Chapter 2.
507 7 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Crafting Table> [Progress: stage 1/?]

 

Available to craft:

 

  • [Flint and steel]
  • [Simple knife]

 

Requirements to unlock stage two: 

  • [Kill 1 animal to satisfy hunger] [Incomplete]
  • [Sleep 1 night to achieve rest] [Incomplete]
  • [Secretly masturbate to the following character to satisfy sexual urges] [Incomplete]
  • [Drink water to satisfy thirst] [Complete]

I quickly shook my head in fright, trying to get rid of the text in my vision. The text disappeared much to my relief.

 

I was still rapidly blinking my eyes, making sure the text was gone. Am I going crazy?

 

I could hear noises coming from outside the cave. The two half-naked women had come back.

 

“What kind of a crazy bastard took us here!” The daughter was freaking out.

 

I had recovered from the shock and decided it’s more important to focus on surviving.

 

“Did you find anything?” I asked. 

 

“There was just.. wilderness,” she answered me before turning towards her mother. 

 

“I’m scared!” she began crying all of a sudden, and hugged her mother. The mother’s breasts pressed against her body as they hugged, she was consoling her daughter.

 

A red text appeared in my vision: 

 

[Secretly masturbate to the following character to satisfy sexual urges.]

 

I shook my head again and even hit it a couple times, panicking about losing my mind.

 

The mother patted her daughter’s back. “Don’t cry, don’t cry.” However, her own expression was also grim.

 

“But..but weren’t we in a car crash? We should have died, right?” 

 

Baffled by the text that quickly disappeared, I was trying to figure out what caused it to pop up. It appeared when I was looking at the mother’s snugly covered breasts.

 

Wait. Please don’t tell me..

 

While they were having an episode, I sneaked to the back of the mother to experiment, pretending to do something important. They didn’t notice me, since the daughter was loudly crying with her eyes closed because of the tears. 

 

I stared at the mother’s plump ass, it was roundly majestic and stood there with all its might. If we really were cavemen, I would probably force her to bear my offspring.

 

Sure enough, the red text popped up.

 

[Secretly masturbate to the following character to satisfy sexual urges.] [Urgent]

 

..Urgent?

 

I seemed to have some sort of technology installed within me. I scanned my body, there should be no injuries. At least it didn’t cause any physical harm.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” the daughter asked me. She had stopped crying, having noticed my distressed expression. 

 

I placed the palm of my hand over my forehead and rubbed it. “Just follow me.” I figured I should show them the water supply. Focus on surviving, Lucas.

 

The two women warily followed me, hugging each other tightly. 

 

They drove over me with a car, so I wasn’t exactly a stranger. Moreover, I talked like a gentle giant and did well to hide my lecherous gazes from them.

 

I took them to the cave and showed them the water source. 

 

“It’s drinkable, you are probably thirsty,” I told them gently.

 

“Water!” the daughter exclaimed and hurriedly knelt down to drink, her butt protruding towards me. Her mental breakdown seemed to have passed quickly.

 

“Please turn around.” The mother politely asked, but there was no room for negotiation in her gaze. She kept her sharp green eyes on me to make sure I wasn’t staring at her daughter’s bottom. 

 

“..?”

 

I pretended like I was an eunuch who didn’t know what she was talking about. 

 

She moved some of her long flowing hair away from her face, trying to think of words. I was having a hard time keeping eye contact with this wild beauty in front of me, she was a masterpiece of evolution. Her face was the aged version of her daughter’s.

 

“We are still two women, I hope you understand.” She kindly smiled towards me, realizing how innocent I was. 

 

“Even though the situation is like this, until we find more clothes..” she kept dropping hints while delicately covering her large breasts hidden by the cloth with her hand, as if to show me what she meant.

 

“Ah, now I understand what you mean. Of course, miss!” I pretended to realize what she meant only now and turned away at once.

 

When I could hear her by the water stream, I turned to look at the two backs faced towards me. 

 

I was a bit disappointed by my perviness, but my raging hormones and male instincts made me forget about common sense in front of this woman. Who cares about courtesy in a situation like this.

 

The mother was crudely sitting down with her ardent red hair running down her back, splashing water on her face. 

 

Her meaty walls were in a slightly opened position, and I was sure that I could see some of her private parts through her ample cheeks. 

 

[Secretly masturbate to the following character to satisfy sexual urges.] [Urgent!]

 

There was an additional exclamation mark. The text kept changing. Suddenly, I felt a jolt of electricity running through my body. 

 

“Argh..” I muffled the sound my mouth involuntarily made out of pain. 

 

[Punishment has been issued. Please complete the task to avoid further punishments.]

 

I was quickly interrupted when the daughter stopped drinking. I immediately turned away while struggling with the pain, pretending I had been staring outside our cave the whole time.

