Chapter 18 – Serving the Princess (R-18)
936 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few moments since the last chapter…

Tristan, Royal Capitol, Grayfield Estate

 

“Should I have stayed in my royal dress? It is always a pain to clean and I had this tailored just for you.” The princess told him with a smile. “Now that the nuisance is gone, why don’t we go and punish the kitty?”

 

Is this why Natalay has been so cold to me lately? Seeing the cat ears and the tail that was attached to the wooden plug caused him to have a sense of deja vu, and he could not get the image of the cat maid out of his mind when he saw them. 

 

“Punish her good for me!~” Beretta said sensually into his ear. “She comes here at least once a month!~”

 

Oh, Dudley… Dudley…. What have you gotten yourself into? Ashe… what have you gotten me into?! This was a moment where Ashton felt his brain shutting down, there were many questions he wanted to ask but now wasn’t the time. The image of a blonde man with a goatee appeared in his mind, when Ashton had first had him as a teacher he was convinced the man was gay. It was his drama teacher Mr. Fischer.

 

“Ashton, the crowd can pick up on your fear and hesitation… they are like hungry predators… You must be like the honey badger and throw these fears away! Even something the size of a weasel can scare away lions!” His Drama teacher's voice resounded loudly in his head.

 

“I don’t recall… having a talking cat… usually when they want something… they show you…” Ashton responded coldly.

 

“Oh? This is fun.” She replied as she turned and shook her hips as she started to walk, making the tail and plug dance in little circles.

 

“No… a cat doesn’t walk on… two legs…” Ashton replied after a moment of being stunned.

 

Why did I say that?... No, no, no! These thoughts passed through his mind when he saw the princess’ look of shock turn into one of excitement as she slowly bent over and got on her knees giving him a show and turning around to give him a good view of her backside. The image of one of his foster mothers replaced the image of his drama teacher.

 

“A woman can be like a rising tide that will lift you out of any storm, or they can be a whirlpool and once they have a hold of a certain piece of you then you then will need to remove it like a tumor to escape from them.” The middle-aged brunette told him sagely.

 

“Then why did you sleep with other men?” He muttered coldly.

 

“I was the third type of woman… If a large ship wants to enter my waters then who am I to tell them no!~ Especially if it is a luxury cruise liner!~” She told him with a coy giggle and a blush on her face.

 

“I’ve only ever slept with you! I have the doppelganger you bought me to sleep with him!” The princess said hurtfully from her spot on the ground. “Let’s not talk about ‘that thing’ anymor-”

 

“Shut up you whore!” He yelled at the image of his foster mother who was overlaying the princess. 

 

Her slit was covered by the small bow that held the two halves of her underwear together, but his yelling caused a shudder to run through her body and some moisture to glisten on her thighs from around the fabric.

 

“Filthy slut, I bet you will sleep with anyone. Won’t you!?” Ashton yelled at the figure of his foster mother and looked at her with genuine disgust.  

 

He had gotten out of school early and went running home so that he could get ready to watch his favorite show. He was in elementary school at the time and trading cards and catching monsters had been all the rage, they even had video games! That was when he found the front door locked and didn’t have his key. He went to the neighbor’s house and found his young foster mother servicing the old man who lived in the house.

 

“Dirty! Disgusting! Your husband would be ashamed of you!” Ashton yelled at her as she continued to crawl.

 

The princess had no idea what had gotten into Lord Grayfield, but she was loving every second of it! Never had anyone ever treated her like this, but she found that every insult he threw at her, while she was on her hands and knees, caused heat to build in her nethers and her breathing to pick up. While he was normally rough and commanding, this new play that involved even deeper levels of humiliation might have been what she was looking for all along!

 

They had gone to the opposite end of the hallway from where the dining hall was and down a flight of stairs, he had never seen before. They had then gone down another into a dry and cool basement and she had led him to a square wooden door that was reinforced with steel bands. She pushed this door open happily and revealed a room that caused Ashton to be stunned by the sights around him.

