Chapter 54
178 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Haaa...ahhh….uhahhh~”

The pleasured moans were nearly as good as the woman rocking on him, and with the exhaustion of teasing him for the past hour and a half just because he paid for two hours was enough to make him explode into the womb of the woman in front of him. Milking the man for every drop, she finally leant down and gave him a quick teasing kiss and sliding off for sweaty post-coitus cuddles.

“Ahh...stay here forever” the man said, cuddling softly.

“In the bed? I do have other work to do” the woman replied, a coy smile on her lips.

“I meant in this tavern. I have never had a girl like you, and if I am forced to do so, it shall be unsatisfying for both of us. And Migel Of Sartosa leaves no maiden unsatisfied” the man exclaimed, laughing heartily.

“And Keli of noneofyourbusiness would never leave a man before he weeps white tears~” Keli replied, sitting up and flicking her hair out.

“So it is agreed. You are never going everywhere, and I shall be back tomorrow for more” Migel exclaimed, getting up and looking for his clothes.

“Tomorrow, huh? You have the stamina for that?” Keli teased, pressing her bare breasts to his back.

“Ha! For a woman of your calibre, Migel of Sartosa has the stamina of a hundred men! Though, I do need to get back to the office. Apparently I hire apes in human form, and without my oversight they regress to their primitive instinct and fling poo about the office. The cleaner has told me he shall quit if the office is covered in poo one more time, and he is a good cleaner. He wields a mop as I wield a sword” finally dressed, Migel took Keli’s hand, and kissed it. “Till the morrow, my fair Keli” and then he was gone, leaving Keli in the room.

Gathering her undergarments and heading to the waterflow closet, she opened the valve and let the water fall over her. It was just like that thing she had back at Traukon’s Karak. And somehow, inspired introspection. Having fled from The Empire in the face of Vlad’s betrayal, she had just run, and run, and run. And eventually, she found herself in a city called Miragliano. The Mighty Principality Of Miragliano. Not wanting to draw attention to herself, she had stashed her equipment, got some simple clothes and changed her name from Estaria to Keli. From there, she managed to get a job in a tavern, and then later as a whore to the brothel upstairs run by the brother of the man who owned the tavern. She had been here two years now, and every week she had to listen to the two brothers argue about who was paying her what and what work she had done where. Eventually she just started having sex with both of them, which really went a long way to easing the tensions between them. It was a few months ago that Migel came in and was smitten with her skills in the bedroom and fluid movement out of it. He wanted to teach her how to wield a rapier and have her as a Maiden of Metal in his mercenary company, but she was not in that life anymore.

Keeping up with news of The Eternal Empire, she heard that Vlad consolidated his position, and every one of the Elector Counts were Vampires. Others looked on suspiciously and reinforced their borders, but nobody had the firepower to invade an entire country of undead creatures. Miragliano did not care for the problems over there, they had problems with rats of their own. Skaven came out of the marshes whenever they wished, and Miragliano was so prepared that they had professionals designed to catch rats of all sizes, in all places. It was an interesting place, and the rat-catchers were doing their job well enough that she didn’t run into any Skaven when she went out into town. Finishing up in the shower and drying herself off, she got into her barmaid uniform and out on the floor. Grabbing a tray of ale as instructed and taking it over to the table. One of the men tried to slap her ass, but she shifted out of the way of the hand and grinned.

“Gotta pay before you can touch~” she teased, grinning. Unfortunately this guy was a toothless pirate type and didn’t like being told no.

“Captain Manka loots wha' he wants when he wants. 'n no wench will tell 'im otherwise!” the man spoke. Keli gave him a deadpan stare. Everyone here liked to talk about themselves in the third person. He tried to stand for a more forceful grope and found Keli’s hand around his throat, pinning him to the chair.

“Sounds like a lovely policy. Maybe I should try it. Take your clothes, your pride, your crew, and your ship. Captain Za sounds much better, no?” Estaria tormented, smirking to the man as his crew bellowed with laughter, and a few mock-toasted ‘Captain Za’.

“Keli! Stop beating up the customers and take this stew to the dwarves on table 3!” the burly man behind the bar shouted.

“D’aww, but I thought beating up the customers was my selling point” Keli replied, letting him go and taking the stew where it was meant to go. Rushed off her feet today, because as soon as she put that down, she was called in again.

“Guy for you, Keli! I sent him up to your room” he exclaimed. Guys were always good since she got well paid for them, but most of that went to supporting Tatiana. Cute little bartender who came in a few months ago, looking for a job to support her two sisters after dad died and mum fucked off.

Getting to her room and opening the door, she saw a slender, well-dressed man standing around. Everything was fresh and locally bought, but the hastily shaved beard gave a subtle indication that he had traveled quite a distance. Maybe a mercenary, an adventurer, or a wanderer. She had turned off name tags a long time ago to avoid suspicion of knowing people’s names and occupations at a glance.

“Ahh, Estaria. Lov-” the man didn’t get much further than that because Estaria moved like a lightning bolt. Arriving right in front of her, she kicked his legs out from under him and twisted him while falling to point his face to the ground, and then sat on him. “Yep...definitely Estaria” the man groaned, as Estaria pinned his arms to the floor with her knees. Turning on the nameplate system, she saw who he was without his asking.

Mattrim Alavi - Level 101 Son Of Ranald

“Tsk. What does a Trickster want with me? And how did you find me?” she demanded, not holding back her dislike. Ranald was a sneaky being, and his priests were no less so for their lack of divinity.

“I was hoping to talk to you. And as for finding, I guess you could just say..” he flashed a grin at Estaria “...I got lucky” The man thought he was funny, so Estaria dug her knee into his back some more. “Ow! Besides! You are in one of Ranald’s temples. That made it easier!” he exclaimed, not squirming to keep the knee from pushing to much harder.

“Ok, we are talking. Do it quickly” Estaria demanded, trying to restrain the urge to murder hi,.

“Vlad’s ambition is going to come to a head, and when it does, he will come for the last living Elector Count. And I want you prepared for when it does, so you can stop him” he told Estaria, keeping his body loose.

“Vlad is sending tens of thousands of his minions into the Badlands and the Warrens all over the Empire, and into the Northlands. The Old World has never been at such peace. Why would I interrupt that?” Estaria asked. Or rather, demanded. This guy was suspicious.

“Maybe he never will, but a gambler always hedges his bets. Can I at least help you be prepared for if it does come? And if it never does you can just have a fun thing in your inventory?” he asked. There was no harm in that, and Estaria had gotten a few levels from the massive horde in which Vlad betrayed them, so her main stats were at the 200 limit that Nemesis Crown gave her.

“Fine. What is this hedging of your bet?” Estaria asked, crossing her arms and doing her best to loom.

“Getting you the Sword Of Khaine”

6