Chapter Three: Nancy in the Sky with Diamonds, Part 2 (NSFW)
219 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Author's Note : This week ends a several month hiatus. Random was not gifted any Diamonds. See the about page Here for information on how your boosts, reviews, and ratings at various sites can add Diamonds to the story, and help unlock fun things for Random AND you, including five diamonds for every review here on Scribblehub, and five diamonds for every five new ratings. This week's update also includes our first NSFW scene. Technically, EVERY week is NSFW here, but today we have actual depictions of erotic content. Please also note that the story is a week ahead of Scribblehub at my website (see link above) . Enjoy! 

 

Random- G:465 D:112 

 

Claire - H:5 L:3 F:4 
Samantha - H:5 L:6 F:7
Usher - ?
Nancy - ?

 

The first thought I had was that this bathroom was bigger on the inside. The second thought I had was; so was she.

Sylvia had her knees on the lid of the toilet, one ankle up on the sink. She was stretched out, forearms braced against the wall. She had the golden skin tone that comes from tanning beds or nude beaches and blonde hair to match that fell in a long, straight bundle, swaying in front of her breasts. And what breasts!

<Random: Oh Em Gee, those can NOT be real. Wait, of course they aren’t. No more than that humongous club he’s using to rearrange her internal organs.>

They looked like balloons, the same golden color as the rest of her skin, with the exception of bright pink nipples. Nipples that were just as oversized. He had one hand cupping the breast closest to me, and her nipple peaked (hah) out past his fingers. He gripped her breast tightly, his other hand firmly around her waist, as he pulled her back against himself in time to his own thrusts.

Each thrust brought that unique wet sliding sound, followed by a meaty thwack as her ass met his hips with a shock, bouncing her back forward. My eyes drifted down her body, and I watched in mute fascination as his cock slid in and out from between her lips, framed by a short golden bush that practically shone in the cheap artificial light.

I blinked a moment, shaking my head in a touch of vertigo. I flicked my eyes back and forth between her ecstatic face, tightly gripped tit, and slamming ass and pussy.

<Random: Okay, that’s weird as fuck. I’m not moving, but it's like… it's like my viewpoint is moving so I have the best angle to view the action, no matter which action I’m looking at. Weird. Cool, but weird.>

 

I watched the scene in front of me for a couple of minutes, the novelty, AND vertigo, of rapidly changing viewpoints wearing off. On a thought, I pulled back a step from the door and looked back down the aisle toward the front of the plane.

<Random: Hunh, weird.>

Everyone wasn’t frozen, but nothing was actually happening, like they were all in static cycles, waiting for input.

I put my eye back to the crack in the door, enjoying the show some more. Her moans and gasps raised in both volume and pitch as his cock pulled out of her, glistening with her juice, then slammed back in. Just as I expected her to start that final ramp up to an orgasm, there was a slight change of position back to where they had been a moment ago, and her sounds came back down to the lower energy they started at, ramping slowly back up.

<Random: It’s a loop! A nice one, a good couple minutes of fucking, but they’re in a loop. Is it… waiting for me?>

Well, nothing to it but to do it. I reached out and pushed the door slightly.

The loop altered, but only in a few minor ways.. Sylvia’s head turned slightly, her eyes meeting mine. Her lips broadened into a grin, and her tongue darted out the corner of her mouth. Her moans changed in timbre, a deeper pleasure, as she bucked back harder into her partner. He definitely noticed HER, though he hadn’t yet seen me, as he slapped her ass on the withdraw a few times.

I snagged my finger under the handle and pulled it back mostly closed.

<Random: Let me test something here.>

Sure enough, her tongue slid back into her mouth, her head turned back to the wall, and her sounds of pleasure went back to the previous loop.

<Random: Good to know. I wonder if that will work in other scenes, or if I found a bug.>

I stepped forward again, opening the door a bit wider than I had before.

<Random: I wonder…>

I wondered if there were a few gradual changes that I could step through, using the door as a controller of sorts. However, as soon as the door was cracked about six inches, I felt my arm lock up.

Sylvia’s eyes met mine once more.

 

<Sylvia: “Pull my hair baby, pull it HARD!”>

Her fucktoy complied with a grin, his hands letting go of tit and hip, wrapping her hair around his fingers like a chuckwagon driver taking the reins. He tugged firmly but slowly, using his new grip to slam her back into him with each thrust. She dropped eye contact with me, face pointing to the ceiling as the grip on her hair pulled her neck taut and arched her back.

<Sylvia: “OH GOD. YES. RIDE THAT PUSSY”>

I watched, still frozen, as the slapped together harder. The magical shifting view focused on her lips as the guy’s cocked started to froth up. Liquid gathered in her bush, and I watched, more amused than turned on, as a single large droplet formed, hanging from a few hairs. I didn’t see a lens flare, but I swear I could hear the “schwing” sound that would have accompanied one before the droplet fell, splashing on the lid of the toilet.

