Prologue- The Fracture War
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

2082 Planet Earth the Fracture War, after a sudden fracture in our dimension unidentified beings with advance technology and unknown abilities invaded Earth with one desire to conquer. Due to Human beings insatiable hunger for greed and power even after many centuries Earth was still divided. Underestimating the first wave of attack which was a but a small fleet of scouts. Each power rather than joining together to fight the unknown threat, schemed against one another. Then when the 2nd attack arrived attacking from different sudden fractures around the world, each country fell one by one. Even though Earth was divided they still struggled, knowing that this war could lead to extinction to all life, finally they at last moment stood together and fought, but it was far too late. The only weapon Humans had that could do any damage was nuclear arms, and the unknown beings knew that, so all they had to do was disable them. Would you believe it or not this was how the Humans got lucky, the unknown beings thought that since every thing on earth ran on one primitive power source electricity, disabling electricity world wide would destroy their last defense. The unknown beings weren't wrong, with no advance weapons except weapons that didn't run on a electric power source the humans were defenseless, the 2nd attack ended up wiping 65% of the human population. With the victory at hand, the unknown beings finalized the last attack, but during this time whether it was the grace gods or just a coincidence this gave the humans a chance to counter attack.

During that time when the unknown beings restock their ships across each fracture for the 3rd attack, the humans launch an all out attack on each fracture with old air crafts that ran on fossil fuel. Like a clockwork gear, how the humans underestimated the small wave of the 1st attack, so did the unknown beings underestimating the last attack of the humans. When they saw how the humans air crafts didn't even penetrate their energy shields they continued to restock and organize while only using a small force to handle the attack. At this very moment was their demise, when the humans realize that their atomic weapons couldn't be launched why not just self detonate it themselves, so they advise a plan, around the world each human power organization that was left will commence an attack on each fracture, no matter what means they must come close to the fracture and self detonate their nuclear arm. At that moment when the the barrage of attacks stopped for a single day, they attacked, sacrificing themselves using what ever means of vehicles and air crafts just to get close to the fracture. It started with one, then another, like a thunder of booms on a stormy night, across the world where ever you were you could hear it. The result was that the fractures on the other side couldn't contain the explosions and disappeared. For the cost of 7 billions lives, the war finally ended.

1