven.

Ethan:"if i will not go neither of the two,where I will go?"

Moderator:"Rejoice human because you will reincarnated ~but you will not get a wish.you don't need to worry.because you a perks that depends on you're luck~"

Ethan:".....Really?!so I can't wish something.but,i will get perks."

The moderator only smiling like a professional scammer. While I process all the information that she said to me.

Ethan:"...OK Let's begin"

Suddenly there's a gaint slot machine when I read about I become confused.the first line are about the world anime, novel,movies and many more. As for the second and third some are power like ninetails,saiyan bloodline,devils fruit.some are wierd one like curses by the goddess of luck,strong finger,lucky pervert.

Moderator:"let start ~!!"

And before I even ask question that women suddenly, start without explain something.

Ethan: "oy!what did you-"

Before I even finish what I'm saying the slot machine already stop.

Moderator:"You're lucky one the world you will start you're pathe-*cough,cough*life is my hero academia ~~!.And for your perks aaaaaarrrrreee~emiya shirou servant Archer class and haki.some of your perks are will be modified I will not explain it to explore by your self ~~~lets begin the reincarnation!!! "

Ethan:"WTF! I want to ask some questi-"

Moderator:"Whoooaa~! I forgot that if you become a worm,flower,a dog ,female or whatever lifeform you take is not responsibility of the moderator it all depend you're luck~~ bye"

Ethan:"...FUCK!!!"

Before I can protest my vision turn black,damn it that moderator is a scammer their so many lifeform in earth the chance you become a human are to small.

0