 

“Did you see anything blue while you were drinking that water?” I asked while facing away, imagining the possibility that they also had the blue screen in front of them.

 

“What?”

 

So it’s just me.

 

“Nothing.”

 

She curiously appeared in front of me. It’s certain that the daughter is beautiful, her facial features are extraordinary. She was only a little flat compared to her predecessor.

 

“Hey, what’s your name?” 

 

“I’m Lucas.” I tried to smile, but I was still in some pain.

 

“Lucas, we are influential. So you need to protect us until we get back, do you understand?” It almost sounded like a threat.

 

“Lucia!” Her mother yelled from behind me, but her voice lacked resolve. Almost like she also wanted to see how it goes, seeing me as a pushover.

 

The little princess sighed before continuing, “It’s not like we won’t compensate you, there will be a lot of money.”

 

“I understand,” I answered, pretending to be meek. 

 

She looked at me for a while, pondering.

 

Making up her mind, she attached to her mother’s arm who had also finished drinking. “I’m Lucia and this is my mother, Elisabeth!”

 

“I’m 18 and she is thirty-ni..-mmphf” Elisabeth quickly covered her mouth. She formed a horrifying smile.

 

“You know you are not allowed to say my age.” She pinched her crying daughter’s ear.

 

--

 

I was looking through some rocks within the cave.

 

“What are we going to do now, musclehead? How do we get home?” Lucia asked. She was getting more and more rude. Manners were probably spoiled out of her by an excessively luxurious upbringing.

 

“I’m looking for a big rock.”

 

“For what?” Elisabeth asked. 

 

“You’re hungry, aren’t you?”

 

As if on cue, Elisabeth’s stomach growled. Her curves required nutrition. She was a little meaty as expected of a mother, and the excess fat was in all the right places.

 

Elisabeth self-consciously hid her bare stomach with an urgent expression.

 

I looked at her. “It’s fine. Look at me, I’m this fat so I’m always hungry.”

 

Lucia was the only slender person among us, and she now came over and poked my stomach without hesitation. 

 

“Lu..Lucia! Stop that!” Elisabeth hurried over and grabbed Lucia with an apologetic expression. 

 

“It’s muscle, not fat!” Lucia poked her mother’s own belly, and it slightly gave in. “See?”

 

Lucia earned another loud smack on her head and Elisabeth was even more embarrassed.

 

I looked at Lucia. She is too wild tempered..

 

She would surely cause trouble in the future.

 

I finally found the right sized stone. 

 

“What are you going to do with that stone?” Lucia asked, looking at the stone in my hand like a puppy. 

 

“Find us food.”

 

“Shouldn’t we try to find a city? I don’t like this place.” 

 

She sure likes to speak. 

 

I sighed. “We don’t know how long we have to be here before someone finds us.”

 

I walked outside the cave, and the two women followed me. We were all in our primitive robes. I walked towards the small waterfall I saw from the cave, which had a calm pond beneath it. The place was almost like nature's own paradise.

 

Sure enough, there were large fish in it that looked like salmon. Elisabeth and Lucia seemed to have no initiative, and only followed me like I was the assigned leader.

 

I aimed towards one of the fish, and threw. My aim and sight had always been extremely good, and I hit a large fish on the first try. When the stone made an impact with the water, it caused great splashes.

 

I got a notification in front of me.

 

[Kill an animal to satisfy hunger] [Complete]

 

Balance +4 points

Total: 8 points

 

8 points? Right, I had already completed one of the tasks by drinking water previously.

 

“Wow, you actually did it!” Lucia shouted in joy, while her mother hid her eyes in terror as blood dripped from the fish.

 

“I know how to clean a fish!” Lucia exclaimed while thumping her chest, but then her expression fell. 

 

She gave me an accusatory look. “I have no knife. And how would we cook it, musclehead?”

 

“Lucia! He’s doing it for us, stop being so rude!”

 

“But mom..”

 

While they were bickering, I realized Lucia was right. Thinking about knives made me think of the blue screen. Didn’t it mention something about knives? 

 

“What was it.. crafting table?” I muttered aloud when I finally remembered the big name at the top of the screen. Suddenly, the big screen opened.

 

<Crafting Table> [Progress: stage 1/?]

 

Available to craft:

 

  • [Flint and steel]
  • [Simple knife]

 

Requirements to unlock stage two: 

  • [Kill 1 animal to satisfy hunger] [Complete]
  • [Sleep 1 night to achieve rest] [Incomplete]
  • [Secretly masturbate to the following character to satisfy sexual urges] [Incomplete]
  • [Drink water to satisfy thirst] [Complete]

I gathered myself in order to survive and tried to think of the next step.

 

How about.. “Simple knife.”

 

Balance: 8 points.

 

[Simple knife] costs: 8 points. Are you sure? 

 

Yes..”

 

After confirming my purchase, a knife appeared in my hand! It looked like a sharp stone and some string with a wooden handle, but it was impressive handiwork nevertheless. 

