Ch2 – Nurse Angela
782 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a few words, a hot nurse with glasses.

Nurse Angela

For the past week i have gotten acquainted with this elder sister nurse. The name is Angela Sato a Japanese-russian mix girl.

My impression of her is that she is slim with a large breast and waist, her buttocks is plumply making her proportions very attractive to men.

Isn’t that so Angela, she lightly laughs while holding out a thermometer.

During the boring hospitalization life of the tasteless hospital, having a conversation with the beautiful Angela is about the only enjoyment.

While I desperately try to stop a grin coming on my face, I diligently pretend to have a cool appearance(air), receiving the thermometer.

While I hold the thermometer between my armpit, Angela stands beside the bed writing something on a paper while glancing at me.

Angela says It can’t be helped that there is nothing to do since the hospital only heals people.

Earlier, I asked about her age, and she got angry. Probably, I think she’s 20. For a high schooler like me, I would call her an adult woman, and a beauty, and sexy.

From her nurse uniform, I could make out some amazing proportions. It was a figure which would give you peace of mind. I smile and made a *henya~* face (like a pervert face with the upper lip coming down.) and the atmosphere became softer.

She get the thermometer, and from her hair which rustled every time it swayed, a somewhat pleasant smell was spread.

In this hospital you can smell the medicine so when I smell her its enough to make me melt. I say its the magic of her cuteness. making me want to have sex with her.

In that manner i ogle how her plumply buttocks is wrapped in her nurse uniform, CHICHI, the thermometer`s alarm rings letting me know the temperature measurement is finished.

Angela say“Are the measurement finish?…..Umm~ its a normal temperature. All right you’re all healthy!

While Angela approached to collect the thermometer, her fragrance floats towards me making me for some reason move restlessly

Its heartbreaking for oneself to not be able to masturbate for a week.

Oliver thinking(I want to touch Angela breast so much).

Angela“You’re leaving the hospital tomorrow right. You must have been bored for a whole week right?”

Oliver say“If Angela is here it would be good to be hospitalized for life.

Angela Say“Ahaha, remember I am your elder sister so its no good tease me~”

Since I am going home with a smile I crack a joke to an adult like elder sister that feels nice.

Angela say“Even though you head got stuck by a meteorite it only resulted in bump…..Your head must be very strong?”

Oliver say“I will say it again. Look, my head is normal.”

Angela say"Umm~ let me see?" She gently touches my head. During this week I have gotten on good terms with Angela, it’s also possible that she may see me as an younger brother.

Unintentional Angela places her hand in my head, stroke without any kind of wariness.

Oliver Say“If I can meet Angela I want to come everyday!”

Angela say“Although there is no business, elder sister will not meet growing children."

Oliver Say“Well then, what about outside the hospital.”

Angela say“Oh dear, you’re quite the smooth talker, if you’re so energetic it’s all right~"

Angela laughs while lightly patting my head. What this is true happiness.

While Angela patted my head there a sound on my head

Ding!

Spoiler

there a blow job next chapter hehe

[collapse]

well look like the system already active btw the character picture is not mine hehe im bored to created my own character so i just choose a character close to my character image on Google


8