Chapter 9.6: Tale of Stupidity Continues Part V
56 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How the hell did the meeting get leaked”

“No clue, Nix f*ck them up!”

“Right,…........ Blood Rage: Sandstorm!!”

Using the Enhancement Spell, the spell increased their intimidating appearance into a screaming terror. By shooting a wave with them in the center out into the surrounding environment, people would feel excruciating fear.

A wave like tentacles shot out of the stout Nix, red in color it circled Nix and then spread out to the surrounding environment within 19 feet/ 579 centimeter across. The surrounding denizens suddenly started screaming, images of pure evil were stalking in front of them and lunging at their throats. The citizens took one look and started screaming and running away in every direction.

They collapsed right into the pursuers, crashing right into them.

“What the hell! Get off!” screamed the Pursuers, as they were pushed into the ground or the stalls.

“ Damn....” spoke Varde, as he watched the frenzy in shock while running.

“Thats what happens” Tango bellowed in laughter,” When your ugly as hell!”

“That's not even a joke!”, screamed out Matador.

Then a huge BANG!

“The hell, what happened”

“Oh my”

The locals outside the attack started to back away from the sound’s location. It was obviously the Spell “Firebomb”, an attack spell that bombs opponents with flames that catch itself burning quickly.

But there was an issue.

That Spell “Firebomb” was clearly an Outer Control Art and species of the Dragon Family can’t do such Magic, so how come........

Debris flew around the area, the pursuers got out from the crowd and it became obvious about who they actually were since their disguise magic came off. The red robes, ornaments covering their bodies, and wings that were obviously stolen.

Sect of the Invisible Resurrected Bout.

The god known as Bout had many followers and monks follow him around trying to gain the knowledge of the universe and whatnot, yet a schism of philosophical pursuit became more difficult to bridge. In this world, nobody worshipped gods for salvation but for power or knowledge. The Sect believed Bout was some kind of Anti-Messiah figure and wanted to kill him and reanimated his corpse to worship. Truly insane since, it was beyond impossible to kill a god.

They often committed experimentation on living subjects and it was obvious that included Melding, which was changing what stops Dragons from committing Magic beyond Inner Control Art like adding body parts of species that can do different Magic Forms and consuming someone's Soul.

“Those crazy f*cks!!” screamed Matador, turning around and facing the crowd separating them from the Sect.

“Stop it boss, we go to run” bellowed Nix as he grabbed Matador and dragged him into sprinting again.

The Sect ran after them, pushing away the locals.

As they skated through the market, bumping into lizardmen peasants and traders coming in from the countryside. They smacked it to them and caused stalls to fall through. The Sect began to use the Spell “Earth Needle”, where spikes of sharpened soil are hurled from their claws.

As the spikes were landing at the nearby areas, injuring and even killing locals who were obviously running away for their own safety. The local city Guard began to pour into the marketplace, having been alerted to the large-scale disturbance.

The blue robed Guard with swords and spears pointed began to chase the Sect who were chasing the wayward lizardmen.

“Keep running!! We got company!”

Matador shouted to everyone, as he screamed to Nix to weaken the “Sandstorm” Spell. The denizens began to crowd in front of them, hiding their tracks from the Sect and Guard.

“F*king Hell!!! They can’t escape from us!!” THEY HAVE IT!”, screamed the Head priest who was leading the Sect,” Do something you fool!!”.

“Screw you.... Mana Overwhelm!!” bellowed one of the pursuers, pointing ting his claw at the runaways' backs.

The slowest one was the target and unfortunately.......

“Oh Sh*t.........AUGHAGHA!”

“Tango!!!”

….

A few meters away observing the chaos.

“Sh*t!”

Felion, the friendly neighborhood spirit was also chasing the wayward group running away from the Sect and the Guard. Since they took his belonging and bombed his house, he wasn't in a good mood.

"I swear to Almighty anything, I'm beating them till they piss blood!!"

Gathering Mana, he swam through the sky towards the downtrodden Tango.

0