The Mysterious Man
87 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Mysterious Man.

This is a story about an assassin, well me in fact but let's get back to the topic. I wasn’t always the perfect little girl my parents wanted me to be but I always try my best to make them proud. Until one time I got tired of trying and left. I know not all girls like to have this dream but I wanted to be an assassin. 

Which is one thing my parents do not like about. But hey it's your dreams, not anyone else's. So I became an assassin with some bruises here and there but you'll get used to it. The agency gave me a mission to take. He told me to retrieve something important but dangerous. He asks if I would need a partner but me being the stubborn woman I am, I told him I can do it alone. 

“Are You sure you want to do it alone?” he asked. I just looked him dead in the eyes to show that I am serious. He looked uneasy but understood what I was implying. He sent me to my mission and this is where things start to get messy. 

“Fucking hell where did all these guys come from?” I cursed to myself looking at all the men blocking a gate.

“Welp there's no turning back now” I sigh and try to sneak past the ‘guards’. But one of them saw me and I had to run before they saw my face. Luckily for me, I was wearing a mask but the bad thing is that the guards are now chasing me. I tried running as fast as I could but they were catching up so I kept turning to alley-ways to cut them off. To make my day any worse they shot my leg to stop me from running. 

But we all know what happens when you get caught doing something bad. So I just kept on running even though my leg hurts like hell.

“Shit, when will they fucking stop chasing me” I breathed heavily because of all the running and pain in my leg. I looked behind me to see if I lost them but then I bumped into a person. I brought my dagger out to protect myself.

“Woah Woah Woah calm down darling I’m not a threat” A strange man with a long brown coat and really messy hair suddenly appeared asking if I needed help. I don't know if I should trust the man and wanted to decline his offer but my stupid leg had to be bleeding to death. The strange man looked at me then saw my bleeding leg.

“What in the name of Gallifrey! Your leg is bleeding!” he said with worry in his tone looking at my now red leg.

“Glad to know you have eyes” I muttered and almost lost my balance because of too much blood loss. Until the strange man caught me and helped me up.

“I will help you with your leg love” He picked me up and walked to a blue police box that I haven't seen in my life. 

“Uhm I don't think we can fit in there,” I said confusingly while the strange man just smiled at my response.

“Oh don't worry, it's bigger on the inside” He winked and I just looked away blushing. Once we got inside the blue police box, I was shocked to see that it is actually bigger on the inside. I looked around and did not believe what my eyes were seeing. 

“It's called the TARDIS”

“A what”

“TARDIS,” he said, smiling widely like a child that just got a free lollipop. We kept walking around the ‘TARDIS’ until he placed me down on a couch. I didn't even realize that we were in a library. I was still shocked to see how big this place was.

“Okay roll up your pants love, I need to clean the wound first” I looked at the strange man and saw him holding an aid kit. I looked at him then at the kit deciding if I should trust him. But in the end, I followed his words and rolled up my pants. He looked at my leg for a bit and analyzed it then cleaned up the blood.

“Ouch can you be a little more careful!” I hissed at the man who looked at me with sympathy and continued to clean my wound with care. Once he was done cleaning it he started to stitch my wound. Which hurt so badly but I held it in. 

“There you go, darling, all better,” he said standing up and looking at my patched-up leg. Once he was sure my leg was fine he walked off and went somewhere. While he was gone I went to get a book to read to entrain me. While I was reading the man came back and told me a friend of mine wanted to see me. Well, shit now I'm just gonna get scolded for hours. My friend entered the room and looked at me with a smile on his face. 

“HAH your dead, how fucking dare you, you piece of shit how could you hurt yourself without anyone's help son of bitch inhuman piece of crap how could you go with no one with you”

“Jay” I said trying to calm my friend down but he kept on talking over me. 

 “you think your THAT good hah I better just get a gun”

“Jay”

“And shoot your stupid piece of shit you don't deserve life and you think being an assassin is good?”

“Oh my fucking god”

“With your luck, your gonna die within your first 3 missions I’m very surprised that you even get this long you crap not even god is that good enough to make a miracle this big you better be glad that this old piece of moss”

“Mhm, you done?”

“Helped you with your shit you could die the moment you even held a gun, you will die the moment you even hold a breath you're gonna choke on yourself you piece of shit HOw DaRe you be like”

“Here we go again”

“‘I CaN dO ThIs aLoNe’ fucking crap you think your all that good i shouldn't have allowed you even enter that piece of agency you son of a bitch-” 

“JAY GET OUT!”

“HELL NO BITCH YOU’RE DEAD-” I pushed him away from the man behind my friend with his gun up to his head and BANG! I woke up and checked myself to realize it was a nightmare...or a dream.

3