Chapter 1
413 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" I hate the Blue Sky"

Jakim Bilo, a biologist working at a local university, bored from just the monotonous hell that is work life balance, nothing to do but complain.

" Bloody hell, i didn't even do anything thing this time"

Forced to write out the data sets because most of the computers when into the fritz, Jakim was just living life as usual till he noticed a bird flying across the center of the building. And then it suddenly popping, it flew up to the center then POPPED!

" What the hell.... I'm seeing things", shaking his head at his possible senility, he trudges along to home.

Arriving home from work, living for the past 2 years by himself, Jakim Bilo went to work and back for a while, but now, even he just didn't want to continue.

"What's the point", he whispered, as he looks at his home in the rural part of Saskatchewan , Canada, miles of nothing added with more nothing, flat lands forever. In his home in the middle of nowhere, because nobody lived anywhere near him, since the closest was a mile away. Being a Black Man in the middle of nowhere was dumb, being the only one for miles is dumber.

" But i had no choice anyway....", he said while looking at the floor, at the box that brought all this misery. Months prior, some wild stuff occurred, while walking home, something hit his head from the sky, knocking him out cold with blood everywhere. Waking up at the hospital, he noticed a ball in his hand, strangely when asked he asked the staff, they looked at him like crazy and said there is no ball, even though he was waving around like crazy.

The ball was metal but bronze colored. he thought he was senile from the stress and injury, till when he took a nap and woke up in darkness, just absolute darkness, he couldn't see anything and he couldn't feel anything. I woke up later, but kept having the same dream, he disturbed him to the point he had night terrors and insomnia lasting days. I ran away from the city and bought a home at thruway prices from a friend. Living by myself with nature didn't solve anything, I kept having the same dream.

I know it has something to do with that ball that i have tried to throw away yet it reappears every time in my bedroom, it got so freaky and i got an idea to tried to record myself doing it, and still it would somehow pluck itself like actually vanishing and then reappearing, i posted it and everyone told me i was click baiting with bad computer generation. Which gave me a thought, if people see it disappearing and coming back then, I'm not losing my mind. Then what the hell is happening.

" 'is this like that anime show, with the book of death or something', i thought

But why????

I went to bed just thinking it will be the same just like today, then i had a thought

" damn't i have to train again"

For the last several weeks, i have been researching by predicament, and i obviously came up with nothing, because its most likely people just ignore the insanity or accept and don't intrude on the subject. Its too weird in our strange era of weirdoes walking around. What's the point of adding it.

" Nobody will believe me anyway"

" Time to have some nightmares"

But over the last couple of weeks in being in the darkness in my dreams i was able to to move in a strange way, i could push the darkness away. I have been practicing and i kind of gotten a hand of it.

I slipped into deep sleep after laying my head down, instantly i was transported to the dark abode.

I didn't feel anything, or see anything, i could see but a view of only darkness and shadows. I prepared my mind to start pushing with all my might

Damn't , push with all you got, i concentrated on the darkness to one place, my palm.

"Damn't !!!!!!"

Then everything starts moving quickly in a instant, it became one, all of it was in one place, everything,

I can see, i can see!!!

I clamped my mouth shut when i notice a shadowy place with grey and white, and black mixed together churning and moving. But that wasn't what shocked me, it was the darkness, their it was a ball in the middle of the place. It was a globe of darkness, a black hole.

What the hell am i looking at

i looked down when i had a scary thought, i screamed, i had no body nothing, it was liking a POV without a body!!!!!

I woke up immediately in cold sweat, the day was brightly streaming out from the curtains. I got up and was stricken with weakness, its as if i had boxing match like in hiugh school. Thats insane, i haven't done any exercise in years, but i knew i was weak from some heavy loads. I immediately got ready with a cold shower, and got some snacks and the time should be ........

" I'm late!!!"

A few hours later, i being scolded for my mishap. But tomorrow the weekend can start. I started studying the darkness, when i got home, i got a book on the way, about enetring your dreams without sleeping, mediations. It was some stupid mumbo jumbo. But Jakim needed to start somewhere, spending a couple hours reading it and practicing, he went into the dream state.

He was back in that freaky place, and that thing was there, hovering menacingly, i started to approach, but then i realized i couldn't move , it was strange, i kept pushing, but nothing happened, then i pushed with my mind, i moved closer and each time i thought , i moved. As Jakim got closer, he noticed the dark ripples across the globe that kept turning. It was pure darkness, then it start to spit out towards him, getting closer and closer. It was creepy, yet alluring, it kept calling to him, begging him to come inside.