<Gary: Oh god, oh my god. Don’t cum yet, don’t cum yet, gotta hold it, gotta hold it, at least we aren’t being watched, oh god this feels so good.>

<Random: At least we aren’t being watched? Is the dude an exhibisionist. She surely is.>

Her arms left the wall and wheeled back and up, as she blindly caught him by the forearms.

<Sylvia: “Come on Gary, fuck me good. Come on. Give a good show to our audience.”>

Fuck. Uh… wait.

<Random: Fuck.>

<Gary: Our what? FUCK!>

He turned towards the door and looked me dead in the eyes. His face paled, and his cock, already throbbing with each pump, visibly twitched and jumped.

<Random: Now THERE’S a dude what does his Kegels.>

He turned back towards the wall himself, bending down a bit further against Sylvia’s back as his fingers gripped her hair so tight, his knuckles started getting white. 

 

<Gary: Don’t cum, don’t cum, think of the Queen, don’t cum until she does, dontcumdontcumdontcum FUUUUUCK!>

<Sylvia, “OH FUCK YES! POUND THAT PUSSY!”>

<Gary: “FUCK! Baby, I’m”>

 

<Sylvia: THE FUCK HE IS!>

 

<Sylvia: “DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE, I’M SO CLOSE, GARRRRYYY”>

Gary shuddered and thrust a few more slow, hard thrusts, grunting and convulsing. His cock throbbed visibly, his vein looking like lightning bursting across a massive energy weapon in a cartoon. His cock started deflating, and slid out of her with a spurting sound. I was spared the expected dripping from her gaping lips, as a condom hung loosely from his shrinking cock, the tip ballooning out with creamy gel.

<Random: Fuck, that’s like, a cup of cum. Well, it IS that type of game.>

Sylvia sprung to her feet and turned

<Sylvia: “For Her sake, Gary, really? I WAS THIS CLOSE!”>

<Gary: “I, Uhh, that is, Um, I’m sorry?”>

<Sylvia: “Just… get dressed and go back to your seat. We’ll talk tomorrow.”>

In a moment of mild vertigo, the scene flashed, and then Gary, fully dressed, his head hanging in shame, was walking towards me.

<Gary: “Excuse me…”>

Wordlessly, I slipped aside and let him go past. I watched as he started walking up the aisle and noticed Nancy standing at a reloaded drink cart several rows away, looking at me suspiciously.

<Random: Oh fuck, did she hear any of that? I… I’m going to look suspicious just standing here, but…>

I looked back into the bathroom. Sylvia was wiping herself down with a small washcloth, not paying any attention to me. Or so I thought, until she suddenly whispered in a rising hiss, still not looking at me.

 

<Sylvia: “Don’t just stand there like an idiot, get in here and close the door, I’ll be out of your way in a minute.”>

With a last glance at Nancy as Gary slid his way past the drink cart, I slipped in and shut the door.

<Random: “Uhh, sorry about that.”>

She stopped, looking up at me. Confusion in her eyes, she froze for a moment, unnaturally still, in a way that I had started to associate to my saying things that… maybe the game wasn’t programmed for. Maybe?

<Sylvia: “Sorry for what?”>

<Random: “Well, I’m guessing you and Gary are exhibitionists, hence the not quite closed door, but that extra thrill pushed him over the edge too soon. So… sorry for peeking in and making him blow before you got a good orgasm?”>

If that wasn’t the weirdest thing I’d ever said…

Sylvia smiled, and reached past me, sliding up close enough that I could feel a hard nipple pressing into my chest. I heard a clunk as she slid the dial on the door, locking it and moving the sign outside to “occupied”.

<Sylvia: “Well, I appreciate that. If I’m not being too forward, I AM still really horny. And you look…”>

She looked down, and my gaze followed her to my obvious erection fighting against my shorts for freedom. She reached towards my crotch, without quite touching me.

<Sylvia: “... Interested. Want to have some fun?”>

<Random: “Well, my mother taught me to never disappoint a lady.”>

She smiled again, and I felt her hand on my bulge. Her pinky started pressing up gently into my balls; her thumb and forefinger popped the button, and then with a slow zzzzzip, unzipped my fly. I could feel her fingers wrapping around me through my underwear, and I stifled a low moan.

 

<Random: Oh yeah, it IS that kind of fucking game!>
<Random: “Oh gods…”>

 

And the sensation stopped. Sylvia stopped. Everything stopped, and golden letters of fire burnt across my vision.

 

:: Mile High Inter-Lewd is a Premium Scene. 1500 Diamonds to unlock. Y/N? ::

 

<Random: Oh. Right. It’s THAT fucking kind of fucking game….>

 

Random- G:465 D:112 

 

Claire - H:5 L:3 F:4 
Samantha - H:5 L:6 F:7
Usher - ?
Nancy - ?

 

5