 

A torture chamber… Ashton thought as he looked at the various tools that were fit between large stone pillars that ran to the ceiling.  There were chains and manacles, various types of racks and stretchers, and a large machine in the center that looked like something from a horror movie with various rings mounted inside of each other and arms attached with thick shackles. Then he noticed a set of contraptions attached to the bottom and that all of the shackles were either leather or padded with fuzzy fabric.

 

Hold on! This isn’t torture equipment! Along the walls were various types of tools but they all ended in blunt round objects that were perfect for sticking inside the female body. They were all attached to long sticks like fireplace pokers but none of them looked dangerous as they appeared to be made from polished wood. Many of the various tools glimmered with the light of enchantments making him feel a sense of disbelief when he saw them all. 

 

Holy shit… this must be such an expensive room to maintain… Ashton subtly punched himself but the image in front of him didn’t change, and while he had been looking around the princess was already busy locking her ankles into the large machine consisting of several large rings. Ashton suddenly realized that the tooth-shaped markings were much more than decorative when the rings didn’t move an inch as the princess finished connecting her hands to the steel frame and looked over at Ashton who was slowly making his way to her.

 

The workmanship was incredible and he could see several large gears and chains connected to metal pulleys. On Earth, he would say that clockmaking was the apex of mechanical creation during the medieval era. But here, the traps they built were incredible and many of these sex machines were on a mechanical level that was so high that he was shocked that guns hadn’t evolved any further.  Then remembering Kumiho’s strength, he found the reason very quickly.

 

They aren’t focusing on firearm research here… it's probably not seen as important, so they must not put as much of an emphasis on it as the humans on Earth did! The armor that the noble guard wore was all thick enough to easily stop a bullet, but it was able to be operated due to the enchantments working to assist the user. The thing that always prevented humans from being able to wield the massive swords of their dreams had always been one of body weight. Body armor could change this though and the weapons and shields that the noble guard all wielded had been large and heavy. 

 

“You shouldn’t keep a lady...waiting!~” Beretta whispered huskily in his ear.

 

Ashton shook his head out of his thoughts and stepped forward towards the woman who bound herself to the large metal machine and he stepped up to various switches and controls. Suddenly all of his confidence flew right out of the window.

 

“Beretta! This has seven levers and nine wheels! It even has ropes to pull!” Ashton muttered angrily.

 

“Did you say something?” She asked.

 

“I said that ‘pickles’ is the safe word,” Ashton told her angrily.

 

“Pickles? What is a pickle?” She asked.

 

Reaching forward, he grabbed a lever and pulled it but nothing happened. He began turning a wheel and then he moved another lever into a different position but it did nothing to the bound woman who was waiting patiently.

 

“This is powered by a water wheel! You need to activate it, silly!~” Beretta said after a laugh and pulled the rope lever that was furthest away from him using an arm that grew from the ceiling in the dim room. 

 

Before Ashton could ask her to wait so that he could reset the position of the levers and wheels a sickening crunch was followed by a loud grinding and rumbling from the ceiling that spread to the floor. The contraption that the princess was strapped to began to shake and vibrate as the various wheels lit up revealing a series of enchantments. Then they spun several times starting from the outside ring working to the inner rings and the princess was violently jerked into a squatting position as she faced towards the ceiling. A slot was revealed under the rings that the princess was bound to and a large wheel with the same dildo-like arms coming off started spinning rapidly under her body like a saw blade as she started to get lowered towards it.

 

The image of his arrest warrant for the crime of sawing the princess in half in his sex dungeon appeared in his mind, and he did the most reasonable thing he could think of. Reaching for the only wheel he touched, he rotated it until he felt it click into a slot so that it wasn’t sitting between the slots. He then tried returning the levers he pulled back to what he thought were the starting positions, or as close as he could. The large wheel of sexual instruments stopped rotating and was no longer making a slapping noise as it hit the princess’ fake tail.

 

I did it! Ashton thought and breathed out a sigh of relief.