 

“-..that’s why you need to show him respect..” Elisabeth was still reprimanding her daughter when I interrupted them.

 

“Here.” I handed Lucia the knife. 

 

Lucia looked shocked when she saw it. "Wha.. did you make this!” A smile quickly formed on her face, like she had found a treasure. Elisabeth also looked surprised.

 

We went back inside the cave. Elisabeth was standing next to me, and we looked at Lucia skilfully cleaning the fish on a large stone. I never expected her to know this kind of thing.

 

“How do you know how to..?” I was about to ask Lucia, when her mother poked me on my ribs.

 

“Her late father taught her. It’s a sensitive matter.” Elisabeth whispered to me while looking at Lucia sympathetically. She must really love her child.

 

Suddenly, I felt a little bad for the girl who had continuously called me a musclehead.

 

However, there was a bigger problem. We still needed fire.

 

“Crafting table,” I said as quietly as possible.

 

<Crafting Table> [Progress: stage 1/?]

 

Available to craft:

 

  • [Flint and steel]
  • [Simple knife]

 

Requirements to unlock stage two: 

  • [Kill 1 animal to satisfy hunger] [Complete]
  • [Sleep 1 night to achieve rest] [Incomplete]
  • [Secretly masturbate to the following character to satisfy sexual urges] [Incomplete]
  • [Drink water to satisfy thirst] [Complete]

 

Flint and steel.

 

Balance: 0 points.

[Flint and steel] costs: 4 points. Insufficient balance.

 

 I need 4 more points. 

 

“Excuse me,” Elisabeth said to me in a way that her daughter who was immersed in cleaning the fish didn’t hear. I shook away the screen in front of me to listen.

 

She pointed outside the cave with an uneasy expression.

 

“I need to.. go..” she insinuated something while pointing outside, patiently waiting for me to understand.

 

 Ah! She has to pee!

 

“I understand,” I said reassuringly and nodded in acknowledgement with a serious face. 

 

Elisabeth smiled. “Can you look after my daughter while I go? She’s a little helpless at times,” she said as she worriedly looked towards her daughter. 

 

She seemed like a doting parent. The kind that would probably do anything for her child.

 

“Rest assured, ma’am. I’ll look over her.”

 

“Thank you, Lucas!” She gave me a beautiful smile before leaving. But it was different from the loving smile she gave to her daughter. It was like I was being manipulated. She seemed to know how to use her beauty as a weapon.

 

I watched Elisabeth disappear into the bushes. 

..

“Hey, Lucia. I’ll be right back.”

 

“Huh? Whatever,” she innocently said, excited about the fish.

 

--

 

I walked around the bushes towards where Elisabeth left. My heart was thumping from excitement, this almost felt illegal.

 

I quietly moved some leaves out of my way and finally saw her figure from behind.

 

She was looking around, probably to make sure it was a safe spot. I quickly knelt down behind a green bush to avoid being seen.

 

She squatted down and held her undergarment cloth up with one hand, while holding her red hair up with the other hand behind her back so it wouldn’t touch the muddy ground. She was out in the open, probably scared of any wild animals trying to sneak up on her.

 

I watched all this from a bush roughly twenty meters behind her.

 

I have to do this.. for the flint and steel.

 

I whipped my cock out as she was patiently waiting for herself to be comfortable peeing. Soon enough, pee was trickling down her thigh, and she hurriedly tried to fix her position. 

 

She let out a small primal grunt of pleasure, and the pee was forming a puddle under her on the muddy soil.

 

I could see some pink folds behind her perfectly fat ass, that was the place where Lucia came from. 

 

Wait.. is that..?

 

I could vaguely see some strands of red hair between her legs. They looked to be just as invigoratingly red as the hair on her head.

 

With these thoughts, I was jacking off savagely. It didn’t matter if I was loud, her pee falling down to the moist ground made a loud watery sound.

 

My member was above average in terms of size like my whole body, and I fantasized ramming into her with all of my world-renowned strength, thinking what would happen to her.

 

The stream of pee was finally calming down after thirty seconds and I ejaculated, not taking my eyes off her. I fell on the ground with my hand supporting me, getting lost in Elisabeth’s beauty. The situation was so exciting, just those thirty seconds were enough to satisfy me for now.

 

[Masturbate to the following character to satisfy sexual urges] [complete]

 

Balance +4 points

Total: 4 points

 

I rushed back towards the cave. I opened the crafting table and chose flint and steel. Soon enough, flint and steel appeared in my hands. To make sure it didn’t seem suspicious, I grabbed some leaves on my way to start the fire with.

 

As I was approaching the cave, I saw a brown animal’s back lurking at the entrance, sniffing the air. Saliva dripping from its mouth, this beast was attracted to the smell of fish.

 

A.. bear?

12