Chapter 61
341 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok, maybe don’t go right back to the house. Filnon - if she was there -  would probably not appreciate Estaria jumping her bones and spending the next six hours in a hot and heady tussle for the top bunk, as it were. So, Es would go and get the second best thing to hot sex with your wife while dressed like a maid; A Good Meal. Priorities were important, after all. And so were looks as well, so before leaving the arena completely, she got dressed back into her maid uniform, and propped up her collar to be front and center so everyone saw it right away. There was great pride in that.

 

Of course, she had a poor reputation among some people. Those who supported the Hag Queen, those who hated slaves like her because they gave others bad ideas. Those who were just sadistic dickbags supported by their culture. Those who hated her lustrous and full her beautiful crimson hair was. And so she had to make sure not to offend anyone during her way to the resturant. Which meant playing a game of ballet down the street so the people very overtly trying to walk into her, did not manage to do so.

 

With how durable she was these days, the flogging they would give her would feel just right, and maybe she wasn’t super opposed to being naked in front of a bunch of onlookers. She did have a divine body after all, might even attract a few new fans if they saw her in the nude, flogging or no. Still, a part of her realized that was just because she was horny as balls, and so managed to avoid getting herself into that kind of situation, to arrive at the restaurant properly. Fortunately, the owner was a fan of the ol’ Sickle Of Khaine, and so she got a fine meal and a lot of jealous stares.

 

Full of food, a little drunk from the fine wine, and still madly aroused from the whole murdering a Manticore and wearing this damned dress - why did she continue to torture herself like this? Filnon would happily oblige on the torment front, if she was asked - Estaria would wander down an alleyway and get accosted by about two dozen men and women with vicious leers. How typical of people. Though, hardly unique, this scene could be played out in Altdorf or Marienburg just as much.

 

“So what’ll it be, friends?” Estaria would ask, stepping forwards into the alleyway, heels clicking on the ground. “You want to rape and torture me and then kill me, or just kill me? Or are you one of those who will kill me and then rape me?” She asked, a blase tone as she strode forward without flinching. “Lil Miss over there looks like she just wants to do the rape part. Get hold of this collar and drag me to her home until I forget allllll about everyone else, but her~” 

 

The woman who Estaria had called out swallowed hard, apparently that hit the nail on the head a bit too hard. Still, Estaria wasn’t done, and carried on walking with such confidence her would-be muggers were backing off. 

 

“Sorry, Lil Miss. I did the brainwashed doll being forced to forget her friends routine once. And while you look like you’ll use me in the bedroom way more than the last one did, I am still not down for a rerun. You will have to look elsewhere for your toy. Might I suggest your friend there? She sorta squirmed when I commented on getting dragged to your house. Like she wants just that thing”

 

Estaria would give a smirk as she nodded to one of the others. And when the woman turned her head to look, Estaria moved. Like a bolt of lightning, she was in front of the woman she had been teasing in a second. Cupping her chin, she’d pull the Drukhari’s head down to look Estaria in the eyes. 

 

“Or maybe I’ll just keep you, hmm? You’ll be a perfect ceiling decoration me and my wife occasionally call down to play with when we get raunchy together” Estaria would reach her lips out, to brush against the woman’s, and then suddenly headbutt her with such a potent thwack the woman was rolled back and hit the ground with a thud. The noise startled the rest, knocking them out of their stunned states to scatter like deer. 

 

“And tell anyone else thinking the same thing what just happened!” Estaria exclaimed, stepping hard on the woman’s gut with her heel before finally getting home. And there she was. Her beloved wife, Filnon. Sat on a chair, looking at the mirror, seeming…dejected. This wouldn’t do. This wouldn’t do at all. So, wasting no time, Estaria would pick her up, and carry her over to the bed. Filnon yelped at such a man-handling, but was quickly pinned down by Estaria.

 

“I believe it is my turn~” she cooed, moving in to kiss Filnon’s lips deeply. But Filnon broke it off, and looked away. 

“Es, wait. I need to talk to you” she would get out quickly, before anything else happened. Fighting against herself, Estaria managed to roll backwards, letting Filnon shift a little under her wife’s straddling. “It’s about Malekith. He’s…the fault of it all” she would get out.

 

It was surprising, how quickly one could sober up with a word. How ice running through your veins so quickly put an end to the passion of before. And yet, here she was, Just staring now, waiting for the next part.

 

“It’s all due to him. Every part of Drukhari society, is hatred and venom stoked by him in some deluded attempt to make us strong. So we can pursue his petty revenge on the Asyurani. And yet, he’s also broken. When I went to see him, there was nothing left. A husk of a man barely able to speak, let alone show this grand and legendary temper of his. I don’t…I don’t know what has happened to him. If he was always like this, if he has become like this recently, or if that’s just a body double for meeting people….But, fuck I need to find out. And there is only one place I am going to be able to find out…”

Filnon would finish her tirade, grasping Estaria’s hands tightly as she did this entire time. Tears welled in Filnon’s eyes, anger and sadness and betrayal and the feeling of your dreams culminating in the worst possible  way. Like all your work getting to this point was just a waste of time.

 

“You, are going to have to kill me, Estaria. This is the only way”

7