Prologue
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- a lush garden-

Full of flowers, there are lots of souls here. They are floating in deep slumber while others are exited for something. 

Among them is a young man, he is our protagonist. A man of lazy demeanor, but someone who actually touched a grass. 

This garden is called the garden of reincarnation, a sacred place for souls, but the reincarnation they give is random. You can be a plant and even a dragon if you're lucky.

" You're still there, waiting?" a big dude appeared behind him, cross armed.

The young man bowed and smiled.

" They're taking too long" the young man just quietly said with a dull, lifeless, and bored eyes. 

"So, what are you expecting? Hehehehe look, I think I'm gonna be a big dragon," the big dude said proudly 

"That's nice, I want to be a dragon too," he seems more lively now and something picked his interest. 

"But dragons looks so lame, you know, you won't have that much of choices because dragons are already the apex of everything .

"It's better to have something you can design on your own," Ashl speak like a machine gun.

"Hmmm but dragon is stronger," the big dude defended

They continue their childish arguments and soon a calming melody echoe through the air, bringing every souls back from their slumber.

This caught the attention of the two and they are filled with great expectations at what to come.

After everyone is done, a big roulette with thousands of possibilities appeared mid air. Names were soon recited by a mysterious voice and every time the voice rang, the roulette will spin and giving unknown answers.

Time passed and quickly it's their turn.

"Mino" 

The wheel spin and soon pointed on a creature

" Lesser land subspecies of the great Minokawa"

 You have 10 minutes to say goodbye to your friends and family "

Mino hugged Ashl tightly to the point that he wants to complain, but he just awkwardly smile.

"Ohhh sorry sorry, " Mino quickly let go and check Ashl if he's fine.

"So, what did you got?" Ashl is very curious 

"I got something called a lesser subspecies of a Minokawa something something, but I can already guess it's a kind of dragon " He said excitedly with a face full of grin

" Ohhhhhh i know that one, tho I don't really think it's a dragon, but maybe the subspecies is a kind of dragon. " Ashl is very happy for his friend.

He described to Mino what a Minokawa is and it just make Mino more happy. But sadly they don't have much time.

Mino have to leave before Ashl can even get his results, it make both of them really sad. But they have to say goodbye in the end.

And here comes a quiet Ashl looking at the roulette as his name was called out.

What he got is nothing special, but he's happy about it. 

Time pass and his time is finally up and his body was soon consumed by the light bringing him to his new home.

-in a deem dark forest lies an old flower soon blooming, its four large petals sway like lilies, clovers, and roses.

In the middle of the flower glimmer some lights and it formed into a sphere. There, a spirit moth open his eyes

-Prologue-

0