Chapter 28
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Daemon, had a good point. As much as she hated it. So silently accepting her help, Emia opened her menu. She got a few messages but never bothered to really check them.

“So, what is that?” Elou asked, cocking her head softly.

“What is what?” Emia replied, opening the first message and seeing it was a box with apparently a free item in.

“The glowing thing you are messing with” Elou leaned forward and poked it with her finger, which went clean through the menu without doing anything.

“You….you can see it?” Emia had never seen anyone even acknowledge what she was doing with it, let alone see the thing itself.

“I’m a Daemon, darling. Akin to them as you are to the mortals. I am literally made of what isn’t there, so I am very perceptive to otherworldly stuff” Elou explained. Though, it did raise a good question as to what Elou was precisely, so Emia opened up Elou’s tab. Everyone had one but she never bothered checking because often, it was a waste of time. Besides, Elou’s name didn’t even show up above her head, which wasn’t a good sign.

Elouviana “Knightbane” Zashira, E҉̘̖r̘̲̭̪r͖͈͙̰ò̩̣̙̘r̞̺̰̼͟ years old

Exalted Bloodthirster of the First Host, Favoured Of Khorne, Blessed Princess Of The Skull Throne, Golden Priestess Of Blood

(Daemon Prince/Berserker)

Level 888

 

Strength: 301

Stamina: 301

Constitution: 301

Dexterity: 301

Agility: 301

Precision: 301

Intelligence: 301

Wisdom: 301

Faith: 301

“That’s neat! Do you get one of them for everyone?” Elou asked, admiring her status screen while Emia stood in shock. Sure, everything she did around the woman showed that she was a powerful entity beyond her even now, but...level 888?! That was just fucking broken!

“I got a guy I want to read the stats of! If, he can get here. Or, there? I mean I wouldn’t call him down here, he’d get pissed at me. But then he Is a Berserker that lacks the demure grace of yours truly, so he gets pissed at everything. Point is! I want you to use this on a guy I know~” Elou rambled. And then nudged Emia’s head. “Oi”

The nudge brought Emia out of her shock and she exhaled.

“Right. Who is it?” She asked, opening the first box and getting a hundred tokens for a special shop.

“Ezil. He’s a badass Lord of this World Eaters band. We met on Mothin II back when I was still technically mortal” Elou was cut off by Emia who recoiled slightly.

“Mortal? You...you were a mortal once?” Elou asked. It was one thing for her to be born a Daemon, but to imagine anyone could earn this kind of power…

“Technically. Massive shenanigans surrounded my birth as it were. But yea, he was cool. We hit it off, killed some bitches. It was good” Elou nodded at the memory, and Emia just, brandished her fingers in anger for a moment..

“Just, shut up. Let me get through this” Emia then got back to trying to get through her mail again. The tokens were an interesting shop, and Elou seemed content to just watch over her shoulder. Scrolling down and down and down, she eventually found some meaty revolver pair and picked them up. Hefty things, but she had decent enough strength to handle it.

 

The next box came with something called ‘Blessings Of First Blood’. Taking it out and putting it on, the tight leather clad itself under her robe, making her yelp suddenly. It was cold for a moment before warming from her body heat. This…’outfit’ was nostalgic, made her think of Filnon for some reason...moving on quickly, she got the last box, the ‘Bloodbane Rifle’. A semi-automatic rifle that could fire burst rounds or spin up a maglev impeller in the barrel to launch a sniper rifle round at omegasonic velocity.

 

The leathers, while uncomfortable, had a stupidly high armour rating considering they only covered a small part of her body. The two revolvers were powerful things, and the rifle was very versatile with two ranges and two firing modes. It made her confident for their expedition out into the wastes.

“Alright, come on then. Let’s go piss off your rival”

1