Way of Semesta I
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the quiet night, someone was standing inside the cave. He wore a black robe with a triangular symbol made of thick red blood on his back. The person was staring blankly at a phenomenon in front of him. 

The black-robed person clenched a fist in his left hand, then the red liquid was flowing from the rip on his arm, he had a smirk on his face, then said, "The end has come." 

The sentence is trigger of an event that no one can predict its arrival. 

Because a few seconds later, chaos swept in all over the Earth.

No place can live peacefully after that event arrives. 

 —ROAAAARRR 

 Screams that could make body creeps are echoed from the bottom of the Earth to areas lived by humans. 

 BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP! 

 War drums were sung by the saviors of mankind, they did not expect that terrifying events written in the ancient books thousands of years ago would happen, it was written as, "They will appear again because they won't give up until the human extinction is confirmed." 

....

Vast barren plains on the African continent are in great turmoil, there occurred an invasion escorted by a powerful Beast and his herd. The village that doesn't lucky enough got passed by Beast herd was immediately destroyed and only left fingerprints indicating that... 

There was used to be life existing. 

The Beast invasion was all over the world. Villages or cities ruled by kingdoms were also attacked without exception. The happy life of mankind is gone! 

No one can laugh happily, except an innocent child... 

 Because they died and flew to a different realm, then laughed merrily with their friends in the Heaven garden. 

....

In a luxurious meeting room decorated with various royal ornaments, a gathering was being held to discuss this tense event...

"

Don't talk nonsense! How could the Earth Emperor help a small kingdom like us?!" barked a random King. 

The territory of every kingdom on the African continent has suffered numerous casualties. So they're irritated when heard some nonsense words. 

 "I'm just saying what has to be said. What all of you have to do is WAIT! They'll come to help." 

Since the arrival of that short message, the excitement of the spirit immediately smolders in the hearts of every warrior of mankind.

....

However, two weeks have passed, those promise didn't come either.

The warriors of mankind from the African continent have struggled with all their might to withstand the onslaught of the beast swarms. 

The equipment they had was nearly destroyed and had lost its suitability.

Many of them have given up fighting for their hometown. 

They sat and watched a herd of Beasts destroy their home. 

"I have hundreds of Grade D Materials! Let's make some equipment!" 

"Throw it away, it's useless to face those bastard." 

"We just need Blessing to strengthen it!" 

"Mages and Priests don't have any Potions to constantly supply us with Blessing. 

"Everything was in vain! Where did that sweet promise gone?! Is it because we are weak that we deserve to be left behind?! WHY THIS WORLD IS SO UNFAIR!!!" 

The warriors of mankind have lost their purpose in life. They just want to live 'till old and die in peace.

But now is not the time to daydream like that, because all the lands across the Earth are experiencing the same thing. 

"Unfair? Hmm... that's true. Weak person will got beaten by the strong one. The strong one will got beaten by the strongerr person, and will continue like that until the strongest one is fallen by time. Don't you often see that in the forest? 

"Even you guys often hunt weak rabbits in the meadows, don't you?" 

Someone who had complained about injustice was immediately shaken when he heard the statement, "Wo—who are you?!" 

A man with long blonde hair who made a striking statement earlier ignored the question and continued his monologue while looking straight ahead, "And you know it, because you are the cause of everything!

"Yet you gave up and didn't want to take responsibility for the sins you committed?! How shameless," said blonde man clearly.

"SHUT UP! You have no idea what we've been through!" 

"Right! YOU! Outsiders! Don't deserve to talk like that!" 

The man turned to the group of people who were already preparing to pull out the sword from their waist. 

His deadly blue eyes had lost any sign of humanity, it had been months since the man had to face the Beast in various places. However, he looked at them like a pile of trash that could talk. 

The blonde man is also preparing to pull out his sword to finish off this sinful human.

However, his intentions were soon dashed when he heard a familiar voice coming from afar. 

—clatak-clatak-clatak-clatak 

Sound of horses galloping in the distance could be heard. The horse was running towards the blonde man at a very high speed. 

Neighhhigh 

The horse shrieked when it reached his sights, a big man wearing shiny armor descended from its back. 

"Salute to General Britz! Xie Zhang reports!" The big man greeted the man with long blonde hair whose name just knew as Britz.

Britz was General of The Strongest Knight Army, usually shortened to T.S.K.A. 

When the group of people who intended to attack Britz heard Xie Zhang's words, they fell silent. Their hearts immediately beat very fast, as they would explode if didn't catch their breath. 

Britz just nodded his head slightly when he heard Xie Zhang's words. 

"The Dark Wallet Corps will arrive in this kingdom within ten minutes, and they are ready to fight to the death!"

"How many of them are left?" 

"235 Dark Knights out of 250 in the previous battle!" 

"That Unique Beast took out 15 Dark Knights?" Britz took a deep breath as he thought about it, "Looks like we'll be facing a powerful Beast on this continent. Xie Zhang, send my word!" 

"I'm ready to acknowledge it, General." Xie Zheng round up his eyes as he grave to bring the words. 

“Within five days! The entire Corps of The Strongest Knight Army must reduce the Beast population on the African continent by 70%! 

"For ten Knight who can kill many Beasts, will be rewarded according to me!" 

"General! I'm, Xie Zheng! Suggest you to mention the reward!" Xie Zheng said with an uneasy feeling, he could have been killed when he asked empty questions during wartime like this. But he just should be, then those Corps can be more heated to war.

