Chapter 9.9: The Idea Begins
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Who the hell are you!!!

Wait……These trees and i hear waves........Don't tell me........Why the shit am I on an island!!

Damn damn damn...

All I remember is getting smacked in the back with something and smashing my head……..I’m sensing Mana Distortion…….”.

Looking at the glowing thing next to me, I immediately realized why.

Damn…….Possession….shit!

When Possession Magic is performed in any form, there is often a residue element that no matter what will be easily noticed, this is Mana Distortion where someones else's machinations is mixed in with the victims. It was pretty easy to find out, all you had to do was feel any sensation that wasn’t normal, Mana that was naturally inside and a part of a person wouldn’t feel abnormal, but something abnormal would instantly be noticed.

Tango immediately pieced together what happened when he was unconscious based on reason, it was obvious that the perpetrator used teleportation because theres no way they got to an island within a week, even with him knocked out cold and unresponsive.

“HIKKKI!

But as Tango ruminated over the thought, he felt weird for some reason, so he looked in front of him.

‘Huh”.

“HUUUH!!!”.

What the fuck!

“Are you the God of Evil, mister!!!”.

The sheer shock of the situation was too much Tango as he was promptly fainted.

“UHHH! Goddamn it!”

His awake again

“The Devil!”

That was…….not surprising considering the situation.

As Felion retorted at the exasperating situation.

 

.

.

.

“Look, as a proud Lizardman I would immediately fight with my life on the line against you and that monster friend of yours.But I'm not stupid, so I will forgive for that possession shit, I'm mean you saved my ass from those guys back at Fubar. So I will make you owe me a favor!”

Roared the strangely distant Tango.

"So, you just need some help".

“Yeah yeah, just help me with this issue…..”

“Whatever lizard”

Tango and Felion began their discussion of the near future. It seems Tango was caught up in some heretical bullshit with the Sect, they want their money back, but Tango's group spent it all and they stole various items from them. Especially a Wishing Stone.

“By the way, what deal with that monster’s power”

Power, can be sensed by everyone, even the lowest of specimens to literal Space-Monster Gods. Because of this iron rule, the Spiral( the universe) was a pretty easygoing place, because everything had a pretty clean cut hierarchy. Those with no power avoided those with power. Obviously abuse occurred, but things smoothed out over time.

“Theres nothing coming out of its body”.

“I know, when I first saw that thing…….the very power was too much…….. when I got closer, I noticed it wasn’t normal and that it seems to be a vessel. Its power would easily rival a god, no problem, but its not alive and no organs to speak of. Bones and blood and everything else between does not exist. It’s a vessel created with Magic that can’t even be conceived”.

“Interesting, such a thing walks without a mind or anything, but…….I felt an abyss for a second, so large and massive, so bottomless that billions of galaxies can fall into it and would never fill it hunger".

“Thought I was on drug fueled hallucinatory trip, so I was actually correct”.

“Wait how can a spirit consume drugs”.

“I’ll enlighten you later about the narcotic culture of us, spirits”.

“OK ok ok…uhmm how about the guy”.

"The next “morning, I plan to take him with us back to the city”.

“No problem, but you got a plan at least for him to not cause an issue”.

“A giant of unknown origin in the dragon realm is kind of suspicious, but we should be able to come up with a story”.

.......

....

...

 

The spirit led Jakim and the humanoid lizard towards the eastern tip of the island, it then brought out a strange object. It began to chant some weird chants and then suddenly a blue light surrounded the group.

Jakim was a bit shocked by the whole glowing light, but it didn’t surprise him that much when compared to his Power Over Darkness. Inscriptions began to appear in the air, coalescing into a pyramid shape. It began to whirl around like a police siren, circulating above the station.

Then in a near instant the surrounding environment disappears and is replaced by a white space, then suddenly the group is sped through the strange void, reaching insane speeds with Felion and Tango barely holding and screaming expletives that shouldn’t be mentioned in front of children, ……..who are we kidding!

“Shit!!!!!”.

“Fucking Hell!!”.

“Yo, slow down!”.

“Absolutely fuckin not, we stop now, the acceleration whiplash is going be a bitch”.

.....

...

....

“ Their language might seem impossible to me, but I swear to god, I know they just cussed each-other out”.

Its obvious by their emotional stance , right.

'But right now, my mind was in abject chaos. How in the Lord’s Name is this happening!’

Like how in the literal fuck is teleportation possible.

The universe is rather just inflationary spacetime, right?! So how, is this happening. I’m mean i don’t pay attention much but even this has to be a joke!

Teleportation can’t work logically, because the universe is in a state of movement albeit very slow fashion, and teleportation is physically being moved to another space. The problem with this is that time is also a factor. The universe is big enough for insane time lengths of billions of light years which are LIGHT YEARS not years which are way more crazy. All those fucking mangas, tv shows, and also those damn Superhero movies, especially that big one that came out with the giant alien with the fist thingy all made it easier then hell. Time and Space are in steady movement and that means traveling 300 million years into the past, you would end up in some random ass place.

That explanation might seem over too vague so here something simpler: Everything is made out of atoms or molecules or even particles( when referred to light), so you and I are beings made out of molecules, to teleport we need to move those molecules to another location, right ? So how can you safely move something like molecules without destroying and recreating them in a new location, get it!!!

‘What bullshit……….I give up…… I’ll just ignore the sheer impossibility’

An eerie scene is felt up in the distance, and it suddenly got closer. Showing a spectacular scenery……A city.

“No Way!!!”

“UHHH!

“AHHGGG!”

“ They still can’t understand me”, whispered Jakim .

The City.

It was unbelievable honestly, an entire alien city that still seemed recognizable……Like those fantasy books.

The city seems to be surrounded by a strange maze like wall with cutouts in different places allowing people or goods to pass through, it was strange. The walls are not the same in design or height or even length. It somewhat resembles a rectangular trapezoid with hinterlands full of villages pushed out into different places………. It actually resembled a real city.

The building were made of stone and metal, it had a triangular shape that looked like a tent but large enough for habitation. The residential and mixed use are more opaque in color from the usual light blue that dotted the walls and streets.

‘Thats a lot of roads, it snakes through the city like roots’

‘ Oh….. better catch up”

The lizardman and Spirit went ahead.

As I trotted behind the two, staring at the immense city……….Adventure was the only thing on my mind.

….

.

..

.

.

0