"What the hell"

After a couple weeks of dream projection , he was able to move by command and explored the space around the globe, it seemed to him to a strange realm of infinite, it kept going forever, using his mind, he pushed himeslf to the highest speed possible to the point the globe looked like a speck.

Jakim theorized that this was an abnormal state of space, endless infinity, and that this was a simple as a universe of nothingess. Literally nothing was here, nothing, it was so weird. He summarized that the space dimension and the metal ball back on earth was connected to each other somehow.

Over the last week, he noticed he was able to concentrate a ball of darkness easily than ever. He can do it spontaneously, it was faster and he can even shoot it. It was fun, shooting it at the globe constantly. he made hundred of darkness balls and shot it at the globe, each night after the first strike, he increased its rate and number of ball strikes.

Thats when he got an idea one night, what if he pushed it to the very nail, what if start to control the globe and compress it to the absolute minuscule he can do. It would be a good experiment.

Aftyer preparing with the previous night, he began to push against the globe in his mind, pushing with all his might, it began to shrink. After pushing it from handheld globe size to a baseball, he began pushing further, but it got more difficult, and it blew up at him. He flew from his POV viewpoint and flew for what could be a mile. He concentrated and was able to stop the flying. Shocked he looked at the globe's location

The globe was larger now, it was the size of a house.

He went back to work, pushing its size to a person. He stopped before he could go further, it was time for work.

After waking and running to work again, he came back home late at night walking the dark road to his driveway, he noticed someone behind big and scary with a bloodlust, whipping around quickly to fight, he saw nothing but the empty and dreary road.

'What the hell"

Thinking he might have finally lost it, with a grin, he went home and got ready to go into the dream state.

Unaware that the thing he was shocked by was a bear that was 100 miles away in the forest hunting down a fish late at night, he was able to perceive things farther than anything really possible. He was changing in different ways than one.

Jakim started another day of compression, forcing the ball smaller than the last time, he kept doing this for the next several days. As the compression gotten more strenuous, the pressure was increasing to the point of madness, he felt his mind slipping in concentration, knowing it might end badly like previously, he rushed to to the absolute point.

He knew from his research about chemical changes in particle behavior, so he was thinking that as he increase the pressure then the compression should increase further right, because the object is being forced into smaller spaces. he learned a days ago, that he can create barriers that separated things.

He found out when it exploded again at him, and he was flying , he pushed with his mind but he was pointing at the direction he was flying at it, and he hit something, it was hard and strong, but the most shocking was the color, it was red as the reddest thing he could imagine. he began to experiment with this ability, over some days, he was able to summon it by thought.

Its properties was interesting, unlike the darkness, it was as hard as titanium from the lab, but it was like light in solid form. Solid light, often referred to in media as "hard light" or "hard-light", is a hypothetical material, made of light in a solidified state. This was insane, it has been theorized that this could exist, and experiments claim to have created solid photonic matter or molecules by inducing strong interaction between photons. This was revolutionary.

He learned that he can summon this easily and that it can separate things like from the space around it, he tested this by shooting dark balls at the object and enveloping the area in a barrier, it hit the back of the barrier came back =in his direction but he closed that side, and it ricocheted back and forth, speeding up , he experimented for a couple days and discovered something completely insane.

He could control the space inside the barrier, he could increase it pressure, thereby increasing the dark balls speed, he kept doing this for sometime and practiced. He was seriously controlling time inside the barrier, it was unbelievable, he could reverse it and speed it up. Now it was time. He enveloped himself in a barrier, and slowed down time, he felt his mind slowing down to the slowest possible, he felt like dying because of the fear. He canceled the effect, he was okay but he swore not to test further without more details, but he did have an idea.

Getting an idea by enveloping the entire globe in a barrier, he then concentrated to compress it even further, he remembered that as long as he slowed down the space inside the barrier, he wouldn't have the explosion problem. He went to work and started by speeding the time inside the barrier, but he also increased the compression. Their was a feedback back loop that started, he didn't need to concentrate since it was started by a catalyst.

" As the long as the speed and compression increased, their would a positive feedback loop, that would create a runaway effect"

Then something happened, the globe got small enough to the naked eye instantly, then it got smaller and smaller, Crack

Jakim moved his head around looking for the broken glass.........

" Wait a second,i don't even have a body, where would i even bring glass........" he said, then he looked at the only place possible.

The globe it......... blew up

"How in god's name is sound possible in space"

But it can only come possibly from there

Then light blew through the speck of darkness, it disappeared instantly, the globe was a swirling space of light..... a spiral.....no ........ a universe. The i heard an explosion, but thanks to the barrier i was struck by the force but the barriers held on.

NO WAY!!!

12