"F

"Fight with me to the death," said Britz with keen eyes, "One more thing! I will take care of the Beasts in this kingdom alone! So, direct the Dark Wallet Corps to another kingdom!" 

"Xie Zheng will convey your message in its entirety!” he said sincerely. Then get on the horse and ride towards the location where the Dark Wallet Corps is located. 

After delivering the message, Britz stared intently at a village in front of him. The village had been burned as a result of the Beast attack. However, there were still many screams and human cries that could be heard from the place he standing. 

Then, Britz started to walk towards the village... 

"W—General! Y-you going alone?!" said one of the groups of people who had given up earlier. 

However, Britz didn't even turn her head for the slightest and just kept walking, then he started talking to herself loudly that can be heard by those group of people. 

"Don't let those dirty blood soak to the ground you're stepping on!" 

—Shrink! 

Britz took out his equipment, which was a sword made of ancient stones that the Emperor had given to him. The blade is very dazzling to the eye when hit by the light. 

"Smear your sword in its fresh blood!" 

—Slash! 

The Beast that suddenly ran in front of him died instantly with a single motion of the sword. 

"And die with dignity in our heart!" 

After got all of the attention, he started to swinging his sword diligently to those Beast herd. 

....

25 years passed. Now the Earth has returned to its calm state and humans can live more prosperously. 

The events of that carried out by the Beast are remembered in a book entitled as 'Human Extermination by Beast Invasion', It is recorded in the book, that in the past 25 years there have been three waves of invasions. The first wave is in 2 years, the second wave lasts 5 years, and the third wave lasts 8 years. 

The book will not be lost in time, because its contents are the life and death battle of a species on the Earth, namely Humans. The total victims of the Beast Invasion reached 350 million people and 80% of them were ordinary people whose villages were suddenly attacked. 

Today is a second anniversary after Humanity's victory over Beasts in the third wave and today is also meeting of all the Earth kings generated by Britz the General of The Strongest Knight Army. This scene happened because the previous Emperor had suddenly disappeared without news over two years. However, the last news someone received was.... 

"According to the latest news, the Emperor disappeared after fighting two Legendary Beast in the third wave of Beast Invasions."

Britz was standing in the imperial meeting room and explainingg something to the kings who had come.

Britz invited the Earth kings to visit the empire and discuss the current situation. 

"I said that, because I hope the Emperor can return to the palace and protect Earth from endless threats!

"But after two years have passed. The Emperor has not returned to the palace and his whereabouts are still unknown."  Britz stood up straight at the main table, then turned her head left and right with a sharp look. 

"I don't want humanity to fall into misery again! Therefore, I will use the Emperor's authority for the time being! 

"Does anyone mind?!"

All the kings sitting in the room didn't answer his question and instead turned to each other. I

It is clear with Britz's actions as General Commander of T.S.A.K. cannot be underestimated.

Still, becoming the Emperor? They do not dare to bet! 

"General Britz! I'm a King of from West! Don't mind if you want the Emperor's throne!" firmly a King who sat in the middle row. 

Then it provoked various gossip and made the room bustling. Some said they agreed, however, most of them refused the proposal.  

Britz didn't like this kind of situation, then took her sword with a solemn look.

—BRAK-BRAK-BRAK!! 

He struck the table with the sword still in its sheath. 

"LISTEN THIS!!" Britz screamed with his fierce voice and made the people in the room feel threatened and trembled with fear. 

“I have no intention of becoming Emperor! I just want to protect this seat from inexperienced people like all of you!! 

"If the Emperor returns or there is someone worthy to sit on this throne! Then I will make sure all of you TO AGREE MY SUGGESTION!" Britz ended it with another glare. Though he also brought out his secret ability to frighten them.

Everyone in the room immediately fell silent and did not dare to voice their opinion again.

But it didn't last long.... 

rooaaaAAARRRR! 

Clamor sounded in the sky and echoed through the room. Britz knew about this Beast. When they let out a roar, then the environment will immediately feel cold and can lower the temperature to -100 Celsius.

But luckily the Beast shouted from the sky and this room was able to ward off half of those ability. 

Britz immediately ran out of the room and looked up at the gray sky. One other thing that stands out the most is the presence of Legendary Beast, that is.... 

"Dragon Crull!" Britz immediately screamed when he saw the blue color on the tail. 

Moments later, a scroll fell from the sky right in front of Britz. The paper of tree bark was tied with a dark red rope. 

Britz took it and read the contents of the paper. After read it, he mmediately ran into the room again to inform the Kings of this threat.

His worries were soon answered. 

This is completely out of his control!

The contents of the scroll that's written in black ink was.... 

[ Dear Emperor Britz, 

As our respect to commemorate your coronation as Emperor on Earth. 

I, we, and all the Beasts desire to gift you a 'Beast Invasion'. I hope you will happily accept my gift on the appointed day, 3 Years from now~ 

Our regards. 

Beast Family ] 

The screen was started to fade to black and some song appeared, then some letter written on. 

[ WAY OF SEMESTA ]

[ WORLD'S FIRST VIRTUAL REALITY MMORPG!!! ] 

[ WAY OF SEMESTA will launch on January 1, 2055!!! Get ready to fight Beast and adventure all day long!!! ] 

[ Way of Semesta launch schedule (0 Day 23 Hours 59 Minutes 54 seconds) ]  

1