Chapter 16
1k 6 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Altdorf, was different in this dress. A lot of people glanced over her as if acknowledging her and ignoring her in the same breath. Even here, she was just a servant, so why bother? People cast their gaze on Elaine more. She had some startling black lips to go along with the black outfit she had worn, and while it’s quality was not great, people whispered about it being some social experiment, or sign of a falling out with her patron.

Still, she was not bothered, because bothering noblewomen didn’t end well for anyone. Ignoring the fact that Elaine wasn’t one and didn’t claim to be one, she just walked with a well mimicked gait and people made their own assumptions. Taking her “maid” to a tailors shop, Elane would browse with the hand of the shopkeeper, auxiliary stuff dumped into Estaria’s arms to carry as they chunnered on about hair and skin tone and how striking she looked in that lip paint.

Was this how they treated Elane when she was dressed? As a mobile hat-stand not even worth a glance? She had nerves of steel to not only be brushed off but also used without a thought and not say anything about it. Her appreciation for Elaine’s capabilities improved every day. Though, in her introspection, she missed her love coming up beside her and whispering.

“The Dwarves need to hurry up and invent some kind of small device that I can use to keep that dour look off your face~ Maybe some kind of vibrating rock” she teased, making Estaria’s cheeks flush. Damned woman, she was a deviant! Who needed tying up and spanking. Or maybe that was Es’ projections, her head was always muddled around Elaine.

Eventually, they finally got through all the dresses, black velvet, long enough to cover her, but short enough to be interesting. It had a good sheen to it and worked well with her lip paint. Giving it a twirl, she turned to Estaria and flicked her eyebrows.

“What do you think?~” she asked, a sultry purr to her voice.

“Y-you….look beautiful, E...Ma’am” Estaria stammered a little, trying to get her brat head on. But, Elaine really span her in circles and made it so hard…

“Excellent! I do so enjoy your opinion” Elane exclaimed, paying for the dress and heading out into the city again. Though they hadn’t gone a block before Elane gave her neck a teasing stroke and guided her to the marketstall. Here, as threatened, Elane went shopping, making sure to get plenty for the house and fill the basket Estaria was carrying with it. She was going all in making sure Estaria felt like a Maid in service to her Lady. And now properly dressed, everyone treated Elaine like one as well. It was invigorating to see, and Es found her thighs rubbing together sometimes when they were still. It was just...the heat. Full outfit was hot. That’s all…

After a well perused shopping trip, and several dozen curtsies to others who Elaine had subtly gestured she should, they arrived at a nice restaurant. Estaria’s stats were helping keep her spry and with a spring, despite Elaine’s constant edging and attempts to wear Estaria down any way she could. They entered and were given a nice table, not batting an eye as Elaine told Estaria to take a seat and order something. It was all very expensive even on the salary she had, and it felt awkward to get something too much. So in the end she ordered a mild meal. Which, sort of fit her role.

Fitting into her role, Elaine ordered a lavish meal and sides and sat back preening like a peacock. When the meal did come, Elaine insisted on being publicly romantic, sharing food off her fork, staring dreamily, making compliments and flirts. It was all extremely embarrassing for Estaria, who never really took the spotlight anywhere she couldn’t kill people. The dinner was a fantastic night, and they left the place amidst whispers barely polite enough to not shout, which seemed something Elaine was totally down for.

Walking home, Elaine would suddenly drag Estaria into an alleyway and press her against the wall, kissing passionately, with hands making possessive gropes for her breasts.

“I don’t know if it is this uniform or the hair or you being out with me...but I feel like I want you. Not just like and live with, but have you as mine” Elaine’s eyes stared back, misting with such love, it was so heart-warming to see.

“Let’s wait till we get home, at least?” Estaria offered, giving a coy smile that just spurred further torment.

“Ohh? You don’t want to make love in an alleyway where anyone could see us?” she teased, giggling a little and kissing her neck one last time before letting her collect herself and pick up the basket.

“.....Maybe later” she muttered, her face bright red from this whole ordeal. Elaine’s laughter was gentle and teasing, though implied she’d not for one moment forget this.

Walking home, hand in hand, it was such a sweet romantic thing at the end of the day. Added to the fact that Elaine made Estaria get on the bed while still wearing her uniform and finally let her crest the edge after a whole day of torment and denial. It was a bit maddening, but so immense when she finally got what she had been craving. Maybe being a Maid to her wouldn’t be such a big problem after all~

40