 

“Oh!~” The princess called out in shock after suddenly being lowered.

 

Ashton felt his jaw suddenly hit the floor and he reached forward pointlessly knowing he would never be able to reach her in time. He had to watch as a large wooden sculpture that was carefully polished and oiled positioned itself under her wooden plug and began to force the old one even deeper as it made its way inside of her. A loud clack was heard as the two wooden pieces made contact, but the force of the rings dropping left no room for her body to resist.

 

“Aaaaahhhh!” She howled loudly as a triangular bulge was formed in her belly that began to wobble ominously before tilting to the side and a second bulge that was rounded formed under her skin stretching it out.

 

Horror, disgust, and terror were the three emotions that immediately surfaced in his head, and he reached for the same wheel he used that lowered her and tried to turn it back. He watched the contraption start to rise and he started to breathe a sigh of relief before a loud click was heard and she suddenly dropped again. This forced the two wooden objects into her bowels again as the pressure inside of her was growing.

 

“Ahhhnnnnh!” She cried before she started rising again.

 

“Oh no! Beretta! Can you help me at all?” He asked in a panic.

 

“Of course!~” She said happily.

 

Her small gloved hand appeared from the ground and hit a wheel he hadn’t touched before, and he wondered if it reset the machine somehow. Instead, when she gave it a spin the wooden tool that was inside of the princess’ rectum began to vibrate after several runes carved into the wood started to light up.

 

“Oh! Ohhhhhhh!” She screamed as it continued to be shoved in and out of her, but the pitch was starting to change.

 

What?! Suddenly he noticed that there was an intoxicated expression on the princess' face as the vibrating tool was forced in and out of her small butt making squelching noises. Her mouth was open and drool coated her cheeks from her loud cries earlier and she had started panting between her moans.

 

“What a fucking whore!” Ashton commented partly in shock.

 

“Yes! Ahhn! I am a fil-” She began before Ashton cut her off by giving one of the wheels a turn out of curiosity and in hopes of silencing her.

 

Suddenly the tool inside of her began to spin left and right as it continued to hit her stomach from the inside. Watching her stretching so violently was something he had only seen in hentai and he was hoping to make it stop. Instead, the twisting motion caused the other plug inside of her to move and for the tail to spin around tickling her bowels. 

 

“Alright, I made sure the front is open for you!~ Here let me take care of this!~” Beretta offered before two hands appeared and pulled the strings of the lacey bow that held her panties shut and revealed the flesh underneath.

 

Calling her wet would be an understatement, as there seemed to be a slight trickle of clear fluid that came out of her in tune with the movements of the large wooden tool entering her rear. The light pink flesh inside of her contrasted the pale flesh of her skin and the outer lips of her vagina were clean and well-formed. Looking down he noticed that a bulge had started to form at the front of his pants and caused him to have to question his tastes.

 

“Loyalty is overrated!~ Think of all the fun you could have with a girl like this!~” The image of his foster mom told him with a lascivious smile. 

 

“This isn’t the time!” He muttered angrily as he shook his hand to try to get the image to disappear.

 

Why am I suddenly hallucinating? Not only was he seeing things that weren’t there but he could even hear them, and as he was trying to swat the image of his foster mother away his hand hit one of the levers and changed its position. A few days ago he had started feeling a strange sense of anxiety that happened randomly, but this was the first time he was seeing things that weren’t there. Time to think was not something he had thought, as the enchantments on the large sets of rings began to activate. 

 

Suddenly two small machines that looked like orbs with a triangular opening lifted their way out of two slots in the ring and began to float in the air by some strange force. They quickly moved up the princess’ body until they made it to her chest and knocked the metal cones off her nipples revealing dark pink flesh that was raised in its excitement. The opening in the balls led to small holes in the back and a strong suction force was created through them that quickly pulled her raised buds in. They began making wet slurping noises once they had a good grasp on her and she screamed out even louder than before.

 

“Yessss!” She screamed as a torrent of fluid came from her nethers and splashed onto the stone floor beneath her. 

 

Snot was dripping from her nose and she had a twisted smile on her face as the large wooden tool continued to plumb her depths. A short length of the tail was the only thing making the plug inside of her body still retrievable and a strange lump had formed in her belly from where it was lodged. 

 

“More!” She screamed and began panting as she looked at Ashton with expectation.

 

“Yes!~ Give it to her!~” Beretta panted in his ear.

 

“This is the best kind of woman! Who wants the stress of trying to make a relationship work? Once you put it in her you will never have to look for another partner! She can take care of every-” His foster mother was cut off by Ashton reaching forward and pulling several different levers at the same time. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”

 

A loud rumbling was coming from the floor, the walls, and the ceiling. Ashton could imagine pieces of metal grinding off of the gears, or at least he hoped so.  The machine's rings started to vibrate before the wooden tool that was larger than a normal man was pulled out of her rear with a violent jerk and the wheel of tools under her body began to spin. Suddenly the rings began to move to correct the princess’ position, her left leg was raised over her shoulder almost straight up and her right leg was pulled to the side.

 

With her arms moved to her sides, Ashton suddenly had a great view of her privates and her stomach. The tools below her stopped spinning and revealed two that were positioning themselves, these were much larger than a human had. With a rounded triangular tip and an impressive girth covered in blunt studs, the two tools were oiled black and looked like rubber material. He soon lost sight of them as they began to spin before the tools jerked up and disappeared into the princess’ flesh. Liquid splashed as her vagina was stretched around the large cone and her butt made loud squelching noises. 

 

Her stomach now had three bulges from the large devices that were churning away at her organs. Tears were leaking from her eyes, snot was coming from her nose, and her tongue was hanging from her mouth as she tried to suck in air. Any signs of her former royal grace were gone as the cat's ears began to slip from her head from the intense jerking of the machine and loud slurping could be heard coming from her nipples. Still undeterred she turned her head towards Ashton and licked some of the drool off her lips and opened her mouth wide in a round shape.

 

“Beretta, her stomach is starting to bruise! How does she find this pleasurable?!” He whispered.

 

“She has used all kinds of drugs to enhance her body's ability to feel pleasure!~ Did you know that to her, her throat has the same sensitivity as her pussy?~ She also doesn’t gag!~” Beretta whispered in his ear. “Isn’t she incredible!~”

 

“How devoted to the trade! How incredible! Why couldn’t I have been born in a world like this with such amazing drugs!~” His foster mother complained, stomping her feet angrily.

 

Ashton noticed that the woman’s features were starting to become more clear the longer she talked, and her features were becoming clearer. He did not remember that the woman had hazel eyes or plump rounded cheeks with swollen lips. That was because he had been just eight years old when he was taken away from that house after her husband strangled her after he discovered her cheating on him. But details were appearing in her visage that he didn’t remember that she had, it was jogging his memory as it happened.

 

“More!” The princess screamed from the machine she was strapped to.

 

“Take this!” Ashton yelled and pulled a lever he hadn’t pulled yet.

 

He had finally started to get an idea of what the various levers and wheels did after his short time experimenting with the machine. The positions were pre-set so that the transition from one to another would not harm the person in the machine, and the enchantments had replaced the electrical parts. If he wasn’t in a situation where he had a woman who was screaming for more abuse and a delusional hallucination of a long-dead woman he barely remembered, he would take time to admire such a creation. Even on Earth trying to create something like this machine would have been hard.

 

Suddenly from the ceiling, a long tentacle with a round, blunt tip appeared and moved down to the captured princess and moved into her open mouth and down her throat. There was no such thing as gentle as it used quite a bit of force and forced her head straight up to make the passage as straight as possible. Her fingers and toes in their restraints started to move around erratically and her eyes rolled back into her head as she continued to jerk and twitch through one orgasm after another. 

 

“Beretta! Do you see a woman standing next to the princess?” He asked silently.

 

“A woman? There is no one else here… Are you okay?~” She asked seriously.

 

“A woman who died in my last life is standing before me! She… is taking off her shirt and is showing me her bra…” Ashton muttered.

 

“When did you start seeing her?~,” Beretta asked.

 

“When we got back to the mansion it started,” Ashton explained. “My chest feels tight, but I am not sure if it is because I am scared right now or excited.” 

 

For a middle-aged woman, his foster mother had been stacked with breasts that were D-cup and a toned stomach, and large hips. She was sliding the denim off of her hips to reveal black panties that matched her black bra. Her legs were plump and she had nice skin without any wrinkles and long hazel hair on her short frame. She moved underneath the princess and began to use her tongue to attack the skin between the princess’ pussy and ass. Reaching down with her hand, she reached into her black panties and began fingering herself.

 

What the hell is going on!? Ashton thought in panic.

 

***

Meanwhile…

Tristan, Royal Capitol, Lost Lamb’s Orphanage

 

A man with a clean-shaven face used a bucket of water to scrub his face and his short red hair that was recently cut and patchy. That was because it was done by one of the kids from the orphanage, for the last few months he had been working here as a priest. During this time he had taken on the god of lost children, Illasia who was a healing god. While he was still taking some time to adapt, he was able to recover his former abilities.

 

“Ah! Michael, you are looking well today!” A middle-aged priest called with some joy in his voice.

 

“No thanks to you!” Michael accused. 

 

“Hahaha! Who would have expected such a devious curse to be placed on the gold coins in that chest?” The man said in his defense with an awkward laugh.

 

“This is why I had to clean up my act! If I didn’t do it, then who would?!” Michael accused the priest. “These children rely on you! You tried to put a six-year-old girl into military training! Are you out of your damn mind!!”

 

“Still, I wonder if Lord Grayfield knew about the curse and that is why he gave it to me?” The middle-aged priest muttered.

 

“I doubt anyone would have found that curse unless they were a high priest! It took me hours to free you of that curse and that was with the two of us attacking it from both sides!” Michael complained.  

 

“The gold has been cleansed but I have been thinking of keeping some of it as a co-” The middle-aged priest began before a loud crash came from the room next to them.

 

“What was that?!” Michael asked with alarm and moved out of the washroom with the middle-aged priest.

 

They were standing in the hallway that led to the various rooms, it was made with wood and had a stone floor, with various doors on both sides. Suddenly they heard the sound of something soft rubbing over wood coming from a cracked door down the hallway.

 

“That is my room!” The middle-aged priest cried and began running for the door as quickly as he could. 

 

“Wait!” Michael yelled before chasing after the middle-aged priest.

 

The middle-aged priest went into the door at the end of the hallway first and immediately yelled out loudly in fright. Michael followed closely behind him and looked over his shoulder only to feel his own heart almost jump out of his chest. The furniture in the room that included a desk, a table, a bed, three chairs, and various other objects like a wardrobe and desk had been moved. From their place on the floor, they had all been moved to the ceiling and everything seemed to be defying gravity by some unknown means. 

 

“Last time this happened the furniture was pinned in place with rusted iron nails…” The middle-aged priest muttered.

 

“This has happened before?” Michael asked.

 

“The message is clear.” The middle-aged priest said pointing to one of the walls.

 

On every inch of the wall written in blood-red ink was the same message written hundreds of times in the same font. “Spend it!” was written countless times.

 

“Is that blood?!” Michael asked, reaching forward and collecting some of the liquid on his finger before smelling it. The cloying metallic scent assailed his nostrils and confirmed his guess causing him some panic when he looked at the amount.

 

Finished with a prayer a pale light spread from the priest's body that spread light through the room with his prayer. Long dark shadows were cast across the room that looked sinister and dark. In the middle of the room's ceiling below the table, a pit of darkness could be seen that looked like an abyss.

 

“A shadow!” Michael said with some hesitation. “That is a tear leading to the shadow realm! What the hell have you gotten me into?!” 

 

Next Chapter: No One Wants a Weak